Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 01-27-2016

(01-25-2016, 11:05 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: "I'm here to pay bail, one of my comrads where arrested for a... Misunderstanding."
*he leans forwards on the desk staring at the secretary*

"And who are you bailing?"

(01-27-2016, 06:30 AM)Comito Wrote: Gregor was confused when his search turned up nothing. He just shrugged and put the phone back in his pocket, and crossed the street to the station.

He probably felt the gaze of any nearby Guards who were watching him. He reached the front door, took a deep breath, and entered the station.

It's fairly plain... The receptionist takes note of Gregor's entry.
"Just a moment, sir."

(01-27-2016, 07:36 AM)Surge Wrote: 753 claps his hands together and any nearby would swear that his visor glowed a bit more brightly as he said
"Splendid! I'll see you soon!"
And with that another portal opened under him and he vanished into it without another word or trace

"Right..." He watches as 753 vanishes.
Well, that was weird. I'm still surprised he doesn't know...
He goes back to reading the flyer.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 01-27-2016

(01-27-2016, 04:43 PM)Umbra Wrote: It's fairly plain... The receptionist takes note of Gregor's entry.
"Just a moment, sir."
Gregor nodded at the receptionist and went to take a seat, looking around the lobby a few times and eyeing the white-robed Avali curiously.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 01-27-2016

(01-27-2016, 02:42 PM)Midnight_Moonglow Wrote:
Quote:She gave a soft wink of acknowledgement as she looked over to tourmaline

"it should not take too long... most of the infrastructure for the neural interface is already in place... i think it is more the hardware needs to be replaced. maybe at most an hour or less depending on how good the medical systems are here."

She began to giggle lightly.*

"heheh oh thats good ^^" The gem gets up breifly and grabs something to read and sits back down
"S-so when will ya know when its yoyur turn to go in? a-and do i follow ya in or do i stay here?"

She looked down to the note surprised it was designed to help any race to read it even with their bad eyes.

"supposedly i am guest 31... i think.. and i would not mind having you in there with me unless they don't want you in there."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Shaadaris - 01-27-2016

(01-27-2016, 02:39 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(01-27-2016, 06:53 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: "IF THAT WASN'T WEIRD, I DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS," Scyn says, shoving the part he got from the store into a pocket.
"SO, YES, THIS IS THE MARKET. IT EXTENDS FOR ANOTHER HALL OR TWO NORTH. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BROWSE A WHILE OR WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE RESIDENTIAL AREA?"

"I can come back here some other time when I know what I'll need. Lets go see the residential area." Danu chuckles at his response to her shrugging off the awkward encounter. There was no way he could have known her, but then she had been wandering different timelines for a literal eternity. Perhaps that person had seen her before along the way and ended up in this world, or even met her future self when her time in this world was over.

"YOU'LL LOVE IT THERE!" Scyn beamed, "PROBABLY."
"THE HOMES AREN'T VERY BIG OR FANCY FOR THE MOST PART, BUT THEY COME WITH EVERYTHING YOU MIGHT NEED." He starts counting on his hand: "KITCHEN, SINK, KITCHEN SINK... UM... OVEN. OH, AND BEDS. AND OTHER STUFF TOO. PROBABLY.
I DON'T ACTUALLY SPEND A LOT OF TIME IN MINE. I LIVE FOR (AND IN) THE WORKSHOP!"

"THE PROCESS TO APPLY FOR A HOUSE IS REALLY SIMPLE, TOO. JUST A COUPLE FORMS, SOME REGULAR PAYMENTS, AND EVERYTHING IS TAKEN CARE OF. ELECTRICITY, VARIOUS NETWORK CONNECTIONS, COMMUNICATIONS, HEATING, COOLING, WATER (THOUGH IF YOU AREN'T WATER-BASED YOU CAN APPLY TO HAVE YOUR ROOM SWITCHED TO USE SOMETHING ELSE), CLEANING SERVICES ARE AVALIABLE, I THINK, AND THERE ARE VARIOUS DEGREES OF SECURITY YOU CAN CHOOSE!"

He turns the corner and spreads his arms. "THROUGH THE POWER OF EXPOSITION, THAT FELT LIKE NO TIME AT ALL! HERE WE ARE!"

There are many identical hallways off to the side, each one with numbered mechanical doors spread decently far apart. Some of the suites have plants in front of them or decorations on the doors, but many are plain. There are also stairs and an elevator, indicating more floors of the same.
"IT IS SOMEWHAT LESS IMPRESSIVE THAN I REMEMBER."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 01-27-2016

//I feel like its Papyrus giving Danu a tour. Something about the way he talks.

"They look cozy though. Modest little places close to everything a person could want. But caves of steel don't entirely suit me, I would much prefer to be outside enjoying the sun and the wind."

Danu browsed through a housing unit that was open for tours, taking in the details of what kinds of technology were in use and what comforts were offered.

"Shopping and shelter aside, what do the people here use for money? I probably don't have any, and would need to find a job or something to get some."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 01-28-2016

(01-27-2016, 11:02 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: //I feel like its Papyrus giving Danu a tour. Something about the way he talks.

// HERE IS THE INCINERATOR. FEEL FREE TO WALK BY IT ANY TIME YOU WANT.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Shaadaris - 01-28-2016

(01-27-2016, 11:02 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: //I feel like its Papyrus giving Danu a tour. Something about the way he talks.

"They look cozy though. Modest little places close to everything a person could want. But caves of steel don't entirely suit me, I would much prefer to be outside enjoying the sun and the wind."

Danu browsed through a housing unit that was open for tours, taking in the details of what kinds of technology were in use and what comforts were offered.

"Shopping and shelter aside, what do the people here use for money? I probably don't have any, and would need to find a job or something to get some."

"SUN AND WIND? THEN YOU'LL WANT TO LIVE ON THE PLANET. I DON'T REMEMBER ITS NAME. WE'RE IN ORBIT AROUND IT. I THINK I'VE BEEN THERE ONE OR TWO TIMES. THEY HAVE HOUSES THERE, PROBABLY."
He looks around absent-mindedly.
"MY HOUSE IS DEFINITELY SOMEWHERE AROUND HERE. I THINK I RECOGNIZE THAT WALL-STICKER."

(01-28-2016, 12:50 AM)Umbra Wrote:

// HERE IS THE INCINERATOR. FEEL FREE TO WALK BY IT ANY TIME YOU WANT.

((Hah. Y'know, Scyn was originally just a Large Ham with NO INDOOR VOICE. So, of course, his character ended up getting influenced a little by Papyrus, who is very similar in many regards. The main difference in their speech is probably that Scyn can actually be quiet if he wants to.))

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 01-28-2016

"Planet? Orbit? Oh! This is actually a space station! How do I get to the planet below then? And I still need to find out, all of this seems to need money, where do I get some here."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Shaadaris - 01-28-2016

(01-28-2016, 04:38 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Planet? Orbit? Oh! This is actually a space station! How do I get to the planet below then? And I still need to find out, all of this seems to need money, where do I get some here."

"THERE ARE SHIPS THAT GO BETWEEN THE TWO, MOSTLY, THOUGH I'VE HEARD A COUPLE OF SCHYMNIL RUN A PLANET-DIVING RIG ON OCCASION. I THINK THEY WERE CAPTURED BY SECURITY A COUPLE WEEKS BACK THOUGH. SHAME, I WOULD HAVE LIKED TO SEE THE SUITS THEY WERE USING..."
At the mention of money, he perks up.
"MONEY? OH RIGHT, MONEY. I DIDN'T THINK OF THAT. SINCE THIS PLACE HAS SO MANY PEOPLE, MANY CURRENCIES ARE SUPPORTED, THOUGH MANY PEOPLE CONVERT TO ONE OF A FEW STANDARDS, LIKE THIS," he says, passing a metal card between his hands. "LIKE A DEBIT CARD, ASSUMING YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS, OF COURSE. MANY PEOPLE ALSO DIRECTLY TRADE FOR SMALLER TRANSACTIONS... AS FOR WHERE YOU CAN AQUIRE MONEY... WELL, THE MOST OBVIOUS SOLUTION WOULD BE TO GET A JOB. I ALSO KNOW A GUY WHO CLAIMS TO KNOW A GUY WHO APPARENTLY MIGHT SOMETIMES GIVE FUNDING TO PEOPLE WHO NEED IT. MY GUY SAYS THE GUY WHO KNOWS THE GUY SAYS HE'S A SLEAZEBAG THOUGH, SO I WOULDN'T RECCOMMEND THAT.

SO YES, THE ONLY THING I CAN THINK OF IS GETTING A JOB, AT LEAST LONG TERM. IF YOU GET A CARD I COULD GIVE YOU ENOUGH TO GET A FOOTHOLD IF YOU WANT, BUT YOU'LL HAVE TO FIGURE SOMETHING OUT. ASIDES FROM DEFINITELY NOT DIVINE POWERS WHICH ARE CURRENTLY ON THE FRITZ, DO YOU HAVE ANY SKILLS?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 01-28-2016

(01-27-2016, 01:40 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(01-26-2016, 10:10 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *flyers with information on the inn blow around town, occasionally getting blow onto doors and lamp posts. The pages are white with Crimson lettering*

Umbra happens to walk by, and one of the flyers catches his eye.
Hm? What's this?
He picks one up and reads it.
*it mentions a reopening of a inn and a deal on rooms and beverages at the bar, aswell some arcane scribbles*
(01-27-2016, 04:43 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(01-25-2016, 11:05 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: "I'm here to pay bail, one of my comrads where arrested for a... Misunderstanding."
*he leans forwards on the desk staring at the secretary*

"And who are you bailing?"
"a gray kineptic recently imprisoned due to being mugged and was frozen by this "vigilante" or what ever that thing is."
*he notices Gregor's stare and becomes uncomfortable*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Midnight_Moonglow - 01-28-2016

Quote:She looked down to the note surprised it was designed to help any race to read it even with their bad eyes.

"supposedly i am guest 31... i think.. and i would not mind having you in there with me unless they don't want you in there."

"Oh heh Hmmmm Hey would it be ok in me wanting to know a little bit about your race? im kinda interested!" She Seemed alittle shy and embarrased to ask such a question

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 01-28-2016

(01-28-2016, 12:22 PM)Midnight_Moonglow Wrote:
Quote:She looked down to the note surprised it was designed to help any race to read it even with their bad eyes.

"Oh heh Hmmmm Hey would it be ok in me wanting to know a little bit about your race? im kinda interested!" She Seemed alittle shy and embarrased to ask such a question

She looked up and smiled as she giggled softly.

"I could try and answer questions if i can... i am not sure if i am gonna be the best person to answer but... i would not mind trying."

(01-28-2016, 11:28 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *it mentions a reopening of a inn and a deal on rooms and beverages at the bar, aswell some arcane scribbles*

"Hm. Neat." He puts the flyer back on the wall and walks toward the port.

Quote:"a gray kineptic recently imprisoned due to being mugged and was frozen by this "vigilante" or what ever that thing is."

"Sorry, he's not currently on bail. The Guards still have to question him."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 01-28-2016

(01-28-2016, 03:58 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(01-28-2016, 11:28 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *it mentions a reopening of a inn and a deal on rooms and beverages at the bar, aswell some arcane scribbles*

"Hm. Neat." He puts the flyer back on the wall and walks toward the port.

Quote:"a gray kineptic recently imprisoned due to being mugged and was frozen by this "vigilante" or what ever that thing is."

"Sorry, he's not currently on bail. The Guards still have to question him."
A rather dishevelled looking, well-dressed human enters the building, barely recognisable to anyone who's seen him previously. He walks to the right of the room, leaning against a wall, shuffling along when no one's visibly looking. Occasionally muttering to himself

"Who is he?"
"No clue."
"Do we his comrade?"
"Eh...This would be so much easier if you stopped clearing your recorded history."
"Failing to mention your aversion to my kind of entertainment."
"Hmm, I'd really expect more from a former cop."

(01-28-2016, 04:19 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: A rather dishevelled looking, well-dressed human enters the building, barely recognisable to anyone who's seen him previously. He walks to the right of the room, leaning against a wall, shuffling along when no one's visibly looking. Occasionally muttering to himself

"Who is he?"
"No clue."
"Do we his comrade?"
"Eh...This would be so much easier if you stopped clearing your recorded history."

"...Uh... I'll get to you in a moment, sir."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 01-28-2016

(01-28-2016, 04:24 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(01-28-2016, 04:19 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: A rather dishevelled looking, well-dressed human enters the building, barely recognisable to anyone who's seen him previously. He walks to the right of the room, leaning against a wall, shuffling along when no one's visibly looking. Occasionally muttering to himself

"Who is he?"
"No clue."
"Do we his comrade?"

"...Uh... I'll get to you in a moment, sir."
"Shit, we've been spotted."
"We aren't quite invisible. You know, white shirt, red overcoat, fez..."
"I get your point."

The man smiles at the receptionist and walks out.

(01-28-2016, 04:29 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Shit, we've been spotted."
"I get your point."

"...Or not."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 01-28-2016

(01-28-2016, 04:48 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(01-28-2016, 04:29 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Shit, we've been spotted."
"I get your point."

"...Or not."

Gregor was rather perplexed by how the man acted, but tried not to stare at him or the Avali.

He got his phone out again to see what the weather was going to be like for the rest of the week.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 01-28-2016

"Put simply, there isn't much I can't do magic or not. Though if I haven't done it in a long time I might need a refresher course to remember how it is done, but that should be simple enough. I'm a fast learner anyway."

Danu smiles and steps back out of the residential area. "As cozy as these are, I think I would be more comfortable living on the surface. Perhaps get a job as a builder making more houses there."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Midnight_Moonglow - 01-28-2016

Quote:She looked up and smiled as she giggled softly.

"I could try and answer questions if i can... i am not sure if i am gonna be the best person to answer but... i would not mind trying."

"Hehe. Ummm i guess i should start with w-where are ya friend?" Tourmaline sat back alittle looking over at coro in a friendly manner