Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Midnight_Moonglow - 01-30-2016

Quote:She gave a look of kindness to her friend softly placing a paw on them and smiling.

"its okay... they moved on by natural causes... sometimes things like that are out of your control."

"O-oh i see.. h-hey i heard you say earlier that you'd probably outlive e-everyone else? i was kinda confused as why a-are you immortal? Well in the age aspect"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 01-30-2016

(01-30-2016, 01:10 PM)Midnight_Moonglow Wrote:
Quote:She gave a look of kindness to her friend softly placing a paw on them and smiling.

"its okay... they moved on by natural causes... sometimes things like that are out of your control."

"O-oh i see.. h-hey i heard you say earlier that you'd probably outlive e-everyone else? i was kinda confused as why a-are you immortal? Well in the age aspect"

She slowly looked down a bit before slowly nodding and sighing.

"its... something unique to me... i... i will never die from the effects of time.. i rather not go too far into the subject."

she seemed to well up a bit remembering her old friends and lives.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 01-30-2016

(01-29-2016, 11:19 PM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(01-29-2016, 05:52 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "They're not. I really have no idea how or why. We're getting into topics I don't like to talk about though, lets just say that its impossible to calculate how old I actually am because the flow of time I have experienced is not constant."

She sighs, trying not to think about all the places she had been before. It was not good to talk about other universes when arriving in one, the contamination would alter timelines in potentially bad ways. And indeed, over the eternity of wandering she had endured, most of what she had seen had fused into an endless blur anyway.

"My apologies.
SO, THERE'S A SPACEPORT NEARBY. PRETTY SURE THEY ALSO HAVE SOME PLANET-GOING SHUTTLES AT THOSE, TOO. I'D SAY IT'S WORTH CHECKING OUT."

"That does sound like where we should go. You've been so helpful this far, would you lead the way please?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Shaadaris - 01-30-2016

(01-30-2016, 08:22 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(01-29-2016, 11:19 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: "My apologies.
SO, THERE'S A SPACEPORT NEARBY. PRETTY SURE THEY ALSO HAVE SOME PLANET-GOING SHUTTLES AT THOSE, TOO. I'D SAY IT'S WORTH CHECKING OUT."

"That does sound like where we should go. You've been so helpful this far, would you lead the way please?"

"OF COURSE!"
He starts heading down the hall to the left, before turning, looking back at the map, and going down the hall to the right instead.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Midnight_Moonglow - 01-31-2016

Quote:She slowly looked down a bit before slowly nodding and sighing.

"its... something unique to me... i... i will never die from the effects of time.. i rather not go too far into the subject."

Tourmaline softly cuddles the avali feeling really regretful for making them sad.

/i kinda forgot is Coro a male or female? becasue i have been kinda thinking them as female but i never asked >~<

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 01-31-2016

(01-31-2016, 01:26 AM)Midnight_Moonglow Wrote: // i kinda forgot is Coro a male or female? becasue i have been kinda thinking them as female but i never asked >~<

// Coro's asexual (last I checked, anyway), but everyone (including Coro) is sticking with Female pronouns because the normal preferred pronoun messes everyone up a bit

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Shaadaris - 01-31-2016

(01-31-2016, 01:35 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(01-31-2016, 01:26 AM)Midnight_Moonglow Wrote: // i kinda forgot is Coro a male or female? becasue i have been kinda thinking them as female but i never asked >~<

// Coro's asexual (last I checked, anyway), but everyone (including Coro) is sticking with Female pronouns because the normal preferred pronoun messes everyone up a bit

((Pretty sure asexual refers to, well, sexual orientation (or lack thereof) rather than gender identity.))

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 01-31-2016

(01-31-2016, 01:52 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(01-31-2016, 01:35 AM)Umbra Wrote: // Coro's asexual (last I checked, anyway), but everyone (including Coro) is sticking with Female pronouns because the normal preferred pronoun messes everyone up a bit

((Pretty sure asexual refers to, well, sexual orientation (or lack thereof) rather than gender identity.))
(ja)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 01-31-2016

"Right then, feel free to call me and let me know when you want me to come."

Gregor dropped back on his paws and prepared to leave the station.

753 shuffled his cards idly as he waited outside the station for his next candidate

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 01-31-2016

(01-31-2016, 01:26 AM)Midnight_Moonglow Wrote:
Quote:She slowly looked down a bit before slowly nodding and sighing.

Tourmaline softly cuddles the avali feeling really regretful for making them sad.

/i kinda forgot is Coro a male or female? becasue i have been kinda thinking them as female but i never asked >~<
She let out a little meep as she was cuddled slowly looking to the gem next to her and smiling softly placing her paw gently onto her and giggling.

"what happened in the past... is in the past... nothing can change that.. what i can do is look to the future... to a new pack to a new set of friends... to a new life."
(01-31-2016, 01:35 AM)Umbra Wrote:

// Not really asexual more than the fact that she is both male and female.. Hermaphrodite... Bigendered. Whichever you prefer. and yea its because of the fact some people dislike the choice of pronoun so i decided to not bother arguing with anyone and make it a bit more comfortable with everyone to have a more identifying pronoun of personality and the way the character (and i) wish to be viewed as. so as such. Female pronouns but can't really hide the gender traits of an avali easily without feather dye so thus is why she has both male and female markings.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 01-31-2016

(01-31-2016, 01:52 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: ((Pretty sure asexual refers to, well, sexual orientation (or lack thereof) rather than gender identity.))

// shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm usually wrong about this stuff and there's no need to rub it in

// by the way, I'm planning on Umbra being at the station when Scyn and Danu get there. I've also got something to add onto that that concerns most people here.
// I thought I should let you guys know that most residents in both areas know about Umbra (unfortunately for him). You can thank the media's ruthless coverage of most things relating to him back in the first year or two of his existence in this universe.
// Umbra's not a celebrity or anything, though- far from it. Just a victim of news coverage, since it's hard to overlook a potential news story about a ghost that suddenly appeared in someone's apartment.
// Just thought I'd say that so you could potentially branch off a little bit. It also helps out a bit, since that means characters that have been living in the area for some time could potentially skip the "who are you?" bit of introductions.

(01-31-2016, 01:59 AM)Comito Wrote: "Right then, feel free to call me and let me know when you want me to come."

Gregor dropped back on his paws and prepared to leave the station.

"Of course, sir. Hope to see you again soon."

(01-31-2016, 02:01 AM)Surge Wrote: 753 shuffled his cards idly as he waited outside the station for his next candidate

(01-31-2016, 04:02 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Of course, sir. Hope to see you again soon."

Gregor nodded and went out the doors. Once outside, he stopped and took a deep breath, smiling. 

Perhaps the Guards would be more than he bargained for, but he felt that he would be doing a good thing in joining their ranks.

He hadn't noticed 753 yet.

(01-31-2016, 04:11 AM)Comito Wrote:
(01-31-2016, 02:01 AM)Surge Wrote: 753 shuffled his cards idly as he waited outside the station for his next candidate

(01-31-2016, 04:02 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Of course, sir. Hope to see you again soon."

Gregor nodded and went out the doors. Once outside, he stopped and took a deep breath, smiling. 

Perhaps the Guards would be more than he bargained for, but he felt that he would be doing a good thing in joining their ranks.

He hadn't noticed 753 yet.
753 leans into Gregor's field of vision
"oh hello there! You just applied for the local guard. I presume you're interested in helping people?"

(01-31-2016, 04:20 AM)Surge Wrote: 753 leans into Gregor's field of vision
"oh hello there! You just applied for the local guard. I presume you're interested in helping people?"

Gregor almost jumped at the sight of 753. "Oh! Yes, that is the intention. Better than sitting around doing nothing, right?"

The Jakkai looked him up and down, perplexed. "Are you one of the Guards?"

(01-31-2016, 04:37 AM)Comito Wrote:
(01-31-2016, 04:20 AM)Surge Wrote: 753 leans into Gregor's field of vision

Gregor almost jumped at the sight of 753. "Oh! Yes, that is the intention. Better than sitting around doing nothing, right?"

The Jakkai looked him up and down, perplexed. "Are you one of the Guards?"
"not really, I prefer not to be tethered to any one place for any extended period of time. However I am something of a guard, protecting people from various threats and disasters and such, just on a different stage than this station. That's why I wished to speak with you, there are some things that I cannot attend to personally and I require some volunteers to do so for me."

(01-31-2016, 04:51 AM)Surge Wrote: "not really, I prefer not to be tethered to any one place for any extended period of time. However I am something of a guard, protecting people from various threats and disasters and such, just on a different stage than this station. That's why I wished to speak with you, there are some things that I cannot attend to personally and I require some volunteers to do so for me."

//He's actually on the planet right now.

"Well I'm not a guard yet; I only just applied... But what do you need help with? And who are you, exactly?"

He was getting a strange vibe from this person, but couldn't tell if it was a good vibe or a very bad vibe.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Shaadaris - 01-31-2016

(01-31-2016, 04:02 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(01-31-2016, 01:52 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: ((Pretty sure asexual refers to, well, sexual orientation (or lack thereof) rather than gender identity.))

// shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm usually wrong about this stuff and there's no need to rub it in

// by the way, I'm planning on Umbra being at the station when Scyn and Danu get there. I've also got something to add onto that that concerns most people here.
// I thought I should let you guys know that most residents in both areas know about Umbra (unfortunately for him). You can thank the media's ruthless coverage of most things relating to him back in the first year or two of his existence in this universe.
// Umbra's not a celebrity or anything, though- far from it. Just a victim of news coverage, since it's hard to overlook a potential news story about a ghost that suddenly appeared in someone's apartment.
// Just thought I'd say that so you could potentially branch off a little bit. It also helps out a bit, since that means characters that have been living in the area for some time could potentially skip the "who are you?" bit of introductions.

((Well not to speak for Danu but she's kind of new here... Assuming she doesn't remember Umbra from the pre-universe that is.
And Scyn... I don't imagine pays much attention to the media. Though he would probably have at least heard of Umbra.
And I am fine with this - the more the merrier!))

(01-31-2016, 05:04 AM)Comito Wrote:
(01-31-2016, 04:51 AM)Surge Wrote: "not really, I prefer not to be tethered to any one place for any extended period of time. However I am something of a guard, protecting people from various threats and disasters and such, just on a different stage than this station. That's why I wished to speak with you, there are some things that I cannot attend to personally and I require some volunteers to do so for me."

//He's actually on the planet right now.

"Well I'm not a guard yet; I only just applied... But what do you need help with? And who are you, exactly?"

He was getting a strange vibe from this person, but couldn't tell if it was a good vibe or a very bad vibe.
"varies, whatever I find that I can't intervene in personally, it's not as if once you agree to help me once I'll force you to help me twice, you can jump ship at any time. I am Unit Seven-Fifty-Three, interdimensional traveler and watcher"
753 bows a bit as he introduces himself

(01-31-2016, 05:21 AM)Surge Wrote: "varies, whatever I find that I can't intervene in personally, it's not as if once you agree to help me once I'll force you to help me twice, you can jump ship at any time. I am Unit Seven-Fifty-Three, interdimensional traveler and watcher"
753 bows a bit as he introduces himself

Gregor rubbed his chin and narrowed his eyes a bit. "An interdimensional traveler? Are you from the portals on the Eden?"

"Well, anyway... what would you have me do for you? Nothing illegal, I should hope."