Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 01-31-2016

(01-31-2016, 05:31 AM)Comito Wrote:
(01-31-2016, 05:21 AM)Surge Wrote: "varies, whatever I find that I can't intervene in personally, it's not as if once you agree to help me once I'll force you to help me twice, you can jump ship at any time. I am Unit Seven-Fifty-Three, interdimensional traveler and watcher"
753 bows a bit as he introduces himself

Gregor rubbed his chin and narrowed his eyes a bit. "An interdimensional traveler? Are you from the portals on the Eden?"

"Well, anyway... what would you have me do for you? Nothing illegal, I should hope."
"I respect Eden's portals but no I use my own. As for laws they can vary sometimes, and sometimes what is morally right isn't legally right, I may require the death of a person in some instances."
753 shrugs
"One life to save a thousand and such, do you have that saying here? Either way if you find the details not to your liking you can opt in or out at any time."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 01-31-2016

(01-31-2016, 06:09 AM)Surge Wrote: "I respect Eden's portals but no I use my own. As for laws they can vary sometimes, and sometimes what is morally right isn't legally right, I may require the death of a person in some instances."
753 shrugs
"One life to save a thousand and such, do you have that saying here? Either way if you find the details not to your liking you can opt in or out at any time."

Gregor's ears drooped. Was 753 really asking him to be an assassin? He never thought he would have to kill anyone in his life, but...

"Well yeah, we do have that saying, but just what kind of things do you want me to do? And what people would you want me to off?"

(01-31-2016, 03:57 PM)Comito Wrote:
(01-31-2016, 06:09 AM)Surge Wrote: "I respect Eden's portals but no I use my own. As for laws they can vary sometimes, and sometimes what is morally right isn't legally right, I may require the death of a person in some instances."
753 shrugs

Gregor's ears drooped. Was 753 really asking him to be an assassin? He never thought he would have to kill anyone in his life, but...

"Well yeah, we do have that saying, but just what kind of things do you want me to do? And what people would you want me to off?"
753 sighs
"It will vary, despite my borderline omniscience I cannot wholly predict what problems will arise, nor are you necessarily required to kill anyone."
753 shifts his weight to one side, a hand on his chin. He obviously is getting impatient with this circular line of questioning.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 01-31-2016

*starange energy fluxauation cause local disturbances in the area. The dustirbence seems to be orignating from somewhere in the forest. Occasionally lould snaps can be heard from a distance*

(01-31-2016, 04:12 PM)Surge Wrote: 753 sighs
"It will vary, despite my borderline omniscience I cannot wholly predict what problems will arise, nor are you necessarily required to kill anyone."
753 shifts his weight to one side, a hand on his chin. He obviously is getting impatient with this circular line of questioning.

"Also, what is in it for me if I do this dirty work for you? You haven't said anything about a reward yet."

(01-31-2016, 04:18 PM)Comito Wrote:
(01-31-2016, 04:12 PM)Surge Wrote: 753 sighs

"Also, what is in it for me if I do this dirty work for you? You haven't said anything about a reward yet."
753's pose snaps back to attentive
"A reward? Oh yes beings like you tend to prefer payment for your charities...I could scrape together some material payment...is gold still a precious metal here? If not I could acquire some platinum instead. Unless you have something specific in mind"
753 leans in, waiting for Gregor's response

(01-31-2016, 04:22 PM)Surge Wrote: 753's pose snaps back to attentive
"A reward? Oh yes beings like you tend to prefer payment for your charities...I could scrape together some material payment...is gold still a precious metal here? If not I could acquire some platinum instead. Unless you have something specific in mind"

Gregor shifted uneasily. "I really don't know if I want to do these things, but... Oh, what the hell. Just tell me what you want me to do first. I'd prefer a standard credit reward."

(01-31-2016, 04:44 PM)Comito Wrote:
(01-31-2016, 04:22 PM)Surge Wrote: 753's pose snaps back to attentive

Gregor shifted uneasily. "I really don't know if I want to do these things, but... Oh, what the hell. Just tell me what you want me to do first. I'd prefer a standard credit reward."
"I'll be providing more info on the immediate task shortly before sending everyone off so I can avoid repeating myself like this 6 times...if it is not to your likings then you can back out then and there. As for the credits I will see what I can do, actual regulated currency is slightly more difficult to acquire than high value materials."

(01-31-2016, 04:47 PM)Surge Wrote: "I'll be providing more info on the immediate task shortly before sending everyone off so I can avoid repeating myself like this 6 times...if it is not to your likings then you can back out then and there. As for the credits I will see what I can do, actual regulated currency is slightly more difficult to acquire than high value materials."

"So I'm not the only one you've asked about this? That makes me feel a little better... I guess you can make it gold or platinum if credits are too hard to get."

"I'll see you later then, I suppose. Do you need my number?" Even without a real 'gut', Gregor's gut told him that working for this guy would be a bad idea. But in truth, he didn't know exactly what to expect, and the pay seemed good enough... Maybe it would be worth it in the end.

(01-31-2016, 04:56 PM)Comito Wrote:
(01-31-2016, 04:47 PM)Surge Wrote: "I'll be providing more info on the immediate task shortly before sending everyone off so I can avoid repeating myself like this 6 times...if it is not to your likings then you can back out then and there. As for the credits I will see what I can do, actual regulated currency is slightly more difficult to acquire than high value materials."

"So I'm not the only one you've asked about this? That makes me feel a little better... I guess you can make it gold or platinum if credits are too hard to get."

"I'll see you later then, I suppose. Do you need my number?" Even without a real 'gut', Gregor's gut told him that working for this guy would be a bad idea. But in truth, he didn't know exactly what to expect, and the pay seemed good enough... Maybe it would be worth it in the end.

753 casually tossed Gregor one of the cards, which had an address on the left side and what appeared to be a computer chip embedded in the right
"Not the first, more like third, but it ultimately doesn't matter, you'll know when I'm ready to start. Good luck with your application"
753 gives Gregor a quick nod as he vanishes into another portal

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 01-31-2016

(01-31-2016, 04:17 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *starange energy fluxauation cause local disturbances in the area. The dustirbence seems to be orignating from somewhere in the forest. Occasionally lould snaps can be heard from a distance*

The station is responding as such, and a figure in a somewhat heavy-looking variant of power armor- except for the helmet- walks out.
It's a Glitch with blue casing and red 'eyes'- the left 'eye' is shaped like a crosshair for some odd reason. It has what appears to be a smaller-sized assault rifle hanging off the hip area on its left, with what looks to be a hardlight creation unit on the other side of the hip. The missing helmet is being held in its left hand.
It starts walking toward the forest to deal with the disturbance.
// Remember how I said High Guards didn't need to have magical powers or something of the like?
// This is one of them.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Midnight_Moonglow - 01-31-2016

Quote:She let out a little meep as she was cuddled slowly looking to the gem next to her and smiling softly placing her paw gently onto her and giggling.

"what happened in the past... is in the past... nothing can change that.. what i can do is look to the future... to a new pack to a new set of friends... to a new life."

"Y-yeah i guess... but honastly if there is anything i can do to help you with something like that i would. casue i kinda know your feeling and it hurts i know UnU"

Quote:// Not really asexual more than the fact that she is both male and female.. Hermaphrodite... Bigendered. Whichever you prefer. and yea its because of the fact some people dislike the choice of pronoun so i decided to not bother arguing with anyone and make it a bit more comfortable with everyone to have a more identifying pronoun of personality and the way the character (and i) wish to be viewed as. so as such. Female pronouns but can't really hide the gender traits of an avali easily without feather dye so thus is why she has both male and female markings.

//thats actually really interesting~ my characters dont care what their friends are classed at all they care about is that they are kind souls and their personality traits rather then what they look like becasue at the end of the day why hate someoine for having a unique and rare trait ;w; would you hate a diamond becasue they are rare and rarely seen? no so why do it to living creatures ^^ if that makes sence heh

(01-31-2016, 05:04 PM)Surge Wrote: 753 casually tossed Gregor one of the cards, which had an address on the left side and what appeared to be a computer chip embedded in the right
"Not the first, more like third, but it ultimately doesn't matter, you'll know when I'm ready to start. Good luck with your application"

Gregor grabbed the card and looked it over quickly, but before he could respond to 753, he had already disappeared.

He stared for a moment, dumbstruck, before shrugging and walking down the sidewalk. He looked at the card again and glanced around, wondering just where the address was.

For the time being he decided to take a walk around the town and enjoy the cool weather. He wondered how Wurg was doing.

(01-31-2016, 05:16 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(01-31-2016, 04:17 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *starange energy fluxauation cause local disturbances in the area. The dustirbence seems to be orignating from somewhere in the forest. Occasionally lould snaps can be heard from a distance*

The station is responding as such, and a figure in a somewhat heavy-looking variant of power armor- except for the helmet- walks out.
It's a Glitch with blue casing and red 'eyes'- the left 'eye' is shaped like a crosshair for some odd reason. It has what appears to be a smaller-sized assault rifle hanging off the hip area on its left, with what looks to be a hardlight creation unit on the other side of the hip. The missing helmet is being held in its left hand.
It starts walking toward the forest to deal with the disturbance.
// Remember how I said High Guards didn't need to have magical powers or something of the like?
// This is one of them.
*there is a spike in the energy fluxuations, fallowed by a burst of light. The closer the gaurd gets the more force pulls it closer*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 01-31-2016

(01-31-2016, 05:37 PM)Midnight_Moonglow Wrote:
Quote:She let out a little meep as she was cuddled slowly looking to the gem next to her and smiling softly placing her paw gently onto her and giggling.

"what happened in the past... is in the past... nothing can change that.. what i can do is look to the future... to a new pack to a new set of friends... to a new life."

"Y-yeah i guess... but honastly if there is anything i can do to help you with something like that i would. casue i kinda know your feeling and it hurts i know UnU"

Quote:// Not really asexual more than the fact that she is both male and female.. Hermaphrodite... Bigendered. Whichever you prefer. and yea its because of the fact some people dislike the choice of pronoun so i decided to not bother arguing with anyone and make it a bit more comfortable with everyone to have a more identifying pronoun of personality and the way the character (and i) wish to be viewed as. so as such. Female pronouns but can't really hide the gender traits of an avali easily without feather dye so thus is why she has both male and female markings.

//thats actually really interesting~ my characters dont care what their friends are classed at all they care about is that they are kind souls and their personality traits rather then what they look like becasue at the end of the day why hate someoine for having a unique and rare trait ;w; would you hate a diamond becasue they are rare and rarely seen? no so why do it to living creatures ^^ if that makes sence heh

"well to be honest.. the kindness is very nice honestly thank you so very much!"

She smiled sighing as she looked about.

"hmm they must be slow today..."

(01-31-2016, 05:49 PM)Comito Wrote:
(01-31-2016, 05:04 PM)Surge Wrote: 753 casually tossed Gregor one of the cards, which had an address on the left side and what appeared to be a computer chip embedded in the right

Gregor grabbed the card and looked it over quickly, but before he could respond to 753, he had already disappeared.

He stared for a moment, dumbstruck, before shrugging and walking down the sidewalk. He looked at the card again and glanced around, wondering just where the address was.

For the time being he decided to take a walk around the town and enjoy the cool weather. He wondered how Wurg was doing.
The address is for an apartment on the Eden, largely unremarkable.

(01-31-2016, 06:27 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *there is a spike in the energy fluxuations, fallowed by a burst of light. The closer the gaurd gets the more force pulls it closer*

It keeps walking forward, silent and unflinching.

(01-31-2016, 07:01 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(01-31-2016, 06:27 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *there is a spike in the energy fluxuations, fallowed by a burst of light. The closer the gaurd gets the more force pulls it closer*

It keeps walking forward, silent and unflinching.

*the gaurd finally arived at a clearing, with a black sphere floating and sucking up matter. It appears to be a gravitational anomilly or a rift*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 01-31-2016

(01-30-2016, 11:36 PM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(01-30-2016, 08:22 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "That does sound like where we should go. You've been so helpful this far, would you lead the way please?"

"OF COURSE!"
He starts heading down the hall to the left, before turning, looking back at the map, and going down the hall to the right instead.

"Is the surface of the planet built up like this too? Whats it like down there?"

She follows him, waiting to see the planet below

(01-31-2016, 07:16 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the gaurd finally arived at a clearing, with a black sphere floating and sucking up matter. It appears to be a gravitational anomilly or a rift*

The Glitch stands there for a second, then turns around and starts walking back. There isn't anything it can do.