Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 02-02-2016

(02-02-2016, 06:16 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(02-02-2016, 05:55 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "I was going to say, 2 years? You must have done something really memorable for the phenomena to last that long. That or your definition of years is not the same as mine. I have heard of that- places where days and years are switched in definition."

"No, days and years are normal here... And yeah, I'm definitely different in a way I'd rather not talk about if you don't know."
"I'm, uh... Guessing you're a traveler?"

"Just arrived here a little while ago. Its a long story how. Apparently some of these shuttles are flying to the planet below today, and I might be able to get a ride on one?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 02-02-2016

(02-02-2016, 06:20 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Just arrived here a little while ago. Its a long story how. Apparently some of these shuttles are flying to the planet below today, and I might be able to get a ride on one?

"Yeah, you can. I'm about to head down myself."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 02-02-2016

(02-02-2016, 05:21 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(02-02-2016, 03:04 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *it contineus to do its thing while incased. The large hunk of metal seems to have left a trail burning flora in its path*

Some of the Guards start stamping out the fires they can while the heavily armored Glitch from earlier investigates the path that was made.

*the coffin shaped hunk of metal rests partly lodged in the ground, and a fogged up plate of glass is implanted into the metal*

(02-02-2016, 08:20 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the coffin shaped hunk of metal rests partly lodged in the ground, and a fogged up plate of glass is implanted into the metal*

The Glitch grabs the hardlight device on its right side and activates it, creating a triangular, arrow-like blade. It taps the side of the pod.
"Identify yourself."

(02-02-2016, 09:09 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(02-02-2016, 08:20 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the coffin shaped hunk of metal rests partly lodged in the ground, and a fogged up plate of glass is implanted into the metal*

The Glitch grabs the hardlight device on its right side and activates it, creating a triangular, arrow-like blade. It taps the side of the pod.
"Identify yourself."
*the pods lid slides off and a avali shaped figure stands up*

"What in the name of Sheol are you, and where in the universe am I?"
*the Crimson avali steps out, stretching, in the process revealing spinal inhancement, that consists of cylinders and metallic feathers along its arms*

(02-02-2016, 09:41 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the pods lid slides off and a avali shaped figure stands up*

*the Crimson avali steps out, stretching, in the process revealing spinal inhancement, that consists of cylinders and metallic feathers along its arms*

"You are on Nexus 17. Do you have anything to do with the rift?" The Glitch's one normal 'eye' gazes at the Avali inquisitively. The crosshair 'eye' remains unchanged.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Midnight_Moonglow - 02-02-2016

Quote:Suddenly as her number was called she slowly got up and smiled waving her tail about a bit as she slowly made her way up to the front desk. She looked to the nurse whom was working at the front.

"The doctor will be in medical room 6. Please proceed down the hall towards the right. you can't miss it"

"Thank you very much!"

She looked back to tourmaline waiting for her.

Tourmalines noodded before hopping up and quickly moving to the avali's side.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 02-02-2016

Zeunei stood in front of the inn awkwardly, would they have any information, and if they did, would it be free? As he stepped inside, up to the counter, currently empty, as he pulled a bell from seemingly nowhere and a soft "Ting" marked his presence within. "Hello?" The red stain had faded from his garments already and he moved with little effort once more. "Iss sshe closse?" He wondered audibly.

(02-02-2016, 09:53 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(02-02-2016, 09:41 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the pods lid slides off and a avali shaped figure stands up*

"You are on Nexus 17. Do you have anything to do with the rift?" The Glitch's one normal 'eye' gazes at the Avali inquisitively. The crosshair 'eye' remains unchanged.
"Rift? Is that how I got here? All I rember is that I was on a reaserch vessel, and was about to preform jump into hyperspace, then darkness."
*the avali causiously aproches the glitch*
"By the way, the names ambrosius, head scientist of the vessel The Dusk Warren."

(02-02-2016, 10:52 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: Zeunei stood in front of the inn awkwardly, would they have any information, and if they did, would it be free?  As he stepped inside, up to the counter, currently empty, as he pulled a bell from seemingly nowhere and a soft "Ting" marked his presence within.  "Hello?"  The red stain had faded from his garments already and he moved with little effort once more.  "Iss sshe closse?"  He wondered audibly.

*the bartender walks out from the cellar and towards the desk*
"No where still open, how can I help you sir?"
*he pulls a tray of bread rolls out from under the counter and places them into the coundter*

(02-02-2016, 10:53 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: "Rift? Is that how I got here? All I rember is that I was on a reaserch vessel, and was about to preform jump into hyperspace, then darkness."
"By the way, the names ambrosius, head scientist of the vessel The Dusk Warren."

"Hello, Ambrosius. Do you know anything about the rift?"

(02-02-2016, 11:01 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(02-02-2016, 10:53 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: "Rift? Is that how I got here? All I rember is that I was on a reaserch vessel, and was about to preform jump into hyperspace, then darkness."

"Hello, Ambrosius. Do you know anything about the rift?"
"If it came from a destabilized gravitational anomily, which I assume it is, then yes. The more matter it consumes the largest it gets, in the process of tearing matter from different dimensions and converting it to this sleek black metal. on a side note, I don't suggest you toutch the metal, it has unidentified anomalis properties."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 02-02-2016

Everything was black. She felt nothing. Heard nothing. Nothing consumed her, enveloped her. Was this death? Was this truly what death felt like?

A sound pierced the blackness. A voice. Someone was speaking. The voice faded in and out of her mind, as if she was simply passing by it time and time again."We...her...epare fo..."

The empty darkness greeted her again. It wasn't cold. It wasn't warm. It felt like nothing. She felt like nothing. What was her name again? What was the point of a name when there was nothing else. Her thoughts faded in and out. Was this death? Was this truly what death felt like?

Another sound. The whirring of machinery. It was soft, barely audible, but it was there. The sound persisted. She tried focusing on it, to cling to one sensation in the darkn-

Pain. Unimaginiable, horrible pain washed over her. She would have screamed if she knew how. She would have been upset if it wasn't some kind of feeling. The pain faded. A cool air brushed against her body. She could feel. Sounds came back. A sigh of relief. The beeping of a heart monitor. The gentle murmur whoever was in the room. She cracked her eyes open.

"Welcome back to the land of the living, Owurgedt. It's a relief you made it."

---

The memory was still fresh in Wurg's mind even after being awake for a few hours. It must have been right after her cybernetics were installed...right? There wasn't much else it could have been.

Wurg finally decided to get out of her bed and bathe. Gregor had left earlier, so she might as well go out and do...something. Maybe find a job. Who knows. She unplugged the charger from her back, and slogged over to the shower.

A few minutes of scrubbing, washing ,and drying later, she was out of the shower. Without any clothes on, it was incredibly apparent where her living body stopped and her cybernetic body began. A clean divide a few centimeters below her sternum marked where the goldenrod fur on her cybernetics stopped, and became the familiar white winter coat of her organic body. Wurg sighed, and put on a t-shirt and some shorts. People would stare at her odd coat, but it didn't matter.

She grabbed any other possessions she might need and made her way out to the town. Maybe she could find a job on Eden...or, perhaps, a job down on the planet, helping people build houses. After all, her natural strength could certainly help in that kind of job, even if she hated that kind of work.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 02-02-2016

(I guess I'll go bug tour and coro next, for the record scene changes make it easier for me to insert 753, and I'll usually wait for one)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 02-02-2016

(02-02-2016, 10:53 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the bartender walks out from the cellar and towards the desk*
*he pulls a tray of bread rolls out from under the counter and places them into the coundter*

Zeunei squinted slightly.

"Hello.  I wass jusst wondering if anyone here might know anything about ssomeone I'm looking for.  Possibly multiple sssomeoness."

He looked around for a bit before locking on the register before glancing back past it to the keep as he laid a credit chit(60) on the counter, taking one piece of bread.  He is not armed in the slightest and, has no place that he seems able to even hold anything he might be carrying.

(02-02-2016, 11:21 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: "If it came from a destabilized gravitational anomily, which I assume it is, then yes. The more matter it consumes the largest it gets, in the process of tearing matter from different dimensions and converting it to this sleek black metal. on a side note, I don't suggest you toutch the metal, it has unidentified anomalis properties."

"Do you know how to remove it?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Shaadaris - 02-03-2016

(02-02-2016, 06:20 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(02-02-2016, 06:16 PM)Umbra Wrote: "No, days and years are normal here... And yeah, I'm definitely different in a way I'd rather not talk about if you don't know."
"I'm, uh... Guessing you're a traveler?"

"Just arrived here a little while ago. Its a long story how. Apparently some of these shuttles are flying to the planet below today, and I might be able to get a ride on one?

(02-02-2016, 06:31 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(02-02-2016, 06:20 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Just arrived here a little while ago. Its a long story how. Apparently some of these shuttles are flying to the planet below today, and I might be able to get a ride on one?

"Yeah, you can. I'm about to head down myself."

"WELL," Scyn sighs, "I GUESS THIS IS WHERE WE MUST PART WAYS, THEN, DANU. I'D BE OF NO HELP NAVIGATING THE PLANET AND I HAVE SORT OF BEEN NEGLECTING MY WORK TO SHOW YOU AROUND AND SHOULD GET BACK TO THAT BEFORE I'M FIRED. OF CORSE, SINCE I'M FREELANCE, I DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW IF THEY CAN FIRE ME, BUT BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 02-03-2016

(02-02-2016, 11:31 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(02-02-2016, 10:53 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the bartender walks out from the cellar and towards the desk*

Zeunei squinted slightly.

"Hello.  I wass jusst wondering if anyone here might know anything about ssomeone I'm looking for.  Possibly multiple sssomeoness."

He looked around for a bit before locking on the register before glancing back past it to the keep as he laid a credit chit(60) on the counter, taking one piece of bread.  He is not armed in the slightest and, has no place that he seems able to even hold anything he might be carrying.

"And who might you be looking for sir?"
*the Terran swipes the chit on a hand held device*
"How long do you intend to stay here for?

(02-02-2016, 11:40 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(02-02-2016, 11:21 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: "If it came from a destabilized gravitational anomily, which I assume it is, then yes. The more matter it consumes the largest it gets, in the process of tearing matter from different dimensions and converting it to this sleek black metal. on a side note, I don't suggest you toutch the metal, it has unidentified anomalis properties."

"Do you know how to remove it?"

"There are three things you can do. Either make it collapse by throwing something with the Masan fab star at it, or deprive it from any and all types of energy and it will be smothered. Your choice."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 02-03-2016

(02-03-2016, 12:15 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: "WELL," Scyn sighs, "I GUESS THIS IS WHERE WE MUST PART WAYS, THEN, DANU. I'D BE OF NO HELP NAVIGATING THE PLANET AND I HAVE SORT OF BEEN NEGLECTING MY WORK TO SHOW YOU AROUND AND SHOULD GET BACK TO THAT BEFORE I'M FIRED. OF CORSE, SINCE I'M FREELANCE, I DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW IF THEY CAN FIRE ME, BUT BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY."

"Ah. Shame you can't come down, I guess... Well, maybe see you later, uhm..."
Umbra struggles for a name.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Shaadaris - 02-03-2016

(02-03-2016, 12:49 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(02-03-2016, 12:15 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: "WELL," Scyn sighs, "I GUESS THIS IS WHERE WE MUST PART WAYS, THEN, DANU. I'D BE OF NO HELP NAVIGATING THE PLANET AND I HAVE SORT OF BEEN NEGLECTING MY WORK TO SHOW YOU AROUND AND SHOULD GET BACK TO THAT BEFORE I'M FIRED. OF CORSE, SINCE I'M FREELANCE, I DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW IF THEY CAN FIRE ME, BUT BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY."

"Ah. Shame you can't come down, I guess... Well, maybe see you later, uhm..."
Umbra struggles for a name.

"SCYNMIRKIRAELO NILREM, GREAT BEST FREELANCE ENGINEER!
YOU CAN CALL ME SCYN. EVERYONE DOES."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 02-03-2016

(02-03-2016, 12:38 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: "There are three things you can do. Either make it collapse by throwing something with the Masan fab star at it, or deprive it from any and all types of energy and it will be smothered. Your choice."

"Do you have anything with this star?"

(02-03-2016, 01:11 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: "SCYNMIRKIRAELO NILREM, GREAT BEST FREELANCE ENGINEER!
YOU CAN CALL ME SCYN. EVERYONE DOES."

"All right, then... You probably know who I am now, but I go by Umbra if you'd rather call me that. ANyway, I should really get going soon... It'd be a Scyn not to see you again later."
Umbra smirks. Of course.