Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Shaadaris - 02-25-2016

(02-24-2016, 07:15 PM)Umbra Wrote: // why is this thread so lifeless recently? It's kind of concerning...
((well, I'm waiting for people to be active in a city before introducing some more characters... i could introduce rioe at the station but i don't really know who all is there either. scyn, i already said i'm taking a break from since he's been the only character i've rped so far.))

(02-24-2016, 08:02 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(02-24-2016, 07:45 PM)Corosar Wrote: // its because everyone disappeared to the "real" RP thread... i never knew it existed till after i found it myself... kinda pissed me off a bit actually... i don't intend to join it.

// it's about as lively as this thread, though...
// I really hope this doesn't die... I put a lot of thought into this thing already and I'd hate it if it all just went to waste.

((agreed. this is the first time i've put a lot of thought into the direction i've wanted a character to go. in the earlier rps i basically made it up as i went along, hence the weird web of connectivity that everything ended up with that somehow worked out but didn't make a lot of sense.

and yeah, i have to admit that since working on 2 rps already i'm not sure i'm ready to join the srsbsnss for quite a while, if at all.))

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 02-25-2016

(02-25-2016, 02:10 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(02-24-2016, 07:15 PM)Umbra Wrote: // why is this thread so lifeless recently? It's kind of concerning...
((well, I'm waiting for people to be active in a city before introducing some more characters... i could introduce rioe at the station but i don't really know who all is there either. scyn, i already said i'm taking a break from since he's been the only character i've rped so far.))

(02-24-2016, 08:02 PM)Umbra Wrote: // it's about as lively as this thread, though...
// I really hope this doesn't die... I put a lot of thought into this thing already and I'd hate it if it all just went to waste.

((agreed. this is the first time i've put a lot of thought into the direction i've wanted a character to go. in the earlier rps i basically made it up as i went along, hence the weird web of connectivity that everything ended up with that somehow worked out but didn't make a lot of sense.

and yeah, i have to admit that since working on 2 rps already i'm not sure i'm ready to join the srsbsnss for quite a while, if at all.))

// I'd interact with your new guy, but Umbra's occupied...
// I'd shove State (crosshair Glitch) at you, but I don't have the hang of him yet.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 02-25-2016

(I'm considering bringing you guys back from unamed generic adventure place with a tag-along character but I need to get the ball rolling before I consider using it as an excuse to make more characters)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 02-25-2016

//I could do stuff with Danu, but I need to skip forward in time a week or two. That way she would be settled in enough to be around town doing things and getting involved instead of just being hand held everywhere.

//Since everyone else seems to be slow or stuck as well, skipping 1 week to 1 month ahead timewise would probably help make this more active.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 02-25-2016

(02-25-2016, 05:39 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: //I could do stuff with Danu, but I need to skip forward in time a week or two. That way she would be settled in enough to be around town doing things and getting involved instead of just being hand held everywhere.

//Since everyone else seems to be slow or stuck as well, skipping 1 week to 1 month ahead timewise would probably help make this more active.

// yeah, not a bad idea. It'd help me avoid having to bullshit Gregor's recruitment and it'd speed up Syntax's arnor development as well.
// Anyone else in favor?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 02-25-2016

(02-25-2016, 06:47 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(02-25-2016, 05:39 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: //I could do stuff with Danu, but I need to skip forward in time a week or two. That way she would be settled in enough to be around town doing things and getting involved instead of just being hand held everywhere.

// yeah, not a bad idea. It'd help me avoid having to bullshit Gregor's recruitment and it'd speed up Syntax's arnor development as well.
// Anyone else in favor?

//I'm fine with it if everyone else is fine.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 02-25-2016

// Anyone else in favor?

((fine with me))

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 02-25-2016

(I can deal with that)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 02-25-2016

// Anyone else in favor?

//fire away, just don't auctually shoot me.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 02-26-2016

// Anyone else in favor?

// alrighty... i am okay with this... by then coro would have a place planet side though most likely out of credits from what she originally traded in. most likely still looking for work too.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Shaadaris - 02-26-2016

// Anyone else in favor?

((WHAT DO YOU MEAN SKIP AHEAD? WE'LL MISS GLORIOUS WALKING-AROUND-AND-TALKING-TO-PEOPLE TIME!*
*I am fine with this.))

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 02-26-2016

// Okay, I guess enough people agree...
// MARTY, WE HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE FUTURE!

Time passes- about a month, if you want to be exact. By this time, Winter is starting to let up and give way to Spring, as evidenced by the lack of snow and the early blooming of some plants.
Most people are already dropping Winter wear for more favorable Spring attire, despite the subtly chilly weather.

Umbra is just walking around the town for no reason other than he can. Not much to do, anyway.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - kawaiiChiimera - 02-26-2016

// Does this RP need another evil, possibly slightly psychotic character?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 02-26-2016

(02-26-2016, 01:34 AM)Davepeta Wrote: // Does this RP need another evil, possibly slightly psychotic character?
(that depends on whether or not 753 can be classed as "evil")

(02-26-2016, 01:34 AM)Surge Wrote:
(02-26-2016, 01:34 AM)Davepeta Wrote: // Does this RP need another evil, possibly slightly psychotic character?
(that depends on whether or not 753 can be classed as "evil")
// No idea who that is. I haven't even looked at the RP, actually. (\ono/) Also, how compatible is Starbound's tech with this RP? I may or may not be bringing back a certain character of mine from a couple years ago...

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 02-26-2016

(02-26-2016, 01:42 AM)Davepeta Wrote:
(02-26-2016, 01:34 AM)Surge Wrote: (that depends on whether or not 753 can be classed as "evil")
// No idea who that is. I haven't even looked at the RP, actually. (\ono/) Also, how compatible is Starbound's tech with this RP? I may or may not be bringing back a certain character of mine from a couple years ago...

((no you are not bringing songwings in.))

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 02-26-2016

(wow badmin, oppressing users for fun)

(02-26-2016, 01:49 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(02-26-2016, 01:42 AM)Davepeta Wrote: // No idea who that is. I haven't even looked at the RP, actually. (\ono/) Also, how compatible is Starbound's tech with this RP? I may or may not be bringing back a certain character of mine from a couple years ago...

((no you are not bringing songwings in.))
// welp, nevermind then, you can go back to your half-dead RP >_>

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 02-26-2016

(02-26-2016, 01:50 AM)Surge Wrote: (wow badmin, oppressing users for fun)

((i don't want a character with adamanium-level bones, impossible biology (part bird, part plant, part...sun...) and literal golden feathers. if most of that was removed i'd be fine with it.))

(02-26-2016, 02:04 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(02-26-2016, 01:50 AM)Surge Wrote: (wow badmin, oppressing users for fun)

((i don't want a character with adamanium-level bones, impossible biology (part bird, part plant, part...sun...) and literal golden feathers. if most of that was removed i'd be fine with it.))
// part sun? pls
plus most of that stuff was retconned