Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 02-26-2016

(02-26-2016, 02:19 AM)Davepeta Wrote:
(02-26-2016, 02:04 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: ((i don't want a character with adamanium-level bones, impossible biology (part bird, part plant, part...sun...) and literal golden feathers. if most of that was removed i'd be fine with it.))
// part sun? pls
plus most of that stuff was retconned

((if most of that stuff is gone then i'm fine with it. and yes, she was part novakid. and part neko. and-
yeah that's why it was a no. but if all the absolutely ridiculous stuff is gone i'm fine with it))

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - kawaiiChiimera - 02-26-2016

(02-26-2016, 02:27 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(02-26-2016, 02:19 AM)Davepeta Wrote: // part sun? pls
plus most of that stuff was retconned

((if most of that stuff is gone then i'm fine with it. and yes, she was part novakid. and part neko. and-
yeah that's why it was a no. but if all the absolutely ridiculous stuff is gone i'm fine with it))

// she was never part novakid. where did you get that from? I don't think I've ever had a novakid character either
plus the neko thing was because she liked cat ears, and was purely aesthetic so whatevs
the only two things she is are floran and avian
She also got her arm blown off by Xena and got a slightly shoddy replacement so

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 02-26-2016

// Geez, that's, uh... Actually really ridiculous.
// And this is coming from a guy who used to have five characters living in an alternate plane and also in another character's head.
// EDIT: never mind forget I said anything

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 02-26-2016

//what happend to the old rp on the original nexus? Anything was possible, regardless of lore. This is just a suggestion but, mabey make a rp thread similar to the one mentioned.

(02-26-2016, 11:58 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: //what happend to the old rp on the original nexus? Anything was possible, regardless of lore. This is just a suggestion but, mabey make a rp thread similar to the one mentioned.

// we killed it off because everything was extremely chaotic and almost every character was too powerful for their own good, remember?
// not to mention that certain people kept trying to destroy the world and kill everyone.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 02-26-2016

(02-26-2016, 03:21 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(02-26-2016, 11:58 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: //what happend to the old rp on the original nexus? Anything was possible, regardless of lore. This is just a suggestion but, mabey make a rp thread similar to the one mentioned.

// we killed it off because everything was extremely chaotic and almost every character was too powerful for their own good, remember?
// not to mention that certain people kept trying to destroy the world and kill everyone.

// And may or may not be continuing to do so.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 02-26-2016

(02-26-2016, 05:05 PM)Comito Wrote:
(02-26-2016, 03:21 PM)Umbra Wrote: // we killed it off because everything was extremely chaotic and almost every character was too powerful for their own good, remember?

(I'll have you know I'm only endangering other worlds for the time being!)

(02-26-2016, 05:17 PM)Surge Wrote:
(02-26-2016, 05:05 PM)Comito Wrote: // And may or may not be continuing to do so.
(I'll have you know I'm only endangering other worlds for the time being!)

// will you relax? I'm not pointing invisible fingers at you.

(02-26-2016, 05:26 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(02-26-2016, 05:17 PM)Surge Wrote: (I'll have you know I'm only endangering other worlds for the time being!)

// will you relax? I'm not pointing invisible fingers at you.
(I AM VERY RELAXED THANK YOU VERY MUCH)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 02-26-2016

//You know, the funny thing about is that the same people we always complained about for constantly kicking the beehive were the same people keeping the place lively at all times by their constant need of attention and interaction. I don't see a problem with characters being weirdos or starting trouble, but when they get to the point where they are unkillable monsters that oneshot anything you throw at them we've got problems. At least have a little modesty with your god powers and save them for when you really need a deus ex.

Danu waves to Umbra. She had the day off of work, having built a cozy little cottage for herself and several houses for other people moving in to town. With the weather getting nicer, it was good to be able to relax some.

Nexus RP: Rebirth - kawaiiChiimera - 02-26-2016

// I just want to RP Song damnit, not commit genocide. She's only evil if she's sober. ;v;

(02-26-2016, 05:53 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: //You know, the funny thing about is that the same people we always complained about for constantly kicking the beehive were the same people keeping the place lively at all times by their constant need of attention and interaction. I don't see a problem with characters being weirdos or starting trouble, but when they get to the point where they are unkillable monsters that oneshot anything you throw at them we've got problems. At least have a little modesty with your god powers and save them for when you really need a deus ex.

Danu waves to Umbra. She had the day off of work, having built a cozy little cottage for herself and several houses for other people moving in to town. With the weather getting nicer, it was good to be able to relax some.

// it kind of crosses a line if it's constant, though... It got to the point where I had to jump on the bandwagon just to try and keep some semblance of order in the constant invasions and life-threatening problems.
// I'm honestly ashamed that I even did all that. Even now, I'm still afraid that I might not have completely broken out of it... I'm trying my best to keep it down, though. Umbra is definitely a lot less powerful, so that's at least comforting.

Umbra's expression brightens up a bit as he waves back and heads toward her.
"Nice to see you again, Danu! How've you been?"

(02-26-2016, 06:15 PM)Davepeta Wrote: // I just want to RP Song damnit, not commit genocide. She's only evil if she's sober. ;v;

// shush, I'm not finger-pointing at you, either.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 02-26-2016

(02-26-2016, 05:05 PM)Comito Wrote:
(02-26-2016, 03:21 PM)Umbra Wrote: // we killed it off because everything was extremely chaotic and almost every character was too powerful for their own good, remember?

//only to spice things up, otherwise it would be like animal crossing. Walking around and talkin to people.

(if I wanted to just walk around and talk to people I'd go take a nap because something would clearly be wrong with me.)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 02-27-2016

//dead again

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 02-27-2016

"Doing well thank you. The town is nice and peaceful today, while Nexus 17 seems to be a bustling hub of business and activity. I might go up this afternoon to get groceries and renew my shuttle pass. "

Nexus RP: Rebirth - kawaiiChiimera - 02-27-2016

// Can I get a TL;DR on the current situation and setting?..

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 02-27-2016

(02-27-2016, 07:52 PM)Davepeta Wrote: // Can I get a TL;DR on the current situation and setting?..

//the settings on the first page, and I can't give you the current situation because I'm clueless aswell.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 02-27-2016

(02-27-2016, 07:52 PM)Davepeta Wrote: // Can I get a TL;DR on the current situation and setting?..
(alien world in far off reality, got fucked by ambiguous cataclysm, but now habitable again, most people live on an orbital habitat station where instead of lots of fancy starships they have portals to other realities, which means plenty of colorful beings can find their way there.
Currently nothing is happening)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 02-27-2016

(02-27-2016, 06:02 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Doing well thank you. The town is nice and peaceful today, while Nexus 17 seems to be a bustling hub of business and activity. I might go up this afternoon to get groceries and renew my shuttle pass. "

"Sounds good. I'm just walking around... Not on duty today, and there haven't been many crimes recently. It's always nice when you can live peacefully."

// it's on the first page iirc.
// as far as I know, we're just walking around while 753 conspires.