Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 02-27-2016

// So would Gregor be a guard by now or not?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 02-28-2016

(02-27-2016, 09:18 PM)Comito Wrote: // So would Gregor be a guard by now or not?

// Depends. If he isn't an ex-con, he'd most likely make it in.
// Your choice, really.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 02-28-2016

(02-27-2016, 08:12 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(02-27-2016, 06:02 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Doing well thank you. The town is nice and peaceful today, while Nexus 17 seems to be a bustling hub of business and activity. I might go up this afternoon to get groceries and renew my shuttle pass. "

"Sounds good. I'm just walking around... Not on duty today, and there haven't been many crimes recently. It's always nice when you can live peacefully."

(02-27-2016, 07:52 PM)Davepeta Wrote: // Can I get a TL;DR on the current situation and setting?..

// it's on the first page iirc.
// as far as I know, we're just walking around while 753 conspires.
//animal crossing *cough cough*

(02-28-2016, 12:50 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(02-27-2016, 08:12 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Sounds good. I'm just walking around... Not on duty today, and there haven't been many crimes recently. It's always nice when you can live peacefully."

// it's on the first page iirc.
// as far as I know, we're just walking around while 753 conspires.
//animal crossing *cough cough*

// *suddenly, a tree falls on you*
// shush. o uo

(02-28-2016, 02:59 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(02-28-2016, 12:50 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: //animal crossing *cough cough*

// *suddenly, a tree falls on you*
// shush. o uo

//*suddenly you abandon you social life to do chores and tasks in a endless cycle*
//I only speak the truth, down with the oppression!
//*suddenly, pitchforks*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 02-28-2016

(02-28-2016, 12:05 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(02-27-2016, 09:18 PM)Comito Wrote: // So would Gregor be a guard by now or not?

// Depends. If he isn't an ex-con, he'd most likely make it in.
// Your choice, really.

// Tell me more about the Guards. Are they like police? Do they serve as Nexus 17's and the Eden's military? What is their uniform like?

(02-28-2016, 04:45 AM)Comito Wrote:
(02-28-2016, 12:05 AM)Umbra Wrote: // Depends. If he isn't an ex-con, he'd most likely make it in.
// Your choice, really.

// Tell me more about the Guards. Are they like police? Do they serve as Nexus 17's and the Eden's military? What is their uniform like?

// They're kind of mid-range between police and military. There is a military, and most of the higher-ranked (probably the top fourth or third) of the High Guards have some position there as well- especially The Sergeant. Other than that, though, they're more of a home defense organization. Think of it like S.H.I.E.L.D from the Marvel comics mixed with guards in Elder Scrolls (since they are practically police, but can also 'serve higher purposes').
// They don't really have uniforms other than business casual for office work and protective armor on the job. It's not the strictest of dress codes, for sure. Hence why Umbra doesn't walk around in a uniform.
// ...Other than the fact that it'd be pretty pointless to get an elemental/ghost/atronach/whatever to wear clothes.

(02-28-2016, 03:35 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(02-28-2016, 02:59 AM)Umbra Wrote: // *suddenly, a tree falls on you*
// shush. o uo

//*suddenly you abandon you social life to do chores and tasks in a endless cycle*
//*suddenly, pitchforks*

// You've clearly never seen Villager in Sm4sh. He's a freaking serial killer.

(02-28-2016, 05:24 AM)I Umbra Wrote:
(02-28-2016, 04:45 AM)Comito Wrote: // Tell me more about the Guards. Are they like police? Do they serve as Nexus 17's and the Eden's military? What is their uniform like?

// They're kind of mid-range between police and military. There is a military, and most of the higher-ranked (probably the top fourth or third) of the High Guards have some position there as well- especially The Sergeant. Other than that, though, they're more of a home defense organization. Think of it like S.H.I.E.L.D from the Marvel comics mixed with guards in Elder Scrolls (since they are practically police, but can also 'serve higher purposes').
// They don't really have uniforms other than business casual for office work and protective armor on the job. It's not the strictest of dress codes, for sure. Hence why Umbra doesn't walk around in a uniform.
// ...Other than the fact that it'd be pretty pointless to get an elemental/ghost/atronach/whatever to wear clothes.

(02-28-2016, 03:35 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: //*suddenly you abandon you social life to do chores and tasks in a endless cycle*
//*suddenly, pitchforks*

// You've clearly never seen Villager in Sm4sh. He's a freaking serial killer.
//o-O . His down smash is burying a person alive. Otherwise his other attacks are just amazing.
*zypher Wanders around town, obviously having nothing better to do*
"Atleast the crime rates down, the robbery of Eden was just odd."

(02-28-2016, 11:57 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: //o-O . His down smash is burying a person alive. Otherwise his other attacks are just amazing.

// if you catch another villager's (or in some cases, your own) tree and throw it at someone, if it hits, it's an instant kill. Even at 0%.

(02-28-2016, 04:53 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(02-28-2016, 11:57 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: //o-O . His down smash is burying a person alive. Otherwise his other attacks are just amazing.

// if you catch another villager's (or in some cases, your own) tree and throw it at someone, if it hits, it's an instant killf. Even at 0%.
//I assume he's banned in tournaments? Or is the monstrosity allowed?

(02-28-2016, 04:56 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: //I assume he's banned in tournaments? Or is the monstrosity allowed?

// As far as I know, no. He isn't as strong as you think, anyway.
// You should have seen Diddy Kong pre-nerf.

(02-28-2016, 05:39 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(02-28-2016, 04:56 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: //I assume he's banned in tournaments? Or is the monstrosity allowed?

// As far as I know, no. He isn't as strong as you think, anyway.
// You should have seen Diddy Kong pre-nerf.

//googling that.
//this rp is going extreamly slow, we need some more involvement

(02-28-2016, 06:26 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: //googling that.

// I was considering bringing down someone for a moment, but I'm still unsure.

(02-28-2016, 06:27 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(02-28-2016, 06:26 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: //googling that.

// I was considering bringing down someone for a moment, but I'm still unsure.

//do what you please.
//I was planning to auctually do something involving the roberies, but now discouraged due to the recent posts.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 02-28-2016

(02-28-2016, 05:24 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(02-28-2016, 04:45 AM)Comito Wrote: // Tell me more about the Guards. Are they like police? Do they serve as Nexus 17's and the Eden's military? What is their uniform like?

// Alright, thank you for this information. Would they wear that armor when out on patrol and whatnot, or no?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 02-29-2016

(02-28-2016, 09:24 PM)Comito Wrote: // Alright, thank you for this information. Would they wear that armor when out on patrol and whatnot, or no?

// Usually they do, yeah. It's not super bulky like Fallout's power armor or anything, though.
// Gregor might not have armor just yet- they usually need to be assigned, fitted, and whatnot.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Midnight_Moonglow - 03-01-2016

//Eck i keep going on really long hiatus break from this sight and i would really REALLy like to have some of you guys as contects on Skype or facebook becasue here i kleep disappering and crap >~<

Quote:She burst into giggles as the doctor finished installing the new system. Coro tried to keep as still as possible with herself to prevent any issues.

"The avali have done alot of research and developments to make sure it is harder to make a mistake then to succeed. while you would think of it as a risky proceedure. most doctors have to go through rigorous training and must succeed with flying colours before being licensed for initial installations of neural interfaces. however most doctors can easily replace the main hardware of the system. as its rather quick and simple."

She smiled and turned her head as the doctor stepped away. Coro looking to the doctor as her new neural interface began to react to activation commands. She and the doctor began performing quick diagnostics tests via AR systems.

"its almost like building a cast... or stitching a wound. its a common thing for people to come in for maintainance unless they are out of range of a licensed medical center to do so or don't have the parts to repair it ... like i did."

"Hehe thats awesome i havent really had a docters visit in years and years so i dont really know how advanced our medical technology is... the only downside to living in isolation for quite a while heh but then again i havent really needed a docter either but its still really interesting finding this stuff out!"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 03-01-2016

(03-01-2016, 03:22 PM)Midnight_Moonglow Wrote: //Eck i keep going on really long hiatus break from this sight and i would really REALLy like to have some of you guys as contects on Skype or facebook becasue here i kleep disappering and crap >~<

Quote:She burst into giggles as the doctor finished installing the new system. Coro tried to keep as still as possible with herself to prevent any issues.

"The avali have done alot of research and developments to make sure it is harder to make a mistake then to succeed. while you would think of it as a risky proceedure. most doctors have to go through rigorous training and must succeed with flying colours before being licensed for initial installations of neural interfaces. however most doctors can easily replace the main hardware of the system. as its rather quick and simple."

She smiled and turned her head as the doctor stepped away. Coro looking to the doctor as her new neural interface began to react to activation commands. She and the doctor began performing quick diagnostics tests via AR systems.

"its almost like building a cast... or stitching a wound. its a common thing for people to come in for maintainance unless they are out of range of a licensed medical center to do so or don't have the parts to repair it ... like i did."

"Hehe thats awesome i havent really had a docters visit in years and years so i dont really know how advanced our medical technology is... the only downside to living in isolation for quite a while heh but then again i havent really needed a docter either but its still really interesting finding this stuff out!"

// oh, uh... Things got stagnant so we had a timeskip.
// just to let you know.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 03-01-2016

//someone call the necromancer, the thread is dead for the most part.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 03-01-2016

(the whole forum has been mostly dead for a long time now)