Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 03-12-2016

(03-11-2016, 03:36 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(03-11-2016, 02:45 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Hi again Umbra. Did things go well?" Danu smiles, carrying a grocery bag. She had been doing a bit of shopping it seems, getting some new tools and groceries.

"Oh, hi again, Danu. Didn't know you came up here, too... Yeah, I'm not in trouble, so that's good."

"I needed to get some shopping done anyway, so I figured I'd come up for a little while. Had to buy some tools and groceries."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 03-13-2016

(03-12-2016, 03:52 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(03-11-2016, 03:36 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Oh, hi again, Danu. Didn't know you came up here, too... Yeah, I'm not in trouble, so that's good."

"I needed to get some shopping done anyway, so I figured I'd come up for a little while. Had to buy some tools and groceries."

"Ah, makes sense..."

// I'm honestly surprised nobody's asked about The Sergeant in-character. Umbra's mentioned him a couple times.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 03-13-2016

(03-13-2016, 08:29 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(03-12-2016, 03:52 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "I needed to get some shopping done anyway, so I figured I'd come up for a little while. Had to buy some tools and groceries."

"Ah, makes sense..."

// I'm honestly surprised nobody's asked about The Sergeant in-character. Umbra's mentioned him a couple times.
(the nexus doesn't ask questions, this has been common knowledge for ages.)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 03-13-2016

// Edited my last post.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 03-13-2016

(03-11-2016, 06:40 PM)Comito Wrote: Gregor nodded and got off the bug. "Thank you. Guess I'll go return this purse." He wrenched the purse free from the thief's claws, then headed back to the shuttle port.

Soon enough he found its owner and returned it, and was surprised to receive a hug as thanks. He stood there dumbstruck for a second, before smiling and bidding her farewell. 

He got himself another cup of coffee, and resumed his vigil. The shuttle port continued as it had all day, as though nothing had even happened.

A familiar-looking Glitch guard is walking around, keeping a watchful eye on the crowd as if he expects something to happen at any moment.
Gregor might recognize him from that mishap before he joined, as well as as a coworker.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 03-13-2016

(02-14-2016, 01:58 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:     A period of time just, sitting there in the alley, waiting in relative silence aside standard foot-padding and wind.  He nibbled at the piece of bread he'd taken out of boredom rather than actual hunger, half of it gone already.  He watched numerous races pass on the street on their ways, including some humans, as well as many other races he knew nothing of...  He wondered if they...  No, no it was best to stave off those thoughts.  He already had something else that needed his attention.  He still needed to find Sandrise, or if nothing else, Zeurei.  Why had she attacked him so before, only to leave Sandrise alive and well...  Was it to taunt him?  It was so sudden, almost completely out of character...  Her face when he'd turned about in his house to see her had horrified him.  And she just left him to die in there it had seemed, yet here he was, still alive.  Was it a game to her..?  Maybe, she did have the same twisted sense of humor as him.  They were twins after all, but she had bluntly stabbed him earlier to get at Sandrise, it wasn't lethal, had she missed everything vital on purpose..?  "Bah."  He looked up to see someone in the alleyway with him looking down at him just sitting in the alleyway between the inn and some owned store next door.  Ahhhk...  It seemed to be an officer, and they weren't human.  

"Hello?  What do you YOU want?"  He didn't even attempt to hide his spite and distaste of their wearing such a uniform from his voice.

And he opened his eyes with a yawn before sitting up.  Geezus, he'd fallen asleep there.  Plus the bread was gone, probably some grubby streetwalker.  "Ahhg."  He slapped his hand softly across his own face.  How had he fallen asleep mid-thought?  Obviously there had been no guard.  But now how would he find information on Sandrise or Zeurei?  He doubted that anyone even the guards, or security, whatever they were would have any information.  And with Zeurei unlikely to interact with most anyone...  Wonderful.  He stood once more to his feet stepping out to the edges of the street as a large vehicle of some sort shot down the path, causing various onlookers to leap out of the way to safety.  It left his sight spinning for a moment before he shook it off.  Well, that was a close one...  Well, no information, no way to get information...  He shrugged throwing his hands up.  May as well.  And he lurched into a soft run down the street after whatever it was as a loud crash rang out with thick acrid smoke thrown up in the distance, absolutely ignoring the possibly injured bystanders that lay strewn about on the path. Looked like disaster. Smelled like it too.  

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 03-14-2016

(03-13-2016, 11:17 PM)Umbra Wrote: A familiar-looking Glitch guard is walking around, keeping a watchful eye on the crowd as if he expects something to happen at any moment.
Gregor might recognize him from that mishap before he joined, as well as as a coworker.

Gregor noticed the Glitch on patrol and waved at him, either unaware or forgetting that he was a member of the High Guard. "Hey, I remember you. You were there when that rift or whatever opened. That was some quick thinking on your part!"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 03-14-2016

(03-14-2016, 02:39 AM)Comito Wrote: Gregor noticed the Glitch on patrol and waved at him, either unaware or forgetting that he was a member of the High Guard. "Hey, I remember you. You were there when that rift or whatever opened. That was some quick thinking on your part!"

The Glitch looks toward Gregor, its red crosshair-'eye' blankly peering at the Jakkai alongside its normal red one.
"Hello, Ironback. It was merely procedure. How have you been?"

(03-14-2016, 04:02 AM)Umbra Wrote: The Glitch looks toward Gregor, its red crosshair-'eye' blankly peering at the Jakkai alongside its normal red one.
"Hello, Ironback. It was merely procedure. How have you been?"

"Oh, good enough. Just helped apprehend a purse snatcher, so that was exciting. Say, I don't think I ever got your name..."

(03-14-2016, 06:31 AM)Comito Wrote: "Oh, good enough. Just helped apprehend a purse snatcher, so that was exciting. Say, I don't think I ever got your name..."

"State. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
He doesn't seem much for words.

(03-14-2016, 02:42 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(03-14-2016, 06:31 AM)Comito Wrote: "Oh, good enough. Just helped apprehend a purse snatcher, so that was exciting. Say, I don't think I ever got your name..."

"State. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
He doesn't seem much for words.

Gregor's ear twitched slightly.

"Right then... Good to see you again, State! What are you up to, if I might inquire?" He squinted and looked for an indicator of State's rank.

(03-14-2016, 09:25 PM)Comito Wrote: Gregor's ear twitched slightly.

"Right then... Good to see you again, State! What are you up to, if I might inquire?" He squinted and looked for an indicator of State's rank.

There doesn't seem to be one. He may have heard chatter about State being a High Guard in the station, however.
"Not much. I am currently on my way back up to Eden."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 03-18-2016

// aaaaaaaaa it died again :c

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Shaadaris - 03-18-2016

(03-18-2016, 07:19 PM)Umbra Wrote: // aaaaaaaaa it died again :c
((
:<
I would try to help but I don't really think there's anything I could do to help kickstart it.
))

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 03-18-2016

///I keep taking so long to answer, and there isn't much going on for people to interact with.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 03-22-2016

(03-14-2016, 10:03 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(03-14-2016, 09:25 PM)Comito Wrote: Gregor's ear twitched slightly.

There doesn't seem to be one. He may have heard chatter about State being a High Guard in the station, however.
"Not much. I am currently on my way back up to Eden."

Gregor nodded. "Alright then. Seemed like you were looking for something, but who am I to..."

The Jakkai squinted briefly, then he remembered something. "Wait a second... Now I remember who you are." He stood upright and saluted. "Sorry for my ignorance, sir."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 03-23-2016

(03-22-2016, 11:54 PM)Comito Wrote: Gregor nodded. "Alright then. Seemed like you were looking for something, but who am I to..."

The Jakkai squinted briefly, then he remembered something. "Wait a second... Now I remember who you are." He stood upright and saluted. "Sorry for my ignorance, sir."

State waves dismissively.
"At ease. I do not let rank get in the way of associations. We are all Guards, regardless of status." His regular 'eye' blinks, while the unnerving red crosshair stays static. "You are new to our organization, correct? How do you like it so far?"

Meanwhile, Umbra seems to have disappeared in the crowd of the Eden's halls and reappeared back at the colossal tree overlooking the town. He makes his way back through the forest and rejoins the streets.

// say, is State's text too dark? I can make it brighter if it's hard to read.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 03-26-2016

//Every single time I've posted something everyone has absolutely ignored it. Just to test it I even made minor catastrophe occur within the previous. And nobody even responded nor reacted. I feel like the invisible man currently, and I'm an ego freak, so that's a bad thing. I'd try taking advantage of it if I wasn't self aware. >.>

"Waaa it died again." No individual has tha' right to say such to be honest. Although I think technically Odin does, that's aside the point. If you don't want friendships to die, you interact with your friend, if you don't want an RPG/RP to die, you write even though you don't want to. Most of the work I've written that I still enjoy has been when I "Couldn't think of what to write." All the rest has been spittle and I've wanted to take it back as it's awful.

Sorry, Get carried away when writing. Hehahahaha.///

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 03-26-2016

(oh god damnit I've been reading your posts but somehow the gravity of that last one escaped me)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 03-26-2016

(03-26-2016, 04:58 PM)Surge Wrote: (oh god dammit I've been reading your posts but somehow the gravity of that last one escaped me)

//It's almost like I have my own personal mass effect field whenever I post here.  Heh.  It is inconsequential though.  My writing does have a sort of, high standard for what is considered "bad".  Could probably write a post of torturing someone to death and everyone would think it was just two people playing a game.  Well, in some ways, it might be, but, there would be only one player.

Hmm.  In any case.  Yeah.  Not much going on?  Time skips.  People are too afraid of time skips.  The greatest books have a LOT of them written in.  Because some things aren't interesting in the slightest.