Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Penguin - 11-03-2015

(11-03-2015, 07:28 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *two thugs wait IN a allyway in the village*
This is where I saw him last, the guy with the bounty.
Good, now get lost
*he walks by the allyway and into a market and back into the streets*
The dream feels so real, almost if it did actually happen.

*the thug jumps out of the alleyway and puts a gun to his head*
Drop all your weapons and back up slowly!
*he fires a few warning shots from his six  cylinder revolver into the air, and the shots can Easily be heard across the town*

"Gunshots. Death. Murder. I honestly don't understand why."

Something on his arm would light up briefly, but would fade quickly.

"Yeugggh.. I just want answers.."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Timtimthe2nd - 11-03-2015

As Tim exited the shuttle, now on the surface, one could see that he was wearing a black jacket made of a durable looking material. His pants were made of a similar looking material, and were also black. He had his hood pulled up, covering his identity from anybody not looking directly at his face. He made his way down the crowded street, trying to find somewhere less crowded.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-03-2015

// Jim pls
// Why are you lurking around here so much

// aaaaand I scared everyone away.
// ; -;

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-03-2015

(11-03-2015, 07:57 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-03-2015, 07:28 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *two thugs wait IN a allyway in the village*
This is where I saw him last, the guy with the bounty.
Good, now get lost
*he walks by the allyway and into a market and back into the streets*
The dream feels so real, almost if it did actually happen.

*the thug jumps out of the alleyway and puts a gun to his head*
Drop all your weapons and back up slowly!
*he fires a few warning shots from his six  cylinder revolver into the air, and the shots can Easily be heard across the town*

Umbra, of course, hears the gunshots. After all, it's part of his job.
"Welp... Guess my break's over."
His very being flickers white, then disappears.

*the thug shoots a random civilian in the knee, and a child can be seen peeking out of the allyway*
I said move!
*he reaches for something strapped to the back of his trench coat*
So this is what money can do to a person...
*he slowly backs up*

(11-03-2015, 09:31 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the thug shoots a random civilian in the knee, and a child can be seen peeking out of the allyway*
I said move!
*he slowly backs up*

"Another gunshot. This must be the cause of another dimwit not getting his way huh?"

He'd pull out his pistol, pull out the clip, put the clip back in, and holster it again.

"Least I've got ammo if I've gotta kill somebody."

(11-03-2015, 09:31 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the thug shoots a random civilian in the knee, and a child can be seen peeking out of the allyway*
I said move!
*he slowly backs up*

The click of a gun being cocked is heard.
"Hands up. Let's make this easy so nobody else gets hurt."
Umbra is standing in the alleyway behind the thug, holding a pistol in a two-handed grip. How he got there is questionable, since he wasn't there a moment ago...
// aaargh phone dying help me aaaaaaaa

(11-03-2015, 09:35 PM)Umbra Wrote:
I said move!
*he slowly backs up*

The click of a gun being cocked is heard.
"Hands up. Let's make this easy so nobody else gets hurt."
Umbra is standing in the alleyway behind the thug, holding a pistol in a two-handed grip. How he got there is questionable, since he wasn't there a moment ago...
// aaargh phone dying help me aaaaaaaa
*the thug turns around and tries to fire a shot at umbra*
Back off this is my kill!
*he turns around and trips the thug and pulls out what appears to be a bronze rail spike, his eyes dark*
And now the fun begins..

(11-03-2015, 09:48 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the thug turns around and tries to fire a shot at umbra*
*he turns around and trips the thug and pulls out what appears to be a bronze rail spike, his eyes dark*
And now the fun begins..

As soon as the shot is fired, Umbra's body flickers into a white, hole-faced figure. The gun falls through its hands as the bullet passes harmlessly through its shoulder.
"Hard way it is, then." It starts floating towards the criminal.
// 1%...

A penguin with a backpack walks out of the Inn and just sits left of the door, before pulling out a clipboard from said backpack. It pulled out a pencil to, and began writing on the board, while humming a tune.

He'd kneel again, but his eyes would remain open. He would begin staring around at the scenery.

"Beautiful day."

(11-03-2015, 09:56 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-03-2015, 09:48 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the thug turns around and tries to fire a shot at umbra*
And now the fun begins..

As soon as the shot is fired, Umbra's body flickers into a white, hole-faced figure. The gun falls through its hands as the bullet passes harmlessly through its shoulder.
"Hard way it is, then." It starts floating towards the criminal.
// 1%...

*the thug drops the gun and begins to run, knocking over garbage cans trying to obscure the path*
You can kill him and claim the bounty for yourself!
*he winds up readying himself to to throw the bronze spike*
Stand still!

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 11-03-2015

*Austin get up and unlocks the door to his shop before noticing a letter, he opens it an it reads* sir you need a permit to open up a shop plz go to the station to acquire a permit.
Awww come on really i need a permit to open up, *sigh* looks i'm going to the station today

The bird would finish writing on the clipboard, put it in it's bag, and stand up.

"Mmm. Days go by too quick. Too quick. Yesterday I was crying for the dreams to stop, now I'm pursuing a REAL role. A REAL job."

He'd sigh before he would pull out a journal of some sorts and begin writing in it.

(11-03-2015, 10:10 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the thug drops the gun and begins to run, knocking over garbage cans trying to obscure the path*
Stand still!

The apparition tries to grab Rythain/Omolon's arm.
"You better not throw that."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 11-03-2015

(11-03-2015, 09:09 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: As Tim exited the shuttle, now on the surface, one could see that he was wearing a black jacket made of a durable looking material. His pants were made of a similar looking material, and were also black. He had his hood pulled up, covering his identity from anybody not looking directly at his face. He made his way down the crowded street, trying to find somewhere less crowded.
Lurking in the crowd, 3016 manages to tail Tim, after all, if he wants answers he might not get another shot.

(11-03-2015, 11:03 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-03-2015, 10:10 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the thug drops the gun and begins to run, knocking over garbage cans trying to obscure the path*
Stand still!

Rythain/Omolon's hand is grabbed by the apparition.
"You better not throw that."
*he blinks and the darkness disappears from his eyes and he looks exreamly confused*
What... Why am I holding a spike?
And you do you look famillair?

*Austin goes to the station shuttle making notice of the shuttle he takes so eh can take it back*

*the thug runs away, not never looking back*

(11-03-2015, 11:18 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he blinks and the darkness disappears from his eyes and he looks exreamly confused*
What... Why am I holding a spike?
And you do you look famillair?

"I don't know why you're holding a spike or why that man was after you, nor do I know why I even look remotely familiar to you. Now, drop the weapon, please."

(11-03-2015, 11:23 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the thug runs away, not never looking back*

The white being almost throws a hand in the runner's direction, but stops as he disappears into the crowd.
"Dammit... We'll have to catch him later."
Paramedics arrive and carry the wounded civilian into their ambulance.

*Austin arrives at the station* *he looks at the map*ahh so the place were i can get a permit is just 2 halls down then a left turn and down the hall on my left *he goes to said location*

*A human receptionist is reading a paper* *Austin walks up*hey uh i'm here to get a permit to open a grocery store

well i'd ask you if you have an appointment but he's not busy so go right ahead.
oh down the right hall first door on your right.

thanks *heads there*

*a male avali is siting at the desk messing with a deck of playing cards* state your business.
i need a permit to open a grocery store
okay just sign here that you won't sell stale, rotten, poisoned, etc. food and your store will be safe and i'll make you a permit.
*hands paper*
that easy? *he reads the fine print then signs noting it is okay*
no it's just the full process is so damn boring and unnecessary, it basically boils down this in a much more tedious manner.

He had put the journal and the pencil away ages ago, and now he was reading some sort of pamphlet, while humming the same tune from earlier.