Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 11-04-2015

*Austin goes and sits on a bench outside to rest a bit, he's also a phoenix today*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Timtimthe2nd - 11-04-2015

(11-03-2015, 11:16 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(11-03-2015, 09:09 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: As Tim exited the shuttle, now on the surface, one could see that he was wearing a black jacket made of a durable looking material. His pants were made of a similar looking material, and were also black. He had his hood pulled up, covering his identity from anybody not looking directly at his face. He made his way down the crowded street, trying to find somewhere less crowded.
Lurking in the crowd, 3016 manages to tail Tim, after all, if he wants answers he might not get another shot.

Tim doesn't notice him, but turns a corner soon after, obscuring him from his persuer's view.

(11-04-2015, 12:31 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(11-03-2015, 11:16 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: Lurking in the crowd, 3016 manages to tail Tim, after all, if he wants answers he might not get another shot.

Tim doesn't notice him, but turns a corner soon after, obscuring him from his persuer's view.

*if your in the station do you think tim would see austin sitting in a bench outside a room where you can get a permit?*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-04-2015

(11-03-2015, 11:31 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-03-2015, 11:18 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he blinks and the darkness disappears from his eyes and he looks exreamly confused*
What... Why am I holding a spike?
And you do you look famillair?

"I don't know why you're holding a spike or why that man was after you, nor do I know why I even look remotely familiar to you. Now, drop the weapon, please."

(11-03-2015, 11:23 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the thug runs away, not never looking back*

The white being almost throws a hand in the runner's direction, but stops as he disappears into the crowd.
"Dammit... We'll have to catch him later."
Paramedics arrive and carry the wounded civilian into their ambulance.

*he drops the bronze spike and shakes his head*
I saw something like you in a currently re acuring dream, accept there where four...
*he pulls a brass, zinc, copper, tin, and gold stake off the straps on his back*
I can't rember doing things sometimes...
kill him
Who are you?
Kill him
"He was the one to discover Adium, the metal that made the mundane godlike, but untamatly led to his destruction, the metal could be found in dense black geodes, that are almost umbreakable. The only thing that can is alloymancy." Rythain.

*Austin get's up and goes to the shuttle goes to his shop locks up and goes to sleep*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-04-2015

(11-04-2015, 01:41 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he drops the bronze spike and shakes his head*
I saw something like you in a currently re acuring dream, accept there where four...
*he pulls a brass, zinc, copper, tin, and gold stake off the straps on his back*
kill him
Who are you?
Kill him
"He was the one to discover Adium, the metal that made the mundane godlike, but untamatly led to his destruction, the metal could be found in dense black geodes, that are almost umbreakable. The only thing that can is alloymancy." Rythain.

"Well, just try to stay out of trouble." The being flickers as if it were on a glitched screen and disappears.

It reappears next to a tree in the distance, then teleports again behind Umbra's house. It flickers once more, turning back into Umbra.
"Well, that was mostly painless..."
He goes back into his house, presumably for the rest of the night.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Penguin - 11-04-2015

The penguin puts the pamphlet back in his bag before heading into the Inn.

While "Kevin" has vanished, there appears to be a sharp, bright, and reflective crystalline object where he once was.

It will probably be forgotten. For good.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 11-04-2015

(11-04-2015, 12:31 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(11-03-2015, 11:16 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: Lurking in the crowd, 3016 manages to tail Tim, after all, if he wants answers he might not get another shot.

An inhuman scream comes from the bustling mass.

(11-04-2015, 02:36 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-04-2015, 01:41 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he drops the bronze spike and shakes his head*
kill him
Who are you?
Kill him

"Well, just try to stay out of trouble." The being flickers as if it were on a glitched screen and disappears.

It reappears next to a tree in the distance, then teleports again behind Umbra's house. It flickers once more, turning back into Umbra.
"Well, that was mostly painless..."
He goes back into his house, presumably for the rest of the night.

*he watches the enigma warp around*
That was different...
*he picks the spikes back up and heads towards the woods, and heads down the staircase*

Umbra comes outside, doing nothing on his balcony as usual.
Ugh... I need a change of pace or something... Same boring things, day after day, not counting the occasional crimes and passerby that stop to chat...

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Penguin - 11-04-2015

For whatever reason, "Kevin" was seen sprinting out of the wilds into the settlement, before kneeling down to rest.

He might be running from something (highly unlikely) or he's simply just practicing his abilities.

Either or, he seems to be rather calm.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 11-04-2015

(11-04-2015, 07:09 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra comes outside, doing nothing on his balcony as usual.
Ugh... I need a change of pace or something... Same boring things, day after day, not counting the occasional crimes and passerby that stop to chat...

Wurg stood a bit down the street, and wavd at Umbra. "Hey! Hey! There you are! I've been looking for you all day!"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-04-2015

(11-01-2015, 09:07 PM)Marxon Wrote: *is currently in a sizable ship in deplorable condition, having only 5% of it being pressurized, the rest riddled with holes caused by an unknown weapon. Unfortunately due to the fact only the flight deck has emergency oxygen supply and self sealing plating, 99% of the crew was sucked out into space.

One survivor remains, a tall and skinny avali who awoke from inside a cryopod and by some miracle made it to the bridge*
Hmmm...
*he removes and turns on an audio recorder he picked off the dismembered head of someone he never knew and starts talking as he gets situated in the pilot seat*
Hull integrity below 10%, reactors running REALLY hot, and diagnostics paint this as being a kilometer long ship of unknown purpose and loadout, that was recently used for target practice for a whole fleet...

Damn, the only things working are sublight thrusters with enough stored energy for one short range jump, life support for this auxiliary pilot seat and the cramped room it sits in, this pocket comms reciever, and some of the wiring leading out. I'm completely lost though and running out of air.

Guess a blind jump can't hurt.

*an awful grinding can be heard as the ship prepares for one last jump*

C'mon, hold together a little longer...

*the ship successfully hits ftl, for 2 seconds before it very roughly falls out of it, with a planet very close and a silvery dot in the distance*

Oh boy.

*grabs his radio and turns it on*

This is the, whatever it is coming in from, damn navigation is dead... Reverse thrusters are not responding and I'm headed straight for you!

If you have any tugs ready I could really use the help! Just look out for a uhhh, black hunk of metal headed your way!
*turns off the radio and stares at the screens*

Huh, the center of the ship has 2 freaking huge metal spheres with what seems to be a spinal battery between, could be gyroscopic steering units... here goes nothing.

*yanks a small control stick to the left, and suddenly the whole ship starts turning on a dime until it's forward thrusters are facing the direction of travel, then the thrusters go full throttle as the ship eventually comes to a stop, 20 km from the station*

// well theres... something

// yes it's kinda half baked but ill explain more later, a lot to throw out at once I know
// continuing from this

*he sets off the distress beacon as he's on the edge of visual range of the station. Then goes back to the place in the cargo hold he awoke in*

Hmmm, why was I placed in the middle of this place with nothing around?

*presses a button on the back of the pod, causing it to reveal a black and dark blue exosuit. It's made up of thin and angular interlocking plates, and is loaded out like an armored EVA suit, complete with rebreather and small thrusters*

Huh, says Marxon on it, is that my name?

Might as well put it on.

*slips on the suit with great ease*

Perfect, fit...

Well, might as well gear up, could be pirates for all I know.

*effortlessly slings an anti armor rifle over his back and holsters 2 assault rifles, not pistols to his sides*

Well, might as well try to access the ship's logs and such, would like to find out what the hell happened.

*he returns to the cockpit of the 500 meter long vessel and quietly awaits someone to come and investigate the beacon*

(11-04-2015, 08:27 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: Wurg stood a bit down the street, and wavd at Umbra. "Hey! Hey! There you are! I've been looking for you all day!"

"Huh?" Umbra's ears perk up a little as he looks around, then spots Wurg. "Oh, hey! What did you need?"

(11-04-2015, 08:44 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-04-2015, 08:27 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: Wurg stood a bit down the street, and wavd at Umbra. "Hey! Hey! There you are! I've been looking for you all day!"

"Huh?" Umbra's ears perk up a little as he looks around, then spots Wurg. "Oh, hey! What did you need?"

"Just...wanted to stop by and talk. Uh...can I come in?"

(11-04-2015, 08:55 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Just...wanted to stop by and talk. Uh...can I come in?"

"Oh, sure! Come on in!" Umbra goes back inside, leaving the door open.
His house looks like some sort of raised cabin. One can see the timber frame that holds the whole thing together.

(11-04-2015, 09:00 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-04-2015, 08:55 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Just...wanted to stop by and talk. Uh...can I come in?"

"Oh, sure! Come on in!" Umbra goes back inside, leaving the door open.
His house looks like some sort of raised cabin. One can see the timber frame that holds the whole thing together.

Wurg stepped into the house and looked around. It was...much different compared to her minimalist, more "modern" home. It felt cozy, almost more like...home. She shook her head a bit to clear her thoughts.

"Uh...nice house."

(11-04-2015, 09:29 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: Wurg stepped into the house and looked around. It was...much different compared to her minimalist, more "modern" home. It felt cozy, almost more like...home. She shook her head a bit to clear her thoughts.

"Uh...nice house."

"Thanks! Nobody really cares for super-old-fashioned wooden houses anymore..." The inside is simple as well, the walls, floor, and ceiling all made of wood, but not without decoration.
Area carpets break up the boring wooden floor, and landscape paintings decorate the walls. There's also a large plaque that mounts a metal sword and polearm (bladed- definitely some type of spear). Both seem to be very old.
A dining area is pushed near the center, in sight of the kitchen. In the corner near the front window lies a collection of couches and a TV- the living room, most likely.
A staircase leads up to a visible second floor that seems to be his bedroom. The singular, large room is lit by four bright ceiling lamps-one in each corner.
"Can I get you anything to drink?"

*he wakes up at the base of the staircase*
Ughhh, same dream as always.
*he stretches and heads into the storeroom, and pulls out a jar of honey, a bottle of orange juice and air packed bread and enters the kitchen which is equips with basic cooking equptment and a furnished hard Wood floor*
I need to go find that white sprit thin again...
At least I saw where it supposedly lives
*he finishes breakfast and leaves the cave home and heads towards the enigmas house*

(11-04-2015, 09:46 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-04-2015, 09:29 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: Wurg stepped into the house and looked around. It was...much different compared to her minimalist, more "modern" home. It felt cozy, almost more like...home. She shook her head a bit to clear her thoughts.

"Uh...nice house."

"Thanks! Nobody really cares for super-old-fashioned wooden houses anymore..." The inside is simple as well, the walls, floor, and ceiling all made of wood, but not without decoration.
Area carpets break up the boring wooden floor, and landscape paintings decorate the walls. There's also a large plaque that mounts a metal sword and polearm (bladed- definitely some type of spear). Both seem to be very old.
A dining area is pushed near the center, in sight of the kitchen. In the corner near the front window lies a collection of couches and a TV- the living room, most likely.
A staircase leads up to a visible second floor that seems to be his bedroom. The singular, large room is lit by four bright ceiling lamps-one in each corner.
"Can I get you anything to drink?"

"Uh...some water, I guess." She walked over to one of the couches and sat down on it with a whump. "This is pretty nice...more furnished than my house, at least..."