Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 04-27-2016

(04-27-2016, 10:00 PM)achroma Wrote: *Achroma passes the wallet er and does a double take, picking it up and looking around*
"Huh, I wounder who dropped this?"
*Achroma aproches the being in the green cloak, holding the wallet out*

// ehm, I probably should have told you that the portals are on the Eden. Zeurei and most of the others are planetside in [TOWN NAME TBD].
// needless to say, knowing where things are is reeeeeally important. It's that way in any RP, but it's especially important if they have multiple settings like this one.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 04-27-2016

(also worth noting that 753 is assembling a team for some adventure he refuses to elaborate on, but to join I need your consent OOC and IC)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 04-27-2016

(04-27-2016, 11:34 PM)achroma Wrote:
(04-27-2016, 11:17 PM)Umbra Wrote: // ehm, I probably should have told you that the portals are on the Eden. Zeurei and most of the others are planetside in [TOWN NAME TBD].
// needless to say, knowing where things are is reeeeeally important. It's that way in any RP, but it's especially important if they have multiple settings like this one.
//got it, I'll remove the post?

(04-27-2016, 11:32 PM)Surge Wrote: (also worth noting that 753 is assembling a team for some adventure he refuses to elaborate on, but to join I need your consent OOC and IC)

//Im down with that. Also, are pocket dimensions a thing?
(not within the realm of 753's abilities, however I think it's canon that such interdimensional and immortal travelers, for all their arrogance and such, have wildly different modus operandi because they are all simply scratching the surface of a transdimensional iceberg, each one of them from a different direction.)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 04-27-2016

(04-27-2016, 11:34 PM)achroma Wrote: //Im down with that. Also, are pocket dimensions a thing?

// They were in the old RP, and I'd imagine they still are. Nobody's even near that level of technology yet, though.
// Funny how we have tools and weapons that cause atoms to reconfigure into hardlight, yet only a robot that is essentially a god has the ability to access pocket dimensions and create portals to them on a whim.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Shaadaris - 04-27-2016

(04-27-2016, 11:34 PM)achroma Wrote: //Im down with that. Also, are pocket dimensions a thing?

((Of course! Where else would people store things? On their person? Madness!
Really though, since this is Semiserious, even if it isn't officially a thing it can probably be a thing so long as it isn't abusable (i.e. not infinite, personal pocket dimensions accessible through a literal pocket and stuff like that. Maybe "bigger on the inside" type deals, or keeping stuff in a sort of communal unused dimension, etc. In general, "lesser" dimensions probably exist in some form.
Edit: Ninja'd by Word of God.))

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 04-27-2016

(04-27-2016, 11:41 PM)Shaadaris Wrote:

((Of course! Where else would people store things? On their person? Madness!
Really though, since this is Semiserious, even if it isn't officially a thing it can probably be a thing so long as it isn't abusable (i.e. not infinite, personal pocket dimensions accessible through a literal pocket and stuff like that. Maybe "bigger on the inside" type deals, or keeping stuff in a sort of communal unused dimension, etc. In general, "lesser" dimensions probably exist in some form.
((So like the alchemical bag from the equivalent exchange?))

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Shaadaris - 04-28-2016

(04-27-2016, 11:49 PM)achroma Wrote:
(04-27-2016, 11:41 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: ((Of course! Where else would people store things? On their person? Madness!
((So like the alchemical bag from the equivalent exchange?))

((...The Minecraft mod? I never really used it so I can't say.))

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 04-28-2016

(04-28-2016, 12:46 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(04-27-2016, 11:49 PM)achroma Wrote: ((So like the alchemical bag from the equivalent exchange?))

((...The Minecraft mod? I never really used it so I can't say.))

((Nevermind, I think I got the point. And yes the minecraft mod.))

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 04-28-2016

Less than an hour on this forum and I'm lost.

Everything is so dark.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 04-28-2016

(wrong thread)

Anyone here though?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 04-28-2016

(04-28-2016, 06:46 PM)Rahizel Wrote: Anyone here though?

// yes, this is a roleplay thread. The people are mostly preoccupied with school, work, sleep, etc.

(04-28-2016, 06:52 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(04-28-2016, 06:46 PM)Rahizel Wrote: Anyone here though?

// yes, this is a roleplay thread. The people are mostly preoccupied with school, work, sleep, etc.
// so I gotta do this? Okay then...

//how should I introduce myself, what's the setting, wha-

[Image: zJDk7.gif]

(I'll be free to get some things rolling tomorrow once I'm off work. Until then I can respond to things every 2 hours only)

(04-28-2016, 06:55 PM)Rahizel Wrote:
(04-28-2016, 06:52 PM)Umbra Wrote: // yes, this is a roleplay thread. The people are mostly preoccupied with school, work, sleep, etc.
// so I gotta do this? Okay then...

https://m.popkey.co/44bf38/zJDk7.gif

(that's up to you and we agreed that while the previous incarnation of this RP got out of hand we wanted to keep it as loose and freeform as possible, so the setting is a planet and space station both of which are a sort of hub for interdimensional travel and such, so anything is possible within the laws of reality.)

(04-28-2016, 06:55 PM)Surge Wrote: (I'll be free to get some things rolling tomorrow once I'm off work. Until then I can respond to things every 2 hours only)

(04-28-2016, 06:55 PM)Rahizel Wrote: // so I gotta do this? Okay then...

https://m.popkey.co/44bf38/zJDk7.gif

(that's up to you and we agreed that while the previous incarnation of this RP got out of hand we wanted to keep it as loose and freeform as possible, so the setting is a planet and space station both of which are a sort of hub for interdimensional travel and such, so anything is possible within the laws of reality.)
// so what's the point if anyone can do anything anywhere at any time?

(bit of a weird question, we don't allow people to be fucking Loki and teleport around doing things for the sake of doing things. That said what you and your character do is up to you to justify, you can do your own thing, try to involve other people, or involve yourself in what somebody else is doing. Your time, your character, your call. Anyways I'm on the clock maybe Umbra or Shaad can give a better answer.)

// Just got notification of comment from achroma. Currently deleted?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 04-28-2016

(04-28-2016, 07:43 PM)Rahizel Wrote: // Just got notification of comment from achroma. Currently deleted?

//yep, question was not relevant at the time.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 04-28-2016

(04-28-2016, 07:43 PM)Rahizel Wrote: // Just got notification of comment from achroma. Currently deleted?

//Please go here and ask your questions. This is for everything else.

Read the first post on page one of this thread for general setting then ask questions in the open thread above.  It will keep things from getting cluttered here.

(04-28-2016, 08:18 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:

//Please go here and ask your questions. This is for everything else.

Read the first post on page one of this thread for general setting then ask questions in the open thread above.  It will keep things from getting cluttered here.
// comment was on this thread.

//also, is there a bar in the setting?