Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Midnight_Moonglow - 04-30-2016

//Well there is mostly text channels its not always voice based (think of it as a less resource consuming Skype) voice chatting is mostly just optional and junk. But oh well it was just a suggestion if you have everything covered then thats perfectly understandable ^^

//Nah im still here i wana get i nto the RP at some point but i dont always get emials for some reason so im always miles too late to reply heh

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 04-30-2016

(04-30-2016, 11:19 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: "Well... I do know who saved Eltereavean and I, sort of, but I do not know who helped you... and that does sound bad. Do you have any idea of how this can be fixed? On that note - what is the crystal structure on Superego? We need as much information as possible if we want to deal with whatever is happening."

"The crystal just... Formed. I don't know what it is, and I doubt the others do, either. As for fixing this, there's only one thing we can do... Put him out of his misery. To do that, though, we'll need to find the other three before Superego can. We won't get very far without Umbra's Anomaly form to counteract him."
"You mean I can't change? I mean, I'm normally not able to after 'dying' like that for a while, but..."
"When Superego impaled you, he split the four of us from your body. Until we're all together again, you won't be able to change."
"Okay, I got that. What I don't get is what Ezekiel's talking about."
"Do you remember Azvrael at all?"
"Well... Kind of. I remember he was some kind of shadow... God... Thing. What was the other one's name, again? Altar-reaving?"
"Eltereavean."
"Close enough."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 04-30-2016

(this may actually tie very nicely into what I already had planned)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Shaadaris - 05-01-2016

(04-30-2016, 11:55 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(04-30-2016, 11:19 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: "Well... I do know who saved Eltereavean and I, sort of, but I do not know who helped you... and that does sound bad. Do you have any idea of how this can be fixed? On that note - what is the crystal structure on Superego? We need as much information as possible if we want to deal with whatever is happening."

"The crystal just... Formed. I don't know what it is, and I doubt the others do, either. As for fixing this, there's only one thing we can do... Put him out of his misery. To do that, though, we'll need to find the other three before Superego can. We won't get very far without Umbra's Anomaly form to counteract him."
"You mean I can't change? I mean, I'm normally not able to after 'dying' like that for a while, but..."
"When Superego impaled you, he split the four of us from your body. Until we're all together again, you won't be able to change."
"Okay, I got that. What I don't get is what Ezekiel's talking about."
"Do you remember Azvrael at all?"
"Well... Kind of. I remember he was some kind of shadow... God... Thing. What was the other one's name, again? Altar-reaving?"
"Eltereavean."
"Close enough."

"I am Ezvrael. Or rather, Ezvrael was what was left of me during my time in the other universe."
"So,"
he turns to Empathy, "I take it the others are not going to just show up like you did?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 05-01-2016

(05-01-2016, 01:07 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: "I am Ezvrael. Or rather, Ezvrael was what was left of me during my time in the other universe."
"So,"
he turns to Empathy, "I take it the others are not going to just show up like you did?"

"Oh. Huh. Well... Nice to see you again, I guess. Guess the fact that you're here means Elterevvi- Elder- ugh. Elt is somewhere, too, huh?"
"I know for sure that Chaos won't want to go back. He'll be the hardest to reason with... Apathy and Order might not want to go back, either. I at least know where they might be, though."
"Where would that be?"
"Apathy's probably somewhere cold. A mountaintop, maybe? On the other side, Chaos should probably be somewhere either hot or chaotic. Or both."
"Mountain top and either a volcano or a criminal hideout, probably. What about Order?"
"Order expressed a lot of interest in the Guards. If he doesn't know he has to come back, which he probably doesn't, he might be up in the headquarters on the Eden."
"Wait, you don't suppose he'd-"
Umbra is interrupted by a call. He brings out his phone to respond.
"Hello?... No, I'm not up there, and I'm not ye-" A shocked-slash-frightened look takes over his face. "...Uh. I'll be up as soon as I can." He hangs up.
"..."
"Yeah... He is."

(05-01-2016, 02:19 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-01-2016, 01:07 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: "I am Ezvrael. Or rather, Ezvrael was what was left of me during my time in the other universe."
"So,"

"Oh. Huh. Well... Nice to see you again, I guess. Guess the fact that you're here means Elterevvi- Elder- ugh. Elt is somewhere, too, huh?"
"I know for sure that Chaos won't want to go back. He'll be the hardest to reason with... Apathy and Order might not want to go back, either. I at least know where they might be, though."
"Where would that be?"
"Apathy's probably somewhere cold. A mountaintop, maybe? On the other side, Chaos should probably be somewhere either hot or chaotic. Or both."
"Mountain top and either a volcano or a criminal hideout, probably. What about Order?"
"Order expressed a lot of interest in the Guards. If he doesn't know he has to come back, which he probably doesn't, he might be up in the headquarters on the Eden."
"Wait, you don't suppose he'd-"
Umbra is interrupted by a call. He brings out his phone to respond.
"Hello?... No, I'm not up there, and I'm not ye-" A shocked-slash-frightened look takes over his face. "...Uh. I'll be up as soon as I can." He hangs up.
"..."
"Yeah... He is."

"Well... That is a start. And Eltereavean is my business partner Elijah."
"Do you need to rest more? I believe Empathy and I could probably meet with him."

...He stops for a moment.
"Is something the matter?"

(05-01-2016, 02:48 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: "Well... That is a start. And Eltereavean is my business partner Elijah."
"Do you need to rest more? I believe Empathy and I could probably meet with him."

"I, well... Yeah, I probably should..." Umbra gets up and starts to head home.
That is, he would have if State hadn't finally stopped 'loading' and blocked the door.
"Oh, come on, State, I just want to get some rest..."
"And you are not leaving without me."
"What? Why?"
"There is no way of telling if that thing is still after you. You are in no condition to fight, and I was ordered to protect you until you are."
Umbra sighs. "Fair enough... Come on, then." The two leave the station, making their way to Umbra's house.
"Well, I guess it's just you and me, then... Do you need to do anything before we head up?"

(05-01-2016, 02:48 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: ...He stops for a moment.

"Apparently, Order is causing trouble."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 05-01-2016

Gregor noticed Umbra and State leaving the station.

He didn't follow them, but he did attempt to call Wurg back. "Hey Copper, your friend seems to be okay now. He just left the station. Are you okay?"

(05-01-2016, 03:07 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-01-2016, 02:48 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: "Well... That is a start. And Eltereavean is my business partner Elijah."

"I, well... Yeah, I probably should..." Umbra gets up and starts to head home.
That is, he would have if State hadn't finally stopped 'loading' and blocked the door.
"Oh, come on, State, I just want to get some rest..."
"And you are not leaving without me."
"What? Why?"
"There is no way of telling if that thing is still after you. You are in no condition to fight, and I was ordered to protect you until you are."
Umbra sighs. "Fair enough... Come on, then." The two leave the station, making their way to Umbra's house.
"Well, I guess it's just you and me, then... Do you need to do anything before we head up?"

(05-01-2016, 02:48 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: ...He stops for a moment.

"Apparently, Order is causing trouble."

"Hm. Order causing trouble. A long time ago, such a statement would have surprised me. I am ready."

(05-01-2016, 03:46 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: "Hm. Order causing trouble. A long time ago, such a statement would have surprised me. I am ready."

"All right. I'll have to take the shuttle up with you... Since I look enough like Umbra's Anomaly form, we should be able to get on without paying for a pass. Most of the guards have free access in case they need to go long distances quickly."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 05-01-2016

(05-01-2016, 05:13 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-01-2016, 03:46 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: "Hm. Order causing trouble. A long time ago, such a statement would have surprised me. I am ready."

"All right. I'll have to take the shuttle up with you... Since I look enough like Umbra's Anomaly form, we should be able to get on without paying for a pass. Most of the guards have free access in case they need to go long distances quickly."
At this moment 753 decided to make himself known, quietly appearing in a corner of the room and addressing empathy and ez with his usual confident and self-assured tone "how generous of them, though I daresay I may have a better option for you two. With a modest price tag of course."
Once confident he has their attention 753 gives a quick bow as greetings, patiently awaiting their response.

(05-01-2016, 05:23 AM)Surge Wrote: At this moment 753 decided to make himself known, quietly appearing in a corner of the room and addressing empathy and ez with his usual confident and self-assured tone "how generous of them, though I daresay I may have a better option for you two. With a modest price tag of course."
Once confident he has their attention 753 gives a quick bow as greetings, patiently awaiting their response.

"Oh, hello again... What would that offer be?" Empathy seems genuinely curious.

(05-01-2016, 05:27 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-01-2016, 05:23 AM)Surge Wrote: At this moment 753 decided to make himself known, quietly appearing in a corner of the room and addressing empathy and ez with his usual confident and self-assured tone "how generous of them, though I daresay I may have a better option for you two. With a modest price tag of course."

"Oh, hello again... What would that offer be?" Empathy seems genuinely curious.
753 leans in closer, his voice almost breaking with barely contained enthusiasm "simple, I want to know how and why you're still here." he stands back up straight and reigns in his excitement before continuing "little more than a story is all I ask for, if you agree to tell me everything, then I can take you to your fellow...thing, in mere seconds!" 753 hesitates, as if intending to go on before deciding against it, waiting for empathy's response.

(05-01-2016, 05:33 AM)Surge Wrote: 753 leans in closer, his voice almost breaking with barely contained enthusiasm "simple, I want to know how and why you're still here." he stands back up straight and reigns in his excitement before continuing "little more than a story is all I ask for, if you agree to tell me everything, then I can take you to your fellow...thing, in mere seconds!" 753 hesitates, as if intending to go on before deciding against it, waiting for empathy's response.

"Really?... Well, how safe is it for us two? I don't want to just leave Ezekiel behind..."

(05-01-2016, 06:29 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-01-2016, 05:33 AM)Surge Wrote: 753 leans in closer, his voice almost breaking with barely contained enthusiasm "simple, I want to know how and why you're still here." he stands back up straight and reigns in his excitement before continuing "little more than a story is all I ask for, if you agree to tell me everything, then I can take you to your fellow...thing, in mere seconds!" 753 hesitates, as if intending to go on before deciding against it, waiting for empathy's response.

"Really?... Well, how safe is it for us two? I don't want to just leave Ezekiel behind..."
753 waves dismissively "perfectly safe, moving from one point to another in the same universe is slightly tricky though so if it makes you feel better I can detour to another reality real quick. So how bout it?"

(full disclosure umbra, 753 is likely to run away with your plot here because it is so far almost identical to the one I've been planning for months. Though to explain how would be spoilers, rather I'm working on how to tie what I already have into this)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 05-01-2016

*lately in the slums of the capital city bits of metal and electronics have been mysteriously vanishing in the night, preceded by streetlight blackouts and most classical light bulbs vanishing. Most of the missing materials are tech trash, some of it is control chips for A/C units, disused vehicles, and a few corpses of some delinquent cybernetic criminals, probably people who would not be missed*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 05-01-2016

(04-30-2016, 05:44 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(04-30-2016, 12:27 AM)achroma Wrote: //waiting on rinoah, also how would someone import costomer text.

//How so are you waiting on me?  Your posts contradicted each other.  And neither of them have been changed.  :/

One moment stepping through a portal the next you're on world?  Noe.  But I will respond partially because not doing so would be rude.  I will do mean spirited, but not rude if I can help it.

(04-27-2016, 06:07 PM)Umbra Wrote: The crystals have an... Odd property to them. They simultaneously feel hot and cold, and the soft purple light flickers like a candle, as if fire and darkness combined to make the vile shards harvested from the creature. As Zeurei held them, he could have sworn he heard faint whispers...
Two Guards seem to be returning to the scene. They haven't seen Zeurei yet.

Did you edit this in afterwards?  Because I missed it somehow despite watching for it, apologies.  Went through every post three times and missed the one RIGHT after my post.  >.>  Slightly embarrassed.

Zeurei hid the last shard in with the rest after bagging it.  They were quite interesting.  He'd have to check them further later though, when he was less exposed.  He'd have loved to just check them where he stood, however, he watched the guards pass the alleyway...

The leather satchel snuffed the light entirely once he'd pulled it tightly closed.  Hiding it from regular vision.  And he was about to step out into the street like he'd just gotten there only to hear someone's footsteps behind him.  One step forwards, second foot forwards quickly in a soft kick not meant to meet any solid object he spun on his heel with the force facing the person with a flourish. 

He just kind of stared at the outstretched wallet.  "It's not mine.  I don't own a wallet.  Thanks though."  Though he produced one suddenly, eying it before tossing it to them before they could say anything. 

"Been looking for the owner of this one, mind getting it to them?  Thanks."  And he turned the corner out of the alleyway hoping they didn't follow.  He didn't need this attention right now. 

It wouldn't serve to help him in any way that he could find.  He needed to seem like he'd been alone the entire time.

(I have, several ways I can turn this depending on what happens.  Do as you wish Achroma.)
//would you prefer the previous post be retconed, or something else?
//if you want it to be retconed, ill delete the posts accordingly, Achorma will remain on the station, and a non discript civilian asked about the wallet.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 05-01-2016

(05-01-2016, 03:29 AM)Comito Wrote: Gregor noticed Umbra and State leaving the station.

He didn't follow them, but he did attempt to call Wurg back. "Hey Copper, your friend seems to be okay now. He just left the station. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, yeah...and what do you mean my friend is okay? Someone was hurt? Who was it?"

(05-01-2016, 06:34 AM)Surge Wrote: 753 waves dismissively "perfectly safe, moving from one point to another in the same universe is slightly tricky though so if it makes you feel better I can detour to another reality real quick. So how bout it?"

(full disclosure umbra, 753 is likely to run away with your plot here because it is so far almost identical to the one I've been planning for months. Though to explain how would be spoilers, rather I'm working on how to tie what I already have into this)

// well, keep in mind that the renegade Anomalies are all in the same universe. I'm curious as to how you're going to tie these two things together, though.
"Ehm... Sure, I guess. Just as long as we get up to the station."

(05-01-2016, 03:08 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-01-2016, 06:34 AM)Surge Wrote: 753 waves dismissively "perfectly safe, moving from one point to another in the same universe is slightly tricky though so if it makes you feel better I can detour to another reality real quick. So how bout it?"

// well, keep in mind that the renegade Anomalies are all in the same universe. I'm curious as to how you're going to tie these two things together, though.
"Ehm... Sure, I guess. Just as long as we get up to the station."
(gonna wait for Shaad to respond, and like I said in tying into this I might just totally run away with it)