Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 05-12-2016

(05-12-2016, 12:58 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-12-2016, 12:05 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: He gets closer, but doesn't take a seat. "I do not enjoy the company of telepaths. Much less mysterious ones known for having immense power."

"Ah, someone must have told you about that... I can only read thoughts from one person at a time as they're thought. I don't use it often, and I haven't used it since you had that... Disturbing thought. As for 'immense' power... I'm just a telekinetic that's served too long for his own good." Sarge brings up a glass and bottle of water from under the desk and starts filling it. "What makes me so mysterious to you? It seems like you're harboring quite a few secrets yourself, but I'm not being nearly as cautious as you are." He slides the nearly full glass towards Ezekiel.

(05-12-2016, 12:27 AM)Rahizel Wrote: Well 3d printing would take at least an hour to do that. Tantaloy is not easy to come by and requires the heat of a main sequence star to forge.

My primary specialty is facilitating the transfer of energy, be it heat to metal to forge, electricity to machines for power... Not a fan of fist to face for harm though, I don't particularly revel in causing harm, but I get paid well for manufacturing weaponry and that doesn't directly involve me. I will defend myself if I must, though that usually results in the use of RPGs... I don't care for RPGs.

I will say though, there's a reason I stay under these robes... Related to RPGs.

I apologize I'm, rambling again but i mus-

*scratching at door persists*
I don't like the sound of that...

"Keep it shut."
"But there-"
"Keep it shut. I'll call a Guard in a bit unless you want to test that project of yours."
"Khaali, the Mark Three is not ready for-"
"Then don't open that door."
"..." Syntax steps away from the bathroom.
*sounds of whimpering*
*angrily mutters* not now...

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 05-12-2016

(05-12-2016, 04:52 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: "Just to talk. So," he changes the subject, "do you have any idea where the others could be?"

"Apathy is probably somewhere cold. There's no telling where Chaos is, but he likes fire and discord... While we're up here, though, you might want to tell Elterevean you'll be busy if you want to help."

(05-12-2016, 01:59 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: //Hardly.  I was nervous of rushing you.  or pressuring you into doing more writing than you were willing.

// Ah.
An unarmored Guard walks into the room. He isn't carrying any arms except for a holstered pistol.
"Hey. Looks like you're feeling better..."

(05-12-2016, 03:16 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *sounds of whimpering*

"You know something about whatever's in there, don't you?"

(05-12-2016, 04:22 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-12-2016, 04:52 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: "Just to talk. So," he changes the subject, "do you have any idea where the others could be?"

"Apathy is probably somewhere cold. There's no telling where Chaos is, but he likes fire and discord... While we're up here, though, you might want to tell Elterevean you'll be busy if you want to help."

(05-12-2016, 01:59 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: //Hardly.  I was nervous of rushing you.  or pressuring you into doing more writing than you were willing.

// Ah.
An unarmored Guard walks into the room. He isn't carrying any arms except for a holstered pistol.

(05-12-2016, 03:16 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *sounds of whimpering*

"You know something about whatever's in there, don't you?"

Yes, it's known as Remy and I don't want to deal with it...

(05-12-2016, 04:38 PM)Rahizel Wrote: Yes, it's known as Remy and I don't want to deal with it...

"And... What is it and why is it is in the bathroom?"

(05-12-2016, 05:08 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-12-2016, 04:38 PM)Rahizel Wrote: Yes, it's known as Remy and I don't want to deal with it...

"And... What is it and why is it is in the bathroom?"
I don't think that's where the noise is coming from. Front door.

Anyways it probably won't go away, just be very cautious.

(05-12-2016, 05:10 PM)Rahizel Wrote: I don't think that's where the noise is coming from. Front door.

"You're dodging the question. What is it?"

// I thought you said it was coming from the door near Syntax? He was standing outside the bathroom...

(05-12-2016, 05:21 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-12-2016, 05:10 PM)Rahizel Wrote: I don't think that's where the noise is coming from. Front door.

"You're dodging the question. What is it?"

// I thought you said it was coming from the door near Syntax? He was standing outside the bathroom...
I do not know, I have never seen one like it.

It likes fish, a lot...

(05-12-2016, 05:26 PM)Rahizel Wrote: I do not know, I have never seen one like it.

It likes fish, a lot...

"So it's some endangered thing. Can you describe it?"

Send the avali not the synth.

(05-12-2016, 05:31 PM)Rahizel Wrote: Send the avali not the synth.

Syntax seems to be a mixture of unamused and offended.
"I am a Glitch. Synths are completely different."
"What's wrong with Syntax? Does this thing eat metal or something?"

(05-12-2016, 05:36 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-12-2016, 05:31 PM)Rahizel Wrote: Send the avali not the synth.

Syntax seems to be a mixture of unamused and offended.
"I am a Glitch. Synths are completely different."
"What's wrong with Syntax? Does this thing eat metal or something?"
The last, glitch that it met beat it with a club...

Just, don't do any sudden movements and I'll be able to calm it down

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 05-12-2016

(05-12-2016, 04:22 PM)Umbra Wrote: An unarmored Guard walks into the room. He isn't carrying any arms except for a holstered pistol.

"I can see now, so that's a plus.  Yes."  Zeurei returned as he lifted his eyes to look at the guard to make sure they were in fact addressing him.

(05-12-2016, 05:53 PM)Rahizel Wrote: The last, glitch that it met beat it with a club...

"Ugh, fine. Just keep it under control."

(05-12-2016, 06:01 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "I can see now, so that's a plus.  Yes."  Zeurei returned as he lifted his eyes to look at the guard to make sure they were in fact addressing him.

"Good to hear." The Guard walks over and takes a seat nearby. "So... Would you mind telling me what that whole thing in the alley was about?"

(05-12-2016, 06:09 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-12-2016, 05:53 PM)Rahizel Wrote: The last, glitch that it met beat it with a club...

"Ugh, fine. Just keep it under control."

(05-12-2016, 06:01 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "I can see now, so that's a plus.  Yes."  Zeurei returned as he lifted his eyes to look at the guard to make sure they were in fact addressing him.

"Good to hear." The Guard walks over and takes a seat nearby. "So... Would you mind telling me what that whole thing in the alley was about?"
open slowly...

*backs away*

(05-12-2016, 06:30 PM)Rahizel Wrote: open slowly...

*backs away*

Syntax, being the closest to the door, slowly opens and hides behind it.

(05-12-2016, 07:16 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-12-2016, 06:30 PM)Rahizel Wrote: open slowly...

*backs away*

Syntax, being the closest to the door, slowly opens and hides behind it.
*in the door sits a somewhat small gryphon, coated in dark grey feathers will silver flecks, looking at the avali*
Rawrk?
*it clumsily stands up on its short hind legs much like a bear and towers over the avali being a little over 5 feet tall, it's large paws hang limp on either side of its light grey chest and stomach fluff. Said stomach being rather pudgy like its legs are, obviously it has quite an appetite*

uh oh...
*without realizing the robed figure removes it's hood and approaches. Their head is unmistakably Avali in form but instead of feathers and scales are an intricate set of interlacing metal plates offering full articulation and expression, it would be hard to tell it from the real thing if it had skin. Also on the top of the head are 3 or 4 black scrapes, like from a grazing bullet.

It speaks in a low and commanding tone*

Remy down, now...

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 05-12-2016

(05-11-2016, 02:02 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu smiles as she turns, and makes her way upstairs in the hospital to fix the plumbing that she had been called in to repair. Of course, there were a few more little fixes along the way for things that medicine has difficulty taking care of, and a lot of happy people in the hospital as a result.

*the noise of shattering glass comes from downstairs, with a few troubled yelps of patients. By the sounds of it, might be a break in*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Shaadaris - 05-12-2016

(05-12-2016, 04:22 PM)Umbra Wrote:

"He already knows. I sent him a quick message while we were in the hospital. Besides, I was supposed to be out with RIOE for at least a few more hours in the first place... I would say Apathy is liable to be the easiest of the two to get?"

(05-12-2016, 08:01 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *in the door sits a somewhat small gryphon, coated in dark grey feathers will silver flecks, looking at the avali*
Rawrk?
*it clumsily stands up on its short hind legs much like a bear and towers over the avali being a little over 5 feet tall, it's large paws hang limp on either side of its light grey chest and stomach fluff. Said stomach being rather pudgy like its legs are, obviously it has quite an appetite*

uh oh...
*without realizing the robed figure removes it's hood and approaches. Their head is unmistakably Avali in form but instead of feathers and scales are an intricate set of interlacing metal plates offering full articulation and expression, it would be hard to tell it from the real thing if it had skin. Also on the top of the head are 3 or 4 black scrapes, like from a grazing bullet.

It speaks in a low and commanding tone*

Remy down, now...

Syntax and Khaali both stay quiet.

(05-12-2016, 08:05 PM)achroma Wrote: *the noise of shattering glass comes from downstairs, with a few troubled yelps of patients. By the sounds of it, might be a break in*

"Wha-" The Guard moves his hand over his pistol, then moves it away again. "Dammit, no armor..." He calls the station to report a civil disturbance.

(05-12-2016, 10:52 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: "He already knows. I sent him a quick message while we were in the hospital. Besides, I was supposed to be out with RIOE for at least a few more hours in the first place... I would say Apathy is liable to be the easiest of the two to get?"

"Ah, good. And yes, he'll probably be more cooperative than Chaos will be..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Shaadaris - 05-12-2016

(05-12-2016, 11:40 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-12-2016, 10:52 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: "He already knows. I sent him a quick message while we were in the hospital. Besides, I was supposed to be out with RIOE for at least a few more hours in the first place... I would say Apathy is liable to be the easiest of the two to get?"

"Ah, good. And yes, he'll probably be more cooperative than Chaos will be..."

"I figured as much. As Apathy, I imagine he really does not care what we do."
"Where should we begin looking?"