Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 05-15-2016

(05-15-2016, 12:05 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-14-2016, 11:12 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:     "...  Yes."  It's all he said to answer the actual question. 

"The glowy eyes thing isn't just for show."
  He pulled out the once more perfect condition stun baton that he'd broken earlier. 

"I was just going to take this but it probably belongs in lockup as evidence."
  If he needed to prove himself, he'd done this only for that reason.  Rather be more dramatic than gain resources with which to work, it was more fun that way after all.

"Well, if you ask me, that's a pretty neat ability. The scientists would probably hire you in a heartbeat if they knew about you."

(05-14-2016, 11:26 PM)Rahizel Wrote: // Aerogel can be any color, or made from various materials, also that sounds super overkill for cuffs

// It's more portable.
// as is aerogel or... actual cuffs. The technology hasn't changed in centuries for a reason, the simpler it is the less there is to break. And how is a complex system as such portable or even practical on that scale?

*is sitting in the corner with its legs spread out in front of it. The expression on its metal face slowly grows more contorted with anger, sorrow, and general anguish. As time passes the room starts to feel warmer, the gryphon is spread out on its side panting as well. In those mechanical claws rest a small steel trinket, a simply made rough figure of an avali*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 05-15-2016

(05-14-2016, 09:02 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *helps her up onto her feet and dusts her off*
Apologies, but I really don't know much about it. What I do know is its a complete goofball, it won't stop following me, and it keeps bothering me for food, which is why it's starting to get all pear shaped and fat.

*pokes the gryphon in the stomach gently*

Judging by the chest though it might be female...

*squawks and falls onto it's back, whining*

// I'm busy, so I probably won't be able to reply until... Probably tomorrow.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 05-15-2016

(05-15-2016, 01:48 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-14-2016, 09:02 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *helps her up onto her feet and dusts her off*
Apologies, but I really don't know much about it. What I do know is its a complete goofball, it won't stop following me, and it keeps bothering me for food, which is why it's starting to get all pear shaped and fat.

*pokes the gryphon in the stomach gently*

Judging by the chest though it might be female...

*squawks and falls onto it's back, whining*

// I'm busy, so I probably won't be able to reply until... Probably tomorrow.
// D:

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 05-15-2016

(05-14-2016, 10:52 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-14-2016, 09:14 PM)achroma Wrote: *the avali grumbles something and attempts to make a run for it*

// ...eh, sure.
The hardlight part of the cuffs starts cracking. The Guard doesn't seem to notice.

(05-14-2016, 10:49 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: //If you have issue with any of this you can message me umbra.  I'm not perfect.  I will gladly change what needs to be.

// aaaaa sorry I missed your post

"Really?... Did anything interesting come up?"

*the avali continues running, attempting to find something to smash the cuffs against*
"What's sorcerer are there cuffs? Definitly not aerogel."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 05-15-2016

(05-15-2016, 11:45 AM)achroma Wrote: *the avali continues running, attempting to find something to smash the cuffs against*

He runs right into Danu's soft figure, she had made her repair and was on her way out of the hospital when the avali bumped into her.

"Oh, hello again. Weren't you supposed to be walking with one of the guards back to the station for questioning?"

She blushes, he had run right into her but probably wasn't hurt because of her body condition.

(05-15-2016, 02:21 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(05-15-2016, 11:45 AM)achroma Wrote: *the avali continues running, attempting to find something to smash the cuffs against*

He runs right into Danu's soft figure, she had made her repair and was on her way out of the hospital when the avali bumped into her.

"Oh, hello again. Weren't you supposed to be walking with one of the guards back to the station for questioning?"

She blushes, he had run right into her but probably wasn't hurt because of her body condition.

"Yes, but I told them I was going to pay for the Window, so they let me go.
*It tried to lie convincingly*
"So would I have to pay?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 05-15-2016

// I actually don't know what he'd say to that. Which is weird. Usually my characters never stop talking to me. Right now all I'm getting is the regular "Shut up"s of when I talk about them. At a loss as On one end he just thought "Rather be more dramatic than gain resources with which to work, it was more fun that way after all." but on the other he might be bored enough to do it anyways. I. Don't know. And I refuse to write him out of his character.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 05-15-2016

(05-15-2016, 06:49 PM)achroma Wrote:
(05-15-2016, 02:21 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: He runs right into Danu's soft figure, she had made her repair and was on her way out of the hospital when the avali bumped into her.

"Yes, but I told them I was going to pay for the Window, so they let me go.

"That's unusual, they don't normally just let someone go after they made an armed entry into the hospital. You're really lucky if that's all. I'll have to come back some other time with the replacement window, since they'll either call me or at least someone from the building company I work for to fix it."

Danu smirked, noticing the handcuffs still on the flighty avali.

"Since they let you go, would you mind sitting with me a little? I'm curious what kind of ability that was you used earlier, its been a long time since I've seen anything like it. We can probably  get some coffee or something from the vending machine."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 05-15-2016

(05-14-2016, 06:05 PM)Umbra Wrote: It's an... Odd house, that's for sure. It isn't built anything like the other houses, and resembles a mix between a cabin in the woods and a beach house. It appears to have only one room and two stories.
"Yeah, it looks a little... Well, out of place. It's a nice house, though. I've lived in it for quite a while with no issues."

Gregor nodded and smiled. "It does look nice. Shall we go in, then?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 05-15-2016

(05-15-2016, 07:21 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: //  I actually don't know what he'd say to that.  Which is weird.  Usually my characters never stop talking to me.  Right now all I'm getting is the regular "Shut up"s of when I talk about them.  At a loss as On one end he just thought "Rather be more dramatic than gain resources with which to work, it was more fun that way after all."  but on the other he might be bored enough to do it anyways.  I.  Don't know.  And I refuse to write him out of his character.

// ...So I've roleplayed you into a corner?
// Sorry... .A.

(05-15-2016, 08:39 PM)Comito Wrote: Gregor nodded and smiled. "It does look nice. Shall we go in, then?"

"Yeah, sure." Umbra walks onto the front porch and unlocks the door, opening it to let them in.
// we can just assume Wurg headed in, since I'd assume that's what Ehks would do here.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 05-15-2016

(05-15-2016, 10:18 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Yeah, sure." Umbra walks onto the front porch and unlocks the door, opening it to let them in.
// we can just assume Wurg headed in, since I'd assume that's what Ehks would do here.

// I suppose that is fine.

He steps in and looks around, to see just what kind of place an Anomaly lives in.

(05-15-2016, 08:12 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(05-15-2016, 06:49 PM)achroma Wrote: "Yes, but I told them I was going to pay for the Window, so they let me go.

"That's unusual, they don't normally just let someone go after they made an armed entry into the hospital. You're really lucky if that's all. I'll have to come back some other time with the replacement window, since they'll either call me or at least someone from the building company I work for to fix it."

"Since they let you go, would you mind sitting with me a little? I'm curious what kind of ability that was you used earlier, its been a long time since I've seen anything like it. We can probably  get some coffee or something from the vending machine."

"Yeah, Sometimes Lady Luck is on my side. And I wouldn't mind some coffee."
*the avali attempts to conceal the cuffs*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 05-16-2016

(05-15-2016, 11:00 PM)achroma Wrote:
(05-15-2016, 08:12 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "That's unusual, they don't normally just let someone go after they made an armed entry into the hospital. You're really lucky if that's all. I'll have to come back some other time with the replacement window, since they'll either call me or at least someone from the building company I work for to fix it."

"Yeah, Sometimes Lady Luck is on my side. And I wouldn't mind some coffee."

"Err, on second thought I can't buy it for you. My wallet got stolen and I haven't gotten it back yet. Ah well, we could still chat some."

She has a seat on a nearby couch that was normally used by visitors and patients, and sometimes just for exhausted staff to rest during a long shift.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 05-16-2016

(05-15-2016, 12:05 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-14-2016, 11:12 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:     "...  Yes."  It's all he said to answer the actual question. 

"The glowy eyes thing isn't just for show."
  He pulled out the once more perfect condition stun baton that he'd broken earlier. 

"I was just going to take this but it probably belongs in lockup as evidence."
  If he needed to prove himself, he'd done this only for that reason.  Rather be more dramatic than gain resources with which to work, it was more fun that way after all.

"Well, if you ask me, that's a pretty neat ability. The scientists would probably hire you in a heartbeat if they knew about you."

Zeurei squinted, simply asking.  "What..?" as if he couldn't understand the prospect of what they'd said.

//Nailed it.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 05-16-2016

(05-16-2016, 04:06 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(05-15-2016, 12:05 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Well, if you ask me, that's a pretty neat ability. The scientists would probably hire you in a heartbeat if they knew about you."

Zeurei squinted, simply asking.  "What..?" as if he couldn't understand the prospect of what they'd said.

//Nailed it.

"Well, magic like that could probably help them out a lot. Scanners can't figure out how everything is made."

(05-15-2016, 10:36 PM)Comito Wrote:
(05-15-2016, 10:18 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Yeah, sure." Umbra walks onto the front porch and unlocks the door, opening it to let them in.

// I suppose that is fine.

He steps in and looks around, to see just what kind of place an Anomaly lives in.

// aaaaaaaa I'll describe stuff tomorrow

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 05-16-2016

(05-16-2016, 04:37 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-16-2016, 04:06 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:      Zeurei squinted, simply asking.  "What..?" as if he couldn't understand the prospect of what they'd said.

//Nailed it.

"Well, magic like that could probably help them out a lot. Scanners can't figure out how everything is made."

"...  Kay.  I might check it out later if nothing else comes up."

A plain clothed (grey) human civilian stepped into their nearest guard station, stepping nervously up to the receptionist.  "Hello....  I'd..."  They stopped for a moment with an 'oh god what if they think I stole it' look on their face.  "I'd like to return a lost wallet, ID and everything is still in there...  I was too nervous to look at whose it was."  And they sat down Danu's "lost" Wallet softly.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 05-16-2016

//your move umbra???

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 05-16-2016

(05-16-2016, 01:38 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(05-15-2016, 11:00 PM)achroma Wrote: "Yeah, Sometimes Lady Luck is on my side. And I wouldn't mind some coffee."

"Err, on second thought I can't buy it for you. My wallet got stolen and I haven't gotten it back yet. Ah well, we could still chat some."

She has a seat on a nearby couch that was normally used by visitors and patients, and sometimes just for exhausted staff to rest during a long shift.

(05-16-2016, 05:13 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(05-16-2016, 04:37 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Well, magic like that could probably help them out a lot. Scanners can't figure out how everything is made."

"...  Kay.  I might check it out later if nothing else comes up."

A plain clothed (grey) human civilian stepped into their nearest guard station, stepping nervously up to the receptionist.  "Hello....  I'd..."  They stopped for a moment with an 'oh god what if they think I stole it' look on their face.  "I'd like to return a lost wallet, ID and everything is still in there...  I was too nervous to look at whose it was."  And they sat down Danu's "lost" Wallet softly.

*the avali sits down don the couch with a fwump, and looks over to the civilian*
"I think someone might have found your wallet miss."

Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 05-16-2016

@Umbra
*is sitting in the same room, back to the wall as it repeatedly assembling and disassembling the same heavy pistol over and over*
*nibbles on the hood*
*growls*
Remy I know you're hungry yet again but I'm busy and all you do is eat snooze goof around and cuddle. I'll admit it's cute but I have no use for it.

*the gryphon clumsily stands on its hind legs like a bear and squawks*
*gives it a poke in its pudgy gut causing the gryphon to fall over squealing*
You really don't scare me even slightly...

Tell you what, if you did something useful like... sort all the tools in this room for Khaali, I would get you a whole bunch of salmon, 10 pounds okay?
*goes back to fiddling with the gun*

Awrk...
*moves to the nearest table and starts fiddling with the wrenches and other tools, doing exactly what was asked*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 05-16-2016

(05-16-2016, 01:35 PM)Rahizel Wrote: @Umbra
*is sitting in the same room, back to the wall as it repeatedly assembling and disassembling the same heavy pistol over and over*
*nibbles on the hood*
*growls*
Remy I know you're hungry yet again but I'm busy and all you do is eat snooze goof around and cuddle. I'll admit it's cute but I have no use for it.

*the gryphon clumsily stands on its hind legs like a bear and squawks*
*gives it a poke in its pudgy gut causing the gryphon to fall over squealing*
You really don't scare me even slightly...

Tell you what, if you did something useful like... sort all the tools in this room for Khaali, I would get you a whole bunch of salmon, 10 pounds okay?
*goes back to fiddling with the gun*

Awrk...
*moves to the nearest table and starts fiddling with the wrenches and other tools, doing exactly what was asked*

// aaaaaaaaaa
Some of the engineers already have their respective tools organized, but appreciate the quick sorts. Khaali's workbench looks the messiest, but she objects to any attempt at organization.
"...Can I come out now, or am I still in some sort of danger?"