Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 05-16-2016

(05-16-2016, 04:22 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-16-2016, 01:35 PM)Rahizel Wrote: @Umbra
*is sitting in the same room, back to the wall as it repeatedly assembling and disassembling the same heavy pistol over and over*
*nibbles on the hood*
*growls*
Remy I know you're hungry yet again but I'm busy and all you do is eat snooze goof around and cuddle. I'll admit it's cute but I have no use for it.

*the gryphon clumsily stands on its hind legs like a bear and squawks*
*gives it a poke in its pudgy gut causing the gryphon to fall over squealing*
You really don't scare me even slightly...

Tell you what, if you did something useful like... sort all the tools in this room for Khaali, I would get you a whole bunch of salmon, 10 pounds okay?
*goes back to fiddling with the gun*

Awrk...
*moves to the nearest table and starts fiddling with the wrenches and other tools, doing exactly what was asked*

// aaaaaaaaaa
Some of the engineers already have their respective tools organized, but appreciate the quick sorts. Khaali's workbench looks the messiest, but she objects to any attempt at organization.
"...Can I come out now, or am I still in some sort of danger?"
great, the bird actually did it...
Come now Remy, 10 pounds of salmon as promised...

*walks out with an eager gryphon following*

All clear.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 05-16-2016

(05-16-2016, 11:06 AM)achroma Wrote:
(05-16-2016, 01:38 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Err, on second thought I can't buy it for you. My wallet got stolen and I haven't gotten it back yet. Ah well, we could still chat some."

She has a seat on a nearby couch that was normally used by visitors and patients, and sometimes just for exhausted staff to rest during a long shift.

(05-16-2016, 05:13 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "...  Kay.  I might check it out later if nothing else comes up."

A plain clothed (grey) human civilian stepped into their nearest guard station, stepping nervously up to the receptionist.  "Hello....  I'd..."  They stopped for a moment with an 'oh god what if they think I stole it' look on their face.  "I'd like to return a lost wallet, ID and everything is still in there...  I was too nervous to look at whose it was."  And they sat down Danu's "lost" Wallet softly.

*the avali sits down don the couch with a fwump, and looks over to the civilian*
"I think someone might have found your wallet miss."

"Oh that's good timing then. Hopefully they'll notice I'm right here and bring it over so I can buy you that coffee. And so that they can explain why you still have handcuffs on if you were supposed to be released."

Danu chuckles a little. She was pretty sure the avali sitting beside her was lying about having been released- why would he still be handcuffed if that was still the case. But getting him to stay put a minute so the guard would notice his presence was easy enough, if he tried to bold she'd grab him so the guards could take care of him properly.

//Hint hint: Guards arrest this dude and be more careful not to let him get away, and let Danu have her wallet back please.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 05-16-2016

(05-16-2016, 09:13 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(05-16-2016, 11:06 AM)achroma Wrote: *the avali sits down don the couch with a fwump, and looks over to the civilian*
"I think someone might have found your wallet miss."

"Oh that's good timing then. Hopefully they'll notice I'm right here and bring it over so I can buy you that coffee. And so that they can explain why you still have handcuffs on if you were supposed to be released."

Danu chuckles a little. She was pretty sure the avali sitting beside her was lying about having been released- why would he still be handcuffed if that was still the case. But getting him to stay put a minute so the guard would notice his presence was easy enough, if he tried to bold she'd grab him so the guards could take care of him properly.
*can be seen in full robes carrying a grey and silver pot bellied gryphon curled up in its arms which is 2/3 it's own size, grumbling under its breath about it*
You're lucky you're cute as a button Remy or I wouldn't be carrying your fat butt around after you go into a food coma...

*is just purring in the arms of the broad shouldered figure obscured by brown robes*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 05-16-2016

(05-16-2016, 09:13 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Oh that's good timing then. Hopefully they'll notice I'm right here and bring it over so I can buy you that coffee. And so that they can explain why you still have handcuffs on if you were supposed to be released."

//Hint hint: Guards arrest this dude and be more careful not to let him get away, and let Danu have her wallet back please.

// I know, I just let him go. The Guard who was talking to Zeurei should exit the room soon and see him.
// If I recall it correctly, the wallet was just left on a counter. She can go grab it.

(05-16-2016, 06:25 PM)Rahizel Wrote:
(05-16-2016, 04:22 PM)Umbra Wrote: // aaaaaaaaaa
Some of the engineers already have their respective tools organized, but appreciate the quick sorts. Khaali's workbench looks the messiest, but she objects to any attempt at organization.
"...Can I come out now, or am I still in some sort of danger?"
great, the bird actually did it...

All clear.

Once they exit the room, Khaali huffs. "Finally. Syntax, get over here."
The Glitch cautiously comes out of hiding and walks over to the Avali.
"Crouch down. I gotta tell you something."
Syntax does so, and is given a wrench to the side of the face for his trouble.
"Ow!"
"Next time you meet some shady guy in the street, don't bring them in."
"Fine, fine..." Syntax gets up and goes back to his station, continuing work on the half-finished armor there.

(05-15-2016, 10:36 PM)Comito Wrote: // I suppose that is fine.

He steps in and looks around, to see just what kind of place an Anomaly lives in.

As suspected, it's all one room. It's obviously more spacious than the apartments on the Eden.
Half of what could have been a ceiling hangs overhead on the opposite side of the room from the entrance with stairs leading up to it on the left wall. It's visibly Umbra's bedroom, with a curtain rail to obscure the area during the night or when guests are present. The edge of the 'balcony' is railed, and there's an actual room on the right half.
Below the bedroom/balcony is a small dining table and kitchen; not much else is eye-catching in that area.
The entrance has a coat rack and is separated from a living room by a wall. The living room consists of a rug and a corner couch that spans the other side of the entry wall and closes off the little section with the other side, creating a clear entrance. In the corner is a TV, and there's a cushioned chair and lamp near the window.
The entire house seems to be made of wood, but there are fire sprinklers mounted on the ceiling along with a few electric lights.
"Yeah, uh... Welcome. It's not much, but it's a nice house. Don't need much else, anyway."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 05-16-2016

//The security office isn't in the hospital. I don't know how you'd even assume you could see through ten buildings if not more to hear the civilian handing it in. :/ I said their, as in the civilian's nearest office. They're on the other side of town near where the debacle with beasties occurred. I used the
Code:
[hr]
screen cut to represent it being unrelated and distanced. Nobody would know until a guard attempted to contact Danu with a lost wallet.

(05-16-2016, 10:22 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: //The security office isn't in the hospital. I don't know how you'd even assume you could see through ten buildings if not more to hear the civilian handing it in. :/ I said their, as in the civilian's nearest office. They're on the other side of town near where the debacle with beasties occurred. I used the
Code:
[hr]
screen cut to represent it being unrelated and distanced. Nobody would know until a guard attempted to contact Danu with a lost wallet.

// ah, sorry. Didn't see the little line...

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 05-16-2016

(05-16-2016, 09:44 PM)Umbra Wrote: As suspected, it's all one room. It's obviously more spacious than the apartments on the Eden.
Half of what could have been a ceiling hangs overhead on the opposite side of the room from the entrance with stairs leading up to it on the left wall. It's visibly Umbra's bedroom, with a curtain rail to obscure the area during the night or when guests are present. The edge of the 'balcony' is railed, and there's an actual room on the right half.
Below the bedroom/balcony is a small dining table and kitchen; not much else is eye-catching in that area.
The entrance has a coat rack and is separated from a living room by a wall. The living room consists of a rug and a corner couch that spans the other side of the entry wall and closes off the little section with the other side, creating a clear entrance. In the corner is a TV, and there's a cushioned chair and lamp near the window.
The entire house seems to be made of wood, but there are fire sprinklers mounted on the ceiling along with a few electric lights.
"Yeah, uh... Welcome. It's not much, but it's a nice house. Don't need much else, anyway."
// I assume State also came in? Or did he leave?

"Nice..."

The Jakkai steps in and looks around at everything. "So... what's the plan? Do we even have a plan? Or are we just... keeping you safe or something?"

(05-16-2016, 10:34 PM)Comito Wrote: // I assume State also came in? Or did he leave?

"Nice..."

The Jakkai steps in and looks around at everything. "So... what's the plan? Do we even have a plan? Or are we just... keeping you safe or something?"

// Yeah, he did.
"I have been tasked with keeping 46 safe. You do not need to worry."
"And, as stated previously, I can handle myself. But yeah, I'm just gonna stay here... I'm sure the situation is under control."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 05-16-2016

(05-16-2016, 10:22 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: //The security office isn't in the hospital.  I don't know how you'd even assume you could see through ten buildings if not more to hear the civilian handing it in.  :/  I said their, as in the civilian's nearest office.  They're on the other side of town near where the debacle with beasties occurred.  I used the
Code:
[hr]
screen cut to represent it being unrelated and distanced.  Nobody would know until a guard attempted to contact Danu with a lost wallet.

//That's what I thought, the wallet being returned wasn't in the same place. Either way, Danu is sitting next to a fugutive Avali that needs to be apprehended asap.

(05-16-2016, 11:03 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: //That's what I thought, the wallet being returned wasn't in the same place. Either way, Danu is sitting next to a fugutive Avali that needs to be apprehended asap.

The Glitch guard comes back.
"There you are." He walks over and attempts to re-apprehend the Avali.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 05-17-2016

(05-16-2016, 11:42 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-16-2016, 11:03 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: //That's what I thought, the wallet being returned wasn't in the same place. Either way, Danu is sitting next to a fugutive Avali that needs to be apprehended asap.

"He was a fugitive then? I wondered when I saw he still had handcuffs on if he had actually been set loose or not. Better get a leash or something on him this time so he can't get away from you."

Danu seemed relieved to have the guard once again take custody, although she had managed to get him to sit still where the guards would find him that wouldn't have worked for very long.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 05-17-2016

(05-17-2016, 12:19 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "He was a fugitive then? I wondered when I saw he still had handcuffs on if he had actually been set loose or not. Better get a leash or something on him this time so he can't get away from you."

Danu seemed relieved to have the guard once again take custody, although she had managed to get him to sit still where the guards would find him that wouldn't have worked for very long.

"Oh, and someone came by with this." The Guard opens up the familiar wallet to reveal Danu's ID. "This is you, correct?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 05-17-2016

(05-17-2016, 01:03 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-17-2016, 12:19 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "He was a fugitive then? I wondered when I saw he still had handcuffs on if he had actually been set loose or not. Better get a leash or something on him this time so he can't get away from you."

"Oh, and someone came by with this." The Guard opens up the familiar wallet to reveal Danu's ID. "This is you, correct?"

"Why, yes. Thank you, I've been needing that for a while now." She smiles and holds out a hand to take her wallet back.

(05-17-2016, 01:16 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Why, yes. Thank you, I've been needing that for a while now." She smiles and holds out a hand to take her wallet back.

The Guard hands it back.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 05-17-2016

(05-16-2016, 10:49 PM)Umbra Wrote: // Yeah, he did.
"I have been tasked with keeping 46 safe. You do not need to worry."
"And, as stated previously, I can handle myself. But yeah, I'm just gonna stay here... I'm sure the situation is under control."

"Alright then..."

Gregor just goes over to the couch and climbs up on it. "Hope that guy isn't attacking any other towns."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 05-17-2016

(05-16-2016, 11:42 PM)Umbra Wrote:

*the avali let's out a hiss, and attempts to shatter the cuffs against the gaurd*
"Never will I be apprehended by you, measly robot!"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 05-17-2016

(05-16-2016, 09:44 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-16-2016, 09:13 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Oh that's good timing then. Hopefully they'll notice I'm right here and bring it over so I can buy you that coffee. And so that they can explain why you still have handcuffs on if you were supposed to be released."

// I know, I just let him go. The Guard who was talking to Zeurei should exit the room soon and see him.
// If I recall it correctly, the wallet was just left on a counter. She can go grab it.

(05-16-2016, 06:25 PM)Rahizel Wrote: great, the bird actually did it...

All clear.

Once they exit the room, Khaali huffs. "Finally. Syntax, get over here."
The Glitch cautiously comes out of hiding and walks over to the Avali.
"Crouch down. I gotta tell you something."
Syntax does so, and is given a wrench to the side of the face for his trouble.
"Ow!"
"Next time you meet some shady guy in the street, don't bring them in."
"Fine, fine..." Syntax gets up and goes back to his station, continuing work on the half-finished armor there.

(05-15-2016, 10:36 PM)Comito Wrote: // I suppose that is fine.

He steps in and looks around, to see just what kind of place an Anomaly lives in.

As suspected, it's all one room. It's obviously more spacious than the apartments on the Eden.
*in the shady figure's place seems to be a ramshackle but fully functional and properly shielded nuclear reactor built with spare parts, also worth noting that the power meter for the building js spinning backwards, rapidly, a note on the outer casing reads*
"Maybe this will garner some trust"

(05-17-2016, 12:19 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(05-16-2016, 11:42 PM)Umbra Wrote: The Glitch guard comes back.

"He was a fugitive then? I wondered when I saw he still had handcuffs on if he had actually been set loose or not. Better get a leash or something on him this time so he can't get away from you."

*trips on something and drops the gryphon which groans lohdly*
I really hope you didn't rupture your stomach... I could use a hand with you.

(05-17-2016, 01:48 AM)achroma Wrote: *the avali let's out a hiss, and attempts to shatter the cuffs against the gaurd*

The Glitch forms a headlight riot shield and unholsters something that appears to be a gun, but doesn't seem to actually be lethal somehow. The cuffs don't break.
"Stand down or face additional charges of assaulting a Guard. If you do not comply, I will take you in by force." It's beginning to seem like resisting arrest might not be a good idea.
// don't worry; the Guards have a policy of nonlethal force. They only use real guns in certain situations. Most of said situations are perilous for them.
// in other words, Guards won't kill anyone unless they're in real danger.

(05-17-2016, 03:14 AM)Rahizel Wrote: *in the shady figure's place seems to be a ramshackle but fully functional and properly shielded nuclear reactor built with spare parts, also worth noting that the power meter for the building js spinning backwards, rapidly, a note on the outer casing reads*

Khaali moves the reactor over to her workbench and starts carefully deactivating it. "Hmph. At least they're smart."
// oh, uh. Hope I haven't offended you with Khaali's grumpiness.

(05-17-2016, 01:29 AM)Comito Wrote: "Alright then..."

Gregor just goes over to the couch and climbs up on it. "Hope that guy isn't attacking any other towns."

"I do not believe they are in too much trouble. According to witness reports, it seems like the black Anomaly was specifically after 46 to separate him from these... Other Anomalies, as he put it."
"Yeah... I don't think anyone's in too much danger." Umbra and State both sit down in the couch. It creaks menacingly under the Glitch's heavy power armor. "Could you please take that off if you're going to sit down?"
"This is my uniform. I am technically still on duty."
"You can relax, State. You don't need the Paladin armor."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 05-17-2016

(05-17-2016, 04:17 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-17-2016, 01:48 AM)achroma Wrote: *the avali let's out a hiss, and attempts to shatter the cuffs against the gaurd*

The Glitch forms a headlight riot shield and unholsters something that appears to be a gun, but doesn't seem to actually be lethal somehow. The cuffs don't break.
"Stand down or face additional charges of assaulting a Guard. If you do not comply, I will take you in by force." It's beginning to seem like resisting arrest might not be a good idea.
// don't worry; the Guards have a policy of nonlethal force. They only use real guns in certain situations. Most of said situations are perilous for them.
// in other words, Guards won't kill anyone unless they're in real danger.

(05-17-2016, 03:14 AM)Rahizel Wrote: *in the shady figure's place seems to be a ramshackle but fully functional and properly shielded nuclear reactor built with spare parts, also worth noting that the power meter for the building js spinning backwards, rapidly, a note on the outer casing reads*

Khaali moves the reactor over to her workbench and starts carefully deactivating it. "Hmph. At least they're smart."
// oh, uh. Hope I haven't offended you with Khaali's grumpiness.

(05-17-2016, 01:29 AM)Comito Wrote: "Alright then..."

"I do not believe they are in too much trouble. According to witness reports, it seems like the black Anomaly was specifically after 46 to separate him from these... Other Anomalies, as he put it."
"Yeah... I don't think anyone's in too much danger." Umbra and State both sit down in the couch. It creaks menacingly under the Glitch's heavy power armor. "Could you please take that off if you're going to sit down?"
"This is my uniform. I am technically still on duty."
"You can relax, State. You don't need the Paladin armor."

"... Additional charges? As if I didn't dig my grave deep enough already. I have a preposition  for you, gaurd."
*the avali stops resisting and just stands stil*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 05-17-2016

After the guard had left him Zeurei simply moved to exit, passing by Danu he saw her once more retrieve her wallet. And he found himself tempted to take it again just to find out how she'd react but he resisted simply taking it, and tapped her on the shoulder. He handed her wallet back again, it felt a bit weightier than before.

"Apologies for any inconvenience earlier." He'd left a paper animal inside, it wasn't even simply folded origami either, more reshaped into an animal that folded out 3D. It was a slight joke, and it went with his words.

"Out of all the things you made me see, there was at least one you didn't want me to see. Yet I did." He winked and left. It was a unicorn of course, colored too, to make it look realistic at certain angles.