Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 05-18-2016

(05-18-2016, 04:59 AM)Comito Wrote:
(05-17-2016, 04:17 AM)Umbra Wrote: "I do not believe they are in too much trouble. According to witness reports, it seems like the black Anomaly was specifically after 46 to separate him from these... Other Anomalies, as he put it."
"Yeah... I don't think anyone's in too much danger." Umbra and State both sit down in the couch. It creaks menacingly under the Glitch's heavy power armor. "Could you please take that off if you're going to sit down?"
"This is my uniform. I am technically still on duty."
"You can relax, State. You don't need the Paladin armor."

Gregor chuckles. "Guess it doesn't hurt to be prepared."

He looks around the house again, then out the window. He rubs his chin thoughtfully. "Speaking of which... I should get some upgrades. Now that I'm a Guard, I'm sure that wouldn't hurt, right?"
(Who is gregor and why is the text color so bright? )

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 05-18-2016

(05-18-2016, 04:09 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-18-2016, 03:45 PM)Surge Wrote: (*internal impatient screaming*)

// aaaaaaaaaa sorry
"Well, this isn't really a good place for it... I'd rather not say something that could throw someone into an existential crisis in public."
"What do you mean?"
"I... May have promised information on how Umbra and the others got here and what happened to Superego in exchange for rapid transit."
"Was it worth it?"
"Let's just say I've never felt as sick as I did afterwards..."
"...Right. Should I take Ezekiel back down while you sort things out here?"
"Yes, that'd be nice."
"All right. Come on, then." Order starts walking, gesturing with a head nod for the fallen demon to follow.
"Since you two hate my tunnels so much I'll just ask if you have anywhere in mind. Preferably close by."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 05-18-2016

(05-18-2016, 04:28 PM)Rahizel Wrote:
(05-18-2016, 04:59 AM)Comito Wrote: Gregor chuckles. "Guess it doesn't hurt to be prepared."

He looks around the house again, then out the window. He rubs his chin thoughtfully. "Speaking of which... I should get some upgrades. Now that I'm a Guard, I'm sure that wouldn't hurt, right?"
(Who is gregor and why is the text color so bright? )

//Gregor is a Jakkai cyborg. The text color is the same color as his eyes. If it's too bright, though, I can try to tone it down.

(05-18-2016, 05:06 PM)Comito Wrote:
(05-18-2016, 04:28 PM)Rahizel Wrote: (Who is gregor and why is the text color so bright? )

//Gregor is a Jakkai cyborg. The text color is the same color as his eyes. If it's too bright, though, I can try to tone it down.
// Jakkai... Ehks is something similiar I assume "Female Robokkai" what exactly is that though? Also yeah I have to switch tapatalk to dark mode to read...

// then again dark mode saves on power slightly and is more visible I think

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 05-18-2016

(05-18-2016, 05:13 PM)Rahizel Wrote:
(05-18-2016, 05:06 PM)Comito Wrote: //Gregor is a Jakkai cyborg. The text color is the same color as his eyes. If it's too bright, though, I can try to tone it down.
// Jakkai... Ehks is something similiar I assume "Female Robokkai" what exactly is that though? Also yeah I have to switch tapatalk to dark mode to read...

// They're a race from the webcomic Slightly Damned.

(05-18-2016, 05:13 PM)Rahizel Wrote:
(05-18-2016, 05:06 PM)Comito Wrote: //Gregor is a Jakkai cyborg. The text color is the same color as his eyes. If it's too bright, though, I can try to tone it down.

(robokkai= robot jakkai. She's a cyborg too)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 05-18-2016

(05-18-2016, 05:06 PM)Surge Wrote: "Since you two hate my tunnels so much I'll just ask if you have anywhere in mind. Preferably close by."

Empathy sighs. "If you want to talk now, just take me somewhere you have in mind. I can bear another trip. I'll just not look this time."

(05-18-2016, 05:18 PM)Comito Wrote:
(05-18-2016, 05:13 PM)Rahizel Wrote: // Jakkai... Ehks is something similiar I assume "Female Robokkai" what exactly is that though? Also yeah I have to switch tapatalk to dark mode to read...

// They're a race from the webcomic Slightly Damned.
// well then, seems they're about avali sized

(05-18-2016, 05:13 PM)Rahizel Wrote: // Jakkai... Ehks is something similiar I assume "Female Robokkai" what exactly is that though?

// ...I just searched up images and quite a few were Ehks commissions.
// But yeah. When in doubt, consult Google.

(05-18-2016, 05:29 PM)Rahizel Wrote: // well then, seems they're about avali sized

// Pretty much, yeah. They have prehensile tails that they can prop themselves up on if they need to be taller for some reason, though.

(05-18-2016, 05:25 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-18-2016, 05:06 PM)Surge Wrote: "Since you two hate my tunnels so much I'll just ask if you have anywhere in mind. Preferably close by."

Empathy sighs. "If you want to talk now, just take me somewhere you have in mind. I can bear another trip. I'll just not look this time."
753 claps his hands together, a recurring gesture it seems "I was hoping for this!"
Before he can continue on a pair of portals open under the two, putting empathy through the same perception defying assault as last time, though it becomes a bit more bearable if braced for, most likely one of those things that can be 'gotten used to' but an ordeal all the same.
The tunnel deposits empathy into a chair, it isn't padded and frankly not very comfortable, but certainly better than standing. 753 grabs the back of the chair and spins it 90 degrees to the side. "I apologize for the chair, I don't usually have visitors and it was enough of a hassle to set up an atmosphere in here" the room in front of empathy appears to be a server room, a desk against the wall behind him and rows of columns in front of him with tightly recessed access panels across them. "As you can probably guess this is my lab, I don't plan to show you the 'meat' of it so to speak but this is where I keep my external computational equipment and a small quiet desk out of the way where I can remotely manage things." 753 pauses for a moment before continuing "this is a separate reality. When I return you to yours it will be as if no time has passed, so take your time." 753 motions for empathy to begin.

(05-18-2016, 05:30 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-18-2016, 05:13 PM)Rahizel Wrote: // Jakkai... Ehks is something similiar I assume "Female Robokkai" what exactly is that though?

// ...I just searched up images and quite a few were Ehks commissions.

(05-18-2016, 05:29 PM)Rahizel Wrote: // well then, seems they're about avali sized

// Pretty much, yeah. They have prehensile tails that they can prop themselves up on if they need to be taller for some reason, though.
// haha, one person having the majority of the art devoted to them... I don't know what that says about her.

// also, @OdinYggd you around? Any one here a doctor?

(05-18-2016, 07:12 PM)Rahizel Wrote:
(05-18-2016, 05:30 PM)Umbra Wrote: // ...I just searched up images and quite a few were Ehks commissions.

// haha, one person having the majority of the art devoted to them... I don't know what that says about her.

(she has poor impulse control? She spends all of her free time in art streams?)

(05-18-2016, 07:14 PM)Surge Wrote:
(05-18-2016, 07:12 PM)Rahizel Wrote: // haha, one person having the majority of the art devoted to them... I don't know what that says about her.

(she has poor impulse control? She spends all of her free time in art streams?)
// I'm normally against speaking ill of those not present but I'm sure she's listening. Still, I have to respect the interests of others.

(She'll read it eventually, but I can usually tell if she's present by checking /r/furry and FA for active art streams.)

(05-18-2016, 07:17 PM)Surge Wrote: (She'll read it eventually, but I can usually tell if she's present by checking /r/furry and FA for active art streams.)
// still I think you of all people would understand the importance of respect, even if your idea of it is unconventional

//lets cut this off before going too far off topic

(05-18-2016, 07:19 PM)Rahizel Wrote:
(05-18-2016, 07:17 PM)Surge Wrote: (She'll read it eventually, but I can usually tell if she's present by checking /r/furry and FA for active art streams.)
// still I think you of all people would understand the importance of respect, even if your idea of it is unconventional

//lets cut this off before going too far off topic
(I mean I just stated a theory and an observation respectively. If I wanted to go on the attack I would have gone much further, but okay killing the topic)

(05-18-2016, 07:05 PM)Surge Wrote: 753 claps his hands together, a recurring gesture it seems "I was hoping for this!"
Before he can continue on a pair of portals open under the two, putting empathy through the same perception defying assault as last time, though it becomes a bit more bearable if braced for, most likely one of those things that can be 'gotten used to' but an ordeal all the same.
The tunnel deposits empathy into a chair, it isn't padded and frankly not very comfortable, but certainly better than standing. 753 grabs the back of the chair and spins it 90 degrees to the side. "I apologize for the chair, I don't usually have visitors and it was enough of a hassle to set up an atmosphere in here" the room in front of empathy appears to be a server room, a desk against the wall behind him and rows of columns in front of him with tightly recessed access panels across them. "As you can probably guess this is my lab, I don't plan to show you the 'meat' of it so to speak but this is where I keep my external computational equipment and a small quiet desk out of the way where I can remotely manage things." 753 pauses for a moment before continuing "this is a separate reality. When I return you to yours it will be as if no time has passed, so take your time." 753 motions for empathy to begin.

// Can you wait until I get home? My phone keyboard is annoying and tiny, the forums don't update when I post from my phone browser, autocorrect is somehow even worse, and I just hate using the forums in my phone in general.

(05-18-2016, 07:31 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-18-2016, 07:05 PM)Surge Wrote: 753 claps his hands together, a recurring gesture it seems "I was hoping for this!"

// Can you wait until I get home? My phone keyboard is annoying and tiny, the forums don't update when I post from my phone browser, autocorrect is somehow even worse, and I just hate using the forums in my phone in general.
// tapatalk

(05-18-2016, 07:36 PM)Rahizel Wrote: // tapatalk

// Tapatalk won't fix autocorrect and make my phone keyboard bigger.
// I also just prefer a physical keyboard.

(05-18-2016, 07:31 PM)Umbra Wrote:

(NO DO IT NOW.
Sure I can wait, I'm at work anyways)