Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 05-22-2016

(05-22-2016, 08:16 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *returns with an avali curled up in its right arm*
I might need some intensive care for this one, it's somehow still kicking. I recommend heavy restraints.

* is half bald, very thin and sickly, black feather red trim white fluff male avali. both legs are augmented below the ankle, part of the left arm is cybernetics with the wing preserved. All the augs are missing the plating as they were originally under armor. He looks to be on death's door and delirious as he's wearing half his blood and looks like he was rather forcefully pried out of the suit. At least without the core he's "mostly" docile, as he points at people weakly like he's holding an imaginary gun and occasionally mutters "bang"*
As expected, brain completely fried.

Also how the hell did Remy get here?

State looks at the bloodied Avali. His expression doesn't change.
"Would you mind telling me what you just did and what happened to the mechanial horror you just dispatched?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 05-22-2016

(05-22-2016, 09:42 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-22-2016, 08:16 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *returns with an avali curled up in its right arm*
I might need some intensive care for this one, it's somehow still kicking. I recommend heavy restraints.

* is half bald, very thin and sickly, black feather red trim white fluff male avali. both legs are augmented below the ankle, part of the left arm is cybernetics with the wing preserved. All the augs are missing the plating as they were originally under armor. He looks to be on death's door and delirious as he's wearing half his blood and looks like he was rather forcefully pried out of the suit. At least without the core he's "mostly" docile, as he points at people weakly like he's holding an imaginary gun and occasionally mutters "bang"*
As expected, brain completely fried.

Also how the hell did Remy get here?

State looks at the bloodied Avali. His expression doesn't change.
"Would you mind telling me what you just did and what happened to the mechanial horror you just dispatched?"
Rogue assets that I'm tasked with rounding up. This here was what was inside, not sure if I should terminate it for easier transport or not.
*despite being doped up on tranqs his face contorts in fear but his augs are disabled to prevent escape*
*removes the hood showing the shredded left (?) side of its face left in a constant snarl and the cracked eye, then extends it's left hand out from under the robes, just looking at how sharp the claws are is painful*
I am known as Rahizel, not reaper, the chipset that was puppeteering this mass of tortured flesh insists on reaper. Still can't decide if it's worth the extra credits to keep it alive, it probably has a few hours left anyways.

I hear it's common courtesy to shake another's hand?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 05-22-2016

(05-22-2016, 03:14 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-22-2016, 11:46 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: The whispers are lost amidst a lot of white noise and background thoughts that constantly flit through his head like "Do I have money for food tonight?" "Do I have enough money for clothing that isn't...  Uhhg.  Food first...  Right, need to stop forgetting food."  Or "I wonder how these automatons run, and what can they safely eat?  If they eat at all."  And possibly "I wonder why that one with the fancy shmancy cross-hairs eye had different armor.  NO,  FOOD DAMMIT."

"Relatively.  Although a bandage for the hole in my side would be nice.  It is not deep, just a long scratch, 6 centimeters and 4.25666_mm long, and 8.45506mm deep at middle, tapering towards the ends at a.....  Nevermind.  Yeah, a bandage would be nice if it could be spared, then I'm good.  Science hurts after all, it's why we prefer things that we assume can't feel pain."  The last statement kind of slipped out.  "Just tired is all, sorry.  What I do, can take a lot out of me.  Tired and hungry.Tired and hungry.Tired and hungry."

His stomach burbled slightly, nobody else would hear it, though his wince would be notable.  "Geeze, forgot to eat all day.  Again."

The Guard tells one of his buddies to go get some Avali-suitable food and a medic.
"So... I'd like to know why a crystal formation is in there now. Those things are dangerous... Not only were they found on the imps from earlier, but some of the scientists have reported... Whispers."

"Science..?  I don't quite know exactly what to tell you or if I should,  Might get you in trouble with your superiors if I did.  Don't want things like that getting into common knowledge.  Also, what whispers?"  He sounded legitimately confused, which only served to make him more confused now considering how much he'd expended his scanning ability to try getting every bit of information while he had been in the room.   How could he have missed something?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 05-22-2016

(05-22-2016, 10:04 PM)Rahizel Wrote:
(05-22-2016, 09:42 PM)Umbra Wrote: State looks at the bloodied Avali. His expression doesn't change.
Rogue assets that I'm tasked with rounding up. This here was what was inside, not sure if I should terminate it for easier transport or not.
*despite being doped up on tranqs his face contorts in fear but his augs are disabled to prevent escape*
*removes the hood showing the shredded left (?) side of its face left in a constant snarl and the cracked eye, then extends it's left hand out from under the robes, just looking at how sharp the claws are is painful*
I am known as Rahizel, not reaper, the chipset that was puppeteering this mass of tortured flesh insists on reaper. Still can't decide if it's worth the extra credits to keep it alive, it probably has a few hours left anyways.

Danu looked horrified at what condition the critically injured Avali was, and quickly lays him down so she can administer treatments.

"What have you done... he's fading fast."

Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 05-22-2016

(Wanted to be clear, Rahizel being a sanctioned AI, was designed to emulate a normal avali brain. The result is that it cannot force itself to partition some of the processing power to work like a calculator on command for example, as the architecture of the mind is made of artificial neurons that do not use neurotransmitters and operate at near light speed instead of approx mach 1. It's concept of morality and value for sapient life is severely diminished as it was taught by scientists who cared for neither. It's actually not at all evil but simply sees violence as a way to solve problems so it's capable of doing outright horrific things because it's technically a 4 year old emotionally, it just doesn't know any better. The main thing that prevents use of violence is that it doesn't like cleaning the blood off of a large number of police that inevitably arrive as a result of being openly violent.

Basically it's a child with the ability to turn a tank into a heap of scrap but not the slightest inclination to do so but also no understanding of the consequences.

Oh, and it's hands and arms up to the elbow were designed for fine craftsmanship and utility in mind, meaning they're basically swiss army knives and the muscle power is drawn from the upper arm via tendon like structures. The main point of it is to facilitate self repair.)
((This is all of the top of my head so it's rough, might have even contradicted myself))

(05-22-2016, 10:38 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(05-22-2016, 10:04 PM)Rahizel Wrote: Rogue assets that I'm tasked with rounding up. This here was what was inside, not sure if I should terminate it for easier transport or not.

Danu looked horrified at what condition the critically injured Avali was, and quickly lays him down so she can administer treatments.

*has its head buried in Danu's doctor's bag*
They usually don't survive desync or deintegration with the armor, he's the first to survive both. I didn't factor in how much mass was cybernetics so he's, overdosing on muscle relaxants?
*insistently nuzzles Danu*
Krrrrrrr~

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 05-23-2016

(05-22-2016, 10:20 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "Science..?  I don't quite know exactly what to tell you or if I should,  Might get you in trouble with your superiors if I did.  Don't want things like that getting into common knowledge.  Also, what whispers?"  He sounded legitimately confused, which only served to make him more confused now considering how much he'd expended his scanning ability to try getting every bit of information while he had been in the room.   How could he have missed something?

"Yeah, they've supposedly been hearing some sort of distorted whispering. Apparently, they don't know why yet. That's all I've been told about it... Did you hear anything like that?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 05-23-2016

(05-22-2016, 10:38 PM)Rahizel Wrote:
(05-22-2016, 10:38 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu looked horrified at what condition the critically injured Avali was, and quickly lays him down so she can administer treatments.

They usually don't survive desync or deintegration with the armor, he's the first to survive both. I didn't factor in how much mass was cybernetics so he's, overdosing on muscle relaxants?  
Krrrrrrr~

"Can somebody please remove Remy so that I can save this Avali before it is too late?" Danu frowns, distracted by the Gryphon demanding attention. Doctor or not she was the closest thing to a medic that was on scene right now, and she had to work fast to save him. Bleeding was controlled internal and out, vitals stabilized... if he would ever wake up again she didn't know just yet.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 05-23-2016

(05-23-2016, 02:08 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
Krrrrrrr~

"Can somebody please remove Remy so that I can save this Avali before it is too late?" Danu frowns, distracted by the Gryphon demanding attention. Doctor or not she was the closest thing to a medic that was on scene right now, and she had to work fast to save him. Bleeding was controlled internal and out, vitals stabilized... if he would ever wake up again she didn't know just yet.

"Yeah... Sorry, bird thing, gotta leave her alone for now."

Gregor attempts to pull Remy away, giving it some pets to try and distract it. It's difficult, though, seeing as he's a Jakkai and Remy is a plus-sized animal.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 05-23-2016

Krrrrrrr~

*drops an adrenaline needle from its beak into her lap then steps back*
The gryphon has something for you I assume?

(05-23-2016, 03:21 AM)Comito Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 02:08 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Can somebody please remove Remy so that I can save this Avali before it is too late?" Danu frowns, distracted by the Gryphon demanding attention. Doctor or not she was the closest thing to a medic that was on scene right now, and she had to work fast to save him. Bleeding was controlled internal and out, vitals stabilized... if he would ever wake up again she didn't know just yet.

"Yeah... Sorry, bird thing, gotta leave her alone for now."

Gregor attempts to pull Remy away, giving it some pets to try and distract it. It's difficult, though, seeing as he's a Jakkai and Remy is a plus-sized animal.
*the fluffy gryphon flops against him limply, it's been up exploring all night and simply doesn't have any energy left*
Mraaaaaahhhhh...
*tries to curl up on Gregor's lap despite the size difference, but blankets him in silky feathers nonetheless*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 05-23-2016

(05-23-2016, 12:54 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-22-2016, 10:20 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "Science..?  I don't quite know exactly what to tell you or if I should,  Might get you in trouble with your superiors if I did.  Don't want things like that getting into common knowledge.  Also, what whispers?"  He sounded legitimately confused, which only served to make him more confused now considering how much he'd expended his scanning ability to try getting every bit of information while he had been in the room.   How could he have missed something?

"Yeah, they've supposedly been hearing some sort of distorted whispering. Apparently, they don't know why yet. That's all I've been told about it... Did you hear anything like that?"

"No, nothing at all.  It was all silence to me."  He still applied pressure to his injury to slow blood-loss.  It didn't threaten him too much due to his controlled heart rate, but he'd like to have had a bandage on it by now.  "Huff...  Getting shaky.  Could I have that bandage now please?"

(05-23-2016, 12:39 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "No, nothing at all.  It was all silence to me."  He still applied pressure to his injury to slow blood-loss.  It didn't threaten him too much due to his controlled heart rate, but he'd like to have had a bandage on it by now.  "Huff...  Getting shaky.  Could I have that bandage now please?"

A medic arrives and starts applying gauze.
"...Hum. And... What was your name?"

(05-23-2016, 02:08 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 12:39 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "No, nothing at all.  It was all silence to me."  He still applied pressure to his injury to slow blood-loss.  It didn't threaten him too much due to his controlled heart rate, but he'd like to have had a bandage on it by now.  "Huff...  Getting shaky.  Could I have that bandage now please?"

A medic arrives and starts applying gauze.

//Beauty comes in many forms.  I created the name randomly.  And only just now realized Azure-Eyes (a)Zoor-eye.  It was the pronunciation from start and it wasn't on purpose.  How silly of me.

"Thank you..."  He let the medic bandage his injury.  "My name is Zeurei."

(05-23-2016, 02:49 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 02:08 PM)Umbra Wrote: A medic arrives and starts applying gauze.

//Beauty comes in many forms.  I created the name randomly.  And only just now realized Azure-Eyes (a)Zoor-eye.  It was the pronunciation from start and it wasn't on purpose.  How silly of me.

"Zeurei?... Right. We've got some food on the way for you. Figured you'd want some if you haven't eaten all day like you said."

(05-23-2016, 04:38 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 02:49 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: //Beauty comes in many forms.  I created the name randomly.  And only just now realized Azure-Eyes (a)Zoor-eye.  It was the pronunciation from start and it wasn't on purpose.  How silly of me.

"Zeurei?... Right. We've got some food on the way for you. Figured you'd want some if you haven't eaten all day like you said."

"Thanks...  I can pay, so don't worry about that."  After he was bandaged he stood.  The bloodstain on his clothing slowly faded visibly as the cloth mended itself over the bandages.  But he still sat down.  He had lost more blood than he'd thought.  "Wooo. From one visit to the hospital to being treated for minor injury."  He seemed to be talking to himself rather than the guards when he said that, sounding quite un-amused and partly sarcastic.  "I probably should see about checking in with the labs then.  Heh.  I guess something else did happen..."

*nuzzles at Gregor for attention*
I have no idea what is going on right now.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 05-23-2016

Krrrrrrr~

*the avali quietly aproches the scene, watching form a Distance *
"... Did I do that, or was it someone else?"

(05-23-2016, 08:39 PM)achroma Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 02:08 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Can somebody please remove Remy so that I can save this Avali before it is too late?" Danu frowns, distracted by the Gryphon demanding attention. Doctor or not she was the closest thing to a medic that was on scene right now, and she had to work fast to save him. Bleeding was controlled internal and out, vitals stabilized... if he would ever wake up again she didn't know just yet.

*the avali quietly aproches the scene, watching form a Distance *
That would be me.

I'm used to scraping bodily remains out, not keeping it intact and alive.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 05-23-2016

(05-23-2016, 09:08 PM)Rahizel Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 08:39 PM)achroma Wrote: *the avali quietly aproches the scene, watching form a Distance *
That would be me.

"Someone needs to get an ambulance here right away. He's pretty far gone, and really needs to be in a hospital as soon as possible."

Danu was doing the best she could without being obvious about her use of healing magic instead of proper medical techniques, it was enough that he wouldn't die just yet but recovery was going to be a long bumpy road.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 05-24-2016

(05-23-2016, 10:16 PM)OOdinYggd Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 09:08 PM)Rahizel Wrote: That would be me.

"Someone needs to get an ambulance here right away. He's pretty far gone, and really needs to be in a hospital as soon as possible."

Danu was doing the best she could without being obvious about her use of healing magic instead of proper medical techniques, it was enough that he wouldn't die just yet but recovery was going to be a long bumpy road.
*the avail taps Danu on the shoulder, holding a Comunicator*
"I'll alert the hospital, just don't let him die here, the amonia in its blood would kill the grass."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 05-24-2016

(05-23-2016, 10:16 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 09:08 PM)Rahizel Wrote: That would be me.

*remy gets rather insistent with the nuzzling while holding the adrenaline needle, whimpering and whining*

*folds it's arms behind its back and lean in to whisper*
Remy is many things, goofy cuddly obnoxious, as of late quite chubby, but one thing that I've learned is to NEVER, underestimate their intelligence. Remy is always full of surprises.

That being said Remy has something in its beak for you.