Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 05-24-2016

// ded?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 05-24-2016

//I kinda wrote myself into a tricky spot. Not quite sure of the jargon to get out of it, but if someone could have an ambulance arrive with some real medics that would work too.

(05-24-2016, 10:11 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: //I kinda wrote myself into a tricky spot. Not quite sure of the jargon to get out of it, but if someone could have an ambulance arrive with some real medics that would work too.
*insistent nuzzling*

//I vote that the derpy umbreon does it!

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 05-24-2016

(05-24-2016, 10:20 PM)Rahizel Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 10:11 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: //I kinda wrote myself into a tricky spot. Not quite sure of the jargon to get out of it, but if someone could have an ambulance arrive with some real medics that would work too.
*insistent nuzzling*

//Yeah, just put more on his plate when he's already having to write in like five situations he has to write for.  You should do that yourself odin.  Just write the ambulance showing up and blah, he shouldn't have to for something that is obviously going to happen.  

(05-24-2016, 10:38 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 10:20 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *insistent nuzzling*

//Yeah, just put more on his plate when he's already having to write in like five situations he has to write for.  You should do that yourself odin.  Just write the ambulance showing up and blah, he shouldn't have to for something that is obviously going to happen.  
// oh right there's 3...
//reks? surge?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 05-24-2016

The ambulance finally arrives, and a team of paramedics rush out to get the critically injured avali stabilized and onto a gurney so they can transport him to the hospital.

Danu gets up and looks rather relieved that they had made it. She had been struggling to keep him alive long enough without making it obvious how she was doing so.

"At least now he'll get proper treatment. Hopefully he recovers."

//done. Now what.

(05-24-2016, 10:49 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: The ambulance finally arrives, and a team of paramedics rush out to get the critically injured avali stabilized and onto a gurney so they can transport him to the hospital.

Danu gets up and looks rather relieved that they had made it. She had been struggling to keep him alive long enough without making it obvious how she was doing so.

"At least now he'll get proper treatment. Hopefully he recovers."

//done. Now what.
*struggles and screams constantly, fully in shock with heartrate slowly falling to nothing*
*nibbles on Danu's right hand*
Mrahh

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 05-24-2016

(honestly I would have done it if I wasn't at work because I actually have 0 characters active presently)

(05-24-2016, 11:39 PM)Surge Wrote: (honestly I would have done it if I wasn't at work because I actually have 0 characters active presently)
// ah cool

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 05-25-2016

"Hmm? What is it Remy?" Danu smiles as the Gryphon licks her hand.  She yawns and stretches, arching her back some and reaching up above her. Using her abilities to save that Avali had made her a bit tired, she wasn't as in practice with such things as she used to be. 

"Where's Rahziel at? He should come get you and take you home for some food."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 05-25-2016

(05-25-2016, 01:56 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Hmm? What is it Remy?" Danu smiles as the Gryphon licks her hand.  She yawns and stretches, arching her back some and reaching up above her. Using her abilities to save that Avali had made her a bit tired, she wasn't as in practice with such things as she used to be. 

"Where's Rahziel at? He should come get you and take you home for some food."
*the gryphon motions for her to hop on its back, though it is quite small*
Mraaaahhh~

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 05-25-2016

State heads back towards Umbra's house now that the scene has been cleared. The Guards helped clear things up, of course; the "GM" just feels that they don't need to roleplay every single NPC interaction.

Order, Empathy, and Ezekiel finally arrive back in Woodport.
"Okay, we need to find the others as soon as we can. Ezekiel, do you need to rest or anything? We've been running around for a while..."
"It'd probably be best to rest up. We should probably check up on Umbra, anyway."

The Guards are preparing for... something. They're loading up a surface transport shuttle with gear.

A mysterious, shrouded figure walks through the streets as if they were looking for someone. There doesn't  seem to be any indication of race. Their footsteps are oddly quiet, and they don't appear to be carrying anything.

(05-25-2016, 05:10 PM)Umbra Wrote: State heads back towards Umbra's house now that the scene has been cleared. The Guards helped clear things up, of course; the "GM" just feels that they don't need to roleplay every single NPC interaction.

Order, Empathy, and Ezekiel finally arrive back in Woodport.
"Okay, we need to find the others as soon as we can. Ezekiel, do you need to rest or anything? We've been running around for a while..."
"It'd probably be best to rest up. We should probably check up on Umbra, anyway."

The Guards are preparing for... something. They're loading up a surface transport shuttle with gear.

A mysterious, shrouded figure walks through the streets as if they were looking for someone. There doesn't  seem to be any indication of race. Their footsteps are oddly quiet, and they don't appear to be carrying anything.
*insistently nuzzles state, holding a dropped aerotech shortsword with the blade out*

(05-25-2016, 06:42 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *insistently nuzzles state, holding a dropped aerotech shortsword with the blade out*

State stops to take the weapon. "...Where did you find this? And why are you giving it to me?"

(05-25-2016, 06:58 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 06:42 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *insistently nuzzles state, holding a dropped aerotech shortsword with the blade out*

State stops to take the weapon. "...Where did you find this? And why are you giving it to me?"
*shrugs and rolls over, maybe some affection would encourage the behavior further, certianly better than roof hopping*

(05-25-2016, 07:07 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *shrugs and rolls over, maybe some affection would encourage the behavior further, certianly better than roof hopping*

State just stares.
"...I do not know what you want."

(05-25-2016, 07:10 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 07:07 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *shrugs and rolls over, maybe some affection would encourage the behavior further, certianly better than roof hopping*

State just stares.
Raaaaahhh~
*wiggles about*

// XD

(05-25-2016, 07:19 PM)Rahizel Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 07:10 PM)Umbra Wrote: State just stares.
Raaaaahhh~
*wiggles about*

// XD

"..."
State keeps walking, deactivating the Aerogel constructor and continuing his walk.
The gray-shrouded figure walks straight past them towards the port.
"No time, running out of time... Dammit, where is he again?..."

(05-25-2016, 07:25 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 07:19 PM)Rahizel Wrote: Raaaaahhh~
*wiggles about*

// XD

"..."
State keeps walking, deactivating the Aerogel constructor and continuing his walk.
The gray-shrouded figure walks straight past them towards the port.
"No time, running out of time... Dammit, where is he again?..."

*growls at the shrouded figure*

(05-25-2016, 07:27 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *growls at the shrouded figure*

"What-" it turns to the source of the growl. "Oh. Hmph."
It takes not even two steps forward before harshly coughing, causing it to hunch over, still standing. Its very form 'glitches' a little as if it were on a static screen. "Ugh... It's getting worse..."
// 'glitches' as in small sections of its body kind of rapidly shift to one side in rectangular chunks; basically your standard glitchy/shaky/low reception effect.