Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 11-05-2015

(11-05-2015, 05:23 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(11-05-2015, 05:21 AM)Umbra Wrote: // hey, some people wanted it, so it's there...
// I'd use it, but a majority of people are sticking planetside and the character I would most likely put on a space station is one I don't want to put in this RP.

((I have one character on the Space Station, one who tends to travel between the two places frequently due to work, and another who's stuck on the planet because they have no idea where they are or what's going on...
...Of course, I haven't found any good points to try to get them interacting with others yet. That seems to be my main weak-point when it comes to RP. I can never start things.))
//I could start interacting with them if you want.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-05-2015

The smell of coffee brewing wafts through Umbra's house. Seems like he got up kind of late...

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 11-05-2015

Wurg slowly opened he eyes, and sniffed the air. It smelled like coffee.

"Ugh...Umbra, you awake...?"

(11-05-2015, 05:37 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: Wurg slowly opened her eyes, and sniffed the air. It smelled like coffee.

"Yeah..." A tired voice comes from the kitchen.

(11-05-2015, 05:43 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-05-2015, 05:37 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: Wurg slowly opened her eyes, and sniffed the air. It smelled like coffee.

"Yeah..." A tired voice comes from the kitchen.

"Mhm, alright..." Wurg flipped the blanket off of herself, and stood. She stretched, and moved around a little bit. The servos in her legs and tail whirred softly, before falling back to their usual silence.

Guess that's the warm-up...

She made her way to the kitchen, blearily rubbing her eyes along the way. "Morning...or afternoon, I guess..."

(11-05-2015, 05:55 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: ["Mhm, alright..." Wurg flipped the blanket off of herself, and stood. She stretched, and moved around a little bit. The servos in her legs and tail whirred softly, before falling back to their usual silence.

She made her way to the kitchen, blearily rubbing her eyes along the way. "Morning...or afternoon, I guess..."

"Mhm." He's intently watching the coffee brewer work, presumably waiting for it to finish.

(11-05-2015, 05:59 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-05-2015, 05:55 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: ["Mhm, alright..." Wurg flipped the blanket off of herself, and stood. She stretched, and moved around a little bit. The servos in her legs and tail whirred softly, before falling back to their usual silence.

"Mhm." He's intently watching the coffee brewer work, presumably waiting for it to finish.

"I assume you had a good sleep, right?" She yawned, and stared at the brewer as well. "Or not enough sleep?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - DaBayleySaur - 11-05-2015

((I want to use my old character, except modified to be a more tribal, less intelligent, more savage, yet sentient creature. But I wouldn't have much of an explanation of how exactly he got on either location.))

(11-05-2015, 06:05 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "I assume you had a good sleep, right?" She yawned, and stared at the brewer as well. "Or not enough sleep?"

"Yeah, just tired." The Brewer finally finishes and he eagerly takes out the full pot. "Want any?"

(11-05-2015, 06:15 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-05-2015, 06:05 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "I assume you had a good sleep, right?" She yawned, and stared at the brewer as well. "Or not enough sleep?"

"Yeah, just tired." The Brewer finally finishes and he eagerly takes out the full pot. "Want any?"

"Yeah, that sounds good to me..."

(11-05-2015, 06:05 PM)DaBayleySaur Wrote: ((I want to use my old character, except modified to be a more tribal, less intelligent, more savage, yet sentient creature. But I wouldn't have much of an explanation of how exactly he got on either location.))

((Well, they could be an inhabitant on the planet itself, left behind before it was terraformed...the fact they survived would in and of itself be amazing, and it wouldn't be surprising they regressed so much.))

(11-05-2015, 06:18 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(11-05-2015, 06:15 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Yeah, just tired." The Brewer finally finishes and he eagerly takes out the full pot. "Want any?"

(11-05-2015, 06:05 PM)DaBayleySaur Wrote: ((I want to use my old character, except modified to be a more tribal, less intelligent, more savage, yet sentient creature. But I wouldn't have much of an explanation of how exactly he got on either location.))

((Well, they could be an inhabitant on the planet itself, left behind before it was terraformed...the fact they survived would in and of itself be amazing, and it wouldn't be surprising they regressed so much.))
[quote pid='42257' dateline='1446747533']
((Ah, okay. Do I need to remake the species for him or...?))
[/quote]

(11-05-2015, 06:18 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(11-05-2015, 06:15 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Yeah, just tired." The Brewer finally finishes and he eagerly takes out the full pot. "Want any?"

Umbra takes out two mugs and fills them, sliding one down the counter for Wurg. The coffee hadn't spilled during its trip.

(11-05-2015, 06:21 PM)DaBayleySaur Wrote: ((Ah, okay. Do I need to remake the species for him or...?))

((this isn't the serious RP so no.))

(11-05-2015, 06:22 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-05-2015, 06:18 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Yeah, that sounds good to me..."

Umbra takes out two mugs and fills them, sliding one down the counter for Wurg. The coffee hadn't spilled during its trip.

She hopped up onto her tail, and grabbed the mug off the counter. The coffee was piping hot, but that didn't stop her from having a sip.

"Still feels a bit...odd. Guess I'm not used to having most of my digestive tract be synthetic yet."

(11-05-2015, 06:24 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: She hopped up onto her tail, and grabbed the mug off the counter. The coffee was piping hot, but that didn't stop her from having a sip.

"Still feels a bit...odd. Guess I'm not used to having most of my digestive tract be synthetic yet."

"Don't think I'd be too comfortable, either." Umbra takes a sip of his as well- seems like he doesn't mind how hot it is.

On the surface of Nexus 17, a fairly stumpy alien laid in a cave.

(11-05-2015, 06:29 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-05-2015, 06:24 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: She hopped up onto her tail, and grabbed the mug off the counter. The coffee was piping hot, but that didn't stop her from having a sip.

"Don't think I'd be too comfortable, either." Umbra takes a sip of his as well- seems like he doesn't mind how hot it is.

"It's not uncomfortable, just...feels weird, y'know? I'll get used to it eventually...I mean, I've only had this for two months and I'm pretty much fully functional unlike most people!"

(11-05-2015, 06:30 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "It's not uncomfortable, just...feels weird, y'know? I'll get used to it eventually...I mean, I've only had this for two months and I'm pretty much fully functional unlike most people!"

"Oh, that's great! Glad you're adjusting well." He takes another sip.

(11-05-2015, 06:33 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-05-2015, 06:30 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "It's not uncomfortable, just...feels weird, y'know? I'll get used to it eventually...I mean, I've only had this for two months and I'm pretty much fully functional unlike most people!"

"Oh, that's great! Glad you're adjusting well." He takes another sip.

"Yeah, I'm glad." She took another sip, and remained silent for a bit.

"...Uh, Umbra. I have a question. You remember me, right? Do you ever remember...things I might have thought of? Maybe some things from what I saw...?"

(11-05-2015, 06:37 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Yeah, I'm glad." She took another sip, and remained silent for a bit.

"...Uh, Umbra. I have a question. You remember me, right? Do you ever remember...things I might have thought of? Maybe some things from what I saw...?"

"Yeah, but... Even if I knew you, I don't know what you thought or saw. I'm not you, after all. It's weird, though... These dreams do feel like memories, but I never experienced them..."

(11-05-2015, 06:40 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-05-2015, 06:37 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Yeah, I'm glad." She took another sip, and remained silent for a bit.

"Yeah, but... Even if I knew you, I don't know what you thought or saw. I'm not you, after all. It's weird, though... These dreams do feel like memories, but I never experienced them..."

"I mean like..." She sighed and closed her eyes. "In those dreams...memories, whatever, I swear I saw things thorugh your eyes, like...we were connected somehow. It's weird and fuzzy, but...it's there."