Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 05-25-2016

(05-25-2016, 08:09 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 07:27 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *growls at the shrouded figure*

"What-" it turns to the source of the growl. "Oh. Hmph."
It takes not even two steps forward before harshly coughing, causing it to hunch over, still standing. Its very form 'glitches' a little as if it were on a static screen. "Ugh... It's getting worse..."
// 'glitches' as in small sections of its body kind of rapidly shift to one side in rectangular chunks; basically your standard glitchy/shaky/low reception effect.
Grrrrrrrrrr...

It takes not even two steps forward before harshly coughing, causing it to hunch over, still standing. Its very form 'glitches' a little as if it were on a static screen. "Ugh... It's getting worse..."
// 'glitches' as in small sections of its body kind of rapidly shift to one side in rectangular chunks; basically your standard glitchy/shaky/low reception effect.
Grrrrrrrrrr...

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 05-25-2016

(05-25-2016, 08:12 PM)Rahizel Wrote: Grrrrrrrrrr...

The figure turns toward Remy again.
"What's your problem? Never seen someone cough before?" It almost turns away again before it notices something off in State's direction.
"Wait, isn't that..." It starts walking again, somewhat following the Guard and, in the process, getting closer to the gryphon.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 05-25-2016

(quick check to verify that achroma still wants in on 753's planned adventure and ask rinoah if he does. Course I'm gonna have to make a new adventure after this deal with superego but I already have a rough idea)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 05-25-2016

(05-25-2016, 09:05 PM)Surge Wrote: (quick check to verify that achroma still wants in on 753's planned adventure and ask rinoah if he does. Course I'm gonna have to make a new adventure after this deal with superego but I already have a rough idea)

(Your verification has been verified. Glory to greatest country)

(05-25-2016, 09:05 PM)Surge Wrote: (quick check to verify that achroma still wants in on 753's planned adventure and ask rinoah if he does. Course I'm gonna have to make a new adventure after this deal with superego but I already have a rough idea)

// Glad to have you aboard, fellow... ringed... dark... thing.
// Don't know where I was going with that. Anyway, hopefully I'm not botching up this shade thing. I should probably inform you of the rest of what I'm planning so your interdimensional lore and my plot shenanigans mesh well...
// Also, if anyone wants to hop into this shady encounter (not a pun because Shroudy McCloakface isn't a shade), that'd be great. I don't want this to just be a tennis match between Rahizel and I.

(05-25-2016, 09:01 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 08:12 PM)Rahizel Wrote: Grrrrrrrrrr...

The figure turns toward Remy again.
"What's your problem? Never seen someone cough before?" It almost turns away again before it notices something off in State's direction.
"Wait, isn't that..." It starts walking again, somewhat following the Guard and, in the process, getting closer to the gryphon.
raaaaawr...

(05-25-2016, 09:44 PM)Rahizel Wrote: raaaaawr...

The shrouded thing keeps walking and passes somewhat close to the gryphon, but doesn't stop next to it. Its footsteps are eerily quiet.
The fabric the mysterious stranger is covered in smells faintly like charcoal.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 05-25-2016

(05-25-2016, 10:01 PM)Umbra Wrote:

The shrouded thing keeps walking and passes somewhat close to the gryphon, but doesn't stop next to it. Its footsteps are eerily quiet.
*the avali pokes it head from around the corner, and faintly smells charcoal*
"What is this thing, a blacksmith?"

(05-25-2016, 10:01 PM)Umbra Wrote:

*nips at the figure harmlessly, not liking their getting so close to them Remy just runs off to hide behind Danu*
Eeeeeeep!

(05-25-2016, 01:56 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Hmm? What is it Remy?" Danu smiles as the Gryphon licks her hand.  She yawns and stretches, arching her back some and reaching up above her. Using her abilities to save that Avali had made her a bit tired, she wasn't as in practice with such things as she used to be. 

"Where's Rahziel at? He should come get you and take you home for some food."
*whimpers as it gets up on its hind legs and wraps it's paws around Danu, whose back js summarily shrouded in their floof*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Shaadaris - 05-25-2016

(05-25-2016, 05:10 PM)Umbra Wrote: State heads back towards Umbra's house now that the scene has been cleared. The Guards helped clear things up, of course; the "GM" just feels that they don't need to roleplay every single NPC interaction.

Order, Empathy, and Ezekiel finally arrive back in Woodport.
"Okay, we need to find the others as soon as we can. Ezekiel, do you need to rest or anything? We've been running around for a while..."
"It'd probably be best to rest up. We should probably check up on Umbra, anyway."

The Guards are preparing for... something. They're loading up a surface transport shuttle with gear.

A mysterious, shrouded figure walks through the streets as if they were looking for someone. There doesn't  seem to be any indication of race. Their footsteps are oddly quiet, and they don't appear to be carrying anything.

"Yes, please. I have not run this much in a long time..." He takes a few breaths. "Ugh..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 05-26-2016

(05-25-2016, 10:18 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *nips at the figure harmlessly, not liking their getting so close to them Remy just runs off to hide behind Danu*
Eeeeeeep!

The cloth tastes like cloth. The figure just keeps walking, following the Guard from a distance.
Or, at least, it seems to be that way.

(05-25-2016, 10:20 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: "Yes, please. I have not run this much in a long time..." He takes a few breaths. "Ugh..."

"It's settled, then. I'll stick with you, since I don't really have anywhere to be... Er, if you don't mind."
"I'm just gonna head to Umbra's house. See you two later."
Order takes off in that direction.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 05-26-2016

//I'm okay with anything, really.  And I promise I'll try not to ruin all your plans.  My characters however will do what they will.  I refuse to force them out of character.  They'd hate me forever.  Zeurei has not chosen to focus into combat, rather research and developement, but he is creative on the other hand.  And he's started building a new deck already after all.  So yeah, I'd love to join in on it.  However:  if you find it may be a liability for me to join, feel free to refuse.

Zeurei had paid his fees and thanked the guards, and after some insistence that he was okay, left the guard station, telling them that, if they needed him.  He'd find them, if they couldn't find him first. 

And so he found himself, relatively tired after the day's work, walking the streets rather than alley-ways.  He noted ambulances and medical on one street he passed, noting the robot he'd seen before who had the crosshairs eye, as well as Danu was there. 

He simply smiled, far too tired to bring up a blue glow, he wished so that he could examine what had happened.  But he did not, and, though tempted, simply passed by a cloaked and relatively shadow-wrought figure, stating.  "I see you."  With a smile as he kept walking.  In his hand he still held a particularly large shard of familiar purple crystal.

//Sorry that I repeat on the crystals.  It is simply to make sure nobody thinks he just discarded them.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 05-26-2016

(well I will probably work out an alternate plot and give people a vague choice of which they want OOC)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 05-26-2016

(05-26-2016, 04:14 AM)Surge Wrote: (well I will probably work out an alternate plot and give people a vague choice of which they want OOC)

//Probably for the best. 

Don't give yourself an aneurysm.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 05-26-2016

(05-25-2016, 05:10 PM)Umbra Wrote: State heads back towards Umbra's house now that the scene has been cleared. The Guards helped clear things up, of course; the "GM" just feels that they don't need to roleplay every single NPC interaction.

"Okay, we need to find the others as soon as we can. Ezekiel, do you need to rest or anything? We've been running around for a while..."
"It'd probably be best to rest up. We should probably check up on Umbra, anyway."

The Guards are preparing for... something. They're loading up a surface transport shuttle with gear.

A mysterious, shrouded figure walks through the streets as if they were looking for someone. There doesn't  seem to be any indication of race. Their footsteps are oddly quiet, and they don't appear to be carrying anything.
Thomas smiles... somewhat... and gives what... seems like a chuckle from his rooftop perch
"Why, hello there." He murmurs and runs across the rooftops to pursue the figure.

"Fresh." Miklós remarks, keeping his distance, drawing an Earth-made flintlock.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 05-26-2016

(05-26-2016, 07:59 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:

Thomas smiles... somewhat... and gives what... seems like a chuckle from his rooftop perch
"Why, hello there." He murmurs and runs across the rooftops to pursue the figure.

(05-25-2016, 08:09 PM)Umbra Wrote: "What-" it turns to the source of the growl. "Oh. Hmph."
*miklós begins to feel uncertain about pulling the trigger*

"And what do you hope to achieve from killing this being?  Glory? Power? I can give you all thoes things for a price. Come to the mountains if you accept the deal."

*a swirling wall of sand appers in front of miklós, presumed to be a portal."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 05-26-2016

"Oh there you are Remy. Phew, you had me worried a minute when you ran off. We should probably get you home before you get in trouble again." Danu had run after Remy, but a four legged winged beast was way faster than she would be when in sight of the public. The sprint had her a little out of breath, and she pauses to catch up to herself. 

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 05-26-2016

(05-26-2016, 10:49 AM)achroma Wrote:
(05-26-2016, 07:59 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: Thomas smiles... somewhat... and gives what... seems like a chuckle from his rooftop perch

*miklós begins to feel uncertain about pulling the trigger*

"And what do you hope to achieve from killing this being?  Glory? Power? I can give you all thoes things for a price. Come to the mountains if you accept the deal."

"I kindly decline your offer." He bows to the portal and attempts to bypass it.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 05-26-2016

(05-26-2016, 12:23 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Oh there you are Remy. Phew, you had me worried a minute when you ran off. We should probably get you home before you get in trouble again." Danu had run after Remy, but a four legged winged beast was way faster than she would be when in sight of the public. The sprint had her a little out of breath, and she pauses to catch up to herself. 
*slows down and nuzzles danu*
Krrrrr?~

*keeps pace with Danu and lets her lean on their stout yet soft body, tucking back their ears and chirping*

// congrats odin, you got yourself a fluffy gryphon with quite an appetite that won't leave you alone!

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 05-26-2016

(05-26-2016, 02:00 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(05-26-2016, 10:49 AM)achroma Wrote: *miklós begins to feel uncertain about pulling the trigger*

"I kindly decline your offer." He bows to the portal and attempts to bypass it.

"I thought you might say that. I can't have you kill key peices in my game of chess."
*the portal closes, sending sand in every direction*