Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 05-26-2016

(05-26-2016, 03:57 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:      Zeurei had paid his fees and thanked the guards, and after some insistence that he was okay, left the guard station, telling them that, if they needed him.  He'd find them, if they couldn't find him first. 

And so he found himself, relatively tired after the day's work, walking the streets rather than alley-ways.  He noted ambulances and medical on one street he passed, noting the robot he'd seen before who had the crosshairs eye, as well as Danu was there. 

He simply smiled, far too tired to bring up a blue glow, he wished so that he could examine what had happened.  But he did not, and, though tempted, simply passed by a cloaked and relatively shadow-wrought figure, stating.  "I see you."  With a smile as he kept walking.  In his hand he still held a particularly large shard of familiar purple crystal.

//Sorry that I repeat on the crystals.  It is simply to make sure nobody thinks he just discarded them.

It faces him. "What makes you think I'm invisible?"

(05-26-2016, 07:59 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: Thomas smiles... somewhat... and gives what... seems like a chuckle from his rooftop perch
"Why, hello there." He murmurs and runs across the rooftops to pursue the figure.

"Fresh." Miklós remarks, keeping his distance, drawing an Earth-made flintlock.

(05-26-2016, 05:43 PM)achroma Wrote: "I thought you might say that. I can't have you kill key peices in my game of chess."
*the portal closes, sending sand in every direction*

The shrouded entity notices the blast- and, by extension, Miklos.
"And what do you think you're doing?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Shaadaris - 05-26-2016

(05-26-2016, 12:46 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 10:20 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: "Yes, please. I have not run this much in a long time..." He takes a few breaths. "Ugh..."

"It's settled, then. I'll stick with you, since I don't really have anywhere to be... Er, if you don't mind."
"I'm just gonna head to Umbra's house. See you two later."
Order takes off in that direction.

"That is fine. I am not sure quite what I am going to do, howeve-"

"ZEKE!" RIOE yells from the other end of the street as she bounds towards Ezekiel and tackles him with a hug that unsurprisingly knocks him to the ground. "Ah! Sorry!"
"You're heavy..."
She gets off and pulls him back up. "You don't say things like that to a girl! But still, sorry. So, what're you doing? Eli told me you were going on some sorta crazy fetch quest or something and I thought there had to be some kinda miscommunication, so I had to come and check on you myself."
"Uh, well, you're not wrong. We kind of are on a bit of a... locating... mission."
"What happened to Scynmirkiraelo?"

She waves her hand in a shooing motion. "He had to go work on one of the portals. Something about polarity inverters or something going wrong, I dunno. I'm not just gonna stick around him for the rest of the day, anyway."
"Ah."
"Well, we were just taking a break before continuing our search."

"Aaaand can I join you for this break?~"
"Um..." Ezekiel raises an eyebrow over at Empathy.
"Come on, we were supposed to be spending time together today!"
"..."
"Very well. You can stay."

"Ouch, so formal." She turns to Empathy, "Oh, and you were... Em...Emrys, right? We weren't properly introduced. All I really got was overhearing you two." She holds out her hand in a fistbump, "RIOE Nilrem." She puts a strange amount of emphasis on her first name.

(05-26-2016, 10:43 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: "That is fine. I am not sure quite what I am going to do, howeve-"

"ZEKE!" RIOE yells from the other end of the street as she bounds towards Ezekiel and tackles him with a hug that unsurprisingly knocks him to the ground. "Ah! Sorry!"
"You're heavy..."
She gets off and pulls him back up. "You don't say things like that to a girl! But still, sorry. So, what're you doing? Eli told me you were going on some sorta crazy fetch quest or something and I thought there had to be some kinda miscommunication, so I had to come and check on you myself."
"Uh, well, you're not wrong. We kind of are on a bit of a... locating... mission."

She waves her hand in a shooing motion. "He had to go work on one of the portals. Something about polarity inverters or something going wrong, I dunno. I'm not just gonna stick around him for the rest of the day, anyway."
"Ah."

"..."

"Ouch, so formal." She turns to Empathy, "Oh, and you were... Em...Emrys, right? We weren't properly introduced. All I really got was overhearing you two." She holds out her hand in a fistbump, "RIOE Nilrem." She puts a strange amount of emphasis on her first name.

"Um... Sure. That works." Empathy cautiously meets RIOE's fist with their own. The surface of their body is about the same consistency of flesh... Close enough to it, anyway. "Nice to meet you."

(05-26-2016, 10:53 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-26-2016, 10:43 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: "That is fine. I am not sure quite what I am going to do, howeve-"

"You're heavy..."

"Ah."

"..."

"Um... Sure. That works." Empathy cautiously meets RIOE's fist with their own. The surface of their body is about the same consistency of flesh... Close enough to it, anyway. "Nice to meet you."

"Likewise! So, what were you two planning to do?"
"Um... Well..." He once again looks to Empathy for ideas.

((I honestly am so socially inept I have no idea what people do when they're taking breaks from tasks when outside. Do they just sit around and talk or would they go places or what.))

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 05-26-2016

(05-26-2016, 08:18 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-26-2016, 05:43 PM)achroma Wrote: "I thought you might say that. I can't have you kill key peices in my game of chess."
*the portal closes, sending sand in every direction*

The shrouded entity notices the blast- and, by extension, Miklos.
"And what do you think you're doing?"
"Ah, heh, heh. Thomas Miklós, at your service." He bows again, still holding the flintlock. He looks at the figure, regarding it with curiosity and also a degree of caution.

(05-26-2016, 11:05 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: "Likewise! So, what were you two planning to do?"

((I honestly am so socially inept I have no idea what people do when they're taking breaks from tasks when outside. Do they just sit around and talk or would they go places or what.))

// yeah, same... Empathy and the rest aren't exactly social experts either. Especially Apathy.
"I thought you had an idea?..."

(05-26-2016, 11:10 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Ah, heh, heh. Thomas Miklós, at your service." He bows again, still holding the flintlock. He looks at the figure, regarding it with curiosity and also a degree of caution.

"And why are you holding an outdated sidearm on a rooftop?"

(05-26-2016, 11:19 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-26-2016, 11:05 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: "Likewise! So, what were you two planning to do?"

// yeah, same... Empathy and the rest aren't exactly social experts either. Especially Apathy.

"Uh... No, not exactly."
"..."

"..."
"Well, this is awkward."

Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 05-26-2016

(05-26-2016, 11:19 PM)Umbra Wrote:

(05-26-2016, 11:10 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Ah, heh, heh. Thomas Miklós, at your service." He bows again, still holding the flintlock. He looks at the figure, regarding it with curiosity and also a degree of caution.

"And why are you holding an outdated sidearm on a rooftop?"

"Long story, souvenir from home. What are you doing?" He takes off his hat to momentarily scratch his head.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 05-26-2016

*is sitting on the curb outside the hospital, slowly repairing the damage to its facial plating*

(05-26-2016, 11:30 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: "Uh... No, not exactly."
"..."

"..."
"Well, this is awkward."

"Yeah..." Empathy rubs the back of their head. "I'd say we could go out to eat, but... I don't exactly have a mouth. Or a stomach."

(05-26-2016, 11:31 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Long story, souvenir from home. What are you doing?" He takes off his hat to momentarily scratch his head.

"Searching. Now, if you'll excuse me, I don't have a lot of time and I can't stay in one place for too long." It starts walking again, facing away from everything and off in the direction of its movement.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 05-27-2016

// forgot what was happening

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 05-27-2016

//Sorry I haven't been posting. Just feeling sorta bleh

(05-27-2016, 02:31 AM)Comito Wrote: //Sorry I haven't been posting. Just feeling sorta bleh
// I understand, wanna talk about it perhaps?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 05-27-2016

(05-26-2016, 11:47 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-26-2016, 11:30 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: "Uh... No, not exactly."
"..."

"..."
"Well, this is awkward."

"Yeah..." Empathy rubs the back of their head. "I'd say we could go out to eat, but... I don't exactly have a mouth. Or a stomach."

(05-26-2016, 11:31 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Long story, souvenir from home. What are you doing?" He takes off his hat to momentarily scratch his head.

"Searching. Now, if you'll excuse me, I don't have a lot of time and I can't stay in one place for too long." It starts walking again, facing away from everything and off in the direction of its movement.
Miklós drops back a few metres, enough to pass unnoticed and continues monitoring the figure from a distance.

*is following danu*
*can be heard screaming from outside the hospital*
*is getting nowhere on fixing it's face*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 05-27-2016

(05-27-2016, 02:17 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *is following danu*

The figure can be seen from the entrance of the hospital. It's walking towards... A house that seems very out of place. It's made of wood and looks like some mix between a beach house and a forest cabin.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 05-27-2016

He paid no attention to the figure's response to him, passing by. He was just screwing with them a bit after all.

To pass Time today Zeurei had decided walking the streets would be a good way to relax, sleeping now would end up with him fading off and awaking in the middle of the night. It was not the prime time to build his connections, with no underground, he'd be hard pressed to do more than stare at the sky at such hours.

And so it was that he felt a familiar tingle at the back of his spine. He felt nothing except a twinge of familiarity, for anyone else, they'd have felt nothing at all. But to him, he instantly knew it. His sister, he turned around, looking about, and then again turned. People walked the streets, but none turned out to be his sister. Well, until he saw far in the distance that slight glimmer.

There was no way he'd reach her, she'd be gone long before then, but he could at least follow her footsteps. He smiled, and waved. To anyone else he looked mad, waving at seemingly nobody for her distance from himself, but she would know. And he darted off after a brief period where he scanned her back. He saw her dart off, and continued towards her previous position.

(05-27-2016, 02:37 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-27-2016, 02:17 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *is following danu*

The figure can be seen from the entrance of the hospital. It's walking towards... A house that seems very out of place. It's made of wood and looks like some mix between a beach house and a forest cabin.
The Reaper is coming! the Reaper is coming! The, Reaper is... coming.
*has finally been knocked out with sedatives*

@OdinYggd
*is trying to catch up with Danu with Remy cradled in their hands*
Uhhhh, Danu?

*is just curled up on their back and purring, full of food but running empty on energy*
*is struggling to hold a gryphon their own size*
Stop, eating, so, much... It's not easy to carry a limp gryphon without losing balance.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 05-28-2016

// well...