Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 05-31-2016

(05-30-2016, 10:13 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-30-2016, 09:33 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *angry squawking from the window*

Umbra's ears fold back. "Ugh, what is that-" He gets up and walks over to the window to see what's making the noise.
*there's a pudgy little gryphon clinging to the windowsill*

Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 05-31-2016

(05-31-2016, 12:09 AM)Rahizel Wrote:
(05-30-2016, 10:13 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra's ears fold back. "Ugh, what is that-" He gets up and walks over to the window to see what's making the noise.
*there's a pudgy little gryphon clinging to the windowsill*

"Couldn't do much harm if I..." Miklós elegantly descends down the front of the building he'd been perched in an makes his way over to the gryphon.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 05-31-2016

*the being who made the "contracts" begin to
Disappear, there last sightings by the mountains. Avalanches become more frequent*

(05-31-2016, 12:15 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(05-31-2016, 12:09 AM)Rahizel Wrote: *there's a pudgy little gryphon clinging to the windowsill*

"Couldn't do much harm if I..." Miklós elegantly descends down the front of the building he'd been perched in an makes his way over to the gryphon.
*squawks and jumps free, with a few flaps he is on the roof looking down*

Mraaawh~

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 05-31-2016

(05-31-2016, 12:09 AM)Rahizel Wrote: *there's a pudgy little gryphon clinging to the windowsill*

Umbra taps on the window.
"Could you, uh, be quieter?"

Order starts approaching the house.

(05-31-2016, 12:58 AM)achroma Wrote: *the being who made the "contracts" begin to
Disappear, there last sightings by the mountains. Avalanches become more frequent*

A lone, ice-blue figure sits in the middle of the stormy summit, outlined in black.
"Shame... It used to be so quiet here. Guess I pissed off the contractor."

(05-31-2016, 01:10 AM)Umbra Wrote:

(05-31-2016, 12:58 AM)achroma Wrote: *the being who made the "contracts" begin to

A lone, ice-blue figure sits in the middle of the stormy summit, outlined in black.
*seems to be very agitated and distressed ever since the "shade" appeared*

*a voice echos though the mountains*

"y̴̪̓̄̈́͊̉͋͊͘̚̕̕͝ơ̴̱͇͐̑́̂̒̀̈́̇͒̈ụ̴̰̎̎̇̓͗̄̕'̷̼̬̖̐͛̇͊̏́͠v̵̠̦͖̮͇͚̲̬͎͉̦̺͚̋̈́̚͝͠͝e̴̛͙̱͓̥̭͎̞̫̍̓͂̀͆͑̒͌͗̎͝͝ ̴̡̻̺̣͎͕͈̭̜̺̞͓͇̀͒͛͗ͅf̵͍̈̔̆̀͋͊́͆͘̕̚̕͝o̵͍̯̗̳̠̍͒͆͝r̵̨͓̾̀̽́̒̓͋c̵̣̺͊̄͐͠e̸̢͚̦̿̀͐͐̆̄̆͋̓̄́̋̒̚͘d̷͎̮͉̦͈̖͖̫̼͇̾̆̄̈̈́͗̉̀͝͝ ̸̻̣̞̠̬͑̑̍̓͗̌͌̀̽̕͠m̵̧̡̫̭̮̬͂̒̊̍̐̃̋̌͘̚̚ỹ̵͜ ̸̨͉̟̩͓͇̩͙̫̜̰̖̺̰̈͒̏̇̃͜ḥ̷̦̯̖̝̻͎̝̯͗́͗͒́̇͛͋̈́͆̉̂͌ͅä̶̤̟͍͍̖́̀̋̾̈̾͐͊̀̇̆͜͝ͅn̶̜͚̱̹͚͍̹͈͑̈́̀̉͌̚͘d̶̡̞̬̔̈́͗̀̓̅͛̄͝͠,̷̘͙̎̓̌͋͋́ ̶̢̠̖̝͒̈̃͒͜b̸̡̧̪̘͚͓͓̟̑̀̉͆͒͊̊̒̕͜ͅų̶̛͚̙͓̙̞̖̑̓͆̇͌̀͑̉̄̄͝ţ̵̡̜̥̣̲̥̙̳̝͝ ̷̢̢̲̤̟͍͉̹͇̫̤̱͍̫̽͒͛̐̐̆̆̐̃̚͘d̶̡̢͙̗̫̟̮̮̺̪̃͒̑̂̅̔̓̇͝͝ŏ̷̢̳͈̥͔̩͖͙̖̼͉́̽̿͂̓͜ͅ ̴̛̹̮̂͗̂̓̓̓̚͜͜͝n̷̖̞̟̭̠̜̘̘͚̻͍̋̊͐͒͗̌̏̊̕͠ò̵̧̧̭͖̗̞̖̫̭̼̭͋̓͐̔̍̓́ẗ̴̠̪̹́̋͝ ̷̢̟̏̓̈̔͊̈́ͅẅ̸̡̨̦̟̱̠̫̫̳̭̻̮̲̾͐o̸̧̘̦͙̘͈͔̘̻̜̜͗̓r̷̛̭͔̣̉́͛̍̓͛͋̕ř̵̢̢̡̫̪̥̲̭̖̺̪̻̻̘̅y̴̢̧̥̫͋̿͒̋̒̈́̾̀͆͆̂̇̚͠,̵̡͍̝͔͉̝̭͉̤͚͔̅ ̸̯̬̈́͗͂̔͋̑̈́͌̄̅̀̀͘̕͠f̶̡̣̩̯͕̬̳̠̓̏̐̇̏̽̄͜͜͜ỏ̴̡̪̠̪͈͎̬̱͆͒̕r̶̳͐̐̈̾̇́͘͘͝͝͠ ̶̞̋̓̔́͆̌͌̽̀̒̑͑̕͠͝m̶̧̢̨̨̼̮̤͓̤̫̯̹͑͐̑͛͋̏̿̈́ͅy̸͚̰̿̈́̽̄͗̍͌̓̿͊̊͘ ̷̨͔̙͖̥͎͙̱̎̀̏̌̈̈́̃̂͊̒̎́̕v̴̺̯̻̖̹̼̮̻̬̬̺̗̌̍̄̓́i̷̳̱̥̦͔̭͚̘̞̖̫̬̼̯͌̏͝c̶͉̳̮̘̥̲͎̙͖͗͊̒̎t̵̘͇̺̺̤̯̹̜̻̀̾̂̓́̿͗̔̂͂ȉ̷̡̛̘̦̞͉̝̟͓̮͍̮̅͌̍̎̃̏̀̊̋́͝m̷͙̜͇̓̀̈̔͂͗s̷̮̳̠̓̅͂̅̀̍͒͂͐̚͘ ̷̠̞͖̰̥͕̽̂̆͑̋͝ṣ̶̢̢̢͉̞͇͎͖͚̹̹̳̭̉͆̆̏̈́̊̉̅̃͋͒o̷̹̫̘̞̠̳̼̾̒̀̈̿̔́̆͠͝͝ͅͅû̸̧͙̦̻̖̻̻̥͎̼̫̎ḻ̵̛͓̼͈͎͊̐̄̓͆͑̂̇̍̐͘͠s̶̭̹̯͔̝̬̤͋̓͑̃̈́̋̓̀ ̵̡̓̽̑̌͝͝w̸̨͙̱̫̰̼͔͍͛ͅį̶̢̱̬̥͕̲͉̰͙͈̗́̅̆̈̓͘͠l̵̟͔̥̱͍͉͙̥̳̭̪̂̅͠l̵̪͖̞̣̟̬̱̭̼̣͐́̐̒̃̂̽̊͜ ̶̢̯̪̯͓̮͉̮̬̪̮͇͙͕͉̊͒̅̒͌̽́̓̎̔͝n̵̡̛̦̞͚̖̳͙̝̩̆̌͂̈́̈́̐̌͑̍̀̊̕̚͠ő̸͈̀̎̊̉̈̃̚ţ̵̢̫̠̫̬̲̞͍̺̰̯̓̎͜͝ ̵̨̝͍̩̣̥̯̖̟͔̭͙͗͑͜ġ̷̛͖̦̳̣̮̅̆̒̔̓ờ̵̡̩̟͎̝̘̥̳̳̖̦̺̠̦͎́̒ ̴̞͖̯̺̪̓̿̀t̶̜̖͍̹̞̜̍ơ̶̮̽̇̿͊̀̅͐̈̎̇͗̕̕͘ ̵͕̊̐͛͆́͌͌̎͜w̷̞̠̫̰̻̦͋̽̀̋̓̐̀͗̒̏̑a̶̳̯͎͖͙̹̠̼͔̓́̽̑͆̌̕ͅs̷̡̧̛͔̥̺͖̭̙̼̰̪̻̙̗͙͛̄͗̅t̵̜͇̳̥͕̣̦̬̭͎̒͜͜e̸̦͍͕̣̘̽̑͂̈́̀͝.̶̮̥̺̖͚̮̜͖̫̽̿͜

*the statement is fallowed with cackling*
(Is the text too messy?)

(05-31-2016, 01:35 AM)achroma Wrote:
(05-31-2016, 01:10 AM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra taps on the window.

"y̴̪̓̄̈́͊̉͋͊͘̚̕̕͝ơ̴̱͇͐̑́̂̒̀̈́̇͒̈ụ̴̰̎̎̇̓͗̄̕'̷̼̬̖̐͛̇͊̏́͠v̵̠̦͖̮͇͚̲̬͎͉̦̺͚̋̈́̚͝͠͝e̴̛͙̱͓̥̭͎̞̫̍̓͂̀͆͑̒͌͗̎͝͝ ̴̡̻̺̣͎͕͈̭̜̺̞͓͇̀͒͛͗ͅf̵͍̈̔̆̀͋͊́͆͘̕̚̕͝o̵͍̯̗̳̠̍͒͆͝r̵̨͓̾̀̽́̒̓͋c̵̣̺͊̄͐͠e̸̢͚̦̿̀͐͐̆̄̆͋̓̄́̋̒̚͘d̷͎̮͉̦͈̖͖̫̼͇̾̆̄̈̈́͗̉̀͝͝ ̸̻̣̞̠̬͑̑̍̓͗̌͌̀̽̕͠m̵̧̡̫̭̮̬͂̒̊̍̐̃̋̌͘̚̚ỹ̵͜ ̸̨͉̟̩͓͇̩͙̫̜̰̖̺̰̈͒̏̇̃͜ḥ̷̦̯̖̝̻͎̝̯͗́͗͒́̇͛͋̈́͆̉̂͌ͅä̶̤̟͍͍̖́̀̋̾̈̾͐͊̀̇̆͜͝ͅn̶̜͚̱̹͚͍̹͈͑̈́̀̉͌̚͘d̶̡̞̬̔̈́͗̀̓̅͛̄͝͠,̷̘͙̎̓̌͋͋́ ̶̢̠̖̝͒̈̃͒͜b̸̡̧̪̘͚͓͓̟̑̀̉͆͒͊̊̒̕͜ͅų̶̛͚̙͓̙̞̖̑̓͆̇͌̀͑̉̄̄͝ţ̵̡̜̥̣̲̥̙̳̝͝ ̷̢̢̲̤̟͍͉̹͇̫̤̱͍̫̽͒͛̐̐̆̆̐̃̚͘d̶̡̢͙̗̫̟̮̮̺̪̃͒̑̂̅̔̓̇͝͝ŏ̷̢̳͈̥͔̩͖͙̖̼͉́̽̿͂̓͜ͅ ̴̛̹̮̂͗̂̓̓̓̚͜͜͝n̷̖̞̟̭̠̜̘̘͚̻͍̋̊͐͒͗̌̏̊̕͠ò̵̧̧̭͖̗̞̖̫̭̼̭͋̓͐̔̍̓́ẗ̴̠̪̹́̋͝ ̷̢̟̏̓̈̔͊̈́ͅẅ̸̡̨̦̟̱̠̫̫̳̭̻̮̲̾͐o̸̧̘̦͙̘͈͔̘̻̜̜͗̓r̷̛̭͔̣̉́͛̍̓͛͋̕ř̵̢̢̡̫̪̥̲̭̖̺̪̻̻̘̅y̴̢̧̥̫͋̿͒̋̒̈́̾̀͆͆̂̇̚͠,̵̡͍̝͔͉̝̭͉̤͚͔̅ ̸̯̬̈́͗͂̔͋̑̈́͌̄̅̀̀͘̕͠f̶̡̣̩̯͕̬̳̠̓̏̐̇̏̽̄͜͜͜ỏ̴̡̪̠̪͈͎̬̱͆͒̕r̶̳͐̐̈̾̇́͘͘͝͝͠ ̶̞̋̓̔́͆̌͌̽̀̒̑͑̕͠͝m̶̧̢̨̨̼̮̤͓̤̫̯̹͑͐̑͛͋̏̿̈́ͅy̸͚̰̿̈́̽̄͗̍͌̓̿͊̊͘ ̷̨͔̙͖̥͎͙̱̎̀̏̌̈̈́̃̂͊̒̎́̕v̴̺̯̻̖̹̼̮̻̬̬̺̗̌̍̄̓́i̷̳̱̥̦͔̭͚̘̞̖̫̬̼̯͌̏͝c̶͉̳̮̘̥̲͎̙͖͗͊̒̎t̵̘͇̺̺̤̯̹̜̻̀̾̂̓́̿͗̔̂͂ȉ̷̡̛̘̦̞͉̝̟͓̮͍̮̅͌̍̎̃̏̀̊̋́͝m̷͙̜͇̓̀̈̔͂͗s̷̮̳̠̓̅͂̅̀̍͒͂͐̚͘ ̷̠̞͖̰̥͕̽̂̆͑̋͝ṣ̶̢̢̢͉̞͇͎͖͚̹̹̳̭̉͆̆̏̈́̊̉̅̃͋͒o̷̹̫̘̞̠̳̼̾̒̀̈̿̔́̆͠͝͝ͅͅû̸̧͙̦̻̖̻̻̥͎̼̫̎ḻ̵̛͓̼͈͎͊̐̄̓͆͑̂̇̍̐͘͠s̶̭̹̯͔̝̬̤͋̓͑̃̈́̋̓̀ ̵̡̓̽̑̌͝͝w̸̨͙̱̫̰̼͔͍͛ͅį̶̢̱̬̥͕̲͉̰͙͈̗́̅̆̈̓͘͠l̵̟͔̥̱͍͉͙̥̳̭̪̂̅͠l̵̪͖̞̣̟̬̱̭̼̣͐́̐̒̃̂̽̊͜ ̶̢̯̪̯͓̮͉̮̬̪̮͇͙͕͉̊͒̅̒͌̽́̓̎̔͝n̵̡̛̦̞͚̖̳͙̝̩̆̌͂̈́̈́̐̌͑̍̀̊̕̚͠ő̸͈̀̎̊̉̈̃̚ţ̵̢̫̠̫̬̲̞͍̺̰̯̓̎͜͝ ̵̨̝͍̩̣̥̯̖̟͔̭͙͗͑͜ġ̷̛͖̦̳̣̮̅̆̒̔̓ờ̵̡̩̟͎̝̘̥̳̳̖̦̺̠̦͎́̒ ̴̞͖̯̺̪̓̿̀t̶̜̖͍̹̞̜̍ơ̶̮̽̇̿͊̀̅͐̈̎̇͗̕̕͘ ̵͕̊̐͛͆́͌͌̎͜w̷̞̠̫̰̻̦͋̽̀̋̓̐̀͗̒̏̑a̶̳̯͎͖͙̹̠̼͔̓́̽̑͆̌̕ͅs̷̡̧̛͔̥̺͖̭̙̼̰̪̻̙̗͙͛̄͗̅t̵̜͇̳̥͕̣̦̬̭͎̒͜͜e̸̦͍͕̣̘̽̑͂̈́̀͝.̶̮̥̺̖͚̮̜͖̫̽̿͜

(Is the text too messy?)

//Kinda, but I get the gist of it

(05-31-2016, 01:35 AM)achroma Wrote: *a voice echos though the mountains*

(Is the text too messy?)

"Yeah, sure. You're reeeal scary. What makes you think I care?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 05-31-2016

Miklós sees Order, sighs, pulls out his compass-thing and vanishes. A faint "Bugger." can be heard from a nearby house.

(05-31-2016, 01:35 AM)achroma Wrote:
(05-31-2016, 01:10 AM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra taps on the window.

(Is the text too messy?)

// too much zalgo!
// and what the fuck is happening here? It's rather sudden

(05-31-2016, 01:47 AM)Umbra Wrote:

(Is the text too messy?)

// worth noting Rahizel has a sort of "null zone" in his immediate vicinity. The alloys used in its construction cancel out and absorb the energy waves commonly associated with psychics and otherworldly beings, meaning psychic radar cannot detect it, and anything magically powered will cease to function. The effect is so intense that its presence can do anything from jam communications, to severely weaken purely magical beings upon contact. Any psychically gifted or telepathic individual can only see darkness in the purest form, sufficient to induce temporary insanity if they try to say, do a reading. It also has ZERO awareness of this property.

(05-31-2016, 01:54 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: Miklós sees Order, sighs, pulls out his compass-thing and vanishes. A faint "Bugger." can be heard from a nearby house.

Order doesn't hear anything and just heads on in, since State isn't guarding the door.
"Did anyth-" He stops speaking the moment he sees Chaos. "Wait, what are you doing here?"
"What are you doing uncovered? If the crystal thing or any of its minions see you, you've put us all in danger!"
"...What are you talking about?"

"...Now I am only more confused."
"Oh my god will you guys please calm down?"

(05-31-2016, 01:55 AM)Rahizel Wrote: // too much zalgo!

// he's responding to the voice that echoed throughout the mountains.

Miklós leaves the building adjacent to Umbra's with bloody nostrils and severe bruising around his right arm.
"Mistakes were made."
He removes his scarf to wipe blood the from his face

(05-31-2016, 01:47 AM)Umbra Wrote:

(Is the text too messy?)

*there is a long pause*
"There is no reason why you care, because you don't! I could try to kill every bloody thing on this planet, and you wouldn't care. You show too much APATHY! Your concern is your own well being."

(05-31-2016, 07:42 PM)achroma Wrote:
(05-31-2016, 01:47 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Yeah, sure. You're reeeal scary. What makes you think I care?"
*there is a long pause*
"There is no reason why you care, because you don't! I could try to kill every bloody thing on this planet, and you wouldn't care. You show APATHY! Your concern is your own well being."

"Hey, you hit the nail on the head for once. Good job. Now get off my mountain and be a good little contractor and turn yourself in. My brothers might care a lot more when they find out. don't seem the fighting type, anyway. You're a coward hiding in the mountains, turning to slavery to conduct your will. At least The Remnant is doing its own dirty work."
// Don't take Apathy's words personally... He's everyone's harshest critic. I'm not aiming to offend you, but Apathy certainly aims to offend some.

(05-31-2016, 02:39 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-31-2016, 01:54 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: Miklós sees Order, sighs, pulls out his compass-thing and vanishes. A faint "Bugger." can be heard from a nearby house.

Order doesn't hear anything and just heads on in, since State isn't guarding the door.
"Did anyth-" He stops speaking the moment he sees Chaos. "Wait, what are you doing here?"
"What are you doing uncovered? If the crystal thing or any of its minions see you, you've put us all in danger!"
"...What are you talking about?"

"...Now I am only more confused."
"Oh my god will you guys please calm down?"

(05-31-2016, 01:55 AM)Rahizel Wrote: // too much zalgo!

// he's responding to the voice that echoed throughout the mountains.
// but where the fuck is it from?!

*stays up on the roof*

(05-31-2016, 09:31 PM)Rahizel Wrote: // but where the fuck is it from?!

*stays up on the roof*

// *shrug*
// Doesn't  really matter if they're able to have a conversation anyway.

A gryphon on the roof is the least of the worries of anyone inside the house.
"Ugh... I'm just gonna head to bed. It's late, anyway... State, there's a charger cable in the top left drawer of the TV table you can use."
"Understood."
"I'm gonna walk around town. I'm not tired and I can't stay in one place, anyway."
"That works. Order, are you staying here?"
"Bah, seems like you're fine. I'm going to stick with Empathy, if that's all right. If whatever Chaos is paranoid about is around, he'll need protection."
"In that case, I'd better come with you. Empathy needs to know... And you both need to get covered."

"Sounds fine. Well... Good night." Umbra heads upstairs and draws the curtain for some privacy.
State stays awake, keeping watch.
Chaos re-cover his head and exits with Order, appearing as the shrouded figure again.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-01-2016

(05-31-2016, 08:04 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-31-2016, 07:42 PM)achroma Wrote: *there is a long pause*
"There is no reason why you care, because you don't! I could try to kill every bloody thing on this planet, and you wouldn't care. You show APATHY! Your concern is your own well being."

"Hey, you hit the nail on the head for once. Good job. Now get off my mountain and be a good little contractor and turn yourself in. My brothers might care a lot more when they find out. don't seem the fighting type, anyway. You're a coward hiding in the mountains, turning to slavery to conduct your will. At least The Remnant is doing its own dirty work."
// Don't take Apathy's words personally... He's everyone's harshest critic. I'm not aiming to offend you, but Apathy certainly aims to offend some.
*the voice sounds outraged*
"Just because you said that, I'm going to kill some people. You call me a coward, you you hide here from the revanant and you brothers. And I wound do my own dirty work, if it where important."
//strangely enough, I find apathys wits kinda funny.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 06-01-2016

(06-01-2016, 12:50 AM)achroma Wrote: *the voice sounds outraged*
"Just because you said that, I'm going to kill some people. You call me a coward, you you hide here from the revanant and you brothers. And I wound do my own dirty work, if it where important."
//strangely enough, I find apathys wits kinda funny.

"Yeah, sure, throw a tantrum. The Guards already took down one of your contracted. They'll do it many times over. I'm hiding from the Remnant because it's something to be feared, and I know I can't take it on by myself. The reason I'm calling you a coward is because you're getting others to do what you want. Luring them in with promises of power and taking away their wills, hiding away because you're too cowardly to go out and take what you want. Absolutely pathetic. You aren't even brave enough to send your victims to stop me. There's over a dozen of your contractees up here, frozen solid by my own hand. And what have you done? Nothing. You're too scared to come up because you think I'll be your end."
"Point is... I may be heartless, but I know a dishonorable yellow worrywart when I see one."