Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-01-2016

(06-01-2016, 01:17 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-01-2016, 12:50 AM)achroma Wrote: *the voice sounds outraged*
"Just because you said that, I'm going to kill some people. You call me a coward, you you hide here from the revanant and you brothers. And I wound do my own dirty work, if it where important."
//strangely enough, I find apathys wits kinda funny.

"Yeah, sure, throw a tantrum. The Guards already took down one of your contracted. They'll do it many times over. I'm hiding from the Remnant because it's something to be feared, and I know I can't take it on by myself. The reason I'm calling you a coward is because you're getting others to do what you want. Luring them in with promises of power and taking away their wills, hiding away because you're too cowardly to go out and take what you want. Absolutely pathetic. You aren't even brave enough to send your victims to stop me. There's over a dozen of your contractees up here, frozen solid by my own hand. And what have you done? Nothing. You're too scared to come up because you think I'll be your end."
"Point is... I may be heartless, but I know a dishonorable yellow worrywart when I see one."

*the mountain trembles and the clouds part. The air begins to smell like ozone*
"I'll teach you the real meaning of fear."
*The Sky goes dark, and the sun is blocked by the local moon, and cracks form in the mountain.*
"I respect you, I really do, but I can't have you interfere."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 06-01-2016

(06-01-2016, 02:02 AM)achroma Wrote: *the mountain trembles and the clouds part. The air begins to smell like ozone*
*The Sky goes dark, and the sun is blocked by the local moon, and cracks form in the mountain.*

// please don't go cracking mountains. It's getting fairly reminiscent of the old RP shenanigans... Which isn't something I'm going to let come back.

"What..."
When the clouds part, the flat-topped summit is revealed to have several frozen monoliths scattered about. The missing contractees can be seen inside them.
"You idiot!!You're drawing attention not only from the Remnant, but the Guard as well! The avalanches definitely made the news already, but this? You're so easily baited."
"Nonetheless, I can't have you interfering with my plans of staying unseen and unheard until my brothers come find me. Can't risk being found by a certain insane Anomaly."

Apathy holds out one hand and a greataxe fill sit. He takes the pole in both hands and steps into a fighting stance.
"You wanna fight? Come out and face me, yellow-belly. Your manipulation magic tricks don't shake me."

Back in Woodport, Empathy, Order, and Chaos notice the shenanigans going on with the mountain. The Guards hurry up their packing.
The three other Anomalies finally meet with each other.
"Oh! I found Chaos!"
"Sure you did. Is that Guard transport going to the mountains?"
"I'm... Not sure. I think so. There's been a lot happening over there, and I heard word of some sort of 'contractor' stealing people's minds out there."
"Good. We need on that transport. It's the fastest way to get to Apathy."
"Sure, but... If you're Chaos, why do you-"
"No time! Hurry up and put this on."
Chaos shoves two more folded cloaks on Empathy and Order, who put them on quickly.
"Well, what are we waiting for? We've got a transport to catch."
"And a brother to find."

// I'm going to assume Ezekiel and Empathy split up, since it's late.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Shaadaris - 06-01-2016

(06-01-2016, 03:42 AM)Umbra Wrote: // I'm going to assume Ezekiel and Empathy split up, since it's late.

((Perfectly fine. Was feeling kind of bleh and didn't know where to go with it right now anyway.))

(06-01-2016, 03:42 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-01-2016, 02:02 AM)achroma Wrote: *the mountain trembles and the clouds part. The air begins to smell like ozone*

// please don't go cracking mountains. It's getting fairly reminiscent of the old RP shenanigans... Which isn't something I'm going to let come back.

"What..."
When the clouds part, the flat-topped summit is revealed to have several frozen monoliths scattered about. The missing contractees can be seen inside them.
"You idiot!!You're drawing attention not only from the Remnant, but the Guard as well! The avalanches definitely made the news already, but this? You're so easily baited."
"Nonetheless, I can't have you interfering with my plans of staying unseen and unheard until my brothers come find me. Can't risk being found by a certain insane Anomaly."

Apathy holds out one hand and a greataxe fill sit. He takes the pole in both hands and steps into a fighting stance.
"You wanna fight? Come out and face me, yellow-belly. Your manipulation magic tricks don't shake me."

Back in Woodport, Empathy, Order, and Chaos notice the shenanigans going on with the mountain. The Guards hurry up their packing.
The three other Anomalies finally meet with each other.
"Oh! I found Chaos!"
"Sure you did. Is that Guard transport going to the mountains?"
"I'm... Not sure. I think so. There's been a lot happening over there, and I heard word of some sort of 'contractor' stealing people's minds out there."
"Good. We need on that transport. It's the fastest way to get to Apathy."
"Sure, but... If you're Chaos, why do you-"
"No time! Hurry up and put this on."
Chaos shoves two more folded cloaks on Empathy and Order, who put them on quickly.
"Well, what are we waiting for? We've got a transport to catch."
"And a brother to find."

// I'm going to assume Ezekiel and Empathy split up, since it's late.
*a dozen armed beings dive out from behind any sorts of cover, armed with electrified flails, and run down the mountain
"I'll be there, soon, after all it's hard being intangible. If I were to surrender, what would happen? How could you contain something that isn't there?"

*theres a soft whose behind apathy, and a dark shadow is cast over it.*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 06-01-2016

(05-31-2016, 09:50 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(05-31-2016, 09:31 PM)Rahizel Wrote: // but where the fuck is it from?!

*stays up on the roof*

// *shrug*
// Doesn't  really matter if they're able to have a conversation anyway.

A gryphon on the roof is the least of the worries of anyone inside the house.
"Ugh... I'm just gonna head to bed. It's late, anyway... State, there's a charger cable in the top left drawer of the TV table you can use."
"Understood."
"I'm gonna walk around town. I'm not tired and I can't stay in one place, anyway."
"That works. Order, are you staying here?"
"Bah, seems like you're fine. I'm going to stick with Empathy, if that's all right. If whatever Chaos is paranoid about is around, he'll need protection."
"In that case, I'd better come with you. Empathy needs to know... And you both need to get covered."

"Sounds fine. Well... Good night." Umbra heads upstairs and draws the curtain for some privacy.
State stays awake, keeping watch.
Chaos re-cover his head and exits with Order, appearing as the shrouded figure again.
*the gryphon stares at umbra from the window, whimpering as it gets rained on*

(06-01-2016, 10:19 AM)achroma Wrote: *a dozen armed beings dive out from behind any sorts of cover, armed with electrified flails, and run down the mountain
"I'll be there, soon, after all it's hard being intangible. If I were to surrender, what would happen? How could you contain something that isn't there?"

Snow and ice swirls around the summit like a whirlwind, enclosing Apathy and the contractor in a frozen arena.
"That makes two of us." Apathy's shadow- if there even was one- disappears. He turns to face the whisper, already swinging his ethereal axe.

// Are the figures charging Apathy? Because he's on the summit.

(06-01-2016, 03:05 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *the gryphon stares at umbra from the window, whimpering as it gets rained on*

Umbra looks at it curiously. "What are you doing there?..." He walks over to the window.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 06-01-2016

(06-01-2016, 03:50 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-01-2016, 10:19 AM)achroma Wrote: *a dozen armed beings dive out from behind any sorts of cover, armed with electrified flails, and run down the mountain

Snow and ice swirls around the summit like a whirlwind, enclosing Apathy and the contractor in a frozen arena.
"That makes two of us." Apathy's shadow- if there even was one- disappears. He turns to face the whisper, already swinging his ethereal axe.

(06-01-2016, 03:05 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *the gryphon stares at umbra from the window, whimpering as it gets rained on*

Umbra looks at it curiously. "What are you doing there?..." He walks over to the window.
*whimpers, the small gryphon not wanting to be caught outside at night, or its endless curiosity is making it really want to get inside*

(06-01-2016, 03:50 PM)Umbra Wrote:

//nope, some are fleeing, other more deticated are heading towards the town
*the axe gets lodged in the neck of a Purple blackish scalemail dragon about the size of a truck. It's yellow eyes stare at apathy*

"So much for negotiating, I let the people go who wanted to go. But now I see the people here are just brutes with bloodlust." 

(06-01-2016, 09:24 PM)achroma Wrote: //nope, some are fleeing, other more deticated are heading towards the town
*the axe gets lodged in the neck of a Purple blackish scalemail dragon about the size of a truck. It's yellow eyes stare at apathy*

"So much for negotiating, I let the people go who wanted to go. But now I see the people here are just brutes with bloodlust." 

"Bullshit. You threatened me and probably everyone in that town down there. That's hardly peace talk. Also, don't talk peace when you're the one endangering everyone both with your mind control schemes and by pointing out that I'm up here. I'm not even from here, either. And the only reason you have an axe in your neck is because you're meddling where you shouldn't doing things you shouldn't."
Apathy pulls out the axe, but it doesn't seem like he wouldn't swing again. Hard to tell with a hole for a face and no expressions.
"Mind telling your stooges not to attack Woodport? The place is more trouble than it's worth. It'd be great if you'd unblock the sun and stop trying to destroy a mountain, too. Otherwise... I'll really have an axe to grind."

(06-01-2016, 06:07 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *whimpers, the small gryphon not wanting to be caught outside at night, or its endless curiosity is making it really want to get inside*

Umbra starts pondering the upsides and downsides of letting a supposedly wild animal inside his house.

(06-01-2016, 09:45 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-01-2016, 09:24 PM)achroma Wrote: //nope, some are fleeing, other more deticated are heading towards the town

"Bullshit. You threatened me and probably everyone in that town down there. That's hardly peace talk. Also, don't talk peace when you're the one endangering everyone both with your mind control schemes and by pointing out that I'm up here. I'm not even from here, either. And the only reason you have an axe in your neck is because you're meddling where you shouldn't doing things you shouldn't."
Apathy pulls out the axe, but it doesn't seem like he wouldn't swing again. Hard to tell with a hole for a face and no expressions.
"Mind telling your stooges not to attack Woodport? The place is more trouble than it's worth. It'd be great if you'd unblock the sun and stop trying to destroy a mountain, too. Otherwise... I'll really have an axe to grind."

(06-01-2016, 06:07 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *whimpers, the small gryphon not wanting to be caught outside at night, or its endless curiosity is making it really want to get inside*

Umbra starts pondering the upsides and downsides of letting a supposedly wild animal inside his house.

*the dented scales seem to flow back into there original shape.*
"I'll meet all of you demands, But under a Circumstance. Also, the people fleeing, they won't even make it down the mountain alive. The eclipse was not my doing... Nor the tremors."
*the entity paces around apathy, staring*

(06-01-2016, 10:28 PM)achroma Wrote: *the dented scales seem to flow back into there original shape.*
"I'll meet all of you demands, But under a Circumstance. Also, the people fleeing, they won't even make it down the mountain alive. The eclipse was not my doing... Nor the tremors."

"Great, guess that means I have more than you to worry about... Or maybe you're just lying again. You seem to be good at that. Anyway. What "condition" do you want?"

(06-01-2016, 10:59 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-01-2016, 10:28 PM)achroma Wrote: *the dented scales seem to flow back into there original shape.*

"Great, guess that means I have more than you to worry about... Or maybe you're just lying again. You seem to be good at that. Anyway. What "condition" do you want?"
*the mon begins to drift away from the sun, signifying the end of the eclipse*
"Only a few malleable souls, and one from a diety. After that I'll cause no trouble, if not help. I already saved another being like you, it was threatened with a flintlock."

(06-01-2016, 11:07 PM)achroma Wrote: *the mon begins to drift away from the sun, signifying the end of the eclipse*
"Only a few malleable souls, and one from a diety. After that I'll cause no trouble, if not help. I already saved another being like you, it was threatened with a flintlock."

"...Yeah, that doesn't sound reasonable. At all. Do I look like a soul reaver to you? Because I'm not. I can't collect souls, and a soul from a "deity" is outright impossible to get. I'm asking you stop causing trouble. That doesn't equate to stealing souls. So no, I'll pass because you're being unreasonable."

(06-01-2016, 11:18 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-01-2016, 11:07 PM)achroma Wrote: *the mon begins to drift away from the sun, signifying the end of the eclipse*

"...Yeah, that doesn't sound reasonable. At all. Do I look like a soul reaver to you? Because I'm not. I can't collect souls, and a soul from a "deity" is outright impossible to get. I'm asking you stop causing trouble. That doesn't equate to stealing souls. So no, I'll pass because you're being unreasonable."
"Fine, how about you tell me where I can find a soul reaver on this planet then."
*electricity crackles between the scales of the entity*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 06-02-2016

(06-01-2016, 09:45 PM)Umbra Wrote:

*whimpers and folds back it's ears*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 06-02-2016

(06-01-2016, 11:34 PM)achroma Wrote: "Fine, how about you tell me where I can find a soul reaver on this planet then."

"From what I know, they don't exist here or in any of the connected worlds. I don't know for sure. You'd have to go looking yourself."

The Guard transport arrives at the mountain, parked halfway up. The occupants exit, including three shrouded figures that immediately start making their way up the mountain while the Guards set up a temporary base.

(06-02-2016, 12:59 AM)Rahizel Wrote: *whimpers and folds back it's ears*

Umbra holds up a finger, signaling for the gryphon to wait.
He starts gathering some old blankets and a few other things downstairs, then heads out.
State has gone offline for the moment. Seems even a toughened robotic Guard rests sometimes.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-02-2016

(06-02-2016, 01:21 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-01-2016, 11:34 PM)achroma Wrote: "Fine, how about you tell me where I can find a soul reaver on this planet then."

"From what I know, they don't exist here or in any of the connected worlds. I don't know for sure. You'd have to go looking yourself."

The Guard transport arrives at the mountain, parked halfway up. The occupants exit, including three shrouded figures that immediately start making their way up the mountain while the Guards set up a temporary base.

He starts gathering some old blankets and a few other things downstairs, then heads out.
State has gone offline for the moment. Seems even a toughened robotic Guard rests sometimes.

"That's unfortunate, also your friends are here."
*the living armor aproches the base, awed by the hard light shields*
"The being your looking for is over there, trying to hide from this remanant group."

(06-02-2016, 01:21 AM)Umbra Wrote:

*sits quietly at the door, preening it's wings*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 06-02-2016

(06-02-2016, 01:31 AM)achroma Wrote: "That's unfortunate, also your friends are here."
"The being your looking for is over there, trying to hide from this remanant group."

"Uh... Thanks."
The three cloaked beings keep climbing.

Something seems... Off in the near distance. What appears to be a large, moving shadow is advancing up the mountainside. The Guards haven't noticed yet, and neither have the Anomalies.

(06-02-2016, 01:50 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-02-2016, 01:31 AM)achroma Wrote: "That's unfortunate, also your friends are here."

"Uh... Thanks."
The three cloaked beings keep climbing.

Something seems... Off in the near distance. What appears to be a large, moving shadow is advancing up the mountainside. The Guards haven't noticed yet, and neither have the Anomalies.
*paws at the door and whines briefly*