Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 06-04-2016

(06-04-2016, 03:40 AM)Rahizel Wrote: Yes I'm looking for Umbra?

This, whatever it is I forgot has something for him?

*that Gryphon with the grey pot belly is holding a coinpurse in its beak, it makes a muffled squawk at the sight of Gregor*
^v^

"He is currently asleep. Is that his?" State points to the small pouch.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 06-04-2016

(06-04-2016, 04:07 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-04-2016, 03:40 AM)Rahizel Wrote: Yes I'm looking for Umbra?

This, whatever it is I forgot has something for him?

*that Gryphon with the grey pot belly is holding a coinpurse in its beak, it makes a muffled squawk at the sight of Gregor*
^v^

"He is currently asleep. Is that his?" State points to the small pouch.
I can only assume so, this little one dragged me here.

May look fat and lazy, But Remy is extremely strong and can show determination.

*gently scratches behind Remy's ears*

Used to want to get rid of it but, it's no longer the case... it bothers me.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 06-04-2016

Miklós chases a ragged figure down a street, leaping from rooftop to rooftop, forcing his prey into a narrow, cobbled street.
"Mistakes were made my friend." He laughs as he leaps from the rooftop, pinning the ragged figure to the ground, knocking off a hood previously hiding the figures identity. "Another human, it's a shame my appetite for your kind has long since vanished."
"What do you want from me?!" The figure screams.
"Everything you have." With that Miklós pulls down his scarf revealing his nightmarish mouth and screams resonate through the streets, with guards likely being called to the scene by local residents.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 06-04-2016

Gregor's radio comes to life and awakens him from his deep sleep.

The Jakkai wearily listens to the dispatcher, becoming more lucid once he hears what it is.

"Guess that's my cue... I'll be back later," he says to State as he heads for the door. He stops briefly to look at the other person and the gryphon. "You again?"

(06-04-2016, 01:18 PM)Comito Wrote: Gregor's radio comes to life and awakens him from his deep sleep.

The Jakkai wearily listens to the dispatcher, becoming more lucid once he hears what it is.

"Guess that's my cue... I'll be back later," he says to State as he heads for the door. He stops briefly to look at the other person and the gryphon. "You again?"
*the gryphon politely bows to Gregor and steps back to let him through the door*

(06-03-2016, 10:31 AM)achroma Wrote: *the entity elongates its jet black talons and dogs them into the snow*
"And what did you do to deserve this, or is it something else?"
*then entity crouches, ready to pounce*

"I need to get moving. Explanations can wait." Chaos and Empathy climb back up to the summit.

The horned figure slams the bottom of its staff into the snow, creating what seems to be a column of energy that explodes from the ground, quickly advancing towards the Anomalies and the draconic figure.
Apathy and Order move to the side to avoid the oncoming wave.

(06-04-2016, 04:15 AM)Rahizel Wrote: I can only assume so, this little one dragged me here.

"Very well. I will give it to him when he wakes." His pointed hand turns into an opem palm to receive the pouch.

Gregor pats the gryphon on the head a few times, then drops on all fours and races to the location of the crime.

Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 06-04-2016

(06-04-2016, 02:16 PM)Comito Wrote: Gregor pats the gryphon on the head a few times, then drops on all fours and races to the location of the crime.

Miklós looks down at the stranger he'd killed, a gruesome scene.
"A fitting punishment." He scales a nearby building and waits, concealing his face within his scarf.

(06-04-2016, 01:52 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-03-2016, 10:31 AM)achroma Wrote: *the entity elongates its jet black talons and dogs them into the snow*
"And what did you do to deserve this, or is it something else?"
*then entity crouches, ready to pounce*

"I need to get moving. Explanations can wait." Chaos and Empathy climb back up to the summit.

The horned figure slams the bottom of its staff into the snow, creating what seems to be a column of energy that explodes from the ground, quickly advancing towards the Anomalies and the draconic figure.
Apathy and Order move to the side to avoid the oncoming wave.

(06-04-2016, 04:15 AM)Rahizel Wrote: I can only assume so, this little one dragged me here.

"Very well. I will give it to him when he wakes." His pointed hand turns into an opem palm to receive the pouch.
*drops it inhis hand, seems to hold a small amount of gold*
(06-04-2016, 02:16 PM)Comito Wrote: Gregor pats the gryphon on the head a few times, then drops on all fours and races to the location of the crime.
mraaahhh~

"Good luck, Ironback." State raises a hand as a small wave goodbye.

(06-04-2016, 02:28 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *drops it in his hand, seems to hold a small amount of gold*

State opens the bag briefly, then closes it again, clenching it in his hand. "Thank you for returning this. Good night."

(06-04-2016, 02:21 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: Miklós looks down at the stranger he'd killed, a gruesome scene.
"A fitting punishment." He scales a nearby building and waits, concealing his face within his scarf.

Gregor arrives before any other Guards and recoils slightly at the sight before him. He quickly calls the station.

"Ironback here. There's been a murder... Looks like a fresh one too. Gonna need backup." The Jakkai's cybernetic eyes light up to aid his night vision and he looks around the alley.

Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 06-04-2016

(06-04-2016, 02:59 PM)Comito Wrote:
(06-04-2016, 02:21 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: Miklós looks down at the stranger he'd killed, a gruesome scene.

Gregor arrives before any other Guards and recoils slightly at the sight before him. He quickly calls the station.

"Ironback here. There's been a murder... Looks like a fresh one too. Gonna need backup." The Jakkai's cybernetic eyes light up to aid his night vision and he looks around the alley.

Miklós' voice comes seemingly from all around the street, with seemingly no one origin
"I'd hardly call it murder."

(06-04-2016, 02:58 PM)Umbra Wrote:

"Good luck, Ironback." State raises a hand as a small wave goodbye.

(06-04-2016, 02:28 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *drops it in his hand, seems to hold a small amount of gold*

State opens the bag briefly, then closes it again, clenching it in his hand. "Thank you for returning this. Good night."
*it seems that the gold never went missing and this seems more like a gift*

So who's Ironback and what has them in such a hurry?

(06-04-2016, 03:15 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *it seems that the gold never went missing and this seems more like a gift*

State doesn't pick up on it.
"He just went by, and Guard business. Now, if you excuse me, I have a job to do, and I should be going back inside." His voice is remaining as polite as it could probably be; it's a bit deep and distorted, though, so it's hard to tell.

(06-04-2016, 03:05 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: Miklós' voice comes seemingly from all around the street, with seemingly no one origin

Gregor draws his sidearm almost on instinct and whips around, looking for the source of the voice.

"Who's there? Show yourself this instant!" His voice carries a noticeable, electronic sort of reverb to it.

(06-04-2016, 04:13 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-04-2016, 03:15 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *it seems that the gold never went missing and this seems more like a gift*

State doesn't pick up on it.
"He just went by, and Guard business. Now, if you excuse me, I have a job to do, and I should be going back inside." His voice is remaining as polite as it could probably be; it's a bit deep and distorted, though, so it's hard to tell.
Any way I can assist?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 06-04-2016

(06-04-2016, 04:38 PM)Comito Wrote:
(06-04-2016, 03:05 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: Miklós' voice comes seemingly from all around the street, with seemingly no one origin

Gregor draws his sidearm almost on instinct and whips around, looking for the source of the voice.

"Who's there? Show yourself this instant!" His voice carries a noticeable, electronic sort of reverb to it.
"If you check that body you'll find an AI chip with no origin within known space, you'll find three spheres, redundant now, that have put an unspeakable amount of stress on this planet, and for one who has already destroyed a world to save himself the trouble of facing the consequences I find his end a fitting one, if not nearly as violent as it should have been." Miklós' voice is tinged with disappointment with an undertone of anger. "I like you... Ironback, was it? But not nearly enough to trust you'd accept my means." He emerges from the rooftop fully, face covered and what appears upon first glance to be a basic flintlock pistol is in his hand.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 06-04-2016

(06-04-2016, 04:48 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(06-04-2016, 04:38 PM)Comito Wrote: Gregor draws his sidearm almost on instinct and whips around, looking for the source of the voice.

"If you check that body you'll find an AI chip with no origin within known space, you'll find three spheres, redundant now, that have put an unspeakable amount of stress on this planet, and for one who has already destroyed a world to save himself the trouble of facing the consequences I find his end a fitting one, if not nearly as violent as it should have been." Miklós' voice is tinged with disappointment with an undertone of anger. "I like you... Ironback, was it? But not nearly enough to trust you'd accept my means." He emerges from the rooftop fully, face covered and what appears upon first glance to be a basic flintlock pistol is in his hand.

//So you're doing the rick and morty thing then.   Ehh?

The silence of the night was not broken, it was not sheared as the Azure eyes left the inn they had slept within.  Not a disturbance stirred the air, at least not from them, as a distant scream could be heard echoing.  But, they paid no mind, they had their own plans for now, as they skirted the alleyways silently, stopping briefly, carefully as someone passed by on all fours. 

As the footfalls became inaudible, they continued for the edge of town.  Evading the actual guards, they did not care about being seen by cameras or other such ilk, as they were well covered.  Although should such equipment have been used at the edges of town, the blue glow of their eyes would have flashed temporarily beneath their hoods as they glanced about.  Not that it mattered. 

And they faded from perception as they distanced themselves from the walls and rises over.  Footsteps left in sandy grounds.

//No I am not leaving or anything.

// so we have people with enough power to destroy entire planets? Okay...

*is wandering through town when they come upon the scene of murder, in under two seconds Rahizel slows their pace and vanishes into a stormy gray mist and small arcs of electricity, then... nothing. No light no sound no heat no smell*
What's this now...

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 06-04-2016

//People? Or machines. Either way, such things are almost certainly plot devices and an open invitation for people to follow the bread crumbs to them and shut them down. You obviously won't find that sort of doomsday actually being used, for obvious reasons.

Danu happens upon Rahizel at the scene of the murder, carrying an umbrella in one hand as if she was worried about it raining soon.

"Oh no, another one?"