Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 06-04-2016

(06-04-2016, 09:26 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: //People? Or machines. Either way, such things are almost certainly plot devices and an open invitation for people to follow the bread crumbs to them and shut them down. You obviously won't find that sort of doomsday actually being used, for obvious reasons.

Danu happens upon Rahizel at the scene of the murder, carrying an umbrella in one hand as if she was worried about it raining soon.

"Oh no, another one?"
*is completely undetectable by most standards, but he knows he was seen earlier so a voice whispers*
Greetings...

*squawks and shuffles very clumsily on their hind legs towards Danu, much like a feathery bear, the quality of the hug also compares well to a bear*

Ruuuurrrf~

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 06-04-2016

"Why are you hiding Rahziel? Raphael being here completely gives away your presence. You didn't do this did you? We should call the guards and report it."

Danu pets the Gryphon and looks to see if Rahizel would become visible, dressed in her soft white dress and straw hat today.

(06-04-2016, 09:35 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Why are you hiding Rahziel? Raphael being here completely gives away your presence. You didn't do this did you? We should call the guards and report it."

Danu pets the Gryphon and looks to see if Rahizel would become visible, dressed in her soft white dress and straw hat today.
*reluctantly reveals themselves*

Old habits die hard. Also, I was wondering if I could work out an arrangement with you.

*leans back against the nearest wall and fiddles with its right wrist*

I think you've noticed that Remy is smitten with you, maybe you smell like food maybe it's something else. They say idle hands do the devil's work so I propose you put the pudgy gryphon to work, darn thing is strong as a bear and can do fine manipulation if properly motivated.

*is leaning against danu's side, still hugging her on its hind legs and nodding emphatically*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 06-04-2016

// geez, so many people out at night... I'd hop in, but Umbra's sleeping, State's guarding him, the Anomalies are being attacked on a mountain, and Khaali and Syntax both live on the Eden...
// Khaali isn't exactly friendly anyway, though.

(06-04-2016, 09:43 PM)Rahizel Wrote:
(06-04-2016, 09:35 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Why are you hiding Rahziel? Raphael being here completely gives away your presence. You didn't do this did you? We should call the guards and report it."

*reluctantly reveals themselves*

Old habits die hard. Also, I was wondering if I could work out an arrangement with you.  

I think you've noticed that Remy is smitten with you, maybe you smell like food maybe it's something else. They say idle hands do the devil's work so I propose you put the pudgy gryphon to work, darn thing is strong as a bear and can do fine manipulation if properly motivated.

*is leaning against danu's side, still hugging her on its hind legs and nodding emphatically*
//Whoops, it was Remy not Raphael. My bad.

Danu gently nudges Remy off of her, and gets out her cellphone to call this in to the guards. "I don't think either reason is why he would be attracted to me. A lot of animals are over the years. Its something about my personality that they just sort of know they can be near me."

"But you really did do this then? Why? What did he do to deserve it?"

(06-04-2016, 09:56 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(06-04-2016, 09:43 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *reluctantly reveals themselves*

//Whoops, it was Remy not Raphael. My bad.

Danu gently nudges Remy off of her, and gets out her cellphone to call this in to the guards. "I don't think either reason is why he would be attracted to me. A lot of animals are over the years. Its something about my personality that they just sort of know they can be near me."

"But you really did do this then? Why? What did he do to deserve it?"
The blood is not on my blade, my habit is hiding not killing.

*clumsily sits and does so quietly*

How? How did you make Remy behave like that?

"I asked him nicely is all. He's a loveable klutz, a firm but respectful nudge and a clear intention of what you want are enough to let him know when he needs to relax a little."

Danu calls the guardpost and reports the murder, noting that there are currently two people at the scene and nothing immeadiately indicating who did this or why. Either way, they would of course have to interrogate her and Rahizel anyway just as a matter of procedure. Hopefully it wouldn't be too much trouble for him.

(06-04-2016, 10:03 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "I asked him nicely is all. He's a loveable klutz, a firm but respectful nudge and a clear intention of what you want are enough to let him know when he needs to relax a little."

Danu calls the guardpost and reports the murder, noting that there are currently two people at the scene and nothing immeadiately indicating who did this or why. Either way, they would of course have to interrogate her and Rahizel anyway just as a matter of procedure. Hopefully it wouldn't be too much trouble for him.
*yaaaawns and just goes to lay on their side, the gryphon has a slightly visible pot belly at this point*
I think Remy is getting extra meals behind my back, look at that gut there.

That and I find it... difficult to say no to that face.

(06-04-2016, 10:09 PM)Rahizel Wrote:
(06-04-2016, 10:03 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "I asked him nicely is all. He's a loveable klutz, a firm but respectful nudge and a clear intention of what you want are enough to let him know when he needs to relax a little."

*yaaaawns and just goes to lay on their side, the gryphon has a slightly visible pot belly at this point*

"Maybe he's been getting into people's trash cans or something. He is a bit of a troublemaker."

The guards had arrived to handle the scene and collected witness statements from Danu and Rahizel, they were free to go about their business.

"On the subject of food, I was on my way to the grocery store to get some supplies for dinner. Want to come with me and have some?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 06-04-2016

//...

//I was away, and it looks like you two completely skipped over me and Unamused. I'm not mad about it, though.

//Whoops. What was supposed to happen there? They haven't left the scene yet, but the guards were called to deal with it. Your characters could speak up.

(06-04-2016, 10:18 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(06-04-2016, 10:09 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *yaaaawns and just goes to lay on their side, the gryphon has a slightly visible pot belly at this point*

"Maybe he's been getting into people's trash cans or something. He is a bit of a troublemaker."

The guards had arrived to handle the scene and collected witness statements from Danu and Rahizel, they were free to go about their business.

"On the subject of food, I was on my way to the grocery store to get some supplies for dinner. Want to come with me and have some?"
*wiggles and squirms as they roll over, quickly taking flight and circling over danu*

[color=#2878C8 ]Guess that's yes. [/color]

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 06-04-2016

(06-04-2016, 04:48 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "If you check that body you'll find an AI chip with no origin within known space, you'll find three spheres, redundant now, that have put an unspeakable amount of stress on this planet, and for one who has already destroyed a world to save himself the trouble of facing the consequences I find his end a fitting one, if not nearly as violent as it should have been." Miklós' voice is tinged with disappointment with an undertone of anger. "I like you... Ironback, was it? But not nearly enough to trust you'd accept my means." He emerges from the rooftop fully, face covered and what appears upon first glance to be a basic flintlock pistol is in his hand.

Gregor turned and aimed his gun at the figure on the roof. "Well, you'd be right about that! Come down from there and maybe we'll go easy on you during interrogation."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 06-05-2016

// loveable klutz, how perfect.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 06-05-2016

"Woah! Rahizel take cover! Seems we weren't the only ones nearby, and the guards found someone who isn't coming along quietly!"

Danu ducks against the nearest wall for cover in case of gunshots, anyone who touched her right now would get a faint tingling sensation.

Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 06-05-2016

(06-04-2016, 07:06 PM)Rahizel Wrote: // so we have people with enough power to destroy entire planets? Okay...

*is wandering through town when they come upon the scene of murder, in under two seconds Rahizel slows their pace and vanishes into a stormy gray mist and small arcs of electricity, then... nothing. No light no sound no heat no smell*
What's this now...

//Well technically the stockpiles this previous RP character had were destroyed....

(06-05-2016, 12:24 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Woah! Rahizel take cover! Seems we weren't the only ones nearby, and the guards found someone who isn't coming along quietly!"

Danu ducks against the nearest wall for cover in case of gunshots, anyone who touched her right now would get a faint tingling sensation.
*stands up straight in front of Danu, almost instinctively shielding her, his mere touch though feels life sucking at times*
//Rahizel's frame is made out of a material that absorbs and nullifies energies, mainly magical ones. In the field of energy that fills the universe the immediate area around them is just, null

*swoops down and crash lands at Danu's feet in the panic*

(06-04-2016, 11:24 PM)Comito Wrote:
(06-04-2016, 04:48 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "If you check that body you'll find an AI chip with no origin within known space, you'll find three spheres, redundant now, that have put an unspeakable amount of stress on this planet, and for one who has already destroyed a world to save himself the trouble of facing the consequences I find his end a fitting one, if not nearly as violent as it should have been." Miklós' voice is tinged with disappointment with an undertone of anger. "I like you... Ironback, was it? But not nearly enough to trust you'd accept my means." He emerges from the rooftop fully, face covered and what appears upon first glance to be a basic flintlock pistol is in his hand.

Gregor turned and aimed his gun at the figure on the roof. "Well, you'd be right about that! Come down from there and maybe we'll go easy on you during interrogation."

"Officer, what do you have that makes you expect I will come quietly." Miklós seems rather relaxed from. His position.

(06-05-2016, 02:13 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(06-04-2016, 11:24 PM)Comito Wrote: Gregor turned and aimed his gun at the figure on the roof. "Well, you'd be right about that! Come down from there and maybe we'll go easy on you during interrogation."

"Officer, what do you have that makes you expect I will come quietly." Miklós seems rather relaxed from. His position.
*vanishes into the cloud again as they approach in absolute silence, curiosity getting the better of them as they just stand as an invisible sentinel, observing any weakness to be exploited in either party*
//what exactly are we dealing with here?

(06-05-2016, 02:17 AM)Rahizel Wrote:
(06-05-2016, 02:13 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Officer, what do you have that makes you expect I will come quietly." Miklós seems rather relaxed from. His position.
*vanishes into the cloud again as they approach in absolute silence, curiosity getting the better of them as they just stand as an invisible sentinel, observing any weakness to be exploited in either party*
//what exactly are we dealing with here?

//Miklós is unarmored, fast and in possession of many surprises. However he is easily killable with a simple shot, he can't avoid it and he's wearing no armor.