Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Penguin - 11-05-2015

He would walk out of the inn.

"Bah, nother day. Nobody to talk to."

He would pull out a tablet of sorts and begin interacting with it.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-05-2015

(11-05-2015, 06:43 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "I mean like..." She sighed and closed her eyes. "In those dreams...memories, whatever, I swear I saw things thorugh your eyes, like...we were connected somehow. It's weird and fuzzy, but...it's there."

"Hmm... Yeah, I remember you were in my mind, too... Telepathic messaging. Man, the engineers up there would be thrilled if they had the technology to do that. Funny how they made portals to other universes, and yet..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 11-05-2015

(11-05-2015, 06:46 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-05-2015, 06:43 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "I mean like..." She sighed and closed her eyes. "In those dreams...memories, whatever, I swear I saw things thorugh your eyes, like...we were connected somehow. It's weird and fuzzy, but...it's there."

"Hmm... Yeah, I remember you were in my mind, too... Telepathic messaging. Man, the engineers up there would be thrilled if they had the technology to do that. Funny how they made portals to other universes, and yet..."

"Yeah. Just...wanted to ask if you remembered that. It's weird. The dream, I mean. If it even was a dream..." Wurg shrugged and took another sip of coffee. "Whatever. I'm remembering more and more stuff as the days go on about my life, thankfully. Still don't remember how I ended up like...this. Maybe that's a good thing."

((off to class i goooo))

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - DaBayleySaur - 11-05-2015

The creature was laying on it's side. It's back was covered in tens, maybe hundreds of brown and red quills, and it had wild fur on top of it's head and neck. It's face was rather round, with a small nose and 4, big red eyes. The most noticeable features of it was the fact that it had large, but chipped and blunted mole like claws on one arm, and absolutely nothing on the other. Since there was no other arm. It's cave was poorly constructed, as if by hand...and considering those claws, it probably was.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 11-05-2015

(I assume some people are on the station, and some are on the surface. Who is where, though?)

(11-05-2015, 07:15 PM)Comito Wrote: (I assume some people are on the station, and some are on the surface. Who is where, though?)

((Well my character is on the surface. But he was one of the inhabitants of the planet.))

(11-05-2015, 06:50 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Yeah. Just...wanted to ask if you remembered that. It's weird. The dream, I mean. If it even was a dream..." Wurg shrugged and took another sip of coffee. "Whatever. I'm remembering more and more stuff as the days go on about my life, thankfully. Still don't remember how I ended up like...this. Maybe that's a good thing."

((off to class i goooo))

"It seems like I'm the only one who's had these dreams and still remembers their own past... I wonder why that is."

(11-05-2015, 08:06 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-05-2015, 06:50 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Yeah. Just...wanted to ask if you remembered that. It's weird. The dream, I mean. If it even was a dream..." Wurg shrugged and took another sip of coffee. "Whatever. I'm remembering more and more stuff as the days go on about my life, thankfully. Still don't remember how I ended up like...this. Maybe that's a good thing."

((off to class i goooo))

"It seems like I'm the only one who's had these dreams and still remembers their own past... I wonder why that is."

"It's pretty weird, yeah. I dunno. I mean, I'm remembering more and more things, like my full name. Owurgedt Coppergaze. Remembering some of my previous appointments up there, too, and...well, still having difficulty remembering anything before I got my cybernetics. I'm sure that'll come, though."

(Screw it I'm redoing my intro.)

A ship of Avali make appears from FTL travel, on a course for Nexus 17.

Its pilot, Ralako of the Grasshoppers, stares in awe at the beautiful planet through the ship's video feed.

He goes over the various data from the initial scans, finding that it has a large station in orbit as well as various surface settlements.

"What a nice place! Feels kinda familiar, in a way..."

Pressing a few commands on his ship's control panels, he sends out a hail to the station. "This is Ralako, captain of the Mantis, requesting permission to dock!"

The creature walked on all fours out of the cave.

(11-05-2015, 08:45 PM)Comito Wrote: (Screw it I'm redoing my intro.)

Its pilot, Ralako of the Grasshoppers, stares in awe at the beautiful planet through the ship's video feed.

He goes over the various data from the initial scans, finding that it has a large station in orbit as well as various surface settlements.

Pressing a few commands on his ship's control panels, he sends out a hail to the station. "This is Ralako, captain of the Black Mantis, requesting permission to dock!"

A bit afterward, a bored voice responds.
"Permission granted."

(11-05-2015, 08:31 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "It's pretty weird, yeah. I dunno. I mean, I'm remembering more and more things, like my full name. Owurgedt Coppergaze. Remembering some of my previous appointments up there, too, and...well, still having difficulty remembering anything before I got my cybernetics. I'm sure that'll come, though."

"Well, you certainly remember more than the others..."

(11-05-2015, 08:51 PM)Umbra Wrote: A bit afterward, a bored voice responds.
"Permission granted."

Undeterred by the dull response, the Avali responders cheerily. "Roger that! Coming in hot."

He increases his ship's throttle and its engines purr as he flies toward the station.

As he approaches, he launches a small drone from the underside of his ship that zooms ahead toward the planet to gather data about it.

(11-05-2015, 08:51 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-05-2015, 08:45 PM)Comito Wrote: (Screw it I'm redoing my intro.)

Pressing a few commands on his ship's control panels, he sends out a hail to the station. "This is Ralako, captain of the Black Mantis, requesting permission to dock!"

A bit afterward, a bored voice responds.
"Permission granted."

(11-05-2015, 08:31 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "It's pretty weird, yeah. I dunno. I mean, I'm remembering more and more things, like my full name. Owurgedt Coppergaze. Remembering some of my previous appointments up there, too, and...well, still having difficulty remembering anything before I got my cybernetics. I'm sure that'll come, though."

"Well, you certainly remember more than the others..."

"I guess so. It's still odd, but...eh." She took another sip of coffee. "I should be able to get back to doing work soon as well. Probably one last checkup and I'll be good to go...dunno when that'll be, though. Probably in a month. Hopefully I'll remember everything by then..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-05-2015

*he wakes up holding a bloody spike, and a small velvet bag*
I really need to fix that...
*he cleans the spike and heads towards a misplaced house in the village*

*the thug from previous begins to cut at the electricty cables of the house cables*
Should be a fairly good steal...

(11-05-2015, 09:04 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "I guess so. It's still odd, but...eh." She took another sip of coffee. "I should be able to get back to doing work soon as well. Probably one last checkup and I'll be good to go...dunno when that'll be, though. Probably in a month. Hopefully I'll remember everything by then..."

"Well, hopefully you still remember how to do your job, or at least remember soon."

((I'm gonna try and make a human character.
But instead of being from Earth, he was born on another planet!))

(11-05-2015, 09:12 PM)DaBayleySaur Wrote: ((I'm gonna try and make a human character.
But instead of being from Earth, he was born on another planet!))

// if you want, you can have them come from another universe, too... That window's open.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-05-2015

(11-05-2015, 09:10 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-05-2015, 09:04 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "I guess so. It's still odd, but...eh." She took another sip of coffee. "I should be able to get back to doing work soon as well. Probably one last checkup and I'll be good to go...dunno when that'll be, though. Probably in a month. Hopefully I'll remember everything by then..."

"Well, hopefully you still remember how to do your job, or at least remember soon."

*the lights flicker and eventually go off, and a rock flies through a window in the kitchen*
Shattering glass...
That usually doesn't mean anything good.
*he runs towards the noise*

(11-05-2015, 09:16 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the lights flicker and eventually go off, and a rock flies through a window in the kitchen*
Shattering glass...
That usually doesn't mean anything good.
*he runs towards the noise*

One can see Umbra's eyes look around the room, as they're glowing in the dark like his rings.
"...Wurg? I'm going to do something weird. Don't freak out." His very being flickers momentarily.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rune - 11-05-2015

Only shortly after the Avali ship another ship jumped into the system, quite a distance away from Eden. While not impressive in size, its hull showed a orderly, brand-new black coloration with straight red markings and highlights, hinting a military origin. On both sides, a large set of splayed white wings adorned the smooth metal, a series of equally white letters reading "ASGARON" identifying the ship together with its serial numbers. After a short pause one of the engine flared up to slowly take the newcomer towards the massive station. An feminine, clearly artificial voice calmly requests landing permission onto the station.