Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - roguephoenix64 - 06-05-2016

// Wow it's been a while since I posted here. Anyone care to some up the last thread and a half?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 06-05-2016

(06-04-2016, 09:51 PM)Umbra Wrote: // geez, so many people out at night... I'd hop in, but Umbra's sleeping, State's guarding him, the Anomalies are being attacked on a mountain, and Khaali and Syntax both live on the Eden...
// Khaali isn't exactly friendly anyway, though.

//  Too many of your eggs in one basket eh?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 06-05-2016

*nibbles on Danu's hand*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 06-05-2016

"There there Remy. They'll take care of this soon enough."

Danu looks at Miklos and Gregor, only to see Rahizel about to grab Miklos. She frowns, he was being awful shady at what should be a crime scene.

(06-05-2016, 03:13 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "There there Remy. They'll take care of this soon enough."

Danu looks at Miklos and Gregor, only to see Rahizel about to grab Miklos. She frowns, he was being awful shady at what should be a crime scene.
*Rahizel withdraws, unsure of what is going on, not wanting to pick any sides*
*leans against Danu heavily*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-05-2016

(06-04-2016, 01:52 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-03-2016, 10:31 AM)achroma Wrote: *the entity elongates its jet black talons and dogs them into the snow*
"And what did you do to deserve this, or is it something else?"
*then entity crouches, ready to pounce*

"I need to get moving. Explanations can wait." Chaos and Empathy climb back up to the summit.

The horned figure slams the bottom of its staff into the snow, creating what seems to be a column of energy that explodes from the ground, quickly advancing towards the Anomalies and the draconic figure.
Apathy and Order move to the side to avoid the oncoming wave.

(06-04-2016, 04:15 AM)Rahizel Wrote: I can only assume so, this little one dragged me here.

May look fat and lazy, But Remy is extremely strong and can show determination.

*gently scratches behind Remy's ears*

Used to want to get rid of it but, it's no longer the case... it bothers me.

"Very well. I will give it to him when he wakes." His pointed hand turns into an opem palm to receive the pouch.

*the entity dives to the side, and starts to sprint to the summit*
"Good idea, but is this the remanant your Commrad mentioned?"
//sorry about the lateness, camping trip happend.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 06-05-2016

(06-05-2016, 08:42 PM)achroma Wrote: *the entity dives to the side, and starts to sprint to the summit*

"If by 'remnant' you mean... Yeah, no. That's not it."

(06-05-2016, 09:17 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-05-2016, 08:42 PM)achroma Wrote: *the entity dives to the side, and starts to sprint to the summit*

// dunno where to go anymore unfortunately, there's things that could line up with my story but I don't know how to make it work

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-06-2016

(06-05-2016, 09:17 PM)Umbra Wrote:

"We'll discuss this later, we have larger problems at hand"
*the draconian figure charges to the summit of the peak, still wary of the anomalies*  

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 06-06-2016

//blaaargh sorry guys I've not been feeling good today

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 06-06-2016

(06-06-2016, 01:08 AM)Comito Wrote: //blaaargh sorry guys I've not been feeling good today
// me neither, kinda losing a lot of what interest i had with this place

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 06-06-2016

*is insistently nuzzling danu in the stomach*
*has been mysteriously discharged but won't leave the steps to the hospital, nothing makes sense to the Avali's shattered mind*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 06-08-2016

// do I need to do a thing?

// how big of a ship can the station hold in dock? Dimensions in Customary length width height

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 06-08-2016

(06-08-2016, 07:53 PM)Rahizel Wrote: // how big of a ship can the station hold in dock? Dimensions in Customary length width height

// The stations have the space equivalent to the tunnels you get on airplanes through. So, basically, if a ship has an accessible exit or entrance, it can dock. It's not neccessarily designed for flagships or anything bigger, though. That size of ship can just "park" somewhere in orbit and send shuttles or dropships .

(06-08-2016, 08:28 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-08-2016, 07:53 PM)Rahizel Wrote: // how big of a ship can the station hold in dock? Dimensions in Customary length width height

// The stations have the space equivalent to the tunnels you get on airplanes through. So, basically, if a ship has an accessible exit or entrance, it can dock. It's not neccessarily designed for flagships or anything bigger, though. That size of ship can just "park" somewhere in orbit and send shuttles or dropships .
// what about coming in on approach? Anyone man the control tower?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 06-08-2016

(06-08-2016, 09:13 PM)Rahizel Wrote: // what about coming in on approach? Anyone man the control tower?

// We have Jerry the grumpy docking permission man.
// So yeah.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 06-09-2016

(06-08-2016, 09:19 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-08-2016, 09:13 PM)Rahizel Wrote: // what about coming in on approach? Anyone man the control tower?

// We have Jerry the grumpy docking permission man.
// So yeah.
*some static plays out on comms but nothing shows up*
Scrrrrrrrrrr- there were live.
*a much more commandy voice comes on*
Attention control, this is the RFS Cursor
on approach, please advise on docking protocols.

*theres no indication that there's a ship*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 06-09-2016

*is trying to get danu's attention with nibbles*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 06-09-2016

"What is it Remy? Hopefully the guards will take care of this soon and we can go home."