Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 06-18-2016

(06-18-2016, 01:27 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Shh~" Danu scolds, the mist flowing gently around her ankles. She didn't seem to mind, in fact it almost looked natural for her to have her feet shrouded in a misty cloud. But that unmistakable feeling of dread attached to whatever was causing this, even she couldn't escape it. 

She looks nervously around for the cause of it.
*playfully romps about in the mist*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 06-18-2016

(06-18-2016, 10:37 AM)achroma Wrote: "So fighting it is. If I go down, drop the charges of the "contracted" people."

Chaos finally draws his weapon- or, in this case, weapons.
An intricately designed, double-edged rapier forms in each of his hands, colored the same red as the rest of his obscured body. The black 'outline' rises off the blades as if they were on fire.
They look... overly fancy compared to Apathy and Order's weapons, which are void of detail.
"Showoff."

(06-18-2016, 01:27 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Shh~" Danu scolds, the mist flowing gently around her ankles. She didn't seem to mind, in fact it almost looked natural for her to have her feet shrouded in a misty cloud. But that unmistakable feeling of dread attached to whatever was causing this, even she couldn't escape it. 

Umbra seems nervous, too. His playing has shifted into the minor key for some reason.
What seems to be a pistol is holstered on his left side. It's more noticeable now that quite a few people are paranoid and doubtlessly looking around for threats or means of defense.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 06-18-2016

(06-18-2016, 02:11 PM)Umbra Wrote:

Umbra seems nervous, too. His playing has shifted into the minor key for some reason.
What seems to be a pistol is holstered on his left side. It's more noticeable now that quite a few people are paranoid and doubtlessly looking around for threats or means of defense.
     A tiny white opal slowly floats from beneath Zeurei's robe before remaining suspended above his right shoulder perfectly still.  They would have used their ability to check the mist, but it was just mist, nothing unnatural about...  Wait. 

Zeurei stopped his breath for a moment watching the mist, feeling the direction of the wind, it was opposite of each other.  Taking a breath once more he brought a glow to his eyes hoping to seek out the invisible force that caused it.  Zeureis meanwhile just kind of stared at how the mist seemed to avoid Zeurei for some reason. 

If there was anything, he'd easily be able to track the disturbance to it's source, with the blue glow brought to his eyes.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-18-2016

(06-18-2016, 02:11 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-18-2016, 10:37 AM)achroma Wrote: "So fighting it is. If I go down, drop the charges of the "contracted" people."

Chaos finally draws his weapon- or, in this case, weapons.
An intricately designed, double-edged rapier forms in each of his hands, colored the same red as the rest of his obscured body. The black 'outline' rises off the blades as if they were on fire.
They look... overly fancy compared to Apathy and Order's weapons, which are void of detail.
"Showoff."

*the entity looks suprised*
"Remind me to never get Into a fight with anyone after this is over. Also, I call dibs of the red ones swords if he dies."
*the matalic dragon lunges into the crowd of imps tearing at them with its long dagger like talons*

(06-18-2016, 03:17 PM)achroma Wrote: *the entity looks suprised*
"Remind me to never get Into a fight with anyone after this is over. Also, I call dibs of the red ones swords if he dies."
*the matalic dragon lunges into the crowd of imps tearing at them with its long dagger like talons*

The Hierophant casts another wave of energy in the draconic being's direction. Order starts trying to peg the black sorcerer thing with lightning bolts, but keeps missing.
"Argh! Hold still!"

(06-18-2016, 03:22 PM)Umbra Wrote:

The Hierophant casts another wave of energy in the draconic being's direction. Order starts trying to peg the black sorcerer thing with lightning bolts, but keeps missing.
"Argh! Hold still!"
*the wave nearly strikes and the entity continues on, then Lunges at the Hierophant*
"I haven't had this much fun since the dark ages!"

(06-18-2016, 03:22 PM)Umbra Wrote:

"Argh! Hold still!"

(06-18-2016, 05:36 PM)achroma Wrote:
(06-18-2016, 03:22 PM)Umbra Wrote: The Hierophant casts another wave of energy in the draconic being's direction. Order starts trying to peg the black sorcerer thing with lightning bolts, but keeps missing.
"Argh! Hold still!"
*the wave nearly strikes and the entity continues on, then Lunges at the Hierophant*
// o.o

(06-18-2016, 06:03 PM)Rahizel Wrote:
(06-18-2016, 03:22 PM)Umbra Wrote: The Hierophant casts another wave of energy in the draconic being's direction. Order starts trying to peg the black sorcerer thing with lightning bolts, but keeps missing.
"Argh! Hold still!"

(06-18-2016, 05:36 PM)achroma Wrote: *the wave nearly strikes and the entity continues on, then Lunges at the Hierophant*
// o.o
// is there a problem or is it something else?

(06-18-2016, 07:28 PM)achroma Wrote:
(06-18-2016, 06:03 PM)Rahizel Wrote: // o.o
// is there a problem or is it something else?
// what the shit is happening! ¿

(06-18-2016, 07:31 PM)Rahizel Wrote: // what the shit is happening! ¿

// It doesn't affect you unless you get tangled up in it somehow, so you don't need to be worried.

(06-18-2016, 05:36 PM)achroma Wrote: *the wave nearly strikes and the entity continues on, then Lunges at the Hierophant*

The Hierophant somehow teleports a yard or two away. Order, however, manages to finally land a hit. The Hierophant staggers and draws its attention to the summit.
An Imp lunges at Apathy and is knocked out of the air, whining. "Stupid rats."
Apathy's snarky comment provokes another Imp to lunge. It, too, is knocked aside.

(06-18-2016, 07:51 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-18-2016, 07:31 PM)Rahizel Wrote: // what the shit is happening! ¿

// It doesn't affect you unless you get tangled up in it somehow, so you don't need to be worried.

The Hierophant somehow teleports a yard or two away. Order, however, manages to finally land a hit. The Hierophant staggers and draws its attention to the summit.
An Imp lunges at Apathy and is knocked out of the air, whining. "Stupid rats."
Apathy's snarky comment provokes another Imp to lunge. It, too, is knocked aside.

*the entity skids on the ice , enraged my the trickery*
"These imps sound like a nusence than a threat."
*the being resumes hacking and slashing its way to the hierophant*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 06-18-2016

(06-18-2016, 02:33 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(06-18-2016, 02:11 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra seems nervous, too. His playing has shifted into the minor key for some reason.
     A tiny white opal slowly floats from beneath Zeurei's robe before remaining suspended above his right shoulder perfectly still.  They would have used their ability to check the mist, but it was just mist, nothing unnatural about...  Wait. 

Zeurei stopped his breath for a moment watching the mist, feeling the direction of the wind, it was opposite of each other.  Taking a breath once more he brought a glow to his eyes hoping to seek out the invisible force that caused it.  Zeureis meanwhile just kind of stared at how the mist seemed to avoid Zeurei for some reason. 

If there was anything, he'd easily be able to track the disturbance to it's source, with the blue glow brought to his eyes.

"Trying to see where this mist is coming from Zeruei? Its worth a look at least. I can feel something coming, but it isn't clear what- only that its not friendly."

Danu looks at Remy. If they did get attacked here, she wasn't too sure he was in any shape to fight. And she wasn't exactly armed, in a situation where people were watching and she couldn't use her abilities properly without exposing herself.

The wind howls, shaking the trees, and it suddenly becomes chilly.

(06-18-2016, 09:39 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Trying to see where this mist is coming from Zeruei? Its worth a look at least. I can feel something coming, but it isn't clear what- only that its not friendly."

Danu looks at Remy. If they did get attacked here, she wasn't too sure he was in any shape to fight. And she wasn't exactly armed, in a situation where people were watching and she couldn't use her abilities properly without exposing herself.

"That's not good..." Umbra props his guitar against the tree and stands up. His left hand hovers near his gun's holster.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 06-19-2016

(06-18-2016, 09:39 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(06-18-2016, 02:33 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:      A tiny white opal slowly floats from beneath Zeurei's robe before remaining suspended above his right shoulder perfectly still.  They would have used their ability to check the mist, but it was just mist, nothing unnatural about...  Wait. 

"Trying to see where this mist is coming from Zeruei? Its worth a look at least. I can feel something coming, but it isn't clear what- only that its not friendly."

*the gryphon just blindly headbutts a tree in the confusion*
Mrf...

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 06-19-2016

(06-18-2016, 09:39 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(06-18-2016, 02:33 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:      A tiny white opal slowly floats from beneath Zeurei's robe before remaining suspended above his right shoulder perfectly still.  They would have used their ability to check the mist, but it was just mist, nothing unnatural about...  Wait. 

"Yeah...  So, About those teal illusions.  Are they a standard thing you basically wear at all times?"    He changed the subject abruptly to the guy whose name he still didn't know.  "Because I could use them to help everyone see.  Or not see." 

Preparing what was on hand in case there turned out to be a fight of some sort.  Zeureis opened her robe temporarily revealing her red underclothes as Sandrise unfurled herself to full size, five foot long 4 foot tall spiked cat-like animal with blue glowing eyes. 

"Because I doubt we have anything to worry about."
  He smiled, showing no nervousness at all as the opal began to take on a soft white glow that was ever so slowly strengthening. 

"Not as long as she's here."  Spoken with no attempt to motion to which "she" he referred to.

After letting Sandrise from beneath her robes Zeureis seemed to relax, smiling with relief and a soft sigh before her eyes took up the blue glow as well.  "Runs in the family.  Heh."  A joke between siblings, likely to be lost on the others.

//And here we see the issues of communication with an avali, skipping steps in conversation because they aren't considered important.  The Azure eyes pack is together again and whole.

(06-19-2016, 06:21 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(06-18-2016, 09:39 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Trying to see where this mist is coming from Zeruei? Its worth a look at least. I can feel something coming, but it isn't clear what- only that its not friendly."

"Yeah...  So, About those teal illusions.  Are they a standard thing you basically wear at all times?"    He changed the subject abruptly to the guy whose name he still didn't know.  "Because I could use them to help everyone see.  Or not see." 

Preparing what was on hand in case there turned out to be a fight of some sort.  Zeureis opened her robe temporarily revealing her red underclothes as Sandrise unfurled herself to full size, five foot long 4 foot tall spiked cat-like animal with blue glowing eyes. 

He smiled, showing no nervousness at all as the opal began to take on a soft white glow that was ever so slowly strengthening. 

"Not as long as she's here."  Spoken with no attempt to motion to which "she" he referred to.

After letting Sandrise from beneath her robes Zeureis seemed to relax, smiling with relief and a soft sigh before her eyes took up the blue glow as well.  "Runs in the family.  Heh."  A joke between siblings, likely to be lost on the others.

//And here we see the issues of communication with an avali, skipping steps in conversation because they aren't considered important.  The Azure eyes pack is together again and whole.
*has blindly walked head first into a tree, and is just laying there drooling*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 06-19-2016

(06-19-2016, 06:21 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:      "Yeah...  So, About those teal illusions.  Are they a standard thing you basically wear at all times?"    He changed the subject abruptly to the guy whose name he still didn't know.  "Because I could use them to help everyone see.  Or not see." 

"I...What? How... Uh, yes. I don't know if I can apply it to other people, though... It's just a side thing atop cryomancy and one or two other small things."

(06-19-2016, 03:03 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-19-2016, 06:21 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:      "Yeah...  So, About those teal illusions.  Are they a standard thing you basically wear at all times?"    He changed the subject abruptly to the guy whose name he still didn't know.  "Because I could use them to help everyone see.  Or not see." 

"I...What? How... Uh, yes. I don't know if I can apply it to other people, though... It's just a side thing atop cryomancy and one or two other small things."
*groans softly at umbra*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 06-19-2016

Branches break, and they hear heavy footesteps along with a low growling.

A group of 6 monsters come out of the forest towards them, bizarre mutant insects the size of a St Bernard. They hiss at the group of friends, arms waving with pincer-like claws on the ends. When they finally expose their jaw, the number of teeth set in it makes a shark look toothless.

Danu quickly takes a ready stance, a faint shimmering around her displacing the fog.

(06-19-2016, 03:12 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Branches break, and they hear heavy footesteps along with a low growling.

A group of 6 monsters come out of the forest towards them, bizarre mutant insects the size of a St Bernard. They hiss at the group of friends, arms waving with pincer-like claws on the ends. When they finally expose their jaw, the number of teeth set in it makes a shark look toothless.

Danu quickly takes a ready stance, a faint shimmering around her displacing the fog.
*just lays on their left side, partly from blindly bonking their head on a tree partly to stay out of the fight*
*around 2 minutes after Remy knocked themselves out something starts to stir in the distance. Although the source cannot be seen the sounds of something big mean and angry can be heard coming from far away. Heavy footsteps, trees creaking and breaking, and a truly thunderous metallic sounding spine chilling roar that echoes through the forest*
RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAWWWWRRRR!!