Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 06-21-2016

(06-21-2016, 05:00 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: //Stalled again? Who are we waiting for? (Probably me)
*weakly approaches and flops onto their left side in front of Danu and starts panting. Considering that the gryphon has an extremely thick and scruffy layer of plumage and a decent layer of insulating fat, not to mention huge wings makes Remy look like a creature indegineous to arctic mountians*
Mrrrrrrrh...

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 06-21-2016

(06-21-2016, 05:00 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: //Stalled again? Who are we waiting for? (Probably me)

// Yep.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 06-21-2016

"Alright. If nobody was hurt lets all get back to the village before any more of these show up. " Danu takes charge of things, looking everyone over.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 06-21-2016

(06-21-2016, 05:07 PM)Rahizel Wrote:
*weakly approaches and flops onto their left side in front of Danu and starts panting. Considering that the gryphon has an extremely thick and scruffy layer of plumage and a decent layer of insulating fat, not to mention huge wings makes Remy look like a creature indegineous to arctic mountians*
Mrrrrrrrh...

(06-21-2016, 10:30 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Alright. If nobody was hurt lets all get back to the village before any more of these show up. " Danu takes charge of things, looking everyone over.
*still laying there panting, all the pudge and plumage making Remy uncomfortably hot*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 06-21-2016

(06-21-2016, 10:30 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Alright. If nobody was hurt lets all get back to the village before any more of these show up. " Danu takes charge of things, looking everyone over.

"Right..." Umbra picks up his things and starts walking.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 06-22-2016

(06-21-2016, 11:01 PM)Umbra Wrote:

"Right..." Umbra picks up his things and starts walking.

Zeurei just pulled his hood up, straightened his robes, and followed silently.   He would have been jumpy if it weren't for his soured mood.  Especially with the constant whispering as long as Umbra remained nearby.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 06-22-2016

(06-22-2016, 02:00 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 11:01 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Right..." Umbra picks up his things and starts walking.

Zeurei just pulled his hood up, straightened his robes, and followed silently.   He would have been jumpy if it weren't for his soured mood.  Especially with the constant whispering as long as Umbra remained nearby.

// Why would he hear whispering?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 06-22-2016

*can be beard in the distance of the forest shooting at something, but inexplicably goes silent*

(06-22-2016, 03:25 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-22-2016, 02:00 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:      Zeurei just pulled his hood up, straightened his robes, and followed silently.   He would have been jumpy if it weren't for his soured mood.  Especially with the constant whispering as long as Umbra remained nearby.

// Why would he hear whispering?

//The same reason you said he would when he pulled his little experiment in the guard station.  The purple crystal in his pocket he hasn't pulled out for a while.  There was a reason I repeatedly brought it up a while ago.  Not that anyone in his presence would really notice.  Just, showing the readers.

(06-22-2016, 04:34 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: //The same reason you said he would when he pulled his little experiment in the guard station.  The purple crystal in his pocket he hasn't pulled out for a while.  There was a reason I repeatedly brought it up a while ago.  Not that anyone in his presence would really notice.  Just, showing the readers.

// Ah, right. I thought Zeurei was hearing whispering because Umbra was nearby. Weird wording or something.
"...Is that you, Zeurei?"

(06-22-2016, 04:40 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-22-2016, 04:34 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: //The same reason you said he would when he pulled his little experiment in the guard station.  The purple crystal in his pocket he hasn't pulled out for a while.  There was a reason I repeatedly brought it up a while ago.  Not that anyone in his presence would really notice.  Just, showing the readers.

// Ah, right. I thought Zeurei was hearing whispering because Umbra was nearby. Weird wording or something.
"...Is that you, Zeurei?"

"Is what me?  I'm the only me.  As far as I know...  Where?"  He looked around, confused what Umbra was referring to.

(06-22-2016, 05:40 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "Is what me?  I'm the only me.  As far as I know...  Where?"  He looked around, confused what Umbra was referring to.

"I'm hearing some sort of... Whispering. And it's coming from your direction..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 06-22-2016

//I'm sorry for my absence, Unamused. Feel free to continue without me if you want.

(06-22-2016, 07:14 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-22-2016, 05:40 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "Is what me?  I'm the only me.  As far as I know...  Where?"  He looked around, confused what Umbra was referring to.

"I'm hearing some sort of... Whispering. And it's coming from your direction..."

"Oh...  You can hear it?  I thought it was just me.  But it's just this."  He slid the purple crystal from beneath his robe, shrugging.  "Sometimes what it says is coherent enough to understand...  Eek!"  

He dropped it as an audible, if still jumbled
"Kill them!"  spouted out of it.  After a moment picking it back up and continuing after towards town.  The shout had been distorted, like it was a mere idea rather than actual spoken word, sounding as if blended with kill, death, destroy, in many separate voices, all at once.  "That was weird..."

//If you have trouble reading it drag select it.

(06-22-2016, 07:14 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-22-2016, 05:40 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "Is what me?  I'm the only me.  As far as I know...  Where?"  He looked around, confused what Umbra was referring to.

mrrrruuuh...
*paws at while laying on their side, still overheating*

(06-22-2016, 09:59 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "Oh...  You can hear it?  I thought it was just me.  But it's just this."  He slid the purple crystal from beneath his robe, shrugging.  "Sometimes what it says is coherent enough to understand...  Eek!"  

"Kill them!"  spouted out of it.  After a moment picking it back up and continuing after towards town.  The shout had been distorted, like it was a mere idea rather than actual spoken word, sounding as if blended with kill, death, destroy, in many separate voices, all at once.  "That was weird..."

// geez, the color codes in unrefined/whatever mode are all over the place...

"Wait a minute. You... You were there when I was, uh... Stabbed, weren't you? Because if you have that..."
"...Also, I don't think it's a good idea to keep that. Something about it is just... Unnerving."

(06-22-2016, 10:00 PM)Rahizel Wrote: mrrrruuuh...

Umbra sends a cool wind towards the Gryphon.

(06-22-2016, 10:37 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-22-2016, 09:59 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "Oh...  You can hear it?  I thought it was just me.  But it's just this."  He slid the purple crystal from beneath his robe, shrugging.  "Sometimes what it says is coherent enough to understand...  Eek!"  

// geez, the color codes in unrefined/whatever mode are all over the place...

"Wait a minute. You... You were there when I was, uh... Stabbed, weren't you? Because if you have that..."
"...Also, I don't think it's a good idea to keep that. Something about it is just... Unnerving."

(06-22-2016, 10:00 PM)Rahizel Wrote: mrrrruuuh...

Umbra sends a cool wind towards the Gryphon.
// really? Just commanding wind?

*gets at least some temporary relief *

// gonna tack this on to the post I just made.

The whispers persist.
"Yo͏͡͠u ̛͠w͜i̛̕͡l̷̴l no̴͜t̨ ̕͟r̢͢e̢͢g̶͟͠a̸̢i̡̢n̡ ̨w̴̕h͡a͏̀t ͞͝y̡͠o̕̕ú̵ ̡hav̧ȩ͠͡ ̴l̡҉҉o̕ś͠t̛."
"...Wait, is that-"
The whispering stops.
"That was..." Umbra looks at Zeurei. "You're not with that thing, are you?"

(06-22-2016, 10:44 PM)Rahizel Wrote: // really? Just commanding wind?

// cooling an already existing breeze, yes. Water vapor is also a thing. Would you rather have a snowball to the face?

// also, Surge, can the souls/spirits/whatever of people become shades? I have an idea, but I'm not sure if it'll mesh. Just a yes or no will suffice.

(06-22-2016, 10:48 PM)Umbra Wrote: // gonna tack this on to the post I just made.

The whispers persist.
"Yo͏͡͠u ̛͠w͜i̛̕͡l̷̴l no̴͜t̨ ̕͟r̢͢e̢͢g̶͟͠a̸̢i̡̢n̡ ̨w̴̕h͡a͏̀t ͞͝y̡͠o̕̕ú̵ ̡hav̧ȩ͠͡ ̴l̡҉҉o̕ś͠t̛."
"...Wait, is that-"
The whispering stops.
"That was..." Umbra looks at Zeurei. "You're not with that thing, are you?"

(06-22-2016, 10:44 PM)Rahizel Wrote: // really? Just commanding wind?

// cooling an already existing breeze, yes. Would you rather have a snowball to the face?

// also, Surge, can the souls/spirits/whatever of people become shades? I have an idea, but I'm not sure if it'll mesh. Just a yes or no will suffice.
// id rather not have a character completely reliant on magic to do mundane tasks is all

(06-22-2016, 10:55 PM)Rahizel Wrote: // id rather not have a character completely reliant on magic to do mundane tasks is all

// so how is he supposed to cool Remy if he doesn't carry ice with him?