Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 11-05-2015

Ralako notices the arrival of the new ship on his ship's radar.

"Wow, pretty busy here," he muses to himself. He keeps the Mantis going toward the station, while still glancing at the other ship and the multiple others surrounding the station.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-05-2015

(11-05-2015, 09:19 PM)Rune Wrote: Only shortly after the Avali ship another ship jumped into the system, quite a distance away from Eden. While not impressive in size, its hull showed a orderly, brand-new black coloration with straight red markings and highlights, hinting a military origin. On both sides, a large set of splayed white wings adorned the smooth metal, a series of equally white letters reading "ASGARON" identifying the ship together with its serial numbers. After a short pause one of the engine flared up to slowly take the newcomer towards the massive station. An feminine, clearly artificial voice calmly requests landing permission onto the station.

There's a pause as the ship is lightly scanned.
"Permission granted. Just don't cause trouble, y'hear?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 11-05-2015

(11-05-2015, 09:18 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-05-2015, 09:16 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the lights flicker and eventually go off, and a rock flies through a window in the kitchen*
Shattering glass...
That usually doesn't mean anything good.
*he runs towards the noise*

One can see Umbra's eyes look around the room, as they're glowing in the dark like his rings.
"...Wurg? I'm going to do something weird. Don't freak out." His very being flickers momentarily.

"U-uh, alright..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - DaBayleySaur - 11-05-2015

And THEN after that shipped jumped into the system, ANOTHER ship jumped in, wanting to join the fun and to not be left out. A ship of mysterious (And somewhat ridiculous) design in fact. The cockpit was a round, disk shape, with a large blue tinted window in the centre of the disc and a smaller blue triangle protruding out of it. The main body resembled a thick stick of sorts, with two shorter, but equally thick, 'sticks' attached on the sides. The main body had a small red window, with 6 small black squares around it. 3 above, 3 below. The secondary bodies were attached to the main body with large black hallways, and near the tips they had several windows, presumably so the Captain could see into space through the bedrooms...all 4 of them? Anyway, at the tip of the secondary bodies, there were two missile silos, while the tip of the cockpit had a point defence laser. The ship opened communications, and out came a shrill voice.
"HELLO?! I AM CAPTAIN VELA (AND YES I AM A GUY DO NOT QUESTION MY PARENT'S CHILD RAISING SKILLS!) FROM THE STAR SYSTEM VALERIE! I REQUEST TO DOCK!"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 11-05-2015

(must...not...correct...inconsistencies!)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rune - 11-05-2015

(11-05-2015, 09:34 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-05-2015, 09:19 PM)Rune Wrote: Only shortly after the Avali ship another ship jumped into the system, quite a distance away from Eden. While not impressive in size, its hull showed a orderly, brand-new black coloration with straight red markings and highlights, hinting a military origin. On both sides, a large set of splayed white wings adorned the smooth metal, a series of equally white letters reading "ASGARON" identifying the ship together with its serial numbers. After a short pause one of the engine flared up to slowly take the newcomer towards the massive station. An feminine, clearly artificial voice calmly requests landing permission onto the station.

There's a pause as the ship is lightly scanned.
"Permission granted. Just don't cause trouble, y'hear?"
This time a real, though still female voice answers:
"Acknowledged. Asgaron out."
The smallish ship scanned the other vessels in proximity, including the one that still had a relatively fresh FTL signature.
"Interesting...."
With a few presses she fired the other engine up, setting both on 30 % thrust as the black ship gently acclerated towards Eden and also closer to the other newcomer to get a better look at it.

(11-05-2015, 09:37 PM)DaBayleySaur Wrote: And THEN after that shipped jumped into the system, ANOTHER ship jumped in, wanting to join the fun and to not be left out. A ship of mysterious (And somewhat ridiculous) design in fact. The cockpit was a round, disk shape, with a large blue tinted window in the centre of the disc and a smaller blue triangle protruding out of it. The main body resembled a thick stick of sorts, with two shorter, but equally thick, 'sticks' attached on the sides. The main body had a small red window, with 6 small black squares around it. 3 above, 3 below. The secondary bodies were attached to the main body with large black hallways, and near the tips they had several windows, presumably so the Captain could see into space through the bedrooms...all 4 of them? Anyway, at the tip of the secondary bodies, there were two missile silos, while the tip of the cockpit had a point defence laser. The ship opened communications, and out came a shrill voice.
"HELLO?! I AM CAPTAIN VELA (AND YES I AM A GUY DO NOT QUESTION MY PARENT'S CHILD RAISING SKILLS!) FROM THE STAR SYSTEM VALERIE! I REQUEST TO DOCK!"

Another scan. And this time, a sigh.
"Go ahead..."
You can faintly hear him mumbling something about "meeting" a bunch of weirdos every day.
// I'm thinking of making grouchy permission man a minor character > w>

(11-05-2015, 09:39 PM)Surge Wrote: (must...not...correct...inconsistencies!)

((https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUDjRZ30SNo))

(11-05-2015, 09:35 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "U-uh, alright..."

And just like that, it seems like Umbra has completely disappeared. Not escaped, but... Vanished into thin air.

// I'm sorry I don't know how to space ; A;

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 11-05-2015

(11-05-2015, 09:42 PM)Umbra Wrote:

And just like that, it seems like Umbra has completely disappeared. Not escaped, but... Vanished into thin air.

(what no you're fine we just never did anything for the setting to make space even possible.)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-05-2015

(11-05-2015, 09:42 PM)Umbra Wrote:

*the thug jumps into the building, and shoots a few shots into the wall*
Hand over the goods, and nobody dies!
*he begins to loot the kitchen*

(11-05-2015, 09:43 PM)Surge Wrote: (what no you're fine we just never did anything for the setting to make space even possible.)

// oh. I thought you were commenting on grouchy permission man... Sorry.
// I still feel like something's my fault, though...

(11-05-2015, 09:45 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the thug jumps into the building, and shoots a few shots into the wall*

The only things that seem like they're worth taking are the coffee brewer and Umbra's food.
The Anomaly appears near him, holding a bo staff that matches its color scheme.
"How about no."
It raises the staff and swings downward.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Shaadaris - 11-05-2015

(11-05-2015, 09:40 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-05-2015, 09:37 PM)DaBayleySaur Wrote: And THEN after that shipped jumped into the system, ANOTHER ship jumped in, wanting to join the fun and to not be left out. A ship of mysterious (And somewhat ridiculous) design in fact. The cockpit was a round, disk shape, with a large blue tinted window in the centre of the disc and a smaller blue triangle protruding out of it. The main body resembled a thick stick of sorts, with two shorter, but equally thick, 'sticks' attached on the sides. The main body had a small red window, with 6 small black squares around it. 3 above, 3 below. The secondary bodies were attached to the main body with large black hallways, and near the tips they had several windows, presumably so the Captain could see into space through the bedrooms...all 4 of them? Anyway, at the tip of the secondary bodies, there were two missile silos, while the tip of the cockpit had a point defence laser. The ship opened communications, and out came a shrill voice.

Another scan. And this time, a sigh.
"Go ahead..."
You can faintly hear him mumbling something about "meeting" a bunch of weirdos every day.
// I'm thinking of making grouchy permission man a minor character > w>

((Yes, grouchy permission man must be a minor character.
He has the Informed Attribute of actually being very fun at parties.
He has the largest sock collection in the galaxy.
Some say he got the job after a stint as an auctioneer on Saturn... Others say he chose the job to hide from "the people" who were after him. Many believe he has a dark and terrible secret which he guards with his life, or that he's actually the ruler of Nexus 17 in disguise... None of which is probably true...
And his name... is... Um... Nobody really remembers. Everyone just calls him "the permission guy" or some variant of that.))

"EXCELLENT! NYEAHHAAAAH!" The rather odd ship docked onto the station, and when the cockpit window opened, an unusually tall human bounded out of it. He had short brown hair and wore a bright red long sleeved shirt, with a dark red zip going down, and same dark red coloured trousers. those trousers happened to also go over his feet.

(11-05-2015, 09:40 PM)Rune Wrote:
(11-05-2015, 09:34 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Permission granted. Just don't cause trouble, y'hear?"
This time a real, though still female voice answers:
"Acknowledged. Asgaron out."
The smallish ship scanned the other vessels in proximity, including the one that still had a relatively fresh FTL signature.
"Interesting...."
With a few presses she fired the other engine up, setting both on 30 % thrust as the black ship gently acclerated towards Eden and also closer to the other newcomer to get a better look at it.

Ralako reads through the data being collected by the drone he launched earlier, while the Mantis's autopilot brings him toward the station. Despite being more Earth-like in terms of atmospheric composition and temperature, it looks like it would be fine for him to walk without atmospheric gear. That, and he has implants to help him survive, hidden beneath his feathers.

In between reading he glances back at the radar, and notices the ship that jumped in behind him seems to be heading for him.

The Avali keeps an eye on it, somewhat wary but not touching the controls just yet.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-05-2015

(11-05-2015, 09:47 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-05-2015, 09:43 PM)Surge Wrote: (what no you're fine we just never did anything for the setting to make space even possible.)

// oh. I thought you were commenting on grouchy permission man... Sorry.
// I still feel like something's my fault, though...

(11-05-2015, 09:45 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the thug jumps into the building, and shoots a few shots into the wall*

The only things that seem like they're worth taking are the coffee brewer and Umbra's food.
The Anomaly appears near him, holding a bo staff that matches its color scheme.
"How about no."
It raises the staff and swings downward.
*the staff hits the thug straight in the skull, resulting in a lould crack, and the thug slumps to the ground*
*a click can be heard from from outside broken window*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rune - 11-05-2015

Rhayii, as was the mysterious ship's pilot's name, leaned back in her seat, watching the other ship as the Asgaron sailed closer, picking out a hangar for her ship.

The human, Vela, walked slowly. Jeez, this gravity was a bit higher than he was used to. All this walking was really starting to wear down on him. But he carried on.

(11-05-2015, 10:03 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the staff hits the thug straight in the skull, resulting in a lould crack, and the thug slumps to the ground*
*a click can be heard from from outside broken window*

The Anomaly picks up the crook and places him outside the window, the staff disappearing.
"This better be covered by my insurance... I better not have just killed this guy, either. That'd be unpleasant..."

The Mantis slips into the same hangar as Rhayii's ship, passing through the hangar's air shield with a brief hum.

Ralako feels the station's artificial gravity pinning him more firmly to his seat, and he takes manual control to land precisely on his assigned pad.

Once touched down, he shuts the engines down and sighs softly. The radar changes to a video feed of the surrounding hangar, through which he watches the other vessel arrive.