Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 06-24-2016

(06-24-2016, 12:20 PM)achroma Wrote: "Probally.it might not, they probally don't want to scare the populism."
*sol hastily summons a bronze cutlass and turns towards the bush* 

Four hooded figures- all somewhat beat up- emerge.
"Damn..." Chaos coughs and 'glitches.'
"Oh, good, we're all back together again... You okay, Chaos?"
"We had a run-in with a powerful part of The Remnant's army..."
"Well, at least you're still alive... What now?"
"Back to your house. Let's get you fixed back up."
The four figures walk off.
"I... Better go join them. I'll see you around, Danu." Umbra gives a short farewell wave as he runs off, too.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-24-2016

(06-24-2016, 04:49 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-24-2016, 12:20 PM)achroma Wrote: "Probally.it might not, they probally don't want to scare the populism."
*sol hastily summons a bronze cutlass and turns towards the bush* 

Four hooded figures- all somewhat beat up- emerge.
"Damn..." Chaos coughs and 'glitches.'
"Oh, good, we're all back together again... You okay, Chaos?"
"We had a run-in with a powerful part of The Remnant's army..."
"Well, at least you're still alive... What now?"
"Back to your house. Let's get you fixed back up."
The four figures walk off.
"I... Better go join them. I'll see you around, Danu." Umbra gives a short farewell wave as he runs off, too.

*the kineptic waves, slightly confused by the glitchinh anomaly*
"Cya ya around, if you need me I'll be at the inn."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-25-2016

*sol continues on and towards the gaurd station, attempting to get as little attention to him as possible*
"I need to find out more about these anomalies..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 06-25-2016

*some screams ring out near umbra, maybe 300 feet away in the forest, but are quite suddenly quelled, just the sound of metal being torn for a few moments*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 06-25-2016

(06-25-2016, 01:42 AM)Rahizel Wrote: *some screams ring out near umbra, maybe 300 feet away in the forest, but are quite suddenly quelled, just the sound of metal being torn for a few moments*

Umbra seems a bit concerned on the way to his house, but Chaos and the others keep urging him along.

*sol enters the station and is quickly towards the archive by one of the employees, and begins to hastily looking for any paperwork on the anomalies*
"There has to be something here... There's always the computers.
*sol begins to rummage around, and waves to a passing intern*

(06-25-2016, 02:44 AM)achroma Wrote: *sol enters the station and is quickly towards the archive by one of the employees, and begins to hastily looking for any paperwork on the anomalies*

There isn't any whatsoever except for the fact that one is enlisted as a High Guard. There's a picture of Subject 46 and Umbra.

(06-25-2016, 02:55 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 02:44 AM)achroma Wrote: *sol enters the station and is quickly towards the archive by one of the employees, and begins to hastily looking for any paperwork on the anomalies*

There isn't any whatsoever except for the fact that one is enlisted as a High Guard. There's a picture of Subject 46 and Umbra.

*sol runs over to a copier and makes copies of the documents*
"That face looks familiar... That was the person by the pub. That must mean..."
*he briskly folds the papers and stuffs them into a pocket, before searching the terminal for anything related to the anomalies*

(06-25-2016, 03:13 AM)achroma Wrote: *sol runs over to a copier and makes copies of the documents*
*he briskly folds the papers and stuffs them into a pocket, before searching the terminal for anything related to the anomalies*

Nothing but the same information.
Nearby guards start questioning Sol's access rights.

(06-25-2016, 04:38 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 03:13 AM)achroma Wrote: *sol runs over to a copier and makes copies of the documents*

Nothing but the same information.
Nearby guards start questioning Sol's access rights.
*sol enters subject 46 into the terminal, and glances at the gaurds*
"So far so good. As long as they don't ask any questions."

(06-25-2016, 02:29 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 01:42 AM)Rahizel Wrote: *some screams ring out near umbra, maybe 300 feet away in the forest, but are quite suddenly quelled, just the sound of metal being torn for a few moments*

Umbra seems a bit concerned on the way to his house, but Chaos and the others keep urging him along.
*a slightly shimmering object follows alongside from a medium distance *

(06-25-2016, 11:54 AM)achroma Wrote: *sol enters subject 46 into the terminal, and glances at the gaurds*

Nothing new. Again. Strange.
A Guard starts making his way over to Sol.

(06-25-2016, 02:05 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *a slightly shimmering object follows alongside from a medium distance *

"...Uh, guys? Should we hurry up?"
The four shrouded figures turn to look at the object. Nothing can be seen under the hoods.
"...What is that?"

(06-25-2016, 03:46 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 11:54 AM)achroma Wrote: *sol enters subject 46 into the terminal, and glances at the gaurds*

(06-25-2016, 02:05 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *a slightly shimmering object follows alongside from a medium distance *

The four shrouded figures turn to look at the object. Nothing can be seen under the hoods.
"...What is that?"
*for a split second the figure is more visible. What can be seen is a metallic, blood soaked and skinless avali figure, grinning garishly as it drags a blood soaked basket behind it. Nothing other than the eyes can confirm it even exists, that and the occasional sound of grinding and creaking metal fading in and out*

(06-25-2016, 03:53 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *for a split second the figure is more visible. What can be seen is a metallic, blood soaked and skinless avali figure, grinning garishly as it drags a blood soaked basket behind it. Nothing other than the eyes can confirm it even exists, that and the occasional sound of grinding and creaking metal fading in and out*

"..."
"..."
"..."

"...Run?"
"Yeah."
The five start going back to Umbra's house a lot more quickly.

(06-25-2016, 04:04 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 03:53 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *for a split second the figure is more visible. What can be seen is a metallic, blood soaked and skinless avali figure, grinning garishly as it drags a blood soaked basket behind it. Nothing other than the eyes can confirm it even exists, that and the occasional sound of grinding and creaking metal fading in and out*

"..."
"..."
"..."

"...Run?"
"Yeah."
The five start going back to Umbra's house a lot more quickly.
*the smile turns to a blank face and all but the glowing eyes vanish, but easily keep pace*

(06-25-2016, 04:31 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *the smile turns to a blank face and all but the glowing eyes vanish, but easily keep pace*

"Apathy? Mind slowing this guy down?"
"Right." Apathy conjures an ice wall behind the group to try and break contact.

(06-25-2016, 04:46 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 04:31 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *the smile turns to a blank face and all but the glowing eyes vanish, but easily keep pace*

"Apathy? Mind slowing this guy down?"
"Right." Apathy conjures an ice wall behind the group to try and break contact.
*considering the fact that next generation cloaking technology is in use there's no way telling if it worked*
*sneaks up on the distracted umbra and playfully nips at his ankles and tail*

(06-25-2016, 03:46 PM)Umbra Wrote:

"...What is that?"

*he quickly glances over his shoulder and then back to the monitor*
"Hey officer, I need a favor. The documents I'm searching for aren't here."
*sol attempts to keep his face hidden*
*if he starts asking questions, this won't end well for the both of us.*

(06-25-2016, 04:58 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *considering the fact that next generation cloaking technology is in use there's no way telling if it worked*

Umbra is too busy running to notice or even be nipped...

(06-25-2016, 04:58 PM)achroma Wrote: *he quickly glances over his shoulder and then back to the monitor*

"First off, why are you even in here searching through confidential data?" The Guard has his arms crossed, looking down at the Kineptic with skepticism.

(06-25-2016, 08:15 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 04:58 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *considering the fact that next generation cloaking technology is in use there's no way telling if it worked*

Umbra is too busy running to notice or even be nipped...

(06-25-2016, 04:58 PM)achroma Wrote: *he quickly glances over his shoulder and then back to the monitor*

"First off, why are you even in here searching through confidential data?" The Guard has his arms crossed, looking down at the Kineptic with skepticism.
"I have to err.. sort evidence."
*the kineptic steps away from the terminal still keeping his face hidden*
"Why are you questioning what I'm doing?"
*sol seems tense, and uncomfortable*