Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 06-25-2016

(06-25-2016, 08:52 PM)achroma Wrote: "I have to err.. sort evidence."
*the kineptic steps away from the terminal still keeping his face hidden*
"Why are you questioning what I'm doing?"
*sol seems tense, and uncomfortable*

The Guard raises a pixelated eyebrow.
"Civilians are obviously not allowed access to confidential data. There is also no need to sort evidence in a digital medium. I will need to see your badge if you are to continue 'sorting evidence.'"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 06-25-2016

(06-25-2016, 08:15 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 04:58 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *considering the fact that next generation cloaking technology is in use there's no way telling if it worked*
*sneaks up on the distracted umbra and playfully nips at his ankles and tail*

Umbra is too busy running to notice or even be nipped...

(06-25-2016, 04:58 PM)achroma Wrote: *he quickly glances over his shoulder and then back to the monitor*
"Hey officer, I need a favor. The documents I'm searching for aren't here."
*sol attempts to keep his face hidden*
*if he starts asking questions, this won't end well for the both of us.*

"First off, why are you even in here searching through confidential data?" The Guard has his arms crossed, looking down at the Kineptic with skepticism.
braaaawk!
*playfully bounds after Umbra*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-25-2016

(06-25-2016, 09:17 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 08:52 PM)achroma Wrote: "I have to err.. sort evidence."
*the kineptic steps away from the terminal still keeping his face hidden*
"Why are you questioning what I'm doing?"
*sol seems tense, and uncomfortable*

The Guard raises a pixelated eyebrow.
"Civilians are obviously not allowed access to confidential data. There is also no need to sort evidence in a digital medium. I will need to see your badge if you are to continue 'sorting evidence.'"

*sol pats his pockets and flashes the badge at the gaurd. On closer inspection, it would appear counterfeit*
"I'm new here, and I'm planing on looking at the anomilis activities. Where would I go to view that?"
*he attempts to sound confident, and convincing* 

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 06-26-2016

(06-25-2016, 11:47 PM)achroma Wrote: *sol pats his pockets and flashes the badge at the gaurd. On closer inspection, it would appear counterfeit*
"I'm new here, and I'm planing on looking at the anomilis activities. Where would I go to view that?"

The Guard looks at the fake for a bit, then brings out and looks at his own badge to confirm his suspicions.
"Firstly, nowhere. He records his own 'activities' and uploads them privately. Secondly, leave or I will notify the others if your intrusion. Your search for information that does not exist ends here."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-26-2016

(06-26-2016, 01:22 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 11:47 PM)achroma Wrote: *sol pats his pockets and flashes the badge at the gaurd. On closer inspection, it would appear counterfeit*

The Guard looks at the fake for a bit, then brings out and looks at his own badge to confirm his suspicions.
"Firstly, nowhere. He records his own 'activities' and uploads them privately. Secondly, leave or I will notify the others of your intrusion. Your search for information that does not exist ends here."

"Thanks for telling me that But, you might want to stop that guy form burning that paperwork"
*sol points off to the distance to a non existent person, and sprints towards the nearest exit whilst the gaurd is distracted*

(06-26-2016, 01:50 AM)achroma Wrote: "Thanks for telling me that But, you might want to stop that guy form burning that paperwork"
*sol points off to the distance to a non existent person, and sprints towards the nearest exit whilst the gaurd is distracted*

The Guard wasn't really distracted, but Sol was able to make it out anyway.
That was close.

(06-26-2016, 01:53 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 01:50 AM)achroma Wrote: "Thanks for telling me that But, you might want to stop that guy form burning that paperwork"

That was close.

*Sol stops in a allyway, panting*
"I'll have to question this umbra later. But I need some dirty work done first"
*He begins to shove the documents into a envelope*
"Sometimes I wounder if my lust for knowledge drives me too far. But it'll all be worth it in the end."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 06-26-2016

(06-26-2016, 01:53 AM)Umbra Wrote:

That was close.
*squawks at umbra*
*watches from a distance*

(06-26-2016, 11:46 AM)achroma Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 03:17 AM)Rahizel Wrote: *squawks at umbra*
*watches from a distance*
//who is being watched?
// umbra you fool, read posts
*in an 8 foot diameter spherical area behind Umbra's house, all plant life starts to wither and die, the grass and trees becoming charred and turning to ash, like invisible flame*
Damnit...

(06-26-2016, 12:17 PM)Rahizel Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 11:46 AM)achroma Wrote: //who is being watched?
// umbra you fool, read posts
*in an 8 foot diameter spherical area behind Umbra's house, all plant life starts to wither and die, the grass and trees becoming charred and turning to ash, like invisible flame*
Damnit...

// that was achroma, not me :/
Umbra and the other four start drawing the blinds and curtains to block anyone- or anything- from looking inside.
"I think that thing's still out there..."
"I can try and scare it away after we're done doing whatever it is we need to to get me restored."
"Right, right... Empathy, you know how to do this, right?"
"Yes, but... I need Umbra to be unconscious or it won't work."

"That's fine. As long as I get back to normal."
Order knocks Umbra out with a pulled hammer slap. "...Sorry."
"It's fine. I was going to ask you to do that anyway..."
The four stand around the unconscious creature.
"...Any last thoughts? Anyone?"
The room is silent.
"...'Kay, then. Empathy, go ahead."

(06-26-2016, 04:07 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 12:17 PM)Rahizel Wrote: // umbra you fool, read posts
Damnit...

// that was achroma, not me :/
Umbra and the other four start drawing the blinds and curtains to block anyone- or anything- from looking inside.
"I think that thing's still out there..."
"I can try and scare it away after we're done doing whatever it is we need to to get me restored."
"Right, right... Empathy, you know how to do this, right?"
"Yes, but... I need Umbra to be unconscious or it won't work."

"That's fine. As long as I get back to normal."
Order knocks Umbra out with a pulled hammer slap. "...Sorry."
"It's fine. I was going to ask you to do that anyway..."
The four stand around the unconscious creature.
"...Any last thoughts? Anyone?"
The room is silent.
"...'Kay, then. Empathy, go ahead."
*remy is still trying to get in on the action*

(06-26-2016, 04:19 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *remy is still trying to get in on the action*

Everything is closed and locked. Perhaps it's a ploy to get the narrator out of explaining a process he hadn't thought about much.
Or perhaps they just want privacy.

*sol returns back to the inn, with envelope on hand*
"Thank the gods that the gaurd didn't arrest me. I guess my tax dollars aren't going to waste"
*the kineptic enters his room and lockes the door*
"Now to find a mercinary..."

(06-26-2016, 04:20 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 04:19 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *remy is still trying to get in on the action*

Everything is closed and locked. Perhaps it's a ploy to get the narrator out of explaining a process he hadn't thought about much.
Or perhaps they just want privacy.
*paws at the door and whimpers*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 06-27-2016

//I'm not posting anything currently because standard story procedure of not explaining a characters time off when nothing interesting happens. As a plus it'll let everyone re-situate themselves.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 06-27-2016

*keeps pawing at Umbra's door*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-27-2016

*a small clay golem leaves the room, carying a rolled up piece of paper*
"this planet keeps their magic users well documented..."
*sol leaves his room and heads to the pub, obviously looking for someone*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 06-27-2016

After a few minutes of unconsciousness, Umbra wakes up. He slowly gets up and rubs the area where Order smacked him.
"Ow..." He looks around to see four cloaks on the ground, as well as the clear remains of a broken purple crystal.
Guess it's done, then... Umbra attempts to change into Anomaly form to see if it really did work.
Sure enough, it did.
He changes back as quickly as he previously changed. Right. Better go let The Sergeant know...
Umbra looks at a clock mounted on the wall.
1:00 a.m.
...Later.
Umbra finally heads to bed, taking the cloaks up with him.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-27-2016

(06-27-2016, 04:24 PM)Umbra Wrote: After a few minutes of unconsciousness, Umbra wakes up. He slowly gets up and rubs the area where Order smacked him.
"Ow..." He looks around to see four cloaks on the ground, as well as the clear remains of a broken purple crystal.
Guess it's done, then... Umbra attempts to change into Anomaly form to see if it really did work.
Sure enough, it did.
He changes back as quickly as he previously changed. Right. Better go let The Sergeant know...
Umbra looks at a clock mounted on the wall.
1:00 a.m.
...Later.
Umbra finally heads to bed, taking the cloaks up with him.

*a hollow boinking is heard from the front door. It hasn't stopped and sound like it's going to stop*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 06-27-2016

(06-27-2016, 05:05 PM)achroma Wrote: *a hollow boinking is heard from the front door. It hasn't stopped and sound like it's going to stop*

State arrives back at Umbra's house. He'd see whatever's knocking.