Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 07-03-2016

(07-03-2016, 01:10 AM)achroma Wrote: //won't be able to reply until the 8th starting on the 3. Sorry for the inconvenience
//also I did reply.

// k, lemme just...

(07-02-2016, 12:06 PM)achroma Wrote: *the kinetic fallows with no resistance, and the clay pidgon attempts to land on umbra*
"Huh, why is that think still alive, I'm pretty sure I ordered it to dissolve...
Let's Just get this over with."

They arrive at the station with no further trouble. Umbra then starts going back towards his house.
Well, that was easy.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-03-2016

(07-03-2016, 01:48 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-03-2016, 01:10 AM)achroma Wrote: //won't be able to reply until the 8th starting on the 3. Sorry for the inconvenience
//also I did reply.

// k, lemme just...

(07-02-2016, 12:06 PM)achroma Wrote: *the kinetic fallows with no resistance, and the clay pidgon attempts to land on umbra*
"Huh, why is that think still alive, I'm pretty sure I ordered it to dissolve...
Let's Just get this over with."

They arrive at the station with no further trouble. Umbra then starts going back towards his house.
Well, that was easy.
*sol tries to wave despite the hand cuffs*
"I hope that fella gets a pay raise... Time to serve the time..."
*meanwhile at the musame*
"Well aren't you a squeamish one? I'll make it quick."
"P p please no, I have a family, and kids!"
*laughing fills the build as sickening thud echos around the room, and a new statue takes the place of the missing one*
//I'll leave off here for now. 

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 07-06-2016

// since nobody is doing anything, I guess I'll initiate something.

Umbra decides to go for a walk while he's outside and somewhat awake. As he walks down the streets and near the town square, he runs into- and almost trips over- Zeurei.
"Aah!" Umbra stops himself from falling, thankfully. Falling face-first onto stone is a really good way to turn a regular day into a bad day.
"Sorry, I wasn't really-... Oh. Hi, uh... Zeurei."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 07-06-2016

(07-06-2016, 12:13 AM)Umbra Wrote: // since nobody is doing anything, I guess I'll initiate something.

Umbra decides to go for a walk while he's outside and somewhat awake. As he walks down the streets and near the town square, he runs into- and almost trips over- Zeurei.
"Aah!" Umbra stops himself from falling, thankfully. Falling face-first onto stone is a really good way to turn a regular day into a bad day.
*the glowing orange eyes with the void in the center watch from the center of the patch of dead flora, barely visible disembodied eyes. Meanwhile a large gamd beast is strung up on a nearby tree, already gutted and ready to be cooked potentially*

(07-06-2016, 12:37 AM)Rahizel Wrote: *the glowing orange eyes with the void in the center watch from the center of the patch of dead flora, barely visible disembodied eyes. Meanwhile a large gamd beast is strung up on a nearby tree, already gutted and ready to be cooked potentially*

Some people are definitely taking notice of whatever's going on. A few Guards have arrived on the scene and are looking around.

(07-06-2016, 12:47 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-06-2016, 12:37 AM)Rahizel Wrote: *the glowing orange eyes with the void in the center watch from the center of the patch of dead flora, barely visible disembodied eyes. Meanwhile a large gamd beast is strung up on a nearby tree, already gutted and ready to be cooked potentially*

Some people are definitely taking notice of whatever's going on. A few Guards have arrived on the scene and are looking around.
*there's just a slain beast tied up and gutted with a note nailed between the eyes reading "cook me" and looks like it could feed a dozen people*

(07-06-2016, 01:01 AM)Rahizel Wrote: *there's just a slain beast tied up and gutted with a note nailed between the eyes reading "cook me" and looks like it could feed a dozen people*

"...Hm." The Guard that huffed checks around to see if it's really fit for the taking, as opposed to being trapped or something.

(07-06-2016, 01:27 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-06-2016, 01:01 AM)Rahizel Wrote: *there's just a slain beast tied up and gutted with a note nailed between the eyes reading "cook me" and looks like it could feed a dozen people*

"...Hm." The Guard that huffed checks around to see if it's really fit for the taking, as opposed to being trapped or something.
*seems like someone was forced to kill it but unable to dispose of it*

(07-06-2016, 01:31 AM)Rahizel Wrote: *seems like someone was forced to kill it but unable to dispose of it*

"...Looks safe enough. Can you guys help me get this down? I know a place that could use it."
The Guards take the beast down and carry it off somewhere. One calls in to report the minor disturbance and what they intend to do with it.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 07-06-2016

(07-06-2016, 12:13 AM)Umbra Wrote: // since nobody is doing anything, I guess I'll initiate something.

After waiting for a bit, Zeurei had decided to stand and walk a bit to keep his legs stretched.  Well, until someone ran into him.  They basically tripped over him, their leg harshly swiping him in the face as they'd attempted to keep their balance, sending him rapidly to the ground on his hind quarters rather awkwardly. 

He didn't really say anything for a moment as his eyes wobbled trying to find something else to focus on, as it really did hurt, basically getting kneed then kicked in the face.  "Puuuuuurrfthwulgin sommanthssa."  It was literal gibberish that he spouted wildly, looking up as Umbra attempted to apologize. 

Before he could hold his tongue it spat out.  "Watch where you're going!  Owww..."  He held his face, his position making his robes ride up to his knees, enough to reveal his prosthetic leg.  After waiting for a bit longer he looked up again.  "Sorry...  That, hurt."  And he finally stood up, brushing some road dust off his robe.  "Not a good way to say hello."  Continuing to rub his face to straighten his down, it was noticeable that all dye had faded now, leaving him completely skull white to the core other than his eyes, when he had before been purple with green highlighting.

(07-06-2016, 03:25 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-06-2016, 01:31 AM)Rahizel Wrote: *seems like someone was forced to kill it but unable to dispose of it*

"...Looks safe enough. Can you guys help me get this down? I know a place that could use it."
The Guards take the beast down and carry it off somewhere. One calls in to report the minor disturbance and what they intend to do with it.
*is simply following the meat with a hungry look*
// question, since I've never said Remy's gender, what do most of you think it is?
Damn...
*rematerializes out of the shimmering smoke, looking very worse for wear as they walk into town, looking like they had a pyrrhic victory recently. Hobbling around with artificial muscle tears, the spaced out bits of plating** being dented, right arm barely movable and nearly torn clean off, and left leg dragging limply with the foot damaged almost beyond recognition, held on with some high grade duct tape, and last but not least the micro fission reactor being in emergency shutdown mode, causing Rahizel to be venting a lot of heat through the functional active radiators resembling a very large avali wing on their left arm along with the components behind the eyes creating a warm glow with the sharp edged black void in the middle*
Need, power...

(Remember the crazy avali yanked out of a prison of an armor suit?)
*is walking around town aimlessly, looking incredibly paranoid and twitchy and standing out*

**armor was meant for completely covering maybe a 3.5 foot tall Avali, not the broad shouldered, 5 foot tall monstrosity Rahizel resembles

(07-06-2016, 09:30 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:      After waiting for a bit, Zeurei had decided to stand and walk a bit to keep his legs stretched.  Well, until someone ran into him.  They basically tripped over him, their leg harshly swiping him in the face as they'd attempted to keep their balance, sending him rapidly to the ground on his hind quarters rather awkwardly. 

He didn't really say anything for a moment as his eyes wobbled trying to find something else to focus on, as it really did hurt, basically getting kneed then kicked in the face.  "Puuuuuurrfthwulgin sommanthssa."  It was literal gibberish that he spouted wildly, looking up as Umbra attempted to apologize. 

Before he could hold his tongue it spat out.  "Watch where you're going!  Owww..."  He held his face, his position making his robes ride up to his knees, enough to reveal his prosthetic leg.  After waiting for a bit longer he looked up again.  "Sorry...  That, hurt."  And he finally stood up, brushing some road dust off his robe.  "Not a good way to say hello."  Continuing to rub his face to straighten his down, it was noticeable that all dye had faded now, leaving him completely skull white to the core other than his eyes, when he had before been purple with green highlighting.

"Yeah... That's the problem with walking around town sometimes. You guys, the Jakkai, and the Kineptics aren't as tall as everyone else is used to, so..."
"...Anyway, how're you?... Uh, besides the 'almost tripping over you' thing." Umbra rubs the back of his head nervously with a nervous smile.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 07-06-2016

(07-06-2016, 05:18 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Yeah... That's the problem with walking around town sometimes. You guys, the Jakkai, and the Kineptics aren't as tall as everyone else is used to, so..."
"...Anyway, how're you?... Uh, besides the 'almost tripping over you' thing." Umbra rubs the back of his head nervously with a nervous smile.

"ehhg...  Fine, Danu said something about meeting today at town square to talk, although I can't remember when or if she said a time, or if she even said today and not just "later".  So I figured I'd hang around here for a while around noon, since I have nothing else to do today.  You?"
  He rambled a little, speaking a bit too quickly to fully understand without waiting for a moment and letting one's brain fill in and correct everything that was misheard.  It was an obvious artifact of speech meant for exchange of information with pack mates rather than, others.  Not that he considered Umbra a pack mate so much as he just expected Umbra to easily understand him anyways.

Zeureis poked Umbra in the middle of  the back softly, after sneaking up on him well enough for Zeurei to not even notice.

(07-06-2016, 10:55 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
"ehhg...  Fine, Danu said something about meeting today at town square to talk, although I can't remember when or if she said a time, or if she even said today and not just "later".  So I figured I'd hang around here for a while around noon, since I have nothing else to do today.  You?"
  He rambled a little, speaking a bit too quickly to fully understand without waiting for a moment and letting one's brain fill in and correct everything that was misheard.  It was an obvious artifact of speech meant for exchange of information with pack mates rather than, others.  Not that he considered Umbra a pack mate so much as he just expected Umbra to easily understand him anyways.

Zeureis poked Umbra in the middle of  the back softly, after sneaking up on him well enough for Zeurei to not even notice.

"Eh, fine. Just took care of a pretty inexperienced criminal... Poor guy. Don't know what he was a-"
Umbra is interrupted by the poke. "Wah!" He somewhat jumps and spins around, his hands raised in a weak defensive position.
"Oh. Hi."
"...Please don't do that."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 07-07-2016

(07-06-2016, 11:57 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-06-2016, 10:55 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:

"Eh, fine. Just took care of a pretty inexperienced criminal... Poor guy. Don't know what he was a-"
Umbra is interrupted by the poke. "Wah!" He somewhat jumps and spins around, his hands raised in a weak defensive position.
"Oh. Hi."
*is startled by the noise and goes belly up in a kneejerk response, thoroughly startled and breathing rapidly from only being a few feet away*
ÓÂÒ

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 07-07-2016

(07-06-2016, 11:57 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Eh, fine. Just took care of a pretty inexperienced criminal... Poor guy. Don't know what he was a-"
"Oh. Hi."

"Hee." was her only response to him, making it quite obvious she didn't care and probably would do it again if she thought the time appropriate.  Zeurei meanwhile leaned to the side slightly, staring at Zeureis as he lifted a finger.  "When, did you get your arm back?"  "Lifted it off some streetside merch who was trying to sell it rather than turn it in as lost."  Zeurei's hands fell slightly to his sides and his expression blanked as he looked back to Umbra.  "You're technically a guard aren't you?"  "oops."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 07-07-2016

(07-07-2016, 03:47 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:      "Hee." was her only response to him, making it quite obvious she didn't care and probably would do it again if she thought the time appropriate.  Zeurei meanwhile leaned to the side slightly, staring at Zeureis as he lifted a finger.  "When, did you get your arm back?"  "Lifted it off some streetside merch who was trying to sell it rather than turn it in as lost."  Zeurei's hands fell slightly to his sides and his expression blanked as he looked back to Umbra.  "You're technically a guard aren't you?"  "oops."

"...Yes, I am. If you turn it in as lost like the man shouldhave, though, I won't mind helping you get one of your own."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 07-07-2016

(07-07-2016, 03:59 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-07-2016, 03:47 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:      "Hee." was her only response to him, making it quite obvious she didn't care and probably would do it again if she thought the time appropriate.  Zeurei meanwhile leaned to the side slightly, staring at Zeureis as he lifted a finger.  "When, did you get your arm back?"  "Lifted it off some streetside merch who was trying to sell it rather than turn it in as lost."  Zeurei's hands fell slightly to his sides and his expression blanked as he looked back to Umbra.  "You're technically a guard aren't you?"  "oops."

"...Yes, I am. If you turn it in as lost like the man shouldhave, though, I won't mind helping you get one of your own."

"No.  This one is mine,  I've been looking for it for days and I'm not going to let it out of my sight again.  See?  It's mine."  She showed Umbra the marking on the shoulder, which would mean nothing to him at first, though it wasn't some cheap paint marking, it was an insignia that was riveted with small bolts to it at the shoulder.  A blue eye that seemed to turn into a vortex at the edges as the solid outline frayed into the spiral.  How quaint.  

Zeurei lifted his robe to show the hip of his prosthetic, marked with the same insignia, for a moment, careful not to basically flash the public before speaking. 
"You still shouldn't have stolen it back.  Though, I don't personally know what you should have done.  This, is somewhat of a mess."  His words sounded a bit flakey, like he almost couldn't believe what he was saying.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 07-07-2016

(07-07-2016, 04:54 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "No.  This one is mine,  I've been looking for it for days and I'm not going to let it out of my sight again.  See?  It's mine."  She showed Umbra the marking on the shoulder, which would mean nothing to him at first, though it wasn't some cheap paint marking, it was an insignia that was riveted with small bolts to it at the shoulder.  A blue eye that seemed to turn into a vortex at the edges as the solid outline frayed into the spiral.  How quaint.  

Zeurei lifted his robe to show the hip of his prosthetic, marked with the same insignia, for a moment, careful not to basically flash the public before speaking. 
"You still shouldn't have stolen it back.  Though, I don't personally know what you should have done.  This, is somewhat of a mess."  His words sounded a bit flakey, like he almost couldn't believe what he was saying.

"Ah, that changes things... I suppose I'll allow it this time, since it's yours. Just... Don't go around stealing things that aren't yours. Then we'll have some trouble..."
His tone isn't really intimidating at all. If anything, it sounds like Umbra wants to avoid any conflict.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 07-07-2016

(07-07-2016, 05:05 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-07-2016, 04:54 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "No.  This one is mine,  I've been looking for it for days and I'm not going to let it out of my sight again.  See?  It's mine."  She showed Umbra the marking on the shoulder, which would mean nothing to him at first, though it wasn't some cheap paint marking, it was an insignia that was riveted with small bolts to it at the shoulder.  A blue eye that seemed to turn into a vortex at the edges as the solid outline frayed into the spiral.  How quaint.  

"Ah, that changes things... I suppose I'll allow it this time, since it's yours. Just... Don't go around stealing things that aren't yours. Then we'll have some trouble..."
His tone isn't really intimidating at all. If anything, it sounds like Umbra wants to avoid any conflict.
*squawks at for starting them*