Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-10-2016

(07-10-2016, 05:10 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-10-2016, 11:17 AM)achroma Wrote: *a nearby bush intensely rustles, and begins to burn* 

"...What the..."

(07-10-2016, 01:49 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "Yeah, I figured...  Already?"  He looked at the bush unamused as it went alight at the edge of the bootpath.  "For the love of...  Could things NOT HAPPEN for once?"  He wasn't really talking to anyone as foot traffic halted and quickly diverted to let the guards handle it.

Umbra sighs. "I've got it." A ball of whirling snow and bits of ice appears in one of his hands and he tosses it at the bush.
The orb quickly flies straight ahead and hits the bush, freezing a section of it and quelling a few flames in the process.
There's still a Guard running towards the area with a fire extinguisher.
*the kineptic crawls out from the bush, arm being frozen solid*
"Where is it, where's the book!?"
*the kineptic shoots a amused look at zeurei*
"There's no rest for the wicked."
*it would seem the kineptic is delirious due to blood loss*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 07-10-2016

(07-10-2016, 05:32 PM)achroma Wrote: *the kineptic crawls out from the bush, arm being frozen solid*

"...You again? What are you doing here?"

(07-10-2016, 05:55 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-10-2016, 05:32 PM)achroma Wrote: *the kineptic crawls out from the bush, arm being frozen solid*

"...You again? What are you doing here?"
"The book, where it it? Also that prison time did a number on my mind..."
*the kineptic pulls a black cylinder out of his satchel and holds it out to umbra*
"And that's a parting gift. Don't drop it"
*sol tries to thaw out his arm*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 07-10-2016

(07-10-2016, 05:10 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-10-2016, 11:17 AM)achroma Wrote: *a nearby bush intensely rustles, and begins to burn* 

"...What the..."

(07-10-2016, 01:49 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "Yeah, I figured...  Already?"  He looked at the bush unamused as it went alight at the edge of the bootpath.  "For the love of...  Could things NOT HAPPEN for once?"  He wasn't really talking to anyone as foot traffic halted and quickly diverted to let the guards handle it.

Umbra sighs. "I've got it." A ball of whirling snow and bits of ice appears in one of his hands and he tosses it at the bush.
The orb quickly flies straight ahead and hits the bush, freezing a section of it and quelling a few flames in the process.
There's still a Guard running towards the area with a fire extinguisher.
*watches curiously, wondering how one causes such ice magic to occur*
Wark?

(07-10-2016, 06:29 PM)achroma Wrote: "The book, where it it? Also that prison time did a number on my mind..."
*the kineptic pulls a black cylinder out of his satchel and holds it out to umbra*

"I'm, uh, not sure if I can tell you that... Also, what are you even talking about? It hasn't even been a week since I actually arrested you..."
// technically, it hasn't even been a day. Rinoah, Odin, a few others and I can't be the only ones that actually follow the laws of time...

(07-10-2016, 10:27 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-10-2016, 06:29 PM)achroma Wrote: "The book, where it it? Also that prison time did a number on my mind..."

"I'm, uh, not sure if I can tell you that... Also, what are you even talking about? It hasn't even been a week since I actually arrested you..."
// technically, it hasn't even been a day. Rinoah, Odin, a few others and I can't be the only ones that actually follow the laws of time...
"Some random person bailed me out, never met the guy..."
*sol puts the ether cylinder on the ground and takes a step back*
"These shards came out of a rift, along with some other things."
*the kinetic continues to thaw out his arm with a fireball*

(07-10-2016, 10:38 PM)achroma Wrote: "Some random person bailed me out, never met the guy..."

"...So you're admitting that you couldn't even take a few days of imprisonment."
"...You're not going to go back to crime, are you? Because you're really not cut out for it."

(07-10-2016, 10:47 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-10-2016, 10:38 PM)achroma Wrote: "Some random person bailed me out, never met the guy..."

"...So you're admitting that you couldn't even take a few days of imprisonment."
"...You're not going to go back to crime, are you? Because you're really not cut out for it."
"I didn't ask to be bailed out. Oh god no I'm not going back into crime. I think the person who bailed me tried to kidnap m-"
*a salvo of darts comes from a bush, striking sol in the back*
"Guard, my I explain my brain has claimed its glory over me. I have a good heart albeit a insane one..."
*sol drops to the ground*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 07-11-2016

(07-10-2016, 11:17 PM)achroma Wrote: "I didn't ask to be bailed out. Oh god no I'm not going back into crime. I think the person who bailed me tried to kidnap m-"
"Guard, my I explain my brain has claimed its glory over me. I have a good heart albeit a insane one..."

Bystanders start clamoring out of the area.
Umbra notifies the nearby Guard to call for backup.
"Can you defend yourself at all, Zeurei?... I don't think all this chaos is going to die down easily... If it means anything, I sympathize with you. I'm not a fan of conflict, but it seems to find me wherever I go."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-11-2016

(07-11-2016, 01:10 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-10-2016, 11:17 PM)achroma Wrote: "I didn't ask to be bailed out. Oh god no I'm not going back into crime. I think the person who bailed me tried to kidnap m-"

"Can you defend yourself at all, Zeurei?... I don't think all this chaos is going to die down easily... If it means anything, I sympathize with you. I'm not a fan of conflict, but it seems to find me wherever I go."
*sols Begind to be dragged back into the bush by an invisible force*
"You should have given him the book. But look what you did."
*a stone gray steps out of the woods, wielding The vantablack scythe*
"I would prefer avoid conflict, but if you don't hand the book over, I will use force. Sol tried to hide the book, and look how he turned out. Another causality won't make a difference."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 07-11-2016

"...  Kind of, I can't fight, but I can protect.  Have a friend."  As he spoke, he pulled out the opal, it looked dull right now as he seemed to toss it up.  Though it flew of it's own accord flying in a straight shot before it locked perfectly 6 inches over Umbra's right shoulder where it would continue to hover and follow his every movement perfectly.  Zeurei meanwhile seemed to be writing on the air itself, leaving blue marks as he rapidly encircled himself with them before they faded.  his mouth moved with a word, a distinct one, but it looked as if the wind itself caught it, giving off a familiar ringing in the ears before small circles of blue writing surrounded his feet, Sol, but not Umbra.  And then Zeurei simply stood there to watch and wait.  The invisible force instantly halted leaving Sol stationary.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 07-11-2016

(07-11-2016, 01:30 AM)achroma Wrote: *sols Begind to be dragged back into the bush by an invisible force*
"I would prefer avoid conflict, but if you don't hand the book over, I will use force. Sol tried to hide the book, and look how he turned out. Another causality won't make a difference."

"I don't have it. Now leave him alone, please."

(07-11-2016, 01:48 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:      "...  Kind of, I can't fight, but I can protect.  Have a friend."  As he spoke, he pulled out the opal, it looked dull right now as he seemed to toss it up.  Though it flew of it's own accord flying in a straight shot before it locked perfectly 6 inches over Umbra's right shoulder where it would continue to hover and follow his every movement perfectly.  Zeurei meanwhile seemed to be writing on the air itself, leaving blue marks as he rapidly encircled himself with them before they faded.  his mouth moved with a word, a distinct one, but it looked as if the wind itself caught it, giving off a familiar ringing in the ears before small circles of blue writing surrounded his feet, Sol, but not Umbra.  And then Zeurei simply stood there to watch and wait.  The invisible force instantly halted leaving Sol stationary.

"Sure. Thanks."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 07-11-2016

*chirps at, trying to get some attention*
// needy gryph is needy

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-11-2016

(07-11-2016, 01:48 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(07-11-2016, 01:10 AM)Umbra Wrote: Bystanders start clamoring out of the area.

"...  Kind of, I can't fight, but I can protect.  Have a friend."  As he spoke, he pulled out the opal, it looked dull right now as he seemed to toss it up.  Though it flew of it's own accord flying in a straight shot before it locked perfectly 6 inches over Umbra's right shoulder where it would continue to hover and follow his every movement perfectly.  Zeurei meanwhile seemed to be writing on the air itself, leaving blue marks as he rapidly encircled himself with them before they faded.  his mouth moved with a word, a distinct one, but it looked as if the wind itself caught it, giving off a familiar ringing in the ears before small circles of blue writing surrounded his feet, Sol, but not Umbra.  And then Zeurei simply stood there to watch and wait.  The invisible force instantly halted leaving Sol stationary.
*sol indeed stops being pulled by the invisible force*
"Where is the book?! Give me an Answer or I'll force you to give one!"
*the statue rushes toward zeurei*

(07-11-2016, 03:08 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-11-2016, 01:30 AM)achroma Wrote: *sols Begind to be dragged back into the bush by an invisible force*

"I don't have it. Now leave him alone, please."

*the statue glares at umbra*
"You clearly have it because you stole it during sols arrest! You lie, demon!"
*a vantablack scythe is thrown at umbra at high speeds*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 07-11-2016

(07-11-2016, 11:21 AM)achroma Wrote: *sol indeed stops being pulled by the invisible force*

(07-11-2016, 03:08 AM)Umbra Wrote: "I don't have it. Now leave him alone, please."

As the statue moved towards zeurei, the ring of runes crackled with feedback, turning violent intentions into destructive force turned back upon them as with an incredible crack that would have sent any random civilian unconscious as they'd have been sent flying backwards upwards of 20 feet.  Zeurei only smiled,  as the unwieldy scythe just thunk-ed onto the ground.  He wagged his finger.  "Ah, ah.  Play nice."

//Weaving is so much fun.

(07-11-2016, 03:35 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(07-11-2016, 11:21 AM)achroma Wrote: *sol indeed stops being pulled by the invisible force*

As the statue moved towards zeurei, the ring of runes crackled with feedback, turning violent intentions into destructive force turned back upon them as with an incredible crack that would have sent any random civilian unconscious as they'd have been sent flying backwards upwards of 20 feet.  Zeurei only smiled,  as the unwieldy scythe just thunk-ed onto the ground.  He wagged his finger.  "Ah, ah.  Play nice."

//Weaving is so much fun.
*the disembodied yellow ringed eyes watch from a distance, observing, understanding... learning*

(07-11-2016, 11:21 AM)achroma Wrote:
(07-11-2016, 01:48 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:      "...  Kind of, I can't fight, but I can protect.  Have a friend."  As he spoke, he pulled out the opal, it looked dull right now as he seemed to toss it up.  Though it flew of it's own accord flying in a straight shot before it locked perfectly 6 inches over Umbra's right shoulder where it would continue to hover and follow his every movement perfectly.  Zeurei meanwhile seemed to be writing on the air itself, leaving blue marks as he rapidly encircled himself with them before they faded.  his mouth moved with a word, a distinct one, but it looked as if the wind itself caught it, giving off a familiar ringing in the ears before small circles of blue writing surrounded his feet, Sol, but not Umbra.  And then Zeurei simply stood there to watch and wait.  The invisible force instantly halted leaving Sol stationary.
*sol indeed stops being pulled by the invisible force*

(07-11-2016, 03:08 AM)Umbra Wrote: "I don't have it. Now leave him alone, please."

// vantablack is copyrighted for artistic use though...

*DMCA'd*

// wait that only applies to sculptures

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 07-11-2016

//I think Danu went home 25 pages ago. Geez, when this moves it really MOVES, and then I get distracted and miss page upon page of happenings while waiting for it to move again.

(07-11-2016, 04:15 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: //I think Danu went home 25 pages ago. Geez, when this moves it really MOVES, and then I get distracted and miss page upon page of happenings while waiting for it to move again.
// all you need to know is that someone killed some huge beast and it's in need of a good cook to make a feast for the whole town

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 07-11-2016

(what? I refuse to believe that non sequitur is all that happened within 25 pages.)

(07-11-2016, 04:25 PM)Surge Wrote: (what? I refuse to believe that non sequitur is all that happened within 25 pages.)
// is joke, and I can't follow the events here anyways.

//i bet you'd be better at writing a catch up