Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-11-2016

(07-11-2016, 03:35 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(07-11-2016, 11:21 AM)achroma Wrote: *sol indeed stops being pulled by the invisible force*
"Where is the book?! Give me an Answer or I'll force you to give one!"
*the statue rushes toward zeurei*

*the statue glares at umbra*
"You clearly have it because you stole it during sols arrest! You lie, demon!"
*a vantablack scythe is thrown at umbra at high speeds*

As the statue moved towards zeurei, the ring of runes crackled with feedback, turning violent intentions into destructive force turned back upon them as with an incredible crack that would have sent any random civilian unconscious as they'd have been sent flying backwards upwards of 20 feet.  Zeurei only smiled,  as the unwieldy scythe just thunk-ed onto the ground.  He wagged his finger.  "Ah, ah.  Play nice."

//Weaving is so much fun.
*the statue is slammed against a tree and a web of cracks form on its limbs, and starts coughing*

"It's going to take more than that to kill me. Also I believe youre being watched."
*the statue launches from the tree an lunges for the scythe*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 07-11-2016

(07-11-2016, 04:58 PM)achroma Wrote:
(07-11-2016, 03:35 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: As the statue moved towards zeurei, the ring of runes crackled with feedback, turning violent intentions into destructive force turned back upon them as with an incredible crack that would have sent any random civilian unconscious as they'd have been sent flying backwards upwards of 20 feet.  Zeurei only smiled,  as the unwieldy scythe just thunk-ed onto the ground.  He wagged his finger.  "Ah, ah.  Play nice."

//Weaving is so much fun.
*the statue is slammed against a tree and a web of cracks form on its limbs, and starts coughing*

"It's going to take more than that to kill me. Also I believe youre being watched."
*the statue launches from the tree an lunges for the scythe*
*the eyes are so transparent that it could easily be written off as reflected light from the window they seem to be in front of, no sound or heat nor radiation is emitted to show its actually a thing, only staring directly at it for 10 minutes and waiting for it to blink is a sign it's there*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 07-11-2016

(07-11-2016, 11:21 AM)achroma Wrote: *the statue glares at umbra*

In almost the blink of an eye, Umbra shifts and knocks it to the ground with a conjured glaive. He then picks up the scythe.
"I'm a lot of things, but I'm definitely not a regular liar."

(07-11-2016, 04:17 PM)Rahizel Wrote:
(07-11-2016, 04:15 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: //I think Danu went home 25 pages ago. Geez, when this moves it really MOVES, and then I get distracted and miss page upon page of happenings while waiting for it to move again.
// all you need to know is that someone killed some huge beast and it's in need of a good cook to make a feast for the whole town

// the Guards took it and gave it to someone who needed it.

(07-11-2016, 06:43 PM)Umbra Wrote:

In almost the blink of an eye, Umbra shifts and knocks it to the ground with a conjured glaive. He then picks up the scythe.

(07-11-2016, 04:17 PM)Rahizel Wrote: // all you need to know is that someone killed some huge beast and it's in need of a good cook to make a feast for the whole town

// did I mention it was something the size of a minivan?

(07-11-2016, 06:46 PM)Rahizel Wrote: // did I mention it was something the size of a minivan?

// No, but a few people in power armor could probably carry one.

(07-11-2016, 06:48 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-11-2016, 06:46 PM)Rahizel Wrote: // did I mention it was something the size of a minivan?

// No, but a few people in power armor could probably carry one.
// of course, but that amount of meat could feed dozens if not scores of people

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 07-11-2016

(sell it to the local supermarket then.)

(07-11-2016, 06:51 PM)Surge Wrote: (sell it to the local supermarket then.)
// it'd be interesting to have like, a communal feast...

// also I think we need to do some world building, this town everyone is in has no name even!

(I would think it is a bit too much for an even modestly sized town to hold a town-wide event like that, especially on short notice. For a "communal feast" you'd practically need a town of no more than 3-4 families. Also just because I show up with a minivan sized cow doesn't mean we can feed the entire town burgers because it all has to cooked, other foods have to be cooked because nutrition yo, it has to all be cooked in a relatively brief period so that the first batch is still at least warm by the time it is all ready to be served. So on and so forth.

Just sell it to the local supermarket or donate chunks to the needy, way easier.)

(07-11-2016, 06:52 PM)Rahizel Wrote: // it'd be interesting to have like, a communal feast...

// also I think we need to do some world building, this town everyone is in has no name even!

// actually, it does. I decided on Woodport (it's near a forest and the ocean, so uncreative town naming took over) several, several pages ago.

(also I swear to Khorne if the next day there is an anonymous donation of a massive pre-cooked feast in town square...)

(07-11-2016, 06:43 PM)Umbra Wrote:

(07-11-2016, 04:17 PM)Rahizel Wrote: // all you need to know is that someone killed some huge beast and it's in need of a good cook to make a feast for the whole town

*as soon as umbra picks up the scythe, he could feel himself slowly dying, and the statue crashes down missing his lunge at the scythe*
"Tell me where the book is, demon!"
*the statue begins to snarl*

(07-11-2016, 07:04 PM)Surge Wrote: (also I swear to Khorne if the next day there is an anonymous donation of a massive pre-cooked feast in town square...)

// I was thinking of just sending it off to a developing town. They do exist; pretty sure the only reason none of our characters live anywhere else is for interaction and stuff.

(07-11-2016, 07:15 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-11-2016, 07:04 PM)Surge Wrote: (also I swear to Khorne if the next day there is an anonymous donation of a massive pre-cooked feast in town square...)

// I was thinking of just sending it off to a developing town. They do exist; pretty sure the only reason none of our characters live anywhere else is for interaction and stuff.
// still, the canvas here is too blank

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 07-11-2016

"Why would I want to kill you?  You attacked us.  hmm...  Being watched?  Cool, I'm a show off anyways."  He made no attempt to act at all, though slowly, at about a rate of about three more runes per second, more and more  of the lettering wrapped about his hands, already starting on a third layer, with the first two layers a deep blue and the third a distinct orange.  He was having no trouble at all with focus, making it easy to add layer after layer.

"Because we have every reason to tell you when you attacked without provocation, right?  How are we to know you won't just go freak out and hurt more people, eh?  As it stands, you waste your time trying to take it violently when you could have simply asked where it was in the first place.  I personally wouldn't trust you with a spec of dust at this point.  Your demeanor so far says you are not here to talk, but there are rules here all the same, rules everyone has to follow."

(07-11-2016, 07:16 PM)Rahizel Wrote: // still, the canvas here is too blank

// well, I'm not stopping people from creating locations. I don't do that.
// ...mostly because nobody's made a house that's secretly a death laser or something like that.

(07-11-2016, 07:23 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:      "Why would I want to kill you?  You attacked us.  hmm...  Being watched?  Cool, I'm a show off anyways."  He made no attempt to act at all, though slowly, at about a rate of about three more runes per second, more and more  of the lettering wrapped about his hands, already starting on a third layer, with the first two layers a deep blue and the third a distinct orange.  He was having no trouble at all with focus, making it easy to add layer after layer.

"Because we have every reason to tell you when you attacked without provocation, right?  How are we to know you won't just go freak out and hurt more people, eh?  As it stands, you waste your time trying to take it violently when you could have simply asked where it was in the first place.  I personally wouldn't trust you with a spec of dust at this point.  Your demeanor so far says you are not here to talk, but there are rules here all the same, rules everyone has to follow."
*the statue struggles against the restraints*
"You don't know what you've done! You've doomed this planet!"
*the statue behind to crumple and turn to dust*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 07-11-2016

(07-11-2016, 07:27 PM)Umbra Wrote:

// ...mostly because nobody's made a house that's secretly a death laser or something like that.

//Your characters are the brush with which you paint.  The canvas is blank only as long as you let it be.  And only as full as you write it to be.  To fill it in completely as one distinct thing would be to take away that freedom from everyone else.  And as such, it is instead an ever changing canvas of a thousand different colors.  Would you like to leave your mark?  There's plenty of space in this constant flux.

Also, Restraints?  wat?  Where the heck did restraints come from?  I didn't read anything like that anywhere.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Shaadaris - 07-11-2016

(07-11-2016, 07:27 PM)Umbra Wrote: nobody's made a house that's secretly a death laser

((Don't underestimate Scyn!))
((im kidding pls don't ban))

(07-11-2016, 07:32 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(07-11-2016, 07:27 PM)Umbra Wrote: // well, I'm not stopping people from creating locations. I don't do that.

//Your characters are the brush with which you paint.  The canvas is blank only as long as you let it be.  And only as full as you write it to be.  To fill it in completely as one distinct thing would be to take away that freedom from everyone else.  And as such, it is instead an ever changing canvas of a thousand different colors.  Would you like to leave your mark?  There's plenty of space in this constant flux.

Also, Restraints?  wat?  Where the heck did restraints come from?  I didn't read anything like that anywhere.
// we don't want conflict though, one stroke crossing out another

(07-11-2016, 07:27 PM)Umbra Wrote:

// what about having space lasers?