Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 11-01-2015

(11-01-2015, 09:30 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra steps onto his balcony, dressed in black boots, jeans, a red coat, and a gray knit cap. He's holding a porcelain mug of coffee, his hands protected from the heat and cold by a pair of fingerless black knit gloves. He leans on the oaken railing, observing the world before him.

*Austins walking around in the distance, umbra should be able to see him*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Penguin - 11-01-2015

He'd sigh, before punching the ground with his right hand in anger.
Albeit, it would hurt him.

"WHY DID I DO THAT?"

He'd stare at his hand.

"I think i'm gonna need somethin' for this.."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-01-2015

(11-01-2015, 09:32 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austins walking around in the distance, umbra should be able to see him*

He does, indeed, spot Austin.
Wait... Wasn't he in that dream? Maybe I know him...
"Hey, uh... You, with the sword on your back!" He waves at Austin.

(11-01-2015, 09:51 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-01-2015, 09:32 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austins walking around in the distance, umbra should be able to see him*

He does, indeed, spot Austin.

*Austin looks up* hey i think i know that person? umbra? maybe. *he walks towards umbra a bit* Hi there! *waves*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Timtimthe2nd - 11-01-2015

Tim wakes with a start, jolting up in his bunk. "Umbra what-" he starts before what feels like memories come rushing back. He sits up, and tries to rub his face with his hands, only to find one of his arms is robotic, yet he has a limited sensation of feeling in it. He ponders his "dream" for a moment, managing to remember most of the names of the people in it. Then, his confused stupor is abruptly ended with the return of his memories of reality. He is a mechanic of the U.P.C.S. Eden, one of the youngest on the job. He notices the intercom panel on his wall has a blinking light on it. He presses the button to receive the call, and is greeted with a familiar voice. "Hey, Tim! You're finally up! We need you down in the landing bay, the magnetic locks for landing pad 14 are acting up again." Tim groans, plopping back down into his bunk. "Again?? I'll be there in a few minutes." With that, he hangs up, and grabs his belongings from his bedside table: his worker ID, his tool bag, and his handheld comm-unit. He begins his trek down, locking his door behind him.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Flarezerker - 11-01-2015

//Just for the record, Tueor and Garland are the same person.
Well, theres no use just sitting around here... Might as well see what I have on me. Some sorta revolver, a journal talking about some place called ''Galbadia'', and a stopwatch. This is just great... I need to find civilization. *the young man stands up and quickly takes stock of his surroundings, heading towards a stretch of land where he could hear shouting*

He was kneeling now, staring at his hand and breathing heavily.

"Am i going to be okay.. AM I? HOW WOULD I KNOW?"

Something would beep loudly from inside his right pocket, which seemed to also serve as a holster of some sort.

"And now I've got a bomb..? Why the fuck am i here? Am I a SUICIDE BOMBER?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-01-2015

*he puts a slab of bread in the airlock before the ship hits the atmosphere, and tries to find a landing pad, but with no avail*
Why am I even here? I feel like I belong in a cave, hunting something...
*he finds something that somewhat resembles a journal, with a few blood stains on the cover, then the spacecraft hits the atmosphere, and it can be seen streaking across the sky in a spectacular way, losing bits and peices of heat shield*

(11-01-2015, 10:39 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he puts a slab of bread in the airlock before the ship hits the atmosphere, and tries to find a landing pad, but with no avail*
*he finds something that somewhat resembles a journal, with a few blood stains on the cover, then the spacecraft hits the atmosphere, and it can be seen streaking across the sky in a spectacular way, losing bits and peices of heat shield*

whoa, my first day in this land and, something is already going wrong.
shouldn't crash here though probably in the wilderness outside the village *hint hint nudge nudge, don't crash it into anything people don't want you to*

(11-01-2015, 09:54 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(11-01-2015, 09:51 PM)Umbra Wrote: He does, indeed, spot Austin.

*Austin looks up* hey i think i know that person? umbra? maybe. *he walks towards umbra a bit* Hi there! *waves*

"Hey, uh, dumb question... Do I know you? Or, uh... Do you know me? I had this weird dream, and I could have sworn it was real..."

(11-01-2015, 10:39 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he puts a slab of bread in the airlock before the ship hits the atmosphere, and tries to find a landing pad, but with no avail*

"...Well, that's... Interesting..."

(11-01-2015, 10:44 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-01-2015, 09:54 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin looks up* hey i think i know that person? umbra? maybe. *he walks towards umbra a bit* Hi there! *waves*

"Hey, uh, dumb question... Do I know you? Or, uh... Do you know me? I had this weird dream, and I could have sworn it was real..."

i think so, i mean i know your name it's umbra right? if it is could you tell me where i am, i have no idea how i got here*

He'd begin looking around again, and giving a try at shouting.

"HELLO? IS ANYBODY OUT THERE? ANYBODY?"

He remained there, waiting for a response.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Flarezerker - 11-01-2015

What the hell, cant I get a break? First I wake up here with next to no memory, then suddenly ships are flying around and shit... Well, at least I'm getting near that house in the distance. Looks like there are people there. Hope they're friendly.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Timtimthe2nd - 11-01-2015

"Okay, try it now." Tim says to the pad technician that was on duty. He fired up the magnetic locks, and a remote shuttle proceeded to land on it, the landing gear clicking into place. "Alright, everything seems to be in order," Tim says turning to walk away. "Go easy on the pad next time, okay? We have three more months before replacements get here. I don't want to have to keep fixing it every other week." With that, Tim walked down the catwalk, glancing out the entrance to the bay. Through the environment shield, he could see Marx's heavily damaged ship. "Jeez, I wonder what happened to him." Tim muttered to himself. He exited the landing bay, pushing through the crowded hallway, heading for the head Mechanic's office.

In anger. Full damn anger, he threw out whatever was in his holster-pocket.. pocket-holster? Fuck it, holster-pocket. Then came out what seemed to be some sort of 80's sci-fi pistol.

"This is the bomb? Why the hell do I have this thing?"

He'd sigh and pick it up in his left hand, before moving in the direction that would lead to a village, albeit, he didn't know that yet now did he?

"Second of all, why do I not remember a bloody thing? Am I missing a kidney?"

(11-01-2015, 10:49 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: i think so, i mean i know your name it's umbra right? if it is could you tell me where i am, i have no idea how i got here*

"Yeah, that's right... Aren't you Austin?..."

(11-01-2015, 11:00 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-01-2015, 10:49 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: i think so, i mean i know your name it's umbra right? if it is could you tell me where i am, i have no idea how i got here*

"Yeah, that's right... Aren't you Austin?..."

yes yes i am, also if you're having trouble with the nearest grocery store being too far away i'm gonna be opening one soon, so yeah i need income sorry for self advertising. anyways uh where is this? what is this place called?

He'd see the outline of buildings, and ready himself with his gun if he had to fight.

"If I'm missin' a damn kidney I don't want to get myself into a gunfight. I just don't feel like I should."

(11-01-2015, 11:04 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(11-01-2015, 11:00 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Yeah, that's right... Aren't you Austin?..."

yes yes i am, also if you're having trouble with the nearest grocery store being too far away i'm gonna be opening one soon, so yeah i need income sorry for self advertising. anyways uh where is this? what is this place called?

"Oh, right... If I remember correctly, this was one of the first settlements that was built. I'm a little fuzzy on the name, though..."

(11-01-2015, 11:07 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-01-2015, 11:04 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: yes yes i am, also if you're having trouble with the nearest grocery store being too far away i'm gonna be opening one soon, so yeah i need income sorry for self advertising. anyways uh where is this? what is this place called?

"Oh, right... If I remember correctly, this was one of the first settlements that was built. I'm a little fuzzy on the name, though..."

settlement? sorry i just woke up in front of a store for sale today *quick whisper* of which i am now the owner of *not a whisper* with no memory of how or why i'm here you're gonna need to get in depth