Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 07-15-2016

//herp? I was hoping other people and characters would join in at the bakery on Eden, but perhaps no?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 07-15-2016

(07-15-2016, 05:00 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: //herp? I was hoping other people and characters would join in at the bakery on Eden, but perhaps no?
*Danu now has a bunch of snoozing Avali with full stomachs, the only still conscious one cleans them up and helps the waiters take away what is left and pays in small bars of precious metals*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 07-15-2016

(no I know what's going on here and I refuse to take part)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 07-15-2016

*the lieutenant wakes up some of the crew to move the rest back to the ship*

Lets not do that again, last thing needed is someone getting us as we snooze.

*they all file back in their vessel to rest for a while, satisfied with having real food for once*
(07-15-2016, 06:40 PM)Surge Wrote: (no I know what's going on here and I refuse to take part)
// relax you derp

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 07-16-2016

//I am back from visiting family now.

Zeurei finally relaxed as the statue attempted to fade, and he released it from the original owner's enchantment. And with the release of the two blue rings of runic text the shields over Sol and himself faded, allowing Umbra to approach Sol, speaking to each other.

Zeurei wasn't interested in talking with Sol, approaching the dust from the statue. He smiled, raising his right hand, orange runes blossoming as the dust pulled back off the wind, stacking from the feet up as it re-bound itself to the statue, reforming it again.
"Three steps ahead." Smiling into the elemental's gaze as he spoke. "You go, when I say you can."

//So, Now. Achroma may want to PM me after this, and for a good reason. I have things to speak with you about, so you aren't confused about what is going on, since Zeurei may not explain it openly IC. I will message you first.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-16-2016

(07-16-2016, 04:25 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: //I am back from visiting family now.

Zeurei finally relaxed as the statue attempted to fade, and he released it from the original owner's enchantment.  And with the release of the two blue rings of runic text the shields over Sol and himself faded, allowing Umbra to approach Sol, speaking to each other.  

Zeurei wasn't interested in talking with Sol, approaching the dust from the statue.  He smiled, raising his right hand, orange runes blossoming as the dust pulled back off the wind, stacking from the feet up as it re-bound itself to the statue, reforming it again.  
"Three steps ahead."  Smiling into the elemental's gaze as he spoke.  "You go, when I say you can."

//So, Now. Achroma may want to PM me after this, and for a good reason.  I have things to speak with you about, so you aren't confused about what is going on, since Zeurei  may not explain it openly IC.  I will message you first.
*the statue quickly observes Zeurei, before nodding*
"Hello there, err person. Mind explaining why I'm a statue?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 07-16-2016

(07-15-2016, 05:00 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: //herp? I was hoping other people and characters would join in at the bakery on Eden, but perhaps no?
*Remy has gotten loosd and has come straight for danu, following the smell of sweets*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 07-16-2016

(07-16-2016, 11:06 AM)achroma Wrote:
(07-16-2016, 04:25 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: //I am back from visiting family now.

Zeurei finally relaxed as the statue attempted to fade, and he released it from the original owner's enchantment.  And with the release of the two blue rings of runic text the shields over Sol and himself faded, allowing Umbra to approach Sol, speaking to each other.  

Zeurei wasn't interested in talking with Sol, approaching the dust from the statue.  He smiled, raising his right hand, orange runes blossoming as the dust pulled back off the wind, stacking from the feet up as it re-bound itself to the statue, reforming it again.  
"Three steps ahead."  Smiling into the elemental's gaze as he spoke.  "You go, when I say you can."

//So, Now. Achroma may want to PM me after this, and for a good reason.  I have things to speak with you about, so you aren't confused about what is going on, since Zeurei  may not explain it openly IC.  I will message you first.
*the statue quickly observes Zeurei, before nodding*

"You always have been, ever since you were shaped from stone, I suppose.  Any pain, or anything missing?  And more importantly, do you remember anything?"
  Zeurei regarded the statue like a family doctor regards a patient, checking them over looking for any ills he may help with.  Finally, the opal returned to Zeurei from Umbra's shoulder, suspending itself above the statue as the runes across it softly blossomed a dull orange, adjusting in shape ever so slightly, replacing the now inactive text with new, more useful writing.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-16-2016

(07-16-2016, 10:56 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(07-16-2016, 11:06 AM)achroma Wrote: *the statue quickly observes Zeurei, before nodding*

"You always have been, ever since you were shaped from stone, I suppose.  Any pain, or anything missing?  And more importantly, do you remember anything?"
  Zeurei regarded the statue like a family doctor regards a patient, checking them over looking for any ills he may help with.  Finally, the opal returned to Zeurei from Umbra's shoulder, suspending itself above the statue as the runes across it softly blossomed a dull orange, adjusting in shape ever so slightly, replacing the now inactive text with new, more useful writing.

"Everything is there, I think. And I do have some vivid memories... So who are you?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 07-17-2016

(07-16-2016, 11:55 PM)achroma Wrote:
(07-16-2016, 10:56 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:

"Everything is there, I think. And I do have some vivid memories... So who are you?"

"An enchanter, and the reason you now exist on your own as an automaton, rather than a simple puppet.  I am Zeurei."  Bowing softly, and stepping back once, he made sure proportions were good, so it would not destroy itself moving.  "Any recent memories, about a book?  Just this last question, and then I'll set it so you can move freely.  Had to make sure you wouldn't break apart."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-17-2016

(07-17-2016, 12:53 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(07-16-2016, 11:55 PM)achroma Wrote: "Everything is there, I think. And I do have some vivid memories... So who are you?"

"An enchanter, and the reason you now exist on your own as an automaton, rather than a simple puppet.  I am Zeurei."  Bowing softly, and stepping back once, he made sure proportions were good, so it would not destroy itself moving.  "Any recent memories, about a book?  Just this last question, and then I'll set it so you can move freely.  Had to make sure you wouldn't break apart."
"Hello Zeurei, I am writer. I thank you greatly for your services.
*the statue takes a bow*
"Yes, a client was looking for one, and did something to the golem..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 07-17-2016

*has finally found Danu and sits at her feet and rests their head on her lap, staring up at her with the expression a cute beggar, wanting a taste of whatever she's having*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 07-17-2016

(07-17-2016, 02:45 AM)achroma Wrote: "Hello Zeurei, I am writer. I thank you greatly for your services.
*the statue takes a bow*

"Ahh, too bad.  Was hoping for more, thank you all the same, you can move freely now.  And nice to meet you as well."  The orange runes faded from sight, although they weren't gone, obviously. 

"You should have about four years of animation just from this, and may use magic energy from any willing caster to prolong this at your leisure, doesn't take much.  Couple fail-safes in there to keep you protected from ill meaning magics etcetra.  But by all rights you may now go free as you see fit.  If you have questions now, feel free to ask and I will try to answer." 

He caught the opal now, which had begun to glow a pristine golden white, letting it settle to a position on his left shoulder as it radiantly let out the relaxing light.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-17-2016

(07-17-2016, 03:17 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(07-17-2016, 02:45 AM)achroma Wrote: "Hello Zeurei, I am writer. I thank you greatly for your services.
*the statue takes a bow*

"Ahh, too bad.  Was hoping for more, thank you all the same, you can move freely now.  And nice to meet you as well."  The orange runes faded from sight, although they weren't gone, obviously. 

"You should have about four years of animation just from this, and may use magic energy from any willing caster to prolong this at your leisure, doesn't take much.  Couple fail-safes in there to keep you protected from ill meaning magics etcetra.  But by all rights you may now go free as you see fit.  If you have questions now, feel free to ask and I will try to answer." 

He caught the opal now, which had begun to glow a pristine golden white, letting it settle to a position on his left shoulder as it radiantly let out the relaxing light.
"What's so important about this book anyways? I have no further questions. It's been nice meeting you Zeurei."
*the statue bows*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 07-18-2016

(07-17-2016, 02:50 AM)Rahizel Wrote: *has finally found Danu and sits at her feet and rests their head on her lap, staring up at her with the expression a cute beggar, wanting a taste of whatever she's having*

"You're just a little late Remy, I was almost done with that. Second one today too." Danu blushes, finishing up the gigantic  dessert she had ordered with a smile.

"How'd you get up here without Rahizel anyway? Or is he actually nearby and wishing he had a tracking collar on you."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 07-18-2016

(07-17-2016, 02:07 PM)achroma Wrote: "What's so important about this book anyways? I have no further questions. It's been nice meeting you Zeurei."
*the statue bows*

"Was hoping you could tell me, as there was an attempted assault on an officer over it."  Shrugging, he finally slid the opal back in among his robes as it's glow faded.  "You realize you're not actually, 'writer', right?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-18-2016

(07-18-2016, 03:00 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(07-17-2016, 02:07 PM)achroma Wrote: "What's so important about this book anyways? I have no further questions. It's been nice meeting you Zeurei."
*the statue bows*

"Was hoping you could tell me, as there was an attempted assault on an officer over it."  Shrugging, he finally slid the opal back in among his robes as it's glow faded.  "You realize you're not actually, 'writer', right?"
"That's odd. And I'm aware, my precious memories inform me that the original is indeed not a statue."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 07-18-2016

(07-18-2016, 01:04 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-17-2016, 02:50 AM)Rahizel Wrote: *has finally found Danu and sits at her feet and rests their head on her lap, staring up at her with the expression a cute beggar, wanting a taste of whatever she's having*

"You're just a little late Remy, I was almost done with that. Second one today too." Danu blushes, finishing up the gigantic  dessert she had ordered with a smile.

"How'd you get up here without Rahizel anyway? Or is he actually nearby and wishing he had a tracking collar on you."
*gives her stomach a gentle little nuzzle, chittering before pulling back. The gryph will probably follow Danu until they get a piece of it*
Krrrrrr?

*just nods a bit, Rahizel is around but he probably let the gryphon wander, with a bit of money strapped to an arm too oddly enough*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 07-18-2016

(07-18-2016, 12:55 PM)Rahizel Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 01:04 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "You're just a little late Remy, I was almost done with that. Second one today too." Danu blushes, finishing up the gigantic  dessert she had ordered with a smile.

*gives her stomach a gentle little nuzzle, chittering before pulling back. The gryph will probably follow Danu until they get a piece of it*
Krrrrrr?  

*just nods a bit, Rahizel is around but he probably let the gryphon wander, with a bit of money strapped to an arm too oddly enough*

She reaches down and pets him, paying for her dessert so she can finish shopping and head home.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 07-18-2016

(07-18-2016, 05:07 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 12:55 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *gives her stomach a gentle little nuzzle, chittering before pulling back. The gryph will probably follow Danu until they get a piece of it*
Krrrrrr?  

She reaches down and pets him, paying for her dessert so she can finish shopping and head home.
*remy folds back their ears and accepts the pets, following Danu close and gestures to make use of their very sturdy back via pantomime, rather complex for a "pet"*