Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 07-20-2016

// Read back a bit and see if anyone missed a reply?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 07-20-2016

(07-20-2016, 03:59 PM)Rahizel Wrote: // Read back a bit and see if anyone missed a reply?

//I have things I have to take care of that kep me from writing anything IC, as I refuse to write rushed garbage that I cobbled together.  As Achroma has to wait for Umbra to get back if they want to continue with Sol, and Zeurei's conversation with the elemental "Writer-E" is tertiary as it stands.

//Was your post referring to anyone specific?  And if so, where did the post it responded to go?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 07-21-2016

//I was sort of expecting Rahizel to enter the bakery while some of the avali were still indulging, cause I'm pretty sure a quest flag would have happened.

//Similarly, Umbra waiting for achroma meant that the guards he used earlier weren't available to talk to Danu either.

//missing both leads means I have nothing else to do with Danu right now. She'd take care of her business and go home.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 07-21-2016

(07-21-2016, 12:22 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: //I was sort of expecting Rahizel to enter the bakery while some of the avali were still indulging, cause I'm pretty sure a quest flag would have happened.

//Similarly, Umbra waiting for achroma meant that the guards he used earlier weren't available to talk to Danu either.

//missing both leads means I have nothing else to do with Danu right now. She'd take care of her business and go home.
// Rahizel does sneaky shit mostly, but you got an extra fluffy gryphon bothering Danu

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 07-21-2016

//Danu did at one point say that she'd try to meet up with Umbra and Zeurei later, because she had questions for both of them.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 07-21-2016

(07-21-2016, 08:27 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: //Danu did at one point say that she'd try to meet up with Umbra and Zeurei later, because she had questions for both of them.

//Where would they be then. Since I'm kinda deadend where Danu is at.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 07-21-2016

(07-21-2016, 02:32 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 08:27 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: //Danu did at one point say that she'd try to meet up with Umbra and Zeurei later, because she had questions for both of them.

//Where would they be then. Since I'm kinda deadend where Danu is at.
// The gryphon literally has their head on Danu's lap and Rahizel is probably up to no good somewhere, the gryph is just a sponge for affection though
*chitters at Danu*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 07-21-2016

//Main square of town on world where Danu had originally asked them to meet. Dealing with a bit of trouble. I don't know if it would be too much trouble to read the past few pages, but if need be I could try to compress the situation in an info-burst for you.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 07-22-2016

//I think its more a matter of timing, suddenly going from the surface up to the station and back. How would they know when to be there, since meeting up with them after things had settled down some kind of didn't happen due to circumstances.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 07-22-2016

//what's even going on now?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 07-22-2016

//Fact of the matter though is that there is already some dissonant passing of time which just would let you show up whenever you felt like it works. if you did so right now you'd be able to experience a "you're late" joke.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 07-22-2016

*very discreetly walks through the station and passes Danu at one point. Unassuming to all but those who are highly attuned to the aura of magic, which sees something identical to a black hole, to everyone else its just a traveller in thick robes*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 07-25-2016

// ahh sorry guys, I'm out of town.
// ...well, I've been out of town. But that's why I've been so silent.
// I'll be back in a few days.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 07-25-2016

(07-25-2016, 04:08 AM)Umbra Wrote: // ahh sorry guys, I'm out of town.
// ...well, I've been out of town. But that's why I've been so silent.
// I'll be back in a few days.

//I already know that.  Most people have been working themselves into your storyline, which while it makes you an important part of things.  It has also been adding luster to what's been going on, and as such it feels worthwhile to wait.  I am patient.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 07-28-2016

// guys, you didn't have to stop doing things just because I was out of town :v
// that said, feel free to keep going while I muster up the will and awakeness to do things again.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 07-29-2016

(07-28-2016, 05:35 PM)Umbra Wrote: // guys, you didn't have to stop doing things just because I was out of town :v
// that said, feel free to keep going while I muster up the will and awakeness to do things again.

//I stalled waiting for stuff to happen, which ended up not happening yet.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 07-29-2016

(07-29-2016, 04:02 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-28-2016, 05:35 PM)Umbra Wrote: // guys, you didn't have to stop doing things just because I was out of town :v

//I stalled waiting for stuff to happen, which ended up not happening yet.
*is still following Danu like a lost puppy, but instead of a puppy its a mix between a lion and a hawk or owl. Either way the gryphon is for once being completely silent, Remy is almost never silent*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-29-2016

*a Avali kicks open the back door the the bar, and rushes to the stairs carrying what appears to be a plasma rifle. This might cause alarm to the bar patrons*
"All in a good days work. Still not getting paid enough though..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 07-29-2016

*outside of the town that links to the station the occasional gunshot can be heard, large powerful railguns. There's no good way of telling whether or not it's hunting or sniper combat and the fact that the weapons discharge ringhs out through the landscape is a testament to the power*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-29-2016

(07-29-2016, 04:44 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *outside of the town that links to the station the occasional gunshot can be heard, large powerful railguns. There's no good way of telling whether or not it's hunting or sniper combat and the fact that the weapons discharge ringhs out through the landscape is a testament to the power*

*the avali's ears perk up, and it shoulders it's weapon, before dashing out of the bar and toward the noise*
"Hopefully this bounty pays, if it is one."