Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-31-2016

(07-31-2016, 08:03 PM)Rahizel Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 08:02 PM)achroma Wrote: "That's just sad. And a waste of money. Who ownes you?"
*the avail tilts its head*
*the mech speaks in a deep distorted voice*
Beeeep, beeeep, beeeep, beeeep...

"One beep yes, two beeps no. Are you responsible for the drones?"
/̷̨͆̓̊͂͌̊̌̕/̶̺̱͔͚͇͓̞̭̑͊́͒͗̃̈̔̽̕̕͝͠t̶̡̨̡̡͈̰̩̩̠̱̳͇͖̞̓̋̃̾̎̒͂̌̓͝͠ͅḭ̷̢̡̛̛̛̘̺̫̠̟͖̣̝̘͉̫͚̿͂͗̍̏̏̎̽̐̇̕͘ṁ̸͖̲̘̄͂̀̒́ͅe̷̗̹͉̗͒̔͆͊̓͊̈́͗̀̕͠͠͠ ̶̛̫͔͖͕̬̊͒̋̀͊̐̔̆̍̊̉̈́͛̄t̴̔̾̓͂͂̑̈́̕ͅỏ̸̢̻̭̭̻̳̾͊̎̅̀̆͗̂͒ ̸̨̢̢̢̨̘̹̲̪̪͑͗͐́͆̄̓̏̇͂̓͒͘͘͘ͅp̴̡͇̬͈̺͉͈͇̃͜ų̶̢̡̖̻̹͉̩͔̰͉̠̟̙̒́̄́̾̉̀͛̂̎̚͘͜͝͠ş̶̘̀͐̎̋̍͐͗͆͗̔̿͘͝ḩ̶͚̖̗̞̭̩͔̱̣̙͖̥͂́̓̿̉͒̃̕͜͠͝ͅ ̸̧̜̇̃̈́͋̌̔̅̓̈́͂͑̚̚ͅt̷̡̪̼̜̝͙̏̎͐̆͒͊͒h̴̫̣͚̺̻̙͕̻̭̄é̴͓̣̘̼͙͔̦̭̞̥̟͚͖͇̪̀͠ ̶̤̙̖̘̽̓̅͐̀̓̏̌̂͝͠l̵̹͙̣͇̓͊͑̏͆́̃̅̌́̿́͛͝í̸̛̲̪͍̮̦̺̩̬͐̂̓͛͊̔̈́̃͂̽̈́̕͝ͅͅm̵̡̨̛͕̤͖̪̫̘̣̫̣̥͎̱̀̈́͆ḯ̸̜͍͓̯̄̎̕͜t̶̢̨̲̫͖̬͍̪̲̲̮̦̅̌̈́̓s̷̨͕͔̙͓̺͎̮̳͓̬̱͈̦̤̃̏.̴̨͚̘̬̣̮̦͈̄

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 07-31-2016

(07-31-2016, 08:05 PM)achroma Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 08:03 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *the mech speaks in a deep distorted voice*
Beeeep, beeeep, beeeep, beeeep...

"One beep yes, two beeps no. Are you responsible for the drones?"

Beeeep, beeeep, beeeep, beeeep, beeeep, beeeep, beeeep, beeeep...
*starts moving closer, beeping still*

(07-31-2016, 08:07 PM)Rahizel Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 08:05 PM)achroma Wrote: "One beep yes, two beeps no. Are you responsible for the drones?"

Beeeep, beeeep, beeeep, beeeep, beeeep, beeeep, beeeep, beeeep...

"That doesn't sound good, and probably is a bomb."
*the bounty hunter begins to frantically run in the opposite direction*

(07-31-2016, 08:11 PM)achroma Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 08:07 PM)Rahizel Wrote: Beeeep, beeeep, beeeep, beeeep, beeeep, beeeep, beeeep, beeeep...

"That doesn't sound good, and probably is a bomb."
*it just stands idle afterwards*

(07-31-2016, 08:11 PM)Rahizel Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 08:11 PM)achroma Wrote: "That doesn't sound good, and probably is a bomb."
*it just stands idle afterwards*

"Huh, so it's probably not a bomb to my better knowledge. There's still a chance that it is."
*the hunter sits down and watched carefully* 

(07-31-2016, 08:25 PM)achroma Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 08:11 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *it just stands idle afterwards*

"Huh, so it's probably not a bomb to my better knowledge. There's still a chance that it is."
*the mech just crouches down and folds in its arms as it enters sleep mode for some reason *

(07-31-2016, 08:27 PM)Rahizel Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 08:25 PM)achroma Wrote: "Huh, so it's probably not a bomb to my better knowledge. There's still a chance that it is."
*the mech just crouches down and folds in its arms as it enters sleep mode for some reason *
"Is that mockery?!"
*the avail becomes frustrated and sulks over to the mech.*
"What's your purpose! Who made you!?" 

(07-31-2016, 08:53 PM)achroma Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 08:27 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *the mech just crouches down and folds in its arms as it enters sleep mode for some reason *
"Is that mockery?!"
*the mech seems to have suddenly entered a low power state because someone yanked the power cells out of its back, someone who would still be in the area*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 07-31-2016

"Well Remy, I guess I should head back home for now." Danu yawns, paying her bill at the resturaunt and giving the Gryphon a pat.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 08-01-2016

(07-31-2016, 09:59 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Well Remy, I guess I should head back home for now." Danu yawns, paying her bill at the resturaunt and giving the Gryphon a pat.
*the plump and fluffy little gryphon shakes their head and brushes their side against Danu, wanting to tag along for a while*
Mrrrrrrr...

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 08-01-2016

(07-31-2016, 09:28 PM)Rahizel Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 08:53 PM)achroma Wrote: "Is that mockery?!"
*the mech seems to have suddenly entered a low power state because someone yanked the power cells out of its back, someone who would still be in the area*

*the bounty hunter, still in a enraged state, doesn't seem to notice.*
"Tell me, you heap of scrap metal!"
*the avail begins to calm down, after releasing a vivid string of curses*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 08-01-2016

(08-01-2016, 03:33 AM)Rahizel Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 09:59 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Well Remy, I guess I should head back home for now." Danu yawns, paying her bill at the resturaunt and giving the Gryphon a pat.
*the plump and fluffy little gryphon shakes their head and brushes their side against Danu, wanting to tag along for a while*
Mrrrrrrr...  

Danu walks with Remy towards the spacedock, buying groceries along the way and boarding the shuttle carrying several bags of groceries and supplies she needed.

She takes a seat near the window to watch as the craft descends back to Woodport. From the descending shuttle, she can see the confrontation happening in the forest, where somebody left their giant robot running without proper controls.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 08-01-2016

(08-01-2016, 04:24 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(08-01-2016, 03:33 AM)Rahizel Wrote: *the plump and fluffy little gryphon shakes their head and brushes their side against Danu, wanting to tag along for a while*
Mrrrrrrr...  

Danu walks with Remy towards the spacedock, buying groceries along the way and boarding the shuttle carrying several bags of groceries and supplies she needed.

She takes a seat near the window to watch as the craft descends back to Woodport. From the descending shuttle, she can see the confrontation happening in the forest, where somebody left their giant robot running without proper controls.

*despite their lazy and pudgy appearance from a distance, up close Remy looks to have short but sturdy limbs, somewhat broad shoulders, and a muscular back under the fluff. The gryphon repeatedly offers to help carry any heavy things for Danu by gently nibbling at the bags then pointing at their back, as Remy is currently wearing a slightly padded cargo harness around their upper torso*
Krrrrr?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 08-02-2016

(08-01-2016, 11:59 AM)achroma Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 09:28 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *the mech seems to have suddenly entered a low power state because someone yanked the power cells out of its back, someone who would still be in the area*

*the bounty hunter, still in a enraged state, doesn't seem to notice.*
*there's a noise behind the mech which brings it back to life, standing up and unintentionally flicking the avali away*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 08-02-2016

(08-02-2016, 03:20 PM)Rahizel Wrote:
(08-01-2016, 11:59 AM)achroma Wrote: *the bounty hunter, still in a enraged state, doesn't seem to notice.*
*there's a noise behind the mech which brings it back to life, standing up and unintentionally flicking the avali away*

*the Avali squeaks, and takes the action as a threat, and ducks behind a tree*
"What do you want from me!?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 08-04-2016

(08-02-2016, 11:24 PM)achroma Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 03:20 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *there's a noise behind the mech which brings it back to life, standing up and unintentionally flicking the avali away*

*the Avali squeaks, and takes the action as a threat, and ducks behind a tree*
*the mech takes a hit and turns to face the shot and attempts to fire with nonfunctional weapons, the armor absorbs the hits like they're little bb bullets. Which it turns out they are.

The mech has been turned into a mere target practice drone for some anti armor emplacement nearby*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 08-04-2016

(08-04-2016, 04:22 PM)Rahizel Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 11:24 PM)achroma Wrote: *the Avali squeaks, and takes the action as a threat, and ducks behind a tree*
*the mech takes a hit and turns to face the shot and attempts to fire with nonfunctional weapons, the armor absorbs the hits like they're little bb bullets. Which it turns out they are.

The mech has been turned into a mere target practice drone for some anti armor emplacement nearby*
*the bounty hunter peers up from behind the cover, cowering slightly*
"This is still making no sense... "

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 08-05-2016

There had been a long pause.  With nothing happening anymore he was left with little really keeping him here.  It was obvious that Danu wasn't showing, and so without even checking if Umbra was looking he waved and took his leave.  He'd leave the now free elemental to exist as it chose to, with no bound master it was truly a free being.  And he considered himself no ruler of sapient beings.  

Walking from the area, uninterested in questioning Sol himself.  Besides, the guards on call would probably be there in a moment to back up Umbra and check up on things.  Zeurei faded rapidly into the neighboring streets, to meet up with Zeureis where they always did, since she'd left when attention had been drawn to them.  

It was quiet in the streets and alleys he walked, already starting to turn later in the day.  He could serve to get something to eat soon, but he may as well see if Zeureis was up for the same first.  Who knows what kind of trouble she could have gotten herself into after all.  It took a good bit of time for him to reach the particular alley on foot, especially with his small stature, but Zeureis wasn't there.  

For a moment, it looked like he had arrived early and stood alone, but it didn't take long to find Sandrise, or rather for her to find him, as she freaked him out jumping on his back, lending him to cursing as he ran in a relatively wide circle for a moment trying to shake whatever it was off his back before he stopped, noticing the soft blue glow that reflected off the shoulder of his robe.  

"Sandrisse?  Really now...  Don't scare me like that.  You know I don't deal with surprises well."  "Merrroww."  She taunted him, dropping from his back.  "Geese, are all females like this?"  She growled at him.  "Okayy.  I know, I know, generalizations are stupid.  Sorry.  So where is Zeureis?"  She only blinked, giving no vocal response as he covered his face with his right hand.  "Not again."

Zeureis laid poised on the roof, looking at the trading stall, foot traffic was starting to die down, but patrols weren't increased as of yet, so it was about this time that was perfect for a few customer 'discounts'.  She laid somewhat awkwardly on her belly to hide her silhouette, making her appear as not more than a bit of garbage upon the sanded roof tiles of the housing unit.  To her credit, this was already her third run of the day, plus she now had some dirt to use to levy with the guards on a couple of the more precarious trades kept under wraps by the merchants in case she got caught.

The merchant turned around now, checking on the money box as they cursed, having just knocked it over.  "Damn my clumsy hands."  And she dropped, moving forwards and passing by the stall , only one pair of eyes had been on her, and they had no good angle.  Well she thought there had been only one pair of eyes, until she heard the merchant speak up with a quick step after her.

"I saw that.  Giv-   Get back here!  Those are expensive!"  Her back prickled as she turned to look and saw someone else trying to dart off, with the same idea, although a guard tackled them down and had them cuffed in less than a couple seconds.  She looked back forwards and continued, trying not to shake before the merchant spoke again.  

"Hey you, can you believe that other guy?"  She hesitantly turned around, looking at them as the guard drug them off still struggling.  Saying nothing, just shaking her head, no.  "Come on, why so nervous?  What, were you working with them?"  Finally he netted a reaction from her as her expression wrinkled in disgust as she retched at the thought. 

"Heck no."  "Ahh, whatever, just get going then if you aren't going to buy something."  She shrugged as he just waved her off, thankfully the guy thought he was pretty good at reading reactions, otherwise she could have been caught; she mentally kicked herself.  Relying on luck was always a bad thing to do after all, it was too hard to predict.  And so she moved on, heading out back on her way to meet up with her brother.  That was plenty enough for today, she was getting messy.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 08-06-2016

(08-04-2016, 10:10 PM)achroma Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 04:22 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *the mech takes a hit and turns to face the shot and attempts to fire with nonfunctional weapons, the armor absorbs the hits like they're little bb bullets. Which it turns out they are.

*the bounty hunter peers up from behind the cover, cowering slightly*
*the drone finally decides to communicate, which consists of a loud klaxon, some indicator lights turning green, and a male prerecorded VO system*
Alert, all armament interlocks are now disengaged. Detecting twelve new peripherals, firmware update required. Rebooting systems with tactical overlay and installing updates...

*the machine blacks out for a few moments and slumps over. A small debug screen displays the windows 98 spinning hourglass*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 08-06-2016

(08-06-2016, 06:50 AM)Rahizel Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 10:10 PM)achroma Wrote: *the bounty hunter peers up from behind the cover, cowering slightly*
*the drone finally decides to communicate, which consists of a loud klaxon, some indicator lights turning green, and a male prerecorded VO system*
Alert, all armament interlocks are now disengaged. Detecting twelve new peripherals, firmware update required. Rebooting systems with tactical overlay and installing updates...

*the machine blacks out for a few moments and slumps over. A small debug screen displays the windows 98 spinning hourglass*
"Huh, This thing is ancient. Probably providing a firing solution to the mech. Well, the show must go on."
*the Avali jums over the cover, and walks up to the downed drone*