Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-06-2015

(11-06-2015, 01:08 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "It's fine. Bit dark, but...whatever. Now I kinda wish I got upgraded eyes, too!" She chuckled nervously. The idea somewhat grossed her out, and she shuddered slightly.

"...Anyw-"

(11-06-2015, 12:30 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *a matalic clang comes from behind the house, and the tip of the bronze spike is poking through the wall*

"Oh Gaia damn it!"

"It's okay, I'm dealing with it... Ugh, you'd think someone who enforces the law wouldn't be bothered this much. That guy from earlier must have been crazy, too... Almost everyone knows I live here, and almost everyone knows about my being able to turn into that white thing."

Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-06-2015

// we did agree on no Ateros things last I checked, right?

(11-06-2015, 01:16 AM)Marxon Wrote: // we did agree on no Ateros things last I checked, right?

// yeah, the Ateros aren't things anymore. Surge is an honest-to-god robot if that's what you were wondering.
// so uh... Mind if the magnet guys pick you up?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-06-2015

(11-06-2015, 01:00 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-06-2015, 12:26 AM)Marxon Wrote: *the ship's lights suddenly flicker out and die as an airlock opens and... 10 avali corpses are flung into space*

The retrieval ships stop for a bit, then continue. The pilots' hesitance is clear through how slowly they're approaching the ship.

(11-06-2015, 12:30 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *a matalic clang comes from behind the house, and the tip of the bronze spike is poking through the wall*

Umbra groans. "What now?" He peeks out the broken window and toward where the spike is.
*a bag is straped to the spike, and a familiar body bag lays in front of it*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-06-2015

(11-06-2015, 01:20 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-06-2015, 01:16 AM)Marxon Wrote: // we did agree on no Ateros things last I checked, right?

// yeah, the Ateros aren't things anymore. Surge is an honest-to-god robot if that's what you were wondering.
// what does that make wurg then, and yes, if they're brave enough to enter a ship full of dead people

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 11-06-2015

(11-06-2015, 01:56 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-06-2015, 01:20 AM)Umbra Wrote: // yeah, the Ateros aren't things anymore. Surge is an honest-to-god robot if that's what you were wondering.
// what does that make wurg then, and yes, if they're brave enough to enter a ship full of dead people

//her lower half is robotic upper organic, and ehks is some unknown impossible AI in her head.

(11-06-2015, 01:37 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *a bag is straped to the spike, and a familiar body bag lays in front of it*

"Oh, great. Someone's stalking me. I don't know how they got the body bag outside of the station... Give me a bit. I need to take this back..." He turns back into the anomaly, picks up the body bag, and teleports back. It's practically a few seconds until he comes back and looks in the mysterious bag.

(11-06-2015, 01:56 AM)Marxon Wrote: // what does that make wurg then, and yes, if they're brave enough to enter a ship full of dead people

// Wurg is an actual organic person with a cybernetic lower half due to an accident that has yet to be described.
One of the pilots attempts to open up a comm connection with the ship.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 11-06-2015

Since it is so easy for an Avali to get lost in such a noisy place, Ralako pulls a small disk-shaped drone out of his cloak and sends it up above the crowd to help him get his bearings.

He starts walking and looks around for some kind of information center.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 11-06-2015

(11-06-2015, 01:56 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-06-2015, 01:20 AM)Umbra Wrote: // yeah, the Ateros aren't things anymore. Surge is an honest-to-god robot if that's what you were wondering.

((Wurg is cybernetic from about mid-chest down. Many of her organs were replaced by cybernetics (aside from her heart, kidneys, lungs, and liver) but her chest, arms, head, and of course brain are still organic. There's neural connections in her brain to her cybernetics, of course, and there's a program to help with interfacing with it/also function as a reminder.
That program is what Ehks bonded to in this reset, since the two separated.))

(11-06-2015, 02:03 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-06-2015, 01:37 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *a bag is straped to the spike, and a familiar body bag lays in front of it*

"Oh, great. Someone's stalking me. I don't know how they got the body bag outside of the station... Give me a bit. I need to take this back..." He turns back into the anomaly, picks up the body bag, and teleports back. It's practically a few seconds until he comes back and looks in the mysterious bag.

(11-06-2015, 01:56 AM)Marxon Wrote: // what does that make wurg then, and yes, if they're brave enough to enter a ship full of dead people

// Wurg is an actual organic person with a cybernetic lower half due to an accident that has yet to be described.
One of the pilots attempts to open up a comm connection with the ship.
*static occasionally interrupted by what appears to be distorted whispering*

(11-06-2015, 02:10 AM)Marxon Wrote: *static occasionally interrupted by what appears to be distorted whispering*

The "connection" is closed and the pilot tries lightly tapping on the side.
Knock, knock.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 11-06-2015

// Hmm so much for that paragraph i wrote

Slowly her shep slipped out of the wormhole. The design on it showed an emphysis on crystaline structure though it was black with a red glow to it. The structure of her vessel looked sturdy however it showed the wear and tear of the trip she had taken across the galaxy. She quickly began to get a look around as the wormhole slowly closed behind her shep courious about what was here. She slowly began to make an approach to the local planet and the station nearby it. hir systems could not get a designation however the large writing on the side of it clearified that issue. She quickly input the station's name in her sensor computer and approached causiously making sure that her weapons remained offline to show how little she meant hostilities.

"okay then.... U.P.C.S Eden... i wonder what that acronym is for... hmmm.."

She slowly reached to her communications systems and began to attempt to hail the station to request permissions to land on the local planet.

" This is Corosar. A civilian wisheng to land on the local planet known as Nexus-17 Please respond. I repeat this is Corosar requesting permission to pass."

(11-06-2015, 02:22 AM)Corosar Wrote: // Hmm so much for that paragraph i wrote

Slowly hir ship slipped out of the wormhole. The design on it showed an emphysis on crystaline structure though it was black with a red glow to it. The structure of hir vessel looked sturdy however it showed the wear and tear of the trip shi had taken across the galaxy. Shi quickly began to get a look around as the wormhole slowly closed behind hir ship courious about what was here. Shi slowly began to make an approach to the local planet and the station nearby it. Hir systems could not get a designation however the large writing on the side of it clearified that issue. Shi quickly input the station's name in hir sensor computer and approached causiously making sure that hir weapons remained offline to show how little shi meant hostilities.

Shi slowly reached to hir communications systems and began to attempt to hail the station to request permissions to land on the local planet.

" This is Corosar. A civilian wishing to land on the local planet known as Nexus-17 Please respond. I repeat this is Corosar requesting permission to pass."
// i think you're spelling her wrong. Also welcome!

(11-06-2015, 02:28 AM)Marxon Wrote:

Slowly hir ship slipped out of the wormhole. The design on it showed an emphysis on crystaline structure though it was black with a red glow to it. The structure of hir vessel looked sturdy however it showed the wear and tear of the trip shi had taken across the galaxy. Shi quickly began to get a look around as the wormhole slowly closed behind hir ship courious about what was here. Shi slowly began to make an approach to the local planet and the station nearby it. Hir systems could not get a designation however the large writing on the side of it clearified that issue. Shi quickly input the station's name in hir sensor computer and approached causiously making sure that hir weapons remained offline to show how little shi meant hostilities.

Shi slowly reached to hir communications systems and began to attempt to hail the station to request permissions to land on the local planet.

" This is Corosar. A civilian wishing to land on the local planet known as Nexus-17 Please respond. I repeat this is Corosar requesting permission to pass."
// i think you're spelling her wrong. Also welcome!

//actually.. i am spelling hir correctly. I finally found the proper spelling for hir gender. though its easy to think its wrong.. and thank you for the welcome!~

// aaa sorry I didn't know how to respond ; A;
Return of grouchy permission man.
"Go ahead."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 11-06-2015

*tomorrow i'm saying Austin hired an employee with an afternoon shift, i might make him an important character later but, right now he is a side one*

(11-06-2015, 02:33 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-06-2015, 02:28 AM)Marxon Wrote: // i think you're spelling her wrong. Also welcome!

//actually.. i am spelling hir correctly. I finally found the proper spelling for hir gender. though its easy to think its wrong.. and thank you for the welcome!~
// hir does not appear on any well established dictionary, please explain...

The anomaly stops looking in the mysterious bag, taking the spike out of the wall and tossing it harmlessly into the woods along with the parcel it carried.
"Not worth my time." It phases back into Umbra and he climbs back inside his house.
"Man, it's been a weird day..."

(11-06-2015, 02:37 AM)Umbra Wrote:

Slowly her shep slipped out of the wormhole. The design on it showed an emphysis on crystaline structure though it was black with a red glow to it. The structure of her vessel looked sturdy however it showed the wear and tear of the trip she had taken across the galaxy. she quickly began to get a look around as the wormhole slowly closed behind her shep courious about what was here. she slowly began to make an approach to the local planet and the station nearby it. her systems could not get a designation however the large writing on the side of it clearified that issue. she quickly input the station's name in her sensor computer and approached causiously making sure that her weapons remained offline to show how little she meant hostilities.

she slowly reached to her communications systems and began to attempt to hail the station to request permissions to land on the local planet.

" This is Corosar. A civilian wisheng to land on the local planet known as Nexus-17 Please respond. I repeat this is Corosar requesting permission to pass."

// aaa sorry I didn't know how to respond ; A;
Return of grouchy permission man.
"Go ahead."

"much obliged sir thank you very much!"

she began to move to make her approach to the planet quickly working on trying to get the atmospheric thrusters ready to fire. she had not needed to land on a planet for awhile but has had the practice so she was not too worried. her systems did warn her as she approached that her normal thrusters were not gonna be able to help much once in the atmosphere and must use liquid hydrogen thrusters to leave the planet. she quickly shut down the warnings and proceeded. As she entered the atmosphere she began to switch her thrusters from fusion pulse to her hydrogen systems. There was an audible thunk as her shep cycled over to the fuel source. she began to look for a good landing spot as she entered the atmosphere.

(11-06-2015, 02:42 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-06-2015, 02:33 AM)Corosar Wrote: //actually.. i am spelling hir correctly. I finally found the proper spelling for her gender. though its easy to think its wrong.. and thank you for the welcome!~
// her does not appear on any well established dictionary, please explain...
// its a word that came into existence during the 19th century its being fought to be made into an offical word however quite a few places recognize it. her is the Gender neutral version of Him or Her. I use it in this case as Coro is both male and female meaning that both him and her don't properly fit. my search for a better term showed her as one of the options for doing so. she still identifies closer to female as do I. If it bothers too many people i will revert to she instead.

(11-06-2015, 02:44 AM)Corosar Wrote: // its a word that came into existence during the 19th century its being fought to be made into an offical word however quite a few places recognize it. Hir is the Gender neutral version of Him or Her. I use it in this case as Coro is both male and female meaning that both him and her don't properly fit. my search for a better term showed Hir as one of the options for doing so. Shi still identifies closer to female as do I. If it bothers too many people i will revert to she instead.

// it's honestly going to take a while for me to get used to...
// but only because my inner grammar nazi is screaming about spelling errors that don't exist ; A;