Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 08-15-2016

"Hey, do you need help over there? You seem to be in a panic." Danu calls out to him from the fence alongside the tracks.

She had bought a new dress after leaving the hospital, the sky blue fabric fluttering in the breeze as she holds her straw hat on.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 08-15-2016

(08-15-2016, 06:53 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Hey, do you need help over there? You seem to be in a panic." Danu calls out to him from the fence alongside the tracks.

She had bought a new dress after leaving the hospital, the sky blue fabric fluttering in the breeze as she holds her straw hat on.

"Yes I need help! I needs Comms with Goldfeild imeditly!"
*the Novakid begins to angrily pace*
"It was cargo, now people? This is insane!"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 08-15-2016

"That's not what I said!  I sai-." "I heard what you said, don't try to fast talk me."  "You obviously didn't though.  I said I'm an enchanter.   I help other people, strengthen materials, make tools better.  Things like that."  "But if you can do that it means you can also negatively effect people without their-"  "I CAN'T DO THAT.  Especially not after I gained my limiter, which made it not only hard but impossible."  "Ahhg.  Fine, whatever, I need to get back to work before I get in trouble.  I'll be watching you though.  And I'll tell the other guards too.."  Zeurei was left seething as the guard attempted to walk off.  "Misanthropic believer of idiocies!"  He taunted at their back before stomping off down the street.  

As he disappeared down nearby streets though, his angered expression faded as he eventually halted amidst an alley between several of the taller buildings that could be found in town.  Lifting up his reasoning for continuing the conversation, and his false anger, a small smirk crossed his face.  A small packet of paper-work they weren't supposed to have, and as was his style, an inoperative copy of their badge.  Beginning to move again, he was on his way somewhere, but he was snaking through alleyways for a few separate reasons.  None of them were really thought about actively.  But he was being followed, and not by anybody he knew.  

Some excitement at the little used train station almost had his attention, but he had some business to attend to.  Having to deal with the outcome of his sister getting caught trying to steal something a little higher up the totem pole than she should have.  It left him dealing with the town's guard offices as a consultant.  At least he could taunt them a bit while he worked for them.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 08-15-2016

(08-15-2016, 07:01 PM)achroma Wrote:
(08-15-2016, 06:53 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Hey, do you need help over there? You seem to be in a panic." Danu calls out to him from the fence alongside the tracks.

"Yes I need help! I needs Comms with Goldfeild imeditly!"

"I don't have a way to do that. I can call the city guard over, they might be able to help."

Danu taps at her phone getting ready to call them.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 08-15-2016

(08-15-2016, 08:09 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(08-15-2016, 07:01 PM)achroma Wrote: "Yes I need help! I needs Comms with Goldfeild imeditly!"

"I don't have a way to do that. I can call the city guard over, they might be able to help."

"Garuds? Welp, there goes my freedom. Go right ahead, I need to do something"
*The Novakid dashes over to the controls, it's form flickering.*
*the Avali quietly boards the train, trying not to be noticed*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Zulius - 08-15-2016

*Walking through the streets, he tries to familiarize himself with the land marks once again ... though being fairly new to the space station U.P.C.S Eden, he is able to familiarize himself with only a few major areas before heading back to his residence.

On the way back to his residence; however, the Avali named Zulius notices something different about the area that was not there on his first visit through there. He searches around the area to try it figure out what it is that feels so different while trying to not draw unwanted attention to himself...*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 08-16-2016

(08-15-2016, 08:20 PM)achroma Wrote:
(08-15-2016, 08:09 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "I don't have a way to do that. I can call the city guard over, they might be able to help."

"Garuds? Welp, there goes my freedom. Go right ahead, I need to do something"

"Some kind of trouble that you don't want the guards involved? I haven't called them yet, maybe we can find another way."

Danu spots the Avali sneaking aboard the train. "Hey! Are you supposed to be on board that?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 08-16-2016

(08-16-2016, 12:43 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(08-15-2016, 08:20 PM)achroma Wrote: "Garuds? Welp, there goes my freedom. Go right ahead, I need to do something"

"Some kind of trouble that you don't want the guards involved? I haven't called them yet, maybe we can find another way."

Danu spots the Avali sneaking aboard the train. "Hey! Are you supposed to be on board that?"

"This won't help goldfields's opinion on woodport. They think they are responsible."
*the conductor turns around frightend by the "passenger" and accidentally disengages the brakes*
*the Avali Ducks down and scurries about the train, looking for somewhere to hide.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 08-16-2016

(08-15-2016, 06:00 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-15-2016, 03:46 PM)achroma Wrote: *the Novakid slides off the controls and lands with a thud on the platform. Clearly something is going on.*
"What? Where am I... The cargo!."
*the Novakid grabs a bolt cutter from the janitors closet and begins to work away at the locks*
*the bounty hunter quietly enters the station, and watches from a distance.*

Syntax nervously makes his way through the crowd and eventually sees the train and the Novakid.
What is going on over there?
He curiously starts making his way towards the station, but keeps his distance.
It seems to have caught Umbra's attention as well.

(08-15-2016, 04:52 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *seems to be in the area somewhere judging by the disturbance in the aura of magic, very discrete but there*

*Rikari can be seen seizing on the floor, one of her pack rushes into the ship and just pulls the plug on the main generator to stop transmission, she then just goes limp and comatose*
Captain: What the hell puts out enough energy in a split second to break through every damn failsafe at once?
*meanwhile the footsteps are revealed to be from a very overzealous cleaning bot that finished the ship and has moved onto part of the station that its docked with, polishing it to a dangerously bright shine*

The dark figure is definitely giving off some sort of energy, but it's twisted and... Unearthly. Even those who can't sense magic would feel a little uncomfortable. It seems to have seen what it's looking for and slowly skulks through the bushes, stalking its target.

- Sarge's Office, Again -
"...A robot? Oh, good. Thank you for-..." The Sergeant sighs. "Yes, thank you, Lucas. It's my job to be slightly paranoid."
He puts down the phone and lets a groan by, leaning back in his chair.
All these damn false alarms... Got to feel sorry for the actual Guardsmen. What with this rise in crime...

*just watches with only the eyes barely visible. They do not see the fellow walker of shadows. One could say that a bit of a kinship could be seen to a degree. Rahizel's presence is a different kind of unnatural in the respect that it appears a leaking fissure that drains energy surrounds them. It speaks quietly and with a deep voice smooth as velvet*
One who walks the shadowed path learns to not rely on the light to see.

// meanwhile in spess
*one of the crew is running through the halls shouting for help. Rikari the Avali having gone comatose now*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 08-16-2016

(08-16-2016, 01:44 AM)achroma Wrote:
(08-16-2016, 12:43 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Some kind of trouble that you don't want the guards involved? I haven't called them yet, maybe we can find another way."

"This won't help goldfields's opinion on woodport. They think they are responsible."
*the conductor turns around frightend by the "passenger" and accidentally disengages the brakes*
*the Avali Ducks down and scurries about the train, looking for somewhere to hide.

"Can't really comment on that since I'm fairly new to these parts, but what exactly is going on here that you need to get in touch with goldfield right away and don't want to involve the guards? Hopefully it isn't too dangerous."

(08-16-2016, 12:52 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(08-16-2016, 01:44 AM)achroma Wrote: "This won't help goldfields's opinion on woodport. They think they are responsible."

"Can't really comment on that since I'm fairly new to these parts, but what exactly is going on here that you need to get in touch with goldfield right away and don't want to involve the guards? Hopefully it isn't too dangerous."
"It's nothing too dangerous. There is just an entire trains worth of people missing! Plus the cargo! And if the guards come, they probably will arest me for no good reason!"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 08-16-2016

(08-16-2016, 03:23 AM)Rahizel Wrote: *just watches with only the eyes barely visible. They do not see the fellow walker of shadows. One could say that a bit of a kinship could be seen to a degree. Rahizel's presence is a different kind of unnatural in the respect that it appears a leaking fissure that drains energy surrounds them. It speaks quietly and with a deep voice smooth as velvet*

// meanwhile in spess
*one of the crew is running through the halls shouting for help. Rikari the Avali having gone comatose now*

The shadowy figure turns slightly. It doesn't appear to have a face... At least, from what one could tell. Its shoulders are plated with a few rough, purple crystals.
"̧A̴n̡ḑ ͏w̶ho͠ ̕a̸r͠ȩ you ̨s͢úpp͠o̢s͞e͞d̨ ͟to ̸b͟e, ̨lu̢r͡k̵ęr͝?̶ Àn͝ot̛h͠e͟r͟ ̸d̷em̨òǹ?̧"

- INNN SPEEEEEESS -
A few Guards answer the call.
"We heard yelling. What's the issue?"

(08-16-2016, 01:04 PM)achroma Wrote: "It's nothing too dangerous. There is just an entire trains worth of people missing! Plus the cargo! And if the guards come, they probably will arest me for no good reason!"

Umbra arrives.
"Sorry, what was that? Something going on here?..."
Syntax peeks from behind the station wall.

(08-16-2016, 02:31 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-16-2016, 03:23 AM)Rahizel Wrote: *just watches with only the eyes barely visible. They do not see the fellow walker of shadows. One could say that a bit of a kinship could be seen to a degree. Rahizel's presence is a different kind of unnatural in the respect that it appears a leaking fissure that drains energy surrounds them. It speaks quietly and with a deep voice smooth as velvet*

// meanwhile in spess

The shadowy figure turns slightly. It doesn't appear to have a face... At least, from what one could tell. Its shoulders are plated with a few rough, purple crystals.
"̧A̴n̡ḑ ͏w̶ho͠ ̕a̸r͠ȩ you ̨s͢úpp͠o̢s͞e͞d̨ ͟to ̸b͟e, ̨lu̢r͡k̵ęr͝?̶ Àn͝ot̛h͠e͟r͟ ̸d̷em̨òǹ?̧"

- INNN SPEEEEEESS -

(08-16-2016, 01:04 PM)achroma Wrote: "It's nothing too dangerous. There is just an entire trains worth of people missing! Plus the cargo! And if the guards come, they probably will arest me for no good reason!"

Umbra arrives.

"You all are useless! If you can't get help, Then I will!"
*the Novakid grabs a civilian and throws it into the train, before fiddles with the controls, and Steam begins to billow out of the exhaust*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 08-16-2016

(08-16-2016, 02:45 PM)achroma Wrote: "You all are useless! If you can't get help, Then I will!"
*the Novakid grabs a civilian and throws it into the train, before fiddles with the controls, and Steam begins to billow out of the exhaust*

"...Wait, did he just-..."
Umbra jumps onto the side of the train and freezes his feet and one hand in place.
What did I just walk into?...

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Dipdoo - 08-16-2016

Big Jim travelled through the more open corridors of the Eden on his normal run, making as much noise as any big man would. The mild amount of gear he carried with him clanking with each step

He weaved in and out of other's way, keeping a relaxed demeanor and a small smile on his hairy face.

(08-16-2016, 04:40 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-16-2016, 02:45 PM)achroma Wrote: "You all are useless! If you can't get help, Then I will!"

"...Wait, did he just-..."
Umbra jumps onto the side of the train and freezes his feet and one hand in place.
What did I just walk into?...

*the Novakid pulls a lever and the train begins to lumber forwards, leaving a small window to jump onto the train*
"no wonder Goldfeild has a problem with you hippies, you can't even do simple tasks!"
*the Novakid draws a standard revolver with is free hand*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 08-16-2016

(08-16-2016, 02:31 PM)Umbra Wrote:

// meanwhile in spess

- INNN SPEEEEEESS -

Umbra arrives.

*only a voice is heard now*
What is this, demon you speak of?

// SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE
*the Avali leads the individual to Rikari, twitching with all muscles contracting, smoke coming out of her ears from the overload*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Zulius - 08-16-2016

(08-16-2016, 05:40 PM)Dipdoo Wrote: Big Jim travelled through the more open corridors of the Eden on his normal run, making as much noise as any big man would. The mild amount of gear he carried with him clanking with each step

He weaved in and out of other's way, keeping a relaxed demeanor and a small smile on his hairy face.

*So distracted by his search for the unknown thing, Zulius runs head first into a rather large man and falls to the ground*

"aooph" * is the sound he makes when he collides with the large man, he then looks up at the large man he ran into as he gets back up* "I am so sorry! I didn't hear you there!"

*he then quickly starts picking up the things he dropped when he fell*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Dipdoo - 08-16-2016

(08-16-2016, 06:45 PM)Zulius Wrote:
(08-16-2016, 05:40 PM)Dipdoo Wrote: Big Jim travelled through the more open corridors of the Eden on his normal run, making as much noise as any big man would. The mild amount of gear he carried with him clanking with each step

*So distracted by his search for the unknown thing, Zulius runs head first into a rather large man and falls to the ground*

"aooph" * is the sound he makes when he collides with the large man, he then looks up at the large man he ran into as he gets back up* "I am so sorry! I didn't hear you there!"

*Jim stumbles, not expecting the Avali to suddenly round the corner and immediately reaches down to help gather what was dropped*

"Oh it's not your fault, I should be running outside. Are you ok?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Zulius - 08-16-2016

(08-16-2016, 07:06 PM)Dipdoo Wrote:
(08-16-2016, 06:45 PM)Zulius Wrote: *So distracted by his search for the unknown thing, Zulius runs head first into a rather large man and falls to the ground*

*Jim stumbles, not expecting the Avali to suddenly round the corner and immediately reaches down to help gather what was dropped*

"Oh it's not your fault, I should be running outside. Are you ok?"
"I am fine, thank you for asking!" *after picking up his items from the ground and the large man, he bows as if thanking him*
"Again I am so sorry about that! I am new around here, and I have been trying to get used to the area. I should not have been running inside either"