Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 08-16-2016

(08-16-2016, 05:59 PM)achroma Wrote: *the Novakid pulls a lever and the train begins to lumber forwards, leaving a small window to jump onto the train*
"no wonder Goldfeild has a problem with you hippies, you can't even do simple tasks!"
*the Novakid draws a standard revolver with is free hand*

"Who're you calling a hippie?"
Umbra 'shifts' and phases through the side of the car. He then decides to look at its contents.

(08-16-2016, 06:03 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *only a voice is heard now*
What is this, demon you speak of?

// SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE
*the Avali leads the individual to Rikari, twitching with all muscles contracting, smoke coming out of her ears from the overload*

"͜Y͞ou. St͞a͢y͟ out ͢o̶f m͞y͞ wáy."̵
It continues stalking its target. Said target appears to be either Danu, the Novakid, Umbra, or possibly the Glitch that's trying to hide behind a wall.
// spess.
"Oh. That... Doesn't look good." The Avali Guard turns to the other three and tells them to go get some medics... And possibly an engineer.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Dipdoo - 08-16-2016

(08-16-2016, 07:19 PM)Zulius Wrote:
(08-16-2016, 07:06 PM)Dipdoo Wrote: *Jim stumbles, not expecting the Avali to suddenly round the corner and immediately reaches down to help gather what was dropped*

"Oh it's not your fault, I should be running outside. Are you ok?"
"I am fine, thank you for asking!" *after picking up his items from the ground and the large man, he bows as if thanking him*
"Again I am so sorry about that! I am new around here, and I have been trying to get used to the area. I should not have been running inside either"

"Don't worry about it." *Jim said with a smile, leaning down slightly and extending his hand for a handshake*
"I'm Jim, sorry we couldn't meet on a better occasion."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 08-16-2016

(08-16-2016, 08:54 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-16-2016, 05:59 PM)achroma Wrote: *the Novakid pulls a lever and the train begins to lumber forwards, leaving a small window to jump onto the train*
"no wonder Goldfeild has a problem with you hippies, you can't even do simple tasks!"

Umbra 'shifts' and phases through the side of the car. He then decides to look at its contents.

(08-16-2016, 06:03 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *only a voice is heard now*

// SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE
*the Avali leads the individual to Rikari, twitching with all muscles contracting, smoke coming out of her ears from the overload*

It continues stalking its target. Said target appears to be either Danu, the Novakid, Umbra, or possibly the Glitch that's trying to hide behind a wall.
// spess.
"Oh. That... Doesn't look good." The Avali Guard turns to the other three and tells them to go get some medics... And possibly an engineer.

I do not intend to be in your way so long as I know your business.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 08-16-2016

(08-16-2016, 08:54 PM)Umbra Wrote:

(08-16-2016, 06:03 PM)Rahizel Wrote:  *only a voice is heard now*

// SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

// spess.

*the Avali is seen lounging in one of the seats, and just waves at umbra*
"You have an appointment with the mayor? Also, all the cargo cars are empty, the conductor already checked."
*the train begins to pick up speed, and is almost completely out of the station. If someone wanted to board, now would be the chance.*

(08-16-2016, 09:02 PM)Rahizel Wrote: I do not intend to be in your way so long as I know your business.

"My̛ ͡ṕla͢ns ̷a̴r͘e͝n'̡t ̀y͜o͝urs͝ to ̧know̴.̨ ̢N͟o͝w ͝s̛ta̸y ̛o̡ưt̨ of m͟y ̷waý ͢or̢ ͟I'̵ll ̕ha̛v̢e to͘ ̵tos̸s ýo͘u̵ a҉s͝i͏d̀e͘."
It starts approaching the train.
Syntax sees it and hides properly.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 08-16-2016

(08-16-2016, 09:06 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-16-2016, 09:02 PM)Rahizel Wrote: I do not intend to be in your way so long as I know your business.

"My̛ ͡ṕla͢ns ̷a̴r͘e͝n'̡t ̀y͜o͝urs͝ to ̧know̴.̨ ̢N͟o͝w ͝s̛ta̸y ̛o̡ưt̨ of m͟y ̷waý ͢or̢ ͟I'̵ll ̕ha̛v̢e to͘ ̵tos̸s ýo͘u̵ a҉s͝i͏d̀e͘."
It starts approaching the train.
Syntax sees it and hides properly.
*the voice now comes from a different location with every one or two syllable, which turns out to be much more disorienting than one could ever predict*
I DO not REspond WELL to THREATS but I also WILL NOT provoke VIOlence WITHOUT a good reason.
*meanwhile no actual presence of the source of the sound is able to be discerned*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Zulius - 08-16-2016

(08-16-2016, 08:58 PM)Dipdoo Wrote:
(08-16-2016, 07:19 PM)Zulius Wrote: "I am fine, thank you for asking!" *after picking up his items from the ground and the large man, he bows as if thanking him*
"Again I am so sorry about that! I am new around here, and I have been trying to get used to the area. I should not have been running inside either"

"Don't worry about it." *Jim said with a smile, leaning down slightly and extending his hand for a handshake*

*extends his hand to accept the handshake* 
"My name is Zulius, nice to meet you too and yes, a better occasion would have been preferd but what can you do" *after a second of recalling what he was doing before the collision he speaks yet again* "This may seem a bit odd, especially for a new person who hasn't been around long but, does something about this area feel a bit ... off?"

(08-16-2016, 09:05 PM)achroma Wrote: *the Avali is seen lounging in one of the seats, and just waves at umbra*
"You have an appointment with the mayor? Also, all the cargo cars are empty, the conductor already checked."
*the train begins to pick up speed, and is almost completely out of the station. If someone wanted to board, now would be the chance.*

"...What?"

(08-16-2016, 09:10 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *the voice now comes from a different location with every one or two syllable, which turns out to be much more disorienting than one could ever predict*
I DO not REspond WELL to THREATS but I also WILL NOT provoke VIOlence WITHOUT a good reason.
*meanwhile no actual presence of the source of the sound is able to be discerned*

"H̸ḿph.̴ Ṕath́et͢i̡c̶."
It leaps onto the back of the train, clamping on with a set of vicious black claws.

(08-16-2016, 09:36 PM)Zulius Wrote:
(08-16-2016, 08:58 PM)Dipdoo Wrote: "Don't worry about it." *Jim said with a smile, leaning down slightly and extending his hand for a handshake*

*extends his hand to accept the handshake* 
"My name is Zulius, nice to meet you too and yes, a better occasion would have been preferd but what can you do" *after a second of recalling what he was doing before the collision he speaks yet again* "This may seem a bit odd, esspecially for a new person who hasnt been around long but, does somethign about this area feel a bit ... off?"

"That's odd... I haven't noticed anything out of place, what do you mean?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 08-16-2016

(oh man it's like a scene ready made for a surprise 753)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 08-16-2016

(08-16-2016, 09:52 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-16-2016, 09:05 PM)achroma Wrote: *the Avali is seen lounging in one of the seats, and just waves at umbra*

"...What?"

(08-16-2016, 09:10 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *the voice now comes from a different location with every one or two syllable, which turns out to be much more disorienting than one could ever predict*

"H̸ḿph.̴ Ṕath́et͢i̡c̶."
It leaps onto the back of the train, clamping on with a set of vicious black claws.

"... You don't know do you? We will discuss this later. I'll take care of the Novakid, you take care of that."
*the bounty hunter points through the doors window at the shade*
"You never get a break, do you?"
*the raptor pushes through the door towards the steam engin*

(08-16-2016, 10:04 PM)Dipdoo Wrote:
(08-16-2016, 09:36 PM)Zulius Wrote: *extends his hand to accept the handshake* 
"My name is Zulius, nice to meet you too and yes, a better occasion would have been preferd but what can you do" *after a second of recalling what he was doing before the collision he speaks yet again* "This may seem a bit odd, esspecially for a new person who hasnt been around long but, does somethign about this area feel a bit ... off?"

"That's odd... I haven't noticed anything out of place, what do you mean?"

"I don't know, if I may be honest, that's why I was looking around but then again I am new here so I guess everything feels a bit off anyway ... well I best be headed off to my residence before too much longer, nice talking to you!"

(08-16-2016, 10:41 PM)Zulius Wrote:
(08-16-2016, 10:04 PM)Dipdoo Wrote: "That's odd... I haven't noticed anything out of place, what do you mean?"

"I don't know, if I may be honest, that's why I was looking around but then again I am new here so I guess everything feels a bit off anyway ... well I best be headed off to my residence before too much longer, nice talking to you!"

"I'm sure you'll get used to it soon."
*Jim waved farewell and continued his run, calling back* "Stay safe!"

(08-16-2016, 10:56 PM)Dipdoo Wrote:
(08-16-2016, 10:41 PM)Zulius Wrote: "I don't know, if I may be honest, that's why I was looking around but then again I am new here so I guess everything feels a bit off anyway ... well I best be headed off to my residence before too much longer, nice talking to you!"

"I'm sure you'll get used to it soon."
*Jim waved farewell and continued his run, calling back* "Stay safe!"

"You too!"*The Avali calls out as he waves back and heads back to his residence*

(08-16-2016, 10:26 PM)achroma Wrote: "... You don't know do you? We will discuss this later. I'll take care of the Novakid, you take care of that."

"Wait, what?"
The shadowy figure breaks into the car, startling Umbra.
"͘Lo̸ng͢ t͟įm̵e͟,͟ no se̷e͡, demón̸!It charges at the apparition, only to be met by a swift strike from the not pointy end of Umbra's glaive.
"Sorry, am I supposed to know you from somewhere? You look familiar enough." He spins his weapon back into a battle-ready position.
"͡I se̕e y̷ou̸'re back ̸to̶ nor̡m̨a͝l͟ n͢o҉w̸.͘ Wh͞at̛ ̨a͘ ̸s͢h̶am̴e̵!̛ It slashes the bottom of the car, sending a wave of purple energy towards Umbra.
He responds with a quick dash to the side. "Wait, you're that 'Remnant', aren't you?"
"R͘i͟g̴ht n͘o̧w,͏ ̶ye̷s. ͟I̧ ̧ẁo͝ņ't d̡o ̕y͠o͠u any ͞favor͢s҉ ͜b͟y̕ co͜m͢i̴ng ̀ouţ he͡r͠e̛ mys͟elf̢." The (maybe) Remnant charges Umbra, its claws gripping his glaive once it's blocked. "̡You͞ sḩou͟l̕d͜ ̛com̴e͜ v̀iśi͏t́. Sup̴e͞r͏èg͢ǫ ҉is d͜ýing̵ to̶ ̀se͢e̢ yo͏u ag̵a̛in!͝"̷ It kicks Umbra away, his weapon dispersing into nothing.
"It͘'s͢ ͟a shame ͞I ha̴ve ͠ţo kil҉l ̨y͏o͟u ̛n͜o̴w͝. ͠A͘ ̢pit͏ifu҉l̢ cre̷at҉u͠re, F̸rac͏tured fore̡v̢e̛r̛.͡"
It walks over and raises a clawed hand, preparing to strike.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 08-17-2016

(08-16-2016, 11:53 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-16-2016, 10:26 PM)achroma Wrote: "... You don't know do you? We will discuss this later. I'll take care of the Novakid, you take care of that."

"Wait, what?"
"͘Lo̸ng͢ t͟įm̵e͟,͟ no se̷e͡, demón̸!"̛ It charges at the apparition, only to be met by a swift strike from the not pointy end of Umbra's glaive.
"Sorry, am I supposed to know you from somewhere? You look familiar enough." He spins his weapon back into a battle-ready position.
"͡I se̕e y̷ou̸'re back ̸to̶ nor̡m̨a͝l͟ n͢o҉w̸.͘ Wh͞at̛ ̨a͘ ̸s͢h̶am̴e̵!̛"̀ It slashes the bottom of the car, sending a wave of purple energy towards Umbra.
He responds with a quick dash to the side. "Wait, you're that 'Remnant', aren't you?"
"R͘i͟g̴ht n͘o̧w,͏ ̶ye̷s. ͟I̧ ̧ẁo͝ņ't d̡o ̕y͠o͠u any ͞favor͢s҉ ͜b͟y̕ co͜m͢i̴ng ̀ouţ he͡r͠e̛ mys͟elf̢." The (maybe) Remnant charges Umbra, its claws gripping his glaive once it's blocked. "̡You͞ sḩou͟l̕d͜ ̛com̴e͜ v̀iśi͏t́. Sup̴e͞r͏èg͢ǫ ҉is d͜ýing̵ to̶ ̀se͢e̢ yo͏u ag̵a̛in!͝"̷ It kicks Umbra away, his weapon dispersing into nothing.
"It͘'s͢ ͟a shame ͞I ha̴ve ͠ţo kil҉l ̨y͏o͟u ̛n͜o̴w͝. ͠A͘ ̢pit͏ifu҉l̢ cre̷at҉u͠re, F̸rac͏tured fore̡v̢e̛r̛.͡"
*the Avali comes flying through the door, firmly clenching a combat knife, and dives for the beast"
"You pitiful creature, doing someone else's dirty work?! Disgraceful!"
*the raptor begins to shriek and tear at the "remnant" with the knife*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 08-17-2016

(08-16-2016, 09:52 PM)Umbra Wrote:

"...What?"

"H̸ḿph.̴ Ṕath́et͢i̡c̶."
// i guess you really don't appreciate the effort just making sound appear is and how disorienting it is to have the same sound have its source constantly change, imagine trying to listen to a voice that comes out of one of 30 randomly placed speakers in an auditorium, and the active speaker changes every single second

(08-16-2016, 11:53 PM)Umbra Wrote:

"Wait, what?"
"͘Lo̸ng͢ t͟įm̵e͟,͟ no se̷e͡, demón̸!"̛ It charges at the apparition, only to be met by a swift strike from the not pointy end of Umbra's glaive.
"͡I se̕e y̷ou̸'re back ̸to̶ nor̡m̨a͝l͟ n͢o҉w̸.͘ Wh͞at̛ ̨a͘ ̸s͢h̶am̴e̵!̛"̀ It slashes the bottom of the car, sending a wave of purple energy towards Umbra.
*just observes the entire display in such great detail that only a supercomputer can provide, diverting almost all processing power to processing all sensor data. During this time the amount of heat generated is bled off into the local area and the cloaking field starts to get slightly disrupted*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 08-17-2016

// sHIT I FORGOT TO COLOR REMNANT'S TEXT
// GODDAMMIT

(08-17-2016, 12:06 AM)achroma Wrote: *the Avali comes flying through the door, firmly clenching a combat knife, and dives for the beast"

The metal(?) knife makes a large gash in its chest. "Ar҉g̕h!̨" It stumbles back, the wound slowly closing up again.
Umbra charges forward and cuts off one of its arms. It severs cleanly and the limb dissipates into a black mist before dissolving completely. He then whacks it in the face with the side of the blade, pinning it down with one foot and poising the blade towards the construct's neck.
"Hmp͠h̸.̛ ͝W͠ell ̕p͠ļay͏ed͝.͞"̵ It grabs the Anomaly's leg and throws him towards the back of the car.
Thud.
"Ow..."

(08-17-2016, 04:04 AM)Rahizel Wrote: // i guess you really don't appreciate the effort just making sound appear is and how disorienting it is to have the same sound have its source constantly change, imagine trying to listen to a voice that comes out of one of 30 randomly placed speakers in an auditorium, and the active speaker changes every single second

// considering that the Remnant escaped from pretty much nothingness and is legitimately insane, I don't think it really cares about what sound is coming from where. pretty sure what's left of its mind is a fractured shadow of what beings it used to be, anyway.
// I understand how disorienting that would be, though.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 08-17-2016

(08-17-2016, 05:03 AM)Umbra Wrote: // sHIT I FORGOT TO COLOR REMNANT'S TEXT
// GODDAMMIT

(08-17-2016, 12:06 AM)achroma Wrote: *the Avali comes flying through the door, firmly clenching a combat knife, and dives for the beast"

The metal(?) knife makes a large gash in its chest. "Ar҉g̕h!̨" It stumbles back, the wound slowly closing up again.
Umbra charges forward and cuts off one of its arms. It severs cleanly and the limb dissipates into a black mist before dissolving completely. He then whacks it in the face with the side of the blade, pinning it down with one foot and poising the blade towards the construct's neck.
"Hmp͠h̸.̛ ͝W͠ell ̕p͠ļay͏ed͝.͞"̵ It grabs the Anomaly's leg and throws him towards the back of the car.
Thud.
"Ow..."

(08-17-2016, 04:04 AM)Rahizel Wrote: // i guess you really don't appreciate the effort just making sound appear is and how disorienting it is to have the same sound have its source constantly change, imagine trying to listen to a voice that comes out of one of 30 randomly placed speakers in an auditorium, and the active speaker changes every single second

// considering that the Remnant escaped from pretty much nothingness and is legitimately insane, I don't think it really cares about what sound is coming from where. pretty sure what's left of its mind is a fractured shadow of what beings it used to be, anyway.
// I understand how disorienting that would be, though.
//the knife is indeed metal
"Get it to the last car! I have an idea!"
*the Avali lunges at the "remnant" carefuly attempting to drive if back*
"Can you survive a Explosion!?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 08-17-2016

// what's all this about a train?