Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 08-18-2016

(08-18-2016, 03:04 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 02:23 AM)Rahizel Wrote: *the shield quickly starts to crack and crumble the moment it's activated, the lights start to dim, and the air grows hot*

"What-"
Umbra tries to reactivate it. Nothing happens.
"Great... Guess that leaves hardlight out of the question..."

(08-18-2016, 02:30 AM)Rahizel Wrote: *there's silence for a moment, then the entity walks onwards towards the front*

Umbra cocks his gun.
"Who are you and what do you want? I- I don't want trouble!"
*seems who or whatever it was has left and the hardlight starts working again and the lights stop flickering*

*is seen gliding to the right of the traincar*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 08-18-2016

(08-18-2016, 03:18 AM)Rahizel Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 03:04 AM)Umbra Wrote: "What-"
Umbra tries to reactivate it. Nothing happens.
"Great... Guess that leaves hardlight out of the question..."

Umbra cocks his gun.
"Who are you and what do you want? I- I don't want trouble!"
*seems who or whatever it was has left and the hardlight starts working again and the lights stop flickering*
"Well then, I guess we aren't alone. It's probably going after the Novakid.". Tha Avali shifts uncomfortably.
(08-18-2016, 02:24 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *is seen gliding to the right of the traincar*
"What is that? Wait a second. Your from the mech incident aren't you?"

(08-18-2016, 03:16 PM)achroma Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 03:18 AM)Rahizel Wrote: *seems who or whatever it was has left and the hardlight starts working again and the lights stop flickering*
"Well then, I guess we aren't alone. It's probably going after the Novakid.". Tha Avali shifts uncomfortably.
(08-18-2016, 02:24 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *is seen gliding to the right of the traincar*
"What is that? Wait a second. Your from the mech incident aren't you?"
*squawks and falls behind. Scratching at the back traincar door can be heard *

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 08-18-2016

(08-18-2016, 12:09 AM)Rahizel Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 11:19 PM)achroma Wrote: *the Avali falls of of its seat, and and lands flat on the ground*
"Do these kind of things happen often in woodport?"
*the bounty hunter lifts itself off the ground and draws it's knife*
 *something is on the roof of the car, claw marks are formed but theres no telling what is causing them*

Something heavy thuds onto the car as well, Danu ended up face to face with whatever it was on the outside, having been leaping from cartop to cartop trying to make her way to the engine so that the train could be stopped- or at least whoever was at the controls could do some explaining.

//Last I checked nobody was driving this train! Unless it has some sort of remote control attached, it shouldn't be slowing down to stop- if anything it should still be accelerating because that was the last thing to happen before the guy at the controls got taken out

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 08-18-2016

(08-18-2016, 03:18 AM)Rahizel Wrote: *seems who or whatever it was has left and the hardlight starts working again and the lights stop flickering*

Umbra deactivates the shield properly and disarms his gun.
"Well... That was close... And weird..."

(08-18-2016, 03:16 PM)achroma Wrote: "Well then, I guess we aren't alone. It's probably going after the Novakid.". Tha Avali shifts uncomfortably.

"I hope not... The last thing we need is for this train to get out of control."

Quote:"What is that? Wait a second. Your from the mech incident aren't you?"

"Mech incident?"

(08-18-2016, 04:16 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Something heavy thuds onto the car as well, Danu ended up face to face with whatever it was on the outside, having been leaping from cartop to cartop trying to make her way to the engine so that the train could be stopped- or at least whoever was at the controls could do some explaining.

//Last I checked nobody was driving this train! Unless it has some sort of remote control attached, it shouldn't be slowing down to stop- if anything it should still be accelerating because that was the last thing to happen before the guy at the controls got taken out

Umbra looks up at the ceiling again.
"Well, it's not whatever was just hunting us... Let that, uh... Gray... Winged thing in and then let's get up to the front."

(08-18-2016, 04:16 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 12:09 AM)Rahizel Wrote:  *something is on the roof of the car, claw marks are formed but theres no telling what is causing them*

Something heavy thuds onto the car as well, Danu ended up face to face with whatever it was on the outside, having been leaping from cartop to cartop trying to make her way to the engine so that the train could be stopped- or at least whoever was at the controls could do some explaining.

*seemingly has hopped off the train, leaving small scorch marks near the last set of claw marks*
*squawks loudly*

(08-18-2016, 05:06 PM)Umbra Wrote:

Umbra deactivates the shield properly and disarms his gun.

(08-18-2016, 03:16 PM)achroma Wrote: "Well then, I guess we aren't alone. It's probably going after the Novakid.". Tha Avali shifts uncomfortably.

Quote:"What is that? Wait a second. Your from the mech incident aren't you?"

"Mech incident?"

(08-18-2016, 04:16 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Something heavy thuds onto the car as well, Danu ended up face to face with whatever it was on the outside, having been leaping from cartop to cartop trying to make her way to the engine so that the train could be stopped- or at least whoever was at the controls could do some explaining.

"Well, it's not whatever was just hunting us... Let that, uh... Gray... Winged thing in and then let's get up to the front."
"That was close. It's better if you didn't know that at the moment." Achroma slides the window open enough for Remmy to get in.
"You don't need to worry about the conductor, I took care of it."

(08-18-2016, 06:13 PM)achroma Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 05:06 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra deactivates the shield properly and disarms his gun.

"Mech incident?"

"That was close. It's better if you didn't know that at the moment." Achroma slides the window open enough for Remmy to get in.
*folds their wings in and briskly trots to the other end of the traincar, somehow not knocking anything over*

Danu manages to make her way up to the locomotive, dropping down onto its platform and getting inside.

"Hello?! Is anyone driving this train?"

(08-18-2016, 07:45 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu manages to make her way up to the locomotive, dropping down onto its platform and getting inside.

"Hello?! Is anyone driving this train?"
*the controls are being hijacked by a mess of jury rigged wiring, looks like this was set up mere moments ago. It's current action is trying to figure out what the next stop is and apply the brakes in time. The components bring forth a nihilistic energy signature that Danu should be aquainted with by now*

(08-18-2016, 06:13 PM)achroma Wrote: "That was close. It's better if you didn't know that at the moment." Achroma slides the window open enough for Remmy to get in.

"Have you considered that without a conductor, there's nobody to stop the train?"

(08-18-2016, 07:56 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 06:13 PM)achroma Wrote: "That was close. It's better if you didn't know that at the moment." Achroma slides the window open enough for Remmy to get in.

"Have you considered that without a conductor, there's nobody to stop the train?"
*suddenly the emergency brake activates and knocks everyone and everything not nailed down over*
*falls right next to umbra who gets a faceful of wing feathers for a moment*

(08-18-2016, 08:00 PM)Rahizel Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 07:56 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Have you considered that without a conductor, there's nobody to stop the train?"
*suddenly the emergency brake activates and knocks everyone and everything not nailed down over*

Having found nobody at the controls, Danu had cut the throttle and applied full emergency brakes to bring the train to a halt.

Even then it would still be over a mile before the train actually stopped, the brake blocks smoldering from the heat and the locomotive moaning from using maximum dynamic brake.

(08-18-2016, 07:56 PM)Umbra Wrote:

"There is a fail safe implemented to prevent-."
(08-18-2016, 08:00 PM)Rahizel Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 07:56 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Have you considered that without a conductor, there's nobody to stop the train?"
*thw Avali smashes it's head against a table, and it's noise Begind to bleed.
(08-18-2016, 08:30 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 08:00 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *suddenly the emergency brake activates and knocks everyone and everything not nailed down over*

Having found nobody at the controls, Danu had cut the throttle and applied full emergency brakes to bring the train to a halt.

Even then it would still be over a mile before the train actually stopped, the brake blocks smoldering from the heat and the locomotive moaning from using maximum dynamic brake.

"Wounderful, just what I needed. And the hostage the Novakid took, I pushed him off before the train left the station. I suggest you get rid of that gun, you know how Gaurds can be. And what ever you do, don't piss off Cornelius." "The raptor exits the car and heads towards the cabooses of the train.
"The train doors slide open, and the station is obscured by the smoke of The breaks. The station of Goldfeild is strangely quiet*

(08-18-2016, 09:37 PM)achroma Wrote: "Wounderful, just what I needed. And the hostage the Novakid took, I pushed him off before the train left the station. I suggest you get rid of that gun, you know how Gaurds can be. And what ever you do, don't piss off Cornelius." "The raptor exits the car and heads towards the cabooses of the train.
"The train doors slide open, and the station is obscured by the smoke of The breaks. The station of Goldfeild is strangely quiet*

"...Who's Cornelius?"
Despite being a Guard himself, Umbra hides his gun away. Not only might the Guards here not recognize him, but he might not need to use the gun at all if they get in trouble.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 08-19-2016

(08-18-2016, 11:57 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 09:37 PM)achroma Wrote: "Wounderful, just what I needed. And the hostage the Novakid took, I pushed him off before the train left the station. I suggest you get rid of that gun, you know how Gaurds can be. And what ever you do, don't piss off Cornelius." "The raptor exits the car and heads towards the cabooses of the train.

"...Who's Cornelius?"
Despite being a Guard himself, Umbra hides his gun away. Not only might the Guards here not recognize him, but he might not need to use the gun at all if they get in trouble.

"You'll see. Also, I suggest you get a move on before they breach the train. You don't want to be in here when that happens." The raptor jumps off the back of the train, and vanishes.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Dipdoo - 08-19-2016

(08-16-2016, 08:54 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-16-2016, 05:59 PM)achroma Wrote: *the Novakid pulls a lever and the train begins to lumber forwards, leaving a small window to jump onto the train*
"no wonder Goldfeild has a problem with you hippies, you can't even do simple tasks!"
*the Novakid draws a standard revolver with is free hand*

"Who're you calling a hippie?"
Umbra 'shifts' and phases through the side of the car. He then decides to look at its contents.

(08-16-2016, 06:03 PM)Rahizel Wrote:  *only a voice is heard now*
What is this, demon you speak of?

// SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE
*the Avali leads the individual to Rikari, twitching with all muscles contracting, smoke coming out of her ears from the overload*

"͜Y͞ou. St͞a͢y͟ out ͢o̶f m͞y͞ wáy."̵
It continues stalking its target. Said target appears to be either Danu, the Novakid, Umbra, or possibly the Glitch that's trying to hide behind a wall.
// spess.
"Oh. That... Doesn't look good." The Avali Guard turns to the other three and tells them to go get some medics... And possibly an engineer.

*Jim spots three concerned looking Avali further down the corridor and redoubles his pace to catch up to them, calling out between breaths*
"Hey! ... Is something wrong?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 08-19-2016

(08-19-2016, 12:10 AM)achroma Wrote: "You'll see. Also, I suggest you get a move on before they breach the train. You don't want to be in here when that happens." The raptor jumps off the back of the train, and vanishes.

...Something tells me I've hopped on a train to the wrong kind of place...
Umbra cautiously walks into the street. He gets a few stares, causing a small area around him to be empty.
So much for feeling welcome...

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 08-19-2016

(08-19-2016, 01:11 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-19-2016, 12:10 AM)achroma Wrote: "You'll see. Also, I suggest you get a move on before they breach the train. You don't want to be in here when that happens." The raptor jumps off the back of the train, and vanishes.

...Something tells me I've hopped on a train to the wrong kind of place...
Umbra cautiously walks into the street. He gets a few stares, causing a small area around him to be empty.
So much for feeling welcome...
*the stout gryph sits next to Umbra rather quietly*