Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 08-19-2016

(08-19-2016, 01:43 AM)Rahizel Wrote: *the stout gryph sits next to Umbra rather quietly*

Umbra decides to give Remy a few skritches on the head. At least they won't abandon him.
...Probably.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 08-19-2016

(08-19-2016, 03:23 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-19-2016, 01:43 AM)Rahizel Wrote: *the stout gryph sits next to Umbra rather quietly*

Umbra decides to give Remy a few skritches on the head. At least they won't abandon him.
...Probably.
*the stout and pudgy gryphon tilts their head into the scratches and chitters, obviously a fan of it. The gryph starts leaning against umbra, quite heavily*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 08-19-2016

(08-19-2016, 03:23 AM)Umbra Wrote:

...Probably.

A Gaurd armed with power armor and a dart rifle approach umbra and gang. "I've been looking for you. The mayor would like to see you now." The Terran leans in and whispers "don't worry about the civilians, they don't like outsiders. Especially ones from woodport."

(08-19-2016, 11:20 AM)achroma Wrote:
(08-19-2016, 03:23 AM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra decides to give Remy a few skritches on the head. At least they won't abandon him.
...Probably.

A Gaurd armed with power armor and a dart rifle approach umbra and gang. "I've been looking for you. The mayor would like to see you now." The Terran leans in and whispers "don't worry about the civilians, they don't like outsiders. Especially ones from woodport."
*the gryphon hisses at them, seems maybe the feeling is mutual*
//meanwhile in spess
*some of Rikari's packmates loom over her and check her over, one cautiously rolls her onto her right side and plugs in an old diagnostic cable into a port on the back of her neck to an ancient but rugged glass tablet*
A: What horrible mess is this? Her brain was bombarded with 3 days worth of ship logs and an hour long surveillance recording in a fraction of a second! The interface has paralyzed her due to the shock from such a high bandwidth connection and the amount of data stored. Maybe if I...
*the tablet buzzes a bit as the download begins*
Might take a minute considering the metal in her head started smoldering previously.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 08-19-2016

(08-19-2016, 11:20 AM)achroma Wrote:
(08-19-2016, 03:23 AM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra decides to give Remy a few skritches on the head. At least they won't abandon him.
...Probably.

Danu makes sure the locomotive has a professional at the controls again, then comes along quietly to see what would happen next.

She was glad to see she wasn't alone at least, Umbra and Remy were there and quite okay it seemed. Noticing them, she waves gently.

(08-19-2016, 03:54 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(08-19-2016, 11:20 AM)achroma Wrote: A Gaurd armed with power armor and a dart rifle approach umbra and gang. "I've been looking for you. The mayor would like to see you now." The Terran leans in and whispers "don't worry about the civilians, they don't like outsiders. Especially ones from woodport."

Danu makes sure the locomotive has a professional at the controls again, then comes along quietly to see what would happen next.

She was glad to see she wasn't alone at least, Umbra and Remy were there and quite okay it seemed. Noticing them, she waves gently.
*happy chirping and tail swishing ensues, and the gryph looks ready to bolt over*

(08-19-2016, 11:20 AM)achroma Wrote: A Gaurd armed with power armor and a dart rifle approach umbra and gang. "I've been looking for you. The mayor would like to see you now." The Terran leans in and whispers "don't worry about the civilians, they don't like outsiders. Especially ones from woodport."

"I just figured they didn't really know who- or what- I was, but... Okay..."
Umbra hesitantly follows along.
Maybe I'll have to figure out some sort of disguise... I could probably pass as a Novakid if I got the right clothes...

(08-19-2016, 05:20 PM)Umbra Wrote:

Maybe I'll have to figure out some sort of disguise... I could probably pass as a Novakid if I got the right clothes...
*the gryphon follows quite close, despite the appearance of being just a fuzzball the gryph has somewhat large paws and limbs sturdy as a tree trunk, more than enough to decapitate someone with one swipe*
Krrrrr?~
*Remy comes up and brushes their head under Umbra's left hand and keeps it there, purring a bit*

// i think it's been established that the needy gryphon will follow anyone who gives it affection. At least the bird is built like a linebacker and extremely protective in nature. Think of them as a feathery winged guard grizzly bear

(08-19-2016, 03:54 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:

(08-19-2016, 04:41 PM)Rahizel Wrote:
(08-19-2016, 03:54 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu makes sure the locomotive has a professional at the controls again, then comes along quietly to see what would happen next.

*happy chirping and tail swishing ensues, and the gryph looks ready to bolt over*

(08-19-2016, 05:20 PM)Umbra Wrote:

"You people from woodport have quite a reputation, always bringing in trouble. People here just want to live a simple life. But you come here in a crime scene."
The Gaurd leads the crew in front of a elegant single storied marble building.
"Go in when you like, just be snappy about it."

(08-19-2016, 05:30 PM)achroma Wrote: "You people from woodport have quite a reputation, always bringing in trouble. People here just want to live a simple life. But you come here in a crime scene."

"I don't know what you're talking about. It's not our fault that the biggest town so far attracts more attention... But whatever. It's not something I can argue about."
Umbra shoves his hands in his pockets and walks in.
The sooner I can get out of here, the better... I definitely hopped on the wrong train.

(08-19-2016, 06:55 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-19-2016, 05:30 PM)achroma Wrote: "You people from woodport have quite a reputation, always bringing in trouble. People here just want to live a simple life. But you come here in a crime scene."

"I don't know what you're talking about. It's not our fault that the biggest town so far attracts more attention... But whatever. It's not something I can argue about."
The sooner I can get out of here, the better... I definitely hopped on the wrong train.
*follows right behind*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 08-19-2016

(08-19-2016, 07:20 PM)Rahizel Wrote:
(08-19-2016, 06:55 PM)Umbra Wrote: "I don't know what you're talking about. It's not our fault that the biggest town so far attracts more attention... But whatever. It's not something I can argue about."
*follows right behind*

"Hopefully they aren't too mad about it. But hey, we did at least stop the train safely without anyone getting hurt that we know of. I suppose that might be good enough for them to go easy on us?" Danu follows the others inside.

(08-19-2016, 06:55 PM)Umbra Wrote:

(08-19-2016, 07:20 PM)Rahizel Wrote:
(08-19-2016, 06:55 PM)Umbra Wrote: "I don't know what you're talking about. It's not our fault that the biggest town so far attracts more attention... But whatever. It's not something I can argue about."
*follows right behind*
as soon as umbra steps in, a large desk is up front and a large staircase fallows suit. A obviously overworked female jakki pops up from behind the desk.
"Hello, are you hear for an appointment? Or are you here to rob the place?" The secretary reaches for the phone.

(08-19-2016, 07:27 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(08-19-2016, 07:20 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *follows right behind*

"Hopefully they aren't too mad about it. But hey, we did at least stop the train safely without anyone getting hurt that we know of. I suppose that might be good enough for them to go easy on us?" Danu follows the others inside.
*head tilt*
(08-19-2016, 07:31 PM)achroma Wrote:

(08-19-2016, 07:20 PM)Rahizel Wrote: *follows right behind*
as soon as umbra steps in, a large desk is up front and a large staircase fallows suit. A obviously overworked female jakki pops up from behind the desk.
"Hello, are you hear for an appointment? Or are you here to rob the place?" The secretary reaches for the phone.
*head tilt intensifies*

(08-19-2016, 07:27 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Hopefully they aren't too mad about it. But hey, we did at least stop the train safely without anyone getting hurt that we know of. I suppose that might be good enough for them to go easy on us?" Danu follows the others inside.

Umbra hadn't noticed that Danu was with him until she spoke up.
"Oh! Hi, Danu! Sorry, I'm, uh... Yeah..."
He leans in a little for a whisper.
"I don't like this place already. I'm thinking they might be a bit more welcoming if I can figure out a Novakid disguise."

(08-19-2016, 07:31 PM)achroma Wrote: as soon as umbra steps in, a large desk is up front and a large staircase fallows suit. A obviously overworked female jakki pops up from behind the desk.

"Uh, the former. Appointment. I think. I was told by one of the Guards that the mayor wanted to see me for some reason..."

(08-19-2016, 09:24 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-19-2016, 07:27 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Hopefully they aren't too mad about it. But hey, we did at least stop the train safely without anyone getting hurt that we know of. I suppose that might be good enough for them to go easy on us?" Danu follows the others inside.

Umbra hadn't noticed that Danu was with him until she spoke up.
"Oh! Hi, Danu! Sorry, I'm, uh... Yeah..."
He leans in a little for a whisper.
"I don't like this place already. I'm thinking they might be a bit more welcoming if I can figure out a Novakid disguise."

(08-19-2016, 07:31 PM)achroma Wrote: as soon as umbra steps in, a large desk is up front and a large staircase fallows suit. A obviously overworked female jakki pops up from behind the desk.

"Uh, the former. Appointment. I think. I was told by one of the Guards that the mayor wanted to see me for some reason..."

The jakki lets out a audible sigh of relief
"That's good. Sorry about that, security got tighter because of the... Incidents. The mayors office is two floors down, first door on the left."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 08-19-2016

///FYI it's spell "jakkai".

(08-19-2016, 09:38 PM)achroma Wrote: The Jakkai lets out a audible sigh of relief.
"That's good. Sorry about that, security got tighter because of the... Incidents. The mayor's office is two floors down, first door on the left."

"Right. Thanks... Wait, uh, is it okay if these two come with me?"

(08-19-2016, 10:01 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-19-2016, 09:38 PM)achroma Wrote: The Jakkai lets out a audible sigh of relief.
"That's good. Sorry about that, security got tighter because of the... Incidents. The mayor's office is two floors down, first door on the left."

"Right. Thanks... Wait, uh, is it okay if these two come with me?"

"Go ahead, just don't break anything. And keep your.. Pet under control please. Other than that, have a good day. And good riddance."
The secretary waves them off.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 08-20-2016

(08-19-2016, 10:14 PM)achroma Wrote: "Go ahead, just don't break anything. And keep your.. Pet under control please. Other than that, have a good day. And good riddance."
The secretary waves them off.

"All right. Thank you." Umbra starts heading downstairs.
Once they're down one flight, Umbra turns his head to the side to ask Danu something.
"Hey, uh... Do you know anything about this town? 'Cause I don't..."