Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Timtimthe2nd - 09-15-2016

(09-15-2016, 04:37 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-15-2016, 12:55 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: //*Internal Screaming*
I return, yet again. I really have to stop going AWOL for months at a time. If anybody's feeling charitable, I could really use some catching up.

// Sure thing.
// I started a plot/story arc that several people are already taking part in; Surge is helping with it, too, since we realized we could work on it in tandem because of overlapping ideas.
// achroma introduced a new town, Goldfield. Novakids also exist now.
// I can expand on the plot thing if you want. Fair warning, though; there's quite a bit of fighting.

//Feel free to expand. I'd hate to jump in without understanding what's going on.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 09-15-2016

(09-14-2016, 12:07 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "If you don't mind I'm also horribly out of practice with this. I don't exactly do 10,000 practice swings a day after all." Danu snapped back at him.

Her shield withstands the shockwave, but does indeed send her stumbling backwards. Remaining on her feet, she hesitates to close in again. Fighting this foe with sword and shield was proving to be fairly ineffective, but she still hesitated on using her real power in front of other people. After all, there was no guarantee that it wouldn't damage her friends too.

//Not sure why Umbra's previous post had been removed. I'm guess I bumped it on accident while reading this yesterday, so I've made it visible again.

"̻̠͔̳̯͞N̘̩̪̬͓ęi̛͍̩͓̱ͅt͏̤͔he̮̼̘̰̜͡r̳̘̩ ̨͖͓͖̦̜d̛̫͕̖o̯͍ ̻̠̠I̶͖̼.̦͔̯̰̗́"̷̺̘̣ If the construct had a mouth, it'd probably have some sort of smirk.

(09-15-2016, 08:03 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: Crackling arms wrapped about the back of the remnant's entity, as Azurei, having been ignored outright opened his maw and bit down at their neck from his elevated position on their back, his entire form felt like the physical manifestation of that tingle at the back of your spine you get when you're being watched.  Attempting to rip and tear at them flatly, he was no warrior after all, but he knew to go for the neck at least.  New runes blossomed about his frontal limbs as he attempted this, applying his meager entity's body weight forwards in the hope of knocking them down forwards.  His mouth was too full to really say anything smart-assed.

̵̯"̳͓̲̺̫̦̀W͕̪͢h̲̰̥a̱̪͚͓̤̦̕t̲̞-̨͔"̖ The Remnant diverts its attention to the construct. It pulses with a wave of malicious energy that would have the same effect as the shockwave it just used to knock over Danu, but more damaging.
It then pins Danu to the ground with one foot.
"̴̠̳̲̳͙A̛͈n͉̹̻̤̫̘͘d̥̩̼̟̘̳̼͜ ̸̘̣̖̥͍̻͈ṯ̼ͅo̞͙̕ ̶ṱ͉̩̪͎͕͠ͅh̭̟i̶̹̪̼̣n͎̻̜͖̬̼͢k̰̗ ̦͘Í̺͍̰̜ u̡̼se̼̠ͅd̪͚̞̫̞͢ ͚̥͕̰t̢͔̝͈͈͈̻͔o̕ ̞̠͙͈̦͚̙́a̵̩̭̘̠͎̲d̺̼m̼̮̪̭̟̖̟įr̮͚e͔̲̭̙̗͙̰ ̧̫̠͔̰̣y̦̰̜̼̙̳̳͡o̜̻̲͓u̸̖̖͖̼̭ ̷̤̲̺͉̫̳͉p̳͔̖a͍̦t̹͔̀he̬̩̘̭̪̼̖t̳̮̤͉͕i̩̭̻̤̭͟c̷̣͖̠͔̳͇̰ ͉̜S̥̼̤̤̣̳é̙̟͉̙͔r̴̟̱̹̟̮a̟͕̲͇̦̕phs̫͠ͅ.̘̖̮͙̬"̭̲̖̗̞̟̭ It raises its sword, ready to plunge it into the hidden angel...

A sound like the crack of a dozen thunderbolts pierces the air. The ground moderately quakes inside the arena, kicking up plenty of dust. Just as suddenly, the Remnant is tossed back with an unearthly screech as it dissipates into nothing.
The dust settles, and the crystal arena has also vanished into thin air. Inside the area it once encompassed...
...is a silver spike about half a meter long, firmly wedged into the ground.

(09-15-2016, 08:33 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: //Feel free to expand. I'd hate to jump in without understanding what's going on.

// Right.
// So the story arc revolves around Umbra's past (and, by extension, a bit of the returners') and the appearance of an entity known only as The Remnant. It was formed when Superego (the big purple guy from the NSRP) made a one-sided pact with a Shade, which are basically amalgamations of tormented souls located in the void between realities/dimensions.
// This Remnant commands a dark power and the ability to summon walls of crystals at will. It also has an army of constructs that he has to control manually. When it's focused on only one construct, however, it gets a significant boost in power...
// Other abilities and weaknesses include the physical capabilities of Umbra's Anomaly form (can turn intangible and hover, but can always be hit by Hardlight, elemental energy such as electricity, lightning and fire, and other forms of magic and constructs such as Danu's light-based gear) as well as a weakness to anything made of certain metals.
// I wouldn't recommend fighting it unless your character has anything to exploit its weaknesses. That shouldn't be a problem, though; things like guns and swords can actually hurt it. It's just really tough.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Timtimthe2nd - 09-15-2016

(09-15-2016, 10:17 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-14-2016, 12:07 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "If you don't mind I'm also horribly out of practice with this. I don't exactly do 10,000 practice swings a day after all." Danu snapped back at him.

Her shield withstands the shockwave, but does indeed send her stumbling backwards. Remaining on her feet, she hesitates to close in again. Fighting this foe with sword and shield was proving to be fairly ineffective, but she still hesitated on using her real power in front of other people. After all, there was no guarantee that it wouldn't damage her friends too.

//Not sure why Umbra's previous post had been removed. I'm guess I bumped it on accident while reading this yesterday, so I've made it visible again.

"̻̠͔̳̯͞N̘̩̪̬͓ęi̛͍̩͓̱ͅt͏̤͔he̮̼̘̰̜͡r̳̘̩ ̨͖͓͖̦̜d̛̫͕̖o̯͍ ̻̠̠I̶͖̼.̦͔̯̰̗́"̷̺̘̣ If the construct had a mouth, it'd probably have some sort of smirk.

(09-15-2016, 08:03 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: Crackling arms wrapped about the back of the remnant's entity, as Azurei, having been ignored outright opened his maw and bit down at their neck from his elevated position on their back, his entire form felt like the physical manifestation of that tingle at the back of your spine you get when you're being watched.  Attempting to rip and tear at them flatly, he was no warrior after all, but he knew to go for the neck at least.  New runes blossomed about his frontal limbs as he attempted this, applying his meager entity's body weight forwards in the hope of knocking them down forwards.  His mouth was too full to really say anything smart-assed.

̵̯"̳͓̲̺̫̦̀W͕̪͢h̲̰̥a̱̪͚͓̤̦̕t̲̞-̨͔"̖ The Remnant diverts its attention to the construct. It pulses with a wave of malicious energy that would have the same effect as the shockwave it just used to knock over Danu, but more damaging.
"̴̠̳̲̳͙A̛͈n͉̹̻̤̫̘͘d̥̩̼̟̘̳̼͜ ̸̘̣̖̥͍̻͈ṯ̼ͅo̞͙̕ ̶ṱ͉̩̪͎͕͠ͅh̭̟i̶̹̪̼̣n͎̻̜͖̬̼͢k̰̗ ̦͘Í̺͍̰̜ u̡̼se̼̠ͅd̪͚̞̫̞͢ ͚̥͕̰t̢͔̝͈͈͈̻͔o̕ ̞̠͙͈̦͚̙́a̵̩̭̘̠͎̲d̺̼m̼̮̪̭̟̖̟įr̮͚e͔̲̭̙̗͙̰ ̧̫̠͔̰̣y̦̰̜̼̙̳̳͡o̜̻̲͓u̸̖̖͖̼̭ ̷̤̲̺͉̫̳͉p̳͔̖a͍̦t̹͔̀he̬̩̘̭̪̼̖t̳̮̤͉͕i̩̭̻̤̭͟c̷̣͖̠͔̳͇̰ ͉̜S̥̼̤̤̣̳é̙̟͉̙͔r̴̟̱̹̟̮a̟͕̲͇̦̕phs̫͠ͅ.̘̖̮͙̬"̭̲̖̗̞̟̭ It raises its sword, ready to plunge it into the hidden angel...

A sound like the crack of a dozen thunderbolts pierces the air. The ground moderately quakes inside the arena, kicking up plenty of dust. Just as suddenly, the Remnant is tossed back with an unearthly screech as it dissipates into nothing.
The dust settles, and the crystal arena has also vanished into thin air. Inside the area it once encompassed...

(09-15-2016, 08:33 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: //Feel free to expand. I'd hate to jump in without understanding what's going on.

// Right.
// So the story arc revolves around Umbra's past (and, by extension, a bit of the returners') and the appearance of an entity known only as The Remnant. It was formed when Superego (the big purple guy from the NSRP) made a one-sided pact with a Shade, which are basically amalgamations of tormented souls located in the void between realities/dimensions.
// This Remnant commands a dark power and the ability to summon walls of crystals at will. It also has an army of constructs that he has to control manually. When it's focused on only one construct, however, it gets a significant boost in power...
// Other abilities and weaknesses include the physical capabilities of Umbra's Anomaly form (can turn intangible and hover, but can always be hit by Hardlight, elemental energy such as electricity, lightning and fire, and other forms of magic and constructs such as Danu's light-based gear) as well as a weakness to anything made of certain metals.
// I wouldn't recommend fighting it unless your character has anything to exploit its weaknesses. That shouldn't be a problem, though; things like guns and swords can actually hurt it. It's just really tough.

//Got it. where is the action happening right about now?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 09-15-2016

(09-15-2016, 10:17 PM)Umbra Wrote:

(09-15-2016, 08:03 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: Crackling arms wrapped about the back of the remnant's entity, as Azurei, having been ignored outright opened his maw and bit down at their neck from his elevated position on their back, his entire form felt like the physical manifestation of that tingle at the back of your spine you get when you're being watched.  Attempting to rip and tear at them flatly, he was no warrior after all, but he knew to go for the neck at least.  New runes blossomed about his frontal limbs as he attempted this, applying his meager entity's body weight forwards in the hope of knocking them down forwards.  His mouth was too full to really say anything smart-assed.

// Right.
The mayor walks over and reaches over for the spike.
"That wasn't to bad was it? I'll admit, you deserve a brake. You may go back to woodport if you wish, and come back later."

(09-15-2016, 04:30 PM)Dipdoo Wrote:
(09-15-2016, 10:29 AM)achroma Wrote:

"What about the foundation? And, Luckily for you, I just happen to like the carvings you do. so yes, you can pay with wood if you wanted."
The archivist pulls out his arm, with the top of a leaver in hand, and the wall of barrels opens up like a door.

"I'm sure I could find a spade somewhere. Oh thank you lad, it's been too long since I heard that last." Jim said with a growing smile.
"What've you got there?" Jim's smile turned into a surprised grin as the hidden door opened. "A fine door."
The kinetic grins
"I just happend to know where a few speakeasy's are. And I just to happend to have a stash here... Say, want a drink?"
The bar tender appears to be made of stone, and is at a very traditional table.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 09-15-2016

//My most recent reply to the fight scene was on the previous page. I think it got missed.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Dipdoo - 09-16-2016

(09-15-2016, 11:01 PM)achroma Wrote:
(09-15-2016, 04:30 PM)Dipdoo Wrote: "I'm sure I could find a spade somewhere. Oh thank you lad, it's been too long since I heard that last." Jim said with a growing smile.
"What've you got there?" Jim's smile turned into a surprised grin as the hidden door opened. "A fine door."
The kinetic grins
"I just happend to know where a few speakeasy's are. And I just to happend to have a stash here... Say, want a drink?"

Jim leans back and lets out a loud "HO!" He then walks up and plops himself down at the table.
"Now you're speaking my language! What do you have?" He asks with a purely happy smile, not concerned in the slightest that the barkeep is stone, his mind on The Drink.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 09-16-2016

(09-15-2016, 11:01 PM)achroma Wrote: The mayor walks over and reaches over for the spike.
"That wasn't to bad was it? I'll admit, you deserve a brake. You may go back to woodport if you wish, and come back later."

Umbra shifts back to normal.
"Well, I guess not... Uh, thanks, though. I guess I'll head back as soon as I ca-"
Umbra is interrupted by his phone ringing
"Ugh..." He answers. "Yes?... Yes. What did you need?... Oh. All right, what'd they find?"
He stays silent for a bit. After a few seconds of silence, he visibly undergoes a feeling of dread.
"...Oh. That's... That's not good at all. Uh... Contact State if you can. He should be-... Paladin Seven... All right. Thanks."
He hangs up.
"...Change of plans. I think I might be staying here for a while..."
// Surge, do you need a "wiretap" of the conversation so 753 can get involved? 'Cause you might want him to show up for this.

(09-15-2016, 10:28 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: //Got it. where is the action happening right about now?

// in Goldfield.

(09-15-2016, 11:20 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: //My most recent reply to the fight scene was on the previous page. I think it got missed.

// I replied to the most recent post you made that I could see...

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 09-16-2016

(Hmmm 753 would probably have access to that so yes)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 09-16-2016

(09-15-2016, 10:17 PM)Umbra Wrote: ̵̯"̳͓̲̺̫̦̀W͕̪͢h̲̰̥a̱̪͚͓̤̦̕t̲̞-̨͔"̖ The Remnant diverts its attention to the construct. It pulses with a wave of malicious energy that would have the same effect as the shockwave it just used to knock over Danu, but more damaging.

The energy crackles across his form and into the runic text, as the words fray wildly, causing the malicious energy to spray wildly about in bolts that set fire to the ground where it struck, and then the world exploded, as both entities dispersed suddenly with the sound.  Small fragments of opal floated where the blue entity had been for a moment, like it hadn't quite caught up, before they cracked, and simply crumbled to the ground in a white powder.

//"And then the world exploded" is only a figure of speech.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 09-16-2016

(09-16-2016, 03:59 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-15-2016, 11:01 PM)achroma Wrote: The mayor walks over and reaches over for the spike.

Umbra shifts back to normal.
"Well, I guess not... Uh, thanks, though. I guess I'll head back as soon as I ca-"
Umbra is interrupted by his phone ringing
"Ugh..." He answers. "Yes?... Yes. What did you need?... Oh. All right, what'd they find?"
He stays silent for a bit. After a few seconds of silence, he visibly undergoes a feeling of dread.
"...Oh. That's... That's not good at all. Uh... Contact State if you can. He should be-... Paladin Seven... All right. Thanks."
He hangs up.
"...Change of plans. I think I might be staying here for a while..."
// Surge, do you need a "wiretap" of the conversation so 753 can get involved? 'Cause you might want him to show up for this.
"Something has gone haywire I assume? Or is it something much worse? there are acomadations in the mannor if you wish to stay there."
Cornelius tugs on the spike in the ground, which seems odd considering that he is wearing a fine suit.

(09-16-2016, 12:20 AM)Dipdoo Wrote:
(09-15-2016, 11:01 PM)achroma Wrote:
The kinetic grins

Jim leans back and lets out a loud "HO!" He then walks up and plops himself down at the table.
"Now you're speaking my language! What do you have?" He asks with a purely happy smile, not concerned in the slightest that the barkeep is stone, his mind on The Drink.

The waiter goes to the back of the room and begins to fill a pint glass
"You are new around these parts of town?"
Author returns back to the bar counter with the pint glass full of hard cider.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 09-16-2016

(09-15-2016, 10:17 PM)Umbra Wrote: "̻̠͔̳̯͞N̘̩̪̬͓ęi̛͍̩͓̱ͅt͏̤͔he̮̼̘̰̜͡r̳̘̩ ̨͖͓͖̦̜d̛̫͕̖o̯͍ ̻̠̠I̶͖̼.̦͔̯̰̗́"̷̺̘̣ If the construct had a mouth, it'd probably have some sort of smirk.

Danu had stayed on her feet during the shockwave, but was stumbling back as the Remnant closed the gap and kicked her feet out from under her.

There was a bright flash as she fell, and by the time the Remnant pinned her, her entire body was enclosed in a white paladin's armor made of hard light and magic the same as her sword and shield. At least she still had some protection, scrambling to get her own sword up to defect his blade, when suddenly something above her strikes him and knocks him back.

Next thing she knows, she's laying there humiliated by him, when the silver spike rises from the earth and he dissappears.

"Is this a trap? It can't be over that easily, not unless somebody here is hiding a lot more power than they let on."

Rolling onto her side, she struggles onto her feet.

(09-16-2016, 04:00 AM)Surge Wrote: (Hmmm 753 would probably have access to that so yes)

// kk.
"Ugh..." He answers. "Yes?"
"This is Subject 46, correct?"
"Yes. What did you need?"
"The lab finished scanning the energy from the sample that was sent up. We've pinpointed its origin."
"Oh. All right, what'd they find?"
"There's massive readings of it in a cave near Goldfield. It stretches out as far as the town. If it stays there, it not only might get even bigger, but it could spell severe problems for the town itself."
"...Oh. That's... That's not good at all. Uh... Contact State if you can. He should be-"
"State?"
"Paladin Seven."
"Right. We'll contact him and send him your way."
"All right. Thanks."

(09-16-2016, 10:17 AM)achroma Wrote: "Something has gone haywire I assume? Or is it something much worse? there are acomadations in the mannor if you wish to stay there."
Cornelius tugs on the spike in the ground, which seems odd considering that he is wearing a fine suit.

It's very much stuck in there.
A beige-cloaked figure starts walking toward the scene. A large weapon is strapped to its back via a bandolier.

(09-16-2016, 01:07 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu had stayed on her feet during the shockwave, but was stumbling back as the Remnant closed the gap and kicked her feet out from under her.

There was a bright flash as she fell, and by the time the Remnant pinned her, her entire body was enclosed in a white paladin's armor made of hard light and magic the same as her sword and shield. At least she still had some protection, scrambling to get her own sword up to defect his blade, when suddenly something above her strikes him and knocks him back.

Next thing she knows, she's laying there humiliated by him, when the silver spike rises from the earth and he dissappears.

"Is this a trap? It can't be over that easily, not unless somebody here is hiding a lot more power than they let on."

"No, I... I think we're good. For now. If you want, though, uh... I might need your help, still."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 09-16-2016

(09-16-2016, 02:59 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-16-2016, 04:00 AM)Surge Wrote: (Hmmm 753 would probably have access to that so yes)

// kk.
"Ugh..." He answers. "Yes?"
"This is Subject 46, correct?"
"Yes. What did you need?"
"The lab finished scanning the energy from the sample that was sent up. We've pinpointed its origin."
"Oh. All right, what'd they find?"
"There's massive readings of it in a cave near Goldfield. It stretches out as far as the town. If it stays there, it not only might get even bigger, but it could spell severe problems for the town itself."
"...Oh. That's... That's not good at all. Uh... Contact State if you can. He should be-"
"State?"
"Paladin Seven."
"Right. We'll contact him and send him your way."
"All right. Thanks."

(09-16-2016, 10:17 AM)achroma Wrote: "Something has gone haywire I assume? Or is it something much worse? there are acomadations in the mannor if you wish to stay there."

It's very much stuck in there.
A beige-cloaked figure starts walking toward the scene. A large weapon is strapped to its back via a bandolier.

(09-16-2016, 01:07 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu had stayed on her feet during the shockwave, but was stumbling back as the Remnant closed the gap and kicked her feet out from under her.

"No, I... I think we're good. For now. If you want, though, uh... I might need your help, still."
"Why do I feel like you are not telling me something? Is there something worse than what we just fought."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 09-16-2016

*has just been napping in the grass through the course of the battle*

(09-16-2016, 07:22 PM)achroma Wrote: "Why do I feel like you are not telling me something? Is there something worse than what we just fought."

"No, it's... More or less the same thing. I'd stay out of it, though. I've had the most experience fighting this thing, so you should just focus on... Mayor... Things."

*meanwhile at the now long forgotten scene with Surge and Syntax*
Surge quickly gets up and grabs the bag next to him "oh boy, terribly sorry but something just came up and I need to hurry" and then he takes off running with the bag.
(If you're confused as to what just happened or think I'm powergaming here, in a way I am, basically communicating between realities is very difficult, but 753 has endeavored to keep a rudimentary link between surge and himself, allowing them to exchange small amounts of info across the gulf of the void, and in this case 753 basically went "oh shit, things are getting real" and passed a location on to Surge to hurry towards)

(09-16-2016, 08:15 PM)Surge Wrote: *meanwhile at the now long forgotten scene with Surge and Syntax*
Surge quickly gets up and grabs the bag next to him "oh boy, terribly sorry but something just came up and I need to hurry" and then he takes off running with the bag.
(If you're confused as to what just happened or think I'm powergaming here, in a way I am, basically communicating between realities is very difficult, but 753 has endeavored to keep a rudimentary link between surge and himself, allowing them to exchange small amounts of info across the gulf of the void, and in this case 753 basically went "oh shit, things are getting real" and passed a location on to Surge to hurry towards)

"Oh. Well... Take care, I suppose." Syntax waves off the android.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Timtimthe2nd - 09-16-2016

(09-15-2016, 10:17 PM)Umbra Wrote: ̵̯"̳͓̲̺̫̦̀W͕̪͢h̲̰̥a̱̪͚͓̤̦̕t̲̞-̨͔"̖ The Remnant diverts its attention to the construct. It pulses with a wave of malicious energy that would have the same effect as the shockwave it just used to knock over Danu, but more damaging.

Tim watched from afar as the fight ended. With a sigh of relief, he holstered his pistol, grateful to not have been caught up in the fight. I've never seen anything like those before...and the powers they had were unbelievable. He pressed a button on his helmet, and it retracted back. He started walking towards the group, on the lookout for any more constructs. 

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 09-16-2016

Back in Woodport

Zeurei's eyes opened widely, as he looked at the white tiled ceiling through a breathing apparatus and some medical equipment, sparks shot wildly through the room from his side as machines suddenly failed, lights in the roof crackled and popped and an alarm suddenly went off in the hospital.  And as suddenly as it started, it had stopped, all but the alarm that had blocked off window and door of his room as this left him in complete darkness, not even the warning lights or emergency lights had been spared destruction as he pulled the tube out of his throat coughing as his stomach threatened to convulse. 

He just sat there coughing for a bit before the door opened and two guards shone flashlights on him.  And just stood there, a good distance away to check if he was the threat the sensors had picked up.  He recoiled at the light, having spent a good few minutes already in pitch darkness, it hurt his eyes,it would have even if his eyes were as poor as a standard avali's.  As his eyes adjusted he just sat there and lowered his arms.
  "What happened..?"  "...  We were hoping you could tell us?"  "I, don't know..?"  "Come on buddy, you destroyed the entire room, and you're telling us you don't know what happened?"  "Yes?"  "Fine, have it your way, We've had similar reports of someone matching your description poking around town for the last month causing strange occurances involving purple crystals.  If you don't talk we're going to have to hold you until you do, to protect the public until whatever is going on finishes." 

"B-Bu...  But that's...  Ahhhg.  You'll have to!...  N-no, fine."  He'd started working runes together about himself but then just stopped.  "I'll go with you, I guess.  I would fight back, but, it's your job to keep everyone relatively safe, and who am I to get in the way of that?  Besides, I refuse to talk here, and I assume the doctors already sent their report anyways.  If you have anti magic cuffs use those if I make you nervous, I'll even put them on myself if you'd prefer."  They kind of glared at him with sudden distrust as one of them tossed him some hardlight cuffs with such a capability, and he did just what he said he'd do, and cuffed his hands behind his back as they locked quite firmly about his forearm below his plumage.  "Now where to?"  He asked as he stepped into the hall with them, getting weird-ed out glares from them.  "Just, stay close to us and follow."  "Of course."  And so he began to follow as they lead him from the hospital after checking to make sure the cuffs weren't tampered with and were properly active.

(I'm gonna have to ask where umbra is I haven't been paying attention :V)