Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 09-16-2016

(09-16-2016, 03:59 AM)Umbra Wrote: // in Goldfield.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 09-16-2016

(thanks mate)

Surge runs through Woodport as fast as is safe towards the shuttleport, checking when the next shuttle for Greenfield leaves so he can get on.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 09-16-2016

(09-16-2016, 07:42 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-16-2016, 07:22 PM)achroma Wrote: "Why do I feel like you are not telling me something? Is there something worse than what we just fought."

"No, it's... More or less the same thing. I'd stay out of it, though. I've had the most experience fighting this thing, so you should just focus on... Mayor... Things."

"That's definitely not reassuring... All I ask is that you tell me what is going on..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 09-17-2016

(09-16-2016, 09:41 PM)achroma Wrote: "That's definitely not reassuring... All I ask is that you tell me what is going on..."

"I don't think I'm at liberty to tell you... Well, I'm not sure, anyway. It should be resolved soon, anyway, so I wouldn't worry about it."
The beige-cloaked figure reaches the silver spike. "Pardon me." He attaches some sort of device to the end that's sticking out. "There we go. That oughta unprint in a few minutes."
He looks around. What one can see of his face is glowing a rusty orange, and a bit of an iron-wrought symbol is visible. They're obviously a Novakid.
"...You were the ones who were fightin' that thing, right? What do ya know 'bout it?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Dipdoo - 09-17-2016

(09-16-2016, 10:17 AM)achroma Wrote:
(09-16-2016, 12:20 AM)Dipdoo Wrote: Jim leans back and lets out a loud "HO!" He then walks up and plops himself down at the table.
"Now you're speaking my language! What do you have?" He asks with a purely happy smile, not concerned in the slightest that the barkeep is stone, his mind on The Drink.

The waiter goes to the back of the room and begins to fill a pint glass
"You are new around these parts of town?"
Author returns back to the bar counter with the pint glass full of hard cider.

Jim gave the bartender a thanking nod. "Yep, came in about a week ago, I've spent most of my days up on the Eden."
Jim dug into the cider with two long gulps, half of it already gone. His eyes lit up. "That's a fine cider! Did you make it yourself... golem?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Timtimthe2nd - 09-17-2016

(09-17-2016, 01:43 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-16-2016, 09:41 PM)achroma Wrote: "That's definitely not reassuring... All I ask is that you tell me what is going on..."

"I don't think I'm at liberty to tell you... Well, I'm not sure, anyway. It should be resolved soon, anyway, so I wouldn't worry about it."
The beige-cloaked figure reaches the silver spike. "Pardon me." He attaches some sort of device to the end that's sticking out. "There we go. That oughta unprint in a few minutes."
He looks around. What one can see of his face is glowing a rusty orange, and a bit of an iron-wrought symbol is visible. They're obviously a Novakid.
"...You were the ones who were fightin' that thing, right? What do ya know 'bout it?"

Tim overhears the conversation. "Yeah, I'd like to know as well. What were those things?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 09-17-2016

(09-17-2016, 01:56 AM)Dipdoo Wrote:
(09-16-2016, 10:17 AM)achroma Wrote:

The waiter goes to the back of the room and begins to fill a pint glass
"You are new around these parts of town?"
Author returns back to the bar counter with the pint glass full of hard cider.

Jim gave the bartender a thanking nod. "Yep, came in about a week ago, I've spent most of my days up on the Eden."
Jim dug into the cider with two long gulps, half of it already gone. His eyes lit up. "That's a fine cider! Did you make it yourself... golem?"

"And did you arrive by portal ? And Yes, I just so happened to. And pleases, call me author

(09-17-2016, 01:43 AM)Umbra Wrote:

"Fine I'll take your word on it, but if you aren't telling me something..."
(09-17-2016, 02:32 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(09-17-2016, 01:43 AM)Umbra Wrote: "I don't think I'm at liberty to tell you... Well, I'm not sure, anyway. It should be resolved soon, anyway, so I wouldn't worry about it."

Tim overhears the conversation. "Yeah, I'd like to know as well. What were those things?"
"I Believe it was some alternate form of a shade. Yet again, this is all a know because information is being withheld from me." 

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 09-17-2016

"I'm just as clueless, and it almost hurt me at one point. Even with making armor at the last second, I'm going to have bruises from that fight." Danu pouted, still fully armored. She had at least raised the front of her helmet so they could see her face again.

Holding her arm out, she looks over the quality of what she was wearing. "Its been ages since I've had to use this last. Normally I don't like letting enemies get that sort of upper hand. Whatever that was, he could do a lot of damage in a hurry to civilians and unprepared fighters."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 09-17-2016

Catching the next shuttle, Surge resists the urge to fidget impatiently in his seat as it flies off towards Greenfield, hoping he gets there fast enough.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Dipdoo - 09-17-2016

(09-17-2016, 10:56 AM)achroma Wrote:
(09-17-2016, 01:56 AM)Dipdoo Wrote: Jim gave the bartender a thanking nod. "Yep, came in about a week ago, I've spent most of my days up on the Eden."

"And did you arrive by portal ? And Yes, I just so happened to. And pleases, call me author

"I was flown in as part of a job, I heard this isn't too bad of a place and thought I'd settle down." Jim took another long draft of the cider.
"Where did you learn to brew like this Author?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Timtimthe2nd - 09-18-2016

(09-17-2016, 04:18 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "I'm just as clueless, and it almost hurt me at one point. Even with making armor at the last second, I'm going to have bruises from that fight." Danu pouted, still fully armored. She had at least raised the front of her helmet so they could see her face again.

Holding her arm out, she looks over the quality of what she was wearing. "Its been ages since I've had to use this last. Normally I don't like letting enemies get that sort of upper hand. Whatever that was, he could do a lot of damage in a hurry to civilians and unprepared fighters."

Tim sighs. "At least he's gone for now, right?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 09-20-2016

(09-17-2016, 04:58 PM)Dipdoo Wrote:
(09-17-2016, 10:56 AM)achroma Wrote: "And did you arrive by portal ? And Yes, I just so happened to. And pleases, call me author

"I was flown in as part of a job, I heard this isn't too bad of a place and thought I'd settle down." Jim took another long draft of the cider.
"Many Years of practice and patience. Why do you ask?"
The tender begins to clean a mug

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Dipdoo - 09-21-2016

(09-20-2016, 11:25 PM)achroma Wrote:
(09-17-2016, 04:58 PM)Dipdoo Wrote: "I was flown in as part of a job, I heard this isn't too bad of a place and thought I'd settle down." Jim took another long draft of the cider.
"Many Years of practice and patience. Why do you ask?"

"Just to test how good a brewer you are." Jim said with a smile, he finished the cider off and set the mug down. "Thank you much for the drink."
Jim then turned to the Kinetic and asked, "What was it you were showing me again?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 09-22-2016

(09-21-2016, 03:21 AM)Dipdoo Wrote:
(09-20-2016, 11:25 PM)achroma Wrote: "Many Years of practice and patience. Why do you ask?"

"Just to test how good a brewer you are." Jim said with a smile, he finished the cider off and set the mug down. "Thank you much for the drink."
Jim then turned to the Kinetic and asked, "What was it you were showing me again?"
"You wanted to see some tech?"
The kineptic drops a hard light emmiter on the the table 

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 09-22-2016

(09-18-2016, 02:27 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(09-17-2016, 04:18 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "I'm just as clueless, and it almost hurt me at one point. Even with making armor at the last second, I'm going to have bruises from that fight." Danu pouted, still fully armored. She had at least raised the front of her helmet so they could see her face again.

Tim sighs. "At least he's gone for now, right?"

"I hope so. Anyway, it was nice meeting you Mr. Mayor. Since we seem to be just about done here, I probably should make my way back to woodport. Would you suggest I take the train? Or should I just get a shuttle up to Eden and come back down in Woodport."

Danu smiles and releases her defenses, the armor shattering and evaporating before the fragments reached the ground. Her usual clothing was perfectly fine underneath it.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 09-22-2016

(09-22-2016, 05:08 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 02:27 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim sighs. "At least he's gone for now, right?"

"I hope so. Anyway, it was nice meeting you Mr. Mayor. Since we seem to be just about done here, I probably should make my way back to woodport. Would you suggest I take the train? Or should I just get a shuttle up to Eden and come back down in Woodport."

Danu smiles and releases her defenses, the armor shattering and evaporating before the fragments reached the ground. Her usual clothing was perfectly fine underneath it.
(Posting a reference of Remy in general)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 09-22-2016

"Where do ya all think you're goin'? That thing ain't dead."
"What? What do you mean?"
"I mean your job ain't done. There's still a bunch a' those things out there, and it seems like I'm the only one doin' anything 'bout it!"
"Does... Does that mean you know where they are?"
"You bet that fluffy tail of yours. If you and your friends here are goin' after that thing, there's still work t'be done."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Dipdoo - 09-22-2016

(09-22-2016, 01:12 AM)achroma Wrote: F
(09-21-2016, 03:21 AM)Dipdoo Wrote: "Just to test how good a brewer you are." Jim said with a smile, he finished the cider off and set the mug down. "Thank you much for the drink."
"You wanted to see some tech?"
The kineptic drops a hard light emmiter on the the table 

Jim looked right at the emitter with an over-eager smile. "I've seen one of these before!" He said as he reached out and tapped the solid light.
"The last one broke my old hammer." He remembered with a slight frown.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Timtimthe2nd - 09-22-2016

(09-22-2016, 06:47 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Where do ya all think you're goin'? That thing ain't dead."
"What? What do you mean?"
"I mean your job ain't done. There's still a bunch a' those things out there, and it seems like I'm the only one doin' anything 'bout it!"
"Does... Does that mean you know where they are?"
"You bet that fluffy tail of yours. If you and your friends here are goin' after that thing, there's still work t'be done."

Tim looks over at the stranger who had approached. "More of those things? Great, looks like I won't be getting a break today." He pulls out his pistol, removing the clip to show it to the novakid. Upon inspection of the brightly colored ammo, one could tell that it was modified to explode on impact. "Will this work?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 09-23-2016

(09-22-2016, 11:50 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim looks over at the stranger who had approached. "More of those things? Great, looks like I won't be getting a break today." He pulls out his pistol, removing the clip to show it to the novakid. Upon inspection of the brightly colored ammo, one could tell that it was modified to explode on impact. "Will this work?"

He walks over to see for himself.
"Yeah, that'll do. I wouldn't get yerself caught up in this unless you can actually hold yer own, though."