Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 11-01-2016

//I'm good. Proceed please.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 11-01-2016

(same)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-01-2016

// aight, just checking.

They eventually arrive at a cave in the woods. Upon looking in, one wouldn't be able to see what lay inside- the passage is obviously long, but incredibly dark. Thousands of whispers reverberate from the mouth.
"Well, here we are. Who's goin' in first?"
"I will. Fall in behind me." Upon state's first step into the cave, the whispers come to a dead halt.
"...Unusual."
"...Yeah, I've... Already got a really bad feeling about this." Umbra looked down into the cave, its only response the hollow sound of wind. "But I guess we don't really have a choice." He nods. "Lives are on the line." He reluctantly files in behind State.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 11-01-2016

Surge unslings his bag and rummages through it, fishing out a pair of grenades and clipping them onto some magnetic clips built into his current frame's waist, looking around the cave nervously as he follows in.
"I hope this isn't a trap..." he says quietly

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 11-01-2016

(11-01-2016, 01:33 AM)Surge Wrote: Surge unslings his bag and rummages through it, fishing out a pair of grenades and clipping them onto some magnetic clips built into his current frame's waist, looking around the cave nervously as he follows in.
"I hope this isn't a trap..." he says quietly

"Doesn't feel right. Its not a trap, more like a destined encounter, but at the same time there could be thousands of lost souls roaming here. Drawn by some sort of unnatural force, one that is able to traverse worlds.

She seems rather calm about it all, putting on some lights and trying to stay near the middle of the formation so that she could offer help in any direction if needed.

"If someone is here, they're good at hiding themselves."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-01-2016

// now I'm waiting on tim :v
// he might want to respond to this before I continue.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Sock of Retribution - 11-02-2016

Upon reaching what seemed to be a major street, he slowed to a normal walking pace. He could see that it was certainly inhabited, but the population was rather small from his observations. "Figure I'll have to get a closer look," he thought to himself.

With his somewhat sketchy knowledge of Galactic Standard writing, he is able to find the town hall; his ears perk up and head swings to acquire an empirical bearing, simultaneously determining whether to enter. After concluding it's safe, he swings the large doors aside and steps in quietly.

The pilot takes a few more steps forward, convincing himself that at least taking off his helmet is fine. "Um, hello? Anyone here?" he shouts somewhat meekly.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 11-02-2016

(11-02-2016, 04:32 PM)Sock of Retribution Wrote: Upon reaching what seemed to be a major street, he slowed to a normal walking pace. He could see that it was certainly inhabited, but the population was rather small from his observations. "Figure I'll have to get a closer look," he thought to himself.

With his somewhat sketchy knowledge of Galactic Standard writing, he is able to find the town hall; his ears perk up and head swings to acquire an empirical bearing, simultaneously determining whether to enter. After concluding it's safe, he swings the large doors aside and steps in quietly.

The pilot takes a few more steps forward, convincing himself that at least taking off his helmet is fine. "Um, hello? Anyone here?" he shouts somewhat meekly.

The sparks of anger would sting your ears, yelling at a desk settled into the wall to your right, just beyond your peripheral until your helmet is off.

"-een him in a week!"  Shouted the short avalian female allayed in grayed cloaks that covered all but her head and arms right now, stunning white plummage with blue eyes below.  "Then did you try checking with the guards?"  A monotonous glitch voice spoke over the counter. 

"They refused to tell me anything I came here to see if there was anywhere else I could check.  I've checked what I could in the library, guard station, even went up to the Eden to check with guards, so now I'm here, trying to find my goddamn brother."     A small cat-like animal sat calmly on the counter next to where the avali stood, eyes closed, not a care in the world it seemed, tail curled around their legs.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Sock of Retribution - 11-02-2016

*The avali was stunned for a second, then proceeded to try and close the front door as quietly as possible. He kept his mouth entirely shut and hoped he had not disturbed them too much, staying just outside the door's swinging space in case someone else were to come in.*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Timtimthe2nd - 11-02-2016

(11-01-2016, 01:58 PM)Umbra Wrote: // now I'm waiting on tim :v
// he might want to respond to this before I continue.

//sorry about that

(11-01-2016, 01:23 AM)Umbra Wrote: // aight, just checking.

They eventually arrive at a cave in the woods. Upon looking in, one wouldn't be able to see what lay inside- the passage is obviously long, but incredibly dark. Thousands of whispers reverberate from the mouth.
"Well, here we are. Who's goin' in first?"
"I will. Fall in behind me." Upon state's first step into the cave, the whispers come to a dead halt.
"...Unusual."
"...Yeah, I've... Already got a really bad feeling about this." Umbra looked down into the cave, its only response the hollow sound of wind. "But I guess we don't really have a choice." He nods. "Lives are on the line." He reluctantly files in behind State.

Tim would press a button on his armor after dropping his pack, his helmet then deploying. He would then pull out a strange device out of his pack, strapping it to his belt.
"This should be interesting..."
He would retrieve his second pistol before following the group headed into the cave.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-03-2016

For the first moments of walking, there doesn't seem to be anything. After a while the entrance is no longer visible...
̴͝͠"͡W̵̴e͏̕͢l͏̢͢l̸͠,̵ ̧̡͠n̶͘̕o̧͢w̸.̷͞"̀̀
A large, purple, eye-like emblem appears in the darkness before them.
̴̷͝͠"̶̡I̸̢t́͠ ̸s̸e͝em̡͢s͢ ̴̛yo̷̵ù'͏̕͝v̶͢e͡ ͟f̷̵i̷͞ná́l̷͢l̕͏y̢͢ ̵m͝u̡̕͟s҉t̷̡ę͘r̷͞͝e͞d ̀e͜n͠o͢ug̴̵h͏̢͞ c͜͡͝o͝u̡̢͠r̕age ͘t̸o̡̕ ̶̕f̵a̴̴c̸ȩ ̀m͘e.͢ ̶̡B̸͢u̕͢͝t̵ ̶͡w͠ha̵̛t̢ ̢͏̕a͢r̴è͘ ͏͝th҉͠e͠şe̵?̴͢"҉̕
More emblems appear, surrounding them on all sides except below. Their gazes are piercing, and feel... unnaturally unnerving.
̴̕͝͠"͏͢P̸e̵r̸̡͝h҉̧a̴p͡s̸ ̴͟I̷͠͝ ͏͏w̵as ́̕wr̵̕o̵͏͜n̷ǵ͞.̶͟ ͘͞͡I̕f y͝͡o͜u̸͘ t͢r̕͘͞u̸͟͡l̴̢͘y̴͜ h̵́a͏̧́d̶̀ ͞c̛o͡u͘ra̛͢ǵ͠͝e̡̕͢ ̷̛͘y͟o҉u̕'d ̨̀̕f̛a͝ć̀e̢̛ ̸͘͞m̛͟e̢̨ ̧̕͘y̕ǫ͝u͜r̵̡s̛e͘͟l̨f̵.̕͢͞" The voice chuckles. ̴͝͠"̡͜͜C̨ờ̸w̢̛̕a̕̕r͝d̸͟l̡̀͝y̨͜ ͜t͘͠o҉͢ t̷̀̕h̶̢͏e͟ ͢͟e̡n͞d͝. ̸͝͏Pǫo̷̢͠r̨̨͘, ͟p͡o͘͟͏o̴̕r͢ ̛͢͠Um̴̷bŕa̶͜͡l̀͞-̴̡͝k̨̛í̶̧ń, ̷͢͝t̵̀ò̕͟o ̛͠w҉̢͠e̵a̷k͜ ̶̨t̛͠o̶̢͡ ̸̸f̸͜i̵g̀͞h̨҉t ͏m̡̀̕é͜ ͟b̶̡y ͘͘i̸̷ts͞e̶l̀f.͘͠"̷͠͏
"y-You're one to talk. You've never been alone."
̴͝͠"̕I̴͞ ͡h̴a҉̨͡v͢͏̴e͜ ̸͝ąlwa͢y̸s͟͝ ̷̢͜b͘e͏͜e͟n̢ ̷͜͠al̵o͏̧ne̡͜.̷͡ ̡Ì̷̷ ҉h̸͘ą͏v̶e̡͝͞ ͝fa͢͝c̛͠éd̴̕ ý́ou̵̕ ͟͏҉t̢̕i̶m̧̕͟e͏͡ ̀͠a͏̴n҉d́͘ ti͘͠m̴͝é͟ ̶a͘̕͝g҉̧̀ái͟n͞҉́.͝ ̡Á͏̀n̢̛͝d̢̀ ̸͜Į̶ ҉͞w̧o͟҉n̡̨'͠t͞ ̷͡r̨e̢s̵̷͠t̵ ̸̧u̡̕͏nti̶l̛ ͏ỳ͘o̷u͘͞r͏ çoŕ̶p͏s҉̶̛e̶͏ ̨i̸̷s͟͢ ̕ra̛̛g̸̕g̛͡e͢͠d̀͝.̷̀͠.̢̕͝.̶͢ ̵̨be͡͡a̸͞t̛e̸̡n.͏.̸̢.̡̀ ͘͞b͞l̛͜o͡͠od͢͢l͘e͘͏s̀s.҉̕"̡
A different, weak voice speaks quietly.
"H...elp... me..."
It disappears just as suddenly.
̷͠"̷́͠P̴a͘͘͝t҉het̛i͝͠͝ć.̵҉ ͢E̴̡v̨͏e̸͠ǹ̀͜ ͞y͝o͢ư͟͝ŕ̸̶ ̷͢m̵os͏̧t̨͢ ̶po͟͡w̷e͏r͞͏f̛͘͠u̢l͘ ̶͢͢f̛̕r̀͘͠a̸g͏̀̀m͘e͡҉n̡̛t̵͞ ̨i͠s̶͟͡ ̵̡u̷͞nd̴è͜҉r͞ ͏͢my ͢͠c̴on͡tr̶͟ǫ͘ĺ.̶͝"̨͢ The gazes shift to the others. ̶"͢.̸͟.̴̀.͘Y̷̨͜o̶u̡̨ ͘d́ò̷͝n'͟t̡͞ ͠k̷n͟͜o͢͜͞w̢͜ ̡w͢hat͡ ý̡̕o͏͏҉u'̴͘ve ̡̢͝g̸̢͢o̢͢t̵͠͠t̴e̸̵n y̸͟ơ͘͡u̡͜r͠s͠͡e̡͟͠l͜v̴̶͞e̢s ́͠i̧̛͟n̨͡t͞͏́o.́͡ ͡D̸o҉ ͘y̧̛ò͠ư̴͞?̕͠"͟͝
"I am merely following orders. It is my duty. And beyond that, it is also my duty to stop threats to Nexus 17. Like you , I will not desist until we are free of that which has done so much harm."
"Why is everyone being so dramatic..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 11-03-2016

Surge attempts to draw himself up and look a bit more confident.
"I know exactly what I've gotten into Shade!"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Timtimthe2nd - 11-03-2016

(11-03-2016, 12:06 AM)Umbra Wrote: For the first moments of walking, there doesn't seem to be anything. After a while the entrance is no longer visible...
̴͝͠"͡W̵̴e͏̕͢l͏̢͢l̸͠,̵ ̧̡͠n̶͘̕o̧͢w̸.̷͞"̀̀
A large, purple, eye-like emblem appears in the darkness before them.
̴̷͝͠"̶̡I̸̢t́͠ ̸s̸e͝em̡͢s͢ ̴̛yo̷̵ù'͏̕͝v̶͢e͡ ͟f̷̵i̷͞ná́l̷͢l̕͏y̢͢ ̵m͝u̡̕͟s҉t̷̡ę͘r̷͞͝e͞d ̀e͜n͠o͢ug̴̵h͏̢͞ c͜͡͝o͝u̡̢͠r̕age ͘t̸o̡̕ ̶̕f̵a̴̴c̸ȩ ̀m͘e.͢ ̶̡B̸͢u̕͢͝t̵ ̶͡w͠ha̵̛t̢ ̢͏̕a͢r̴è͘ ͏͝th҉͠e͠şe̵?̴͢"҉̕
More emblems appear, surrounding them on all sides except below. Their gazes are piercing, and feel... unnaturally unnerving.
̴̕͝͠"͏͢P̸e̵r̸̡͝h҉̧a̴p͡s̸ ̴͟I̷͠͝ ͏͏w̵as ́̕wr̵̕o̵͏͜n̷ǵ͞.̶͟ ͘͞͡I̕f y͝͡o͜u̸͘ t͢r̕͘͞u̸͟͡l̴̢͘y̴͜ h̵́a͏̧́d̶̀ ͞c̛o͡u͘ra̛͢ǵ͠͝e̡̕͢ ̷̛͘y͟o҉u̕'d ̨̀̕f̛a͝ć̀e̢̛ ̸͘͞m̛͟e̢̨ ̧̕͘y̕ǫ͝u͜r̵̡s̛e͘͟l̨f̵.̕͢͞" The voice chuckles. ̴͝͠"̡͜͜C̨ờ̸w̢̛̕a̕̕r͝d̸͟l̡̀͝y̨͜ ͜t͘͠o҉͢ t̷̀̕h̶̢͏e͟ ͢͟e̡n͞d͝. ̸͝͏Pǫo̷̢͠r̨̨͘, ͟p͡o͘͟͏o̴̕r͢ ̛͢͠Um̴̷bŕa̶͜͡l̀͞-̴̡͝k̨̛í̶̧ń, ̷͢͝t̵̀ò̕͟o ̛͠w҉̢͠e̵a̷k͜ ̶̨t̛͠o̶̢͡ ̸̸f̸͜i̵g̀͞h̨҉t ͏m̡̀̕é͜ ͟b̶̡y ͘͘i̸̷ts͞e̶l̀f.͘͠"̷͠͏
"y-You're one to talk. You've never been alone."
̴͝͠"̕I̴͞ ͡h̴a҉̨͡v͢͏̴e͜ ̸͝ąlwa͢y̸s͟͝ ̷̢͜b͘e͏͜e͟n̢ ̷͜͠al̵o͏̧ne̡͜.̷͡ ̡Ì̷̷ ҉h̸͘ą͏v̶e̡͝͞ ͝fa͢͝c̛͠éd̴̕ ý́ou̵̕ ͟͏҉t̢̕i̶m̧̕͟e͏͡ ̀͠a͏̴n҉d́͘ ti͘͠m̴͝é͟ ̶a͘̕͝g҉̧̀ái͟n͞҉́.͝ ̡Á͏̀n̢̛͝d̢̀ ̸͜Į̶ ҉͞w̧o͟҉n̡̨'͠t͞ ̷͡r̨e̢s̵̷͠t̵ ̸̧u̡̕͏nti̶l̛ ͏ỳ͘o̷u͘͞r͏ çoŕ̶p͏s҉̶̛e̶͏ ̨i̸̷s͟͢ ̕ra̛̛g̸̕g̛͡e͢͠d̀͝.̷̀͠.̢̕͝.̶͢ ̵̨be͡͡a̸͞t̛e̸̡n.͏.̸̢.̡̀ ͘͞b͞l̛͜o͡͠od͢͢l͘e͘͏s̀s.҉̕"̡
A different, weak voice speaks quietly.
"H...elp... me..."
It disappears just as suddenly.
̷͠"̷́͠P̴a͘͘͝t҉het̛i͝͠͝ć.̵҉ ͢E̴̡v̨͏e̸͠ǹ̀͜ ͞y͝o͢ư͟͝ŕ̸̶ ̷͢m̵os͏̧t̨͢ ̶po͟͡w̷e͏r͞͏f̛͘͠u̢l͘ ̶͢͢f̛̕r̀͘͠a̸g͏̀̀m͘e͡҉n̡̛t̵͞ ̨i͠s̶͟͡ ̵̡u̷͞nd̴è͜҉r͞ ͏͢my ͢͠c̴on͡tr̶͟ǫ͘ĺ.̶͝"̨͢ The gazes shift to the others. ̶"͢.̸͟.̴̀.͘Y̷̨͜o̶u̡̨ ͘d́ò̷͝n'͟t̡͞ ͠k̷n͟͜o͢͜͞w̢͜ ̡w͢hat͡ ý̡̕o͏͏҉u'̴͘ve ̡̢͝g̸̢͢o̢͢t̵͠͠t̴e̸̵n y̸͟ơ͘͡u̡͜r͠s͠͡e̡͟͠l͜v̴̶͞e̢s ́͠i̧̛͟n̨͡t͞͏́o.́͡ ͡D̸o҉ ͘y̧̛ò͠ư̴͞?̕͠"͟͝
"I am merely following orders. It is my duty. And beyond that, it is also my duty to stop threats to Nexus 17. Like you , I will not desist until we are free of that which has done so much harm."
"Why is everyone being so dramatic..."

Tim quickly drops into a defensive stance upon hearing the voice of the shade.
"I know full well what I'm doing. I'm protecting the lives of innocents from being lost."
Without a word Tim would start scanning the room for the source of the voice, being sure to scan the emblems that had appeared as well.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 11-03-2016

"Do you always act like this around people you just met? Its like I'm not even here."

"Ignoring me is probably not good for your health after all. You could get hurt by not paying attention."

Danu shines her lights around looking for a physical body to explain the voices, but expecting not to find one. Its quite likely they came from a being further in, or an entity without a physical form.

"Besides, this doesn't have to end in violence. Do you like orange tang? I brought some with me if you want to have a cup and chat."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 11-04-2016

(11-02-2016, 09:37 PM)Sock of Retribution Wrote: *The avali was stunned for a second, then proceeded to try and close the front door as quietly as possible. He kept his mouth entirely shut and hoped he had not disturbed them too much, staying just outside the door's swinging space in case someone else were to come in.*

Neither of them had even noticed your entrance, doubtful they would have even if you'd slammed the door.  Although it appeared the conversation was nearly at an end when you'd entered anyways. "If you can wait for a bit I'll  see if I can turn up anything, don't get your hopes up though, I only handle paperwork and civil complaints usually.  Just, enough with the yelling."   "Fine, fine...  I'll wait."  With a sigh the pallid avali moved past the newcomer and sat in one of the chairs allayed at the other side of the quaint room.  Her eyes had settled on them for a moment, but she simply walked past, averting them until she was sitting, then stared boredly at his back because there was little else to stare at in the room.  The glitch spoke up from behind the counter.  "What could I help you with, sir or madam?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Sock of Retribution - 11-04-2016

(11-04-2016, 04:14 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: Neither of them had even noticed your entrance, doubtful they would have even if you'd slammed the door.  Although it appeared the conversation was nearly at an end when you'd entered anyways. "If you can wait for a bit I'll  see if I can turn up anything, don't get your hopes up though, I only handle paperwork and civil complaints usually.  Just, enough with the yelling."   "Fine, fine...  I'll wait."  With a sigh the pallid avali moved past the newcomer and sat in one of the chairs allayed at the other side of the quaint room.  Her eyes had settled on them for a moment, but she simply walked past, averting them until she was sitting, then stared boredly at his back because there was little else to stare at in the room.  The glitch spoke up from behind the counter.  "What could I help you with, sir or madam?"

"Hello there, I'm looking for some data pertaining to this planet: populated areas, regions and their environments, flora, fauna, etc. Do you think you could come up with a document which summarizes those? Any advice for newcomers would be appreciated." He let out a quiet forced cough, in part to indicate that he was finished speaking.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-04-2016

(11-03-2016, 12:11 AM)Surge Wrote: Surge attempts to draw himself up and look a bit more confident.
"I know exactly what I've gotten into Shade!"

(11-03-2016, 01:08 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim quickly drops into a defensive stance upon hearing the voice of the shade.
"I know full well what I'm doing. I'm protecting the lives of innocents from being lost."
Without a word Tim would start scanning the room for the source of the voice, being sure to scan the emblems that had appeared as well.

(11-03-2016, 05:16 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Do you always act like this around people you just met? Its like I'm not even here."

"Ignoring me is probably not good for your health after all. You could get hurt by not paying attention."

Danu shines her lights around looking for a physical body to explain the voices, but expecting not to find one. Its quite likely they came from a being further in, or an entity without a physical form.

"Besides, this doesn't have to end in violence. Do you like orange tang? I brought some with me if you want to have a cup and chat."

Every step one would take wouldn't even get them anywhere; not even a centimeter's distance.
"̵͞C̸͟l͝ę̢͘a͝rl̶̡y, ̀ņ̀o͏͏͢n͟ȩ o̶̵f͞ ͘y͢oú̷̢ ͢͝͞do.́ ͏T͘ḩ̧͜i̵̕ś̴ ̛t͜͏h͡͡i̴̛nģ̵͡ ͟͝a҉̧͝nd̶̨ ͜i̢͏t̸̷̀s҉̸̸ ͜͠rel̛͞a͏̸t̶i̛͜ve̶͘s҉ ̨̛c̷a̧̕u̸͏s͏ȩ̀͝d̨͢ ̸̴͝m͘e̸ ̶̧͞a҉n̸̸d͡ ̸̨̀m͡y ̧̀f͟a͡m̡il̸̢͢y.̵̷̀.҉҉̨. ͘No͢,̧ ̧́m̀y̢ e̡nt͏͡i͘͟r̛e͡ ͟w͘ǫ̵̸r̛͜l͘͜d̛ ̶͢de̵͜ca͢d̸̵̷es̡͟͝ ̕͞óf̛ ̀t̴̶ę̵̷r͢ŕ̡oŗ̶͟.́͞ ̛Lon҉̧g͠ ̵̛w͘͘é҉ p̀͜r̵͘͞à́͠ỳ̵͞è̕d̵̢͘ to ̷̀͠t̴̛ḩ̨e͢͡͝ ̴h̢eaven͞s͏̶,̧́͘ ҉͟b̸u̸̴͠t̴ ̷͢͠n͏ot ǫ̢̛n͘͜͏e ̶͘a̧͘͝n̴̛g̶͢e̢l͡ c̡̛a̷ḿe͏̷ ̸̢͏ḑ͢o҉̷w҉n͟ ͢͜t̡ǫ̵ ́̕rę́l͞҉͢i͡év̸̴e͠͡ ̕us̸̕͝ ̨o̶̴f́ ͢͞o̴ư͡r͝͝ he҉l͠l͜.̕͟͜ ̵͠I̧͢ h͟͢av̛̛é̴̸ ̴s̀p̶̶e̴͝ń͘t̕ ̛m̷o̡s҉͟ţ͡ of̕͝͠ ̶̀m̶̴y͏ ̡l̕í̸f͟͠e ͟h̕ừn͜͡t̨i͞n̡̡̢g̷̡̡ d҉͏ǫw̨͘̕n̢ t̴̶҉ḩ̵̴í̛s̸̛ ̀ơ̵n̢͞҉è ̡̨̕ȩ̷l҉u͝siv̷ę̶̀ U̴m͝b̸r͟͝a̡l̶̢,̵̧́ ̵̷a̢n̕͢d̢͝ ̨͡͏I ̧͜ẃi̶͞l͠l͡ ͟͞n̵ot̀ g̨̛i̕v͘̕͟e̷̵ ͠ų̴p͞ t҉̢̛h̡͝͝e̡͜ ̡̕h͟ú̧ń̕t͘ ̡̀͝u͘n̶̛͢t͟il̶͞ ̷̢͡i͘t ̨̀an̛d̢̀ ͏̷ę̛v͟͠e͡͡r̕y̢͝͠t́͢h̢iǹ͞g ̢͡͠i̶͠t̀ h҉͢a͜s̷͡ ͟c̡o̵͏rr̸͡u̵̸͜p̴͢t͜͏̕e҉d̢ ̡͢ć̢è̴a͏͘s̨͘e̴̴͢ ̕ţ͘o̵ ̸e̵x̛̛i͝st̸̀."̸̕͟
As the Remnant speaks, the many eyes focus in on Umbra, pupils narrowed to diamond-like slits. Umbra, meanwhile, is pulling his hat down to cover his eyes and slightly crouching, ears folded back. His illusory colors have disappeared as well, revealing his deep-black rings.
"̡I͘ ̸̡n͏̵o҉͞w͠ ͠͏͢k͏̀n̴͜͜o͟҉w̡͞ w̕͠h̨y̛͟͜ ̸͏y͜o͏̸͝u̧͡͡r̕҉ ̀ki̷̶͜nḑ ̷nè̡͢v̨ȩŕ̕ ͡c̷͏͠a̛m̴͟e,́͜͡ ͜͠S͟eŕa̶͞p̡̕h҉..͞.͏ You̕ ̸͏m̧̀́u̕s͘͘t͢ ҉h̶̢a͡͏v͝͡e̢ ̴̵̡s̨͘͜en̡t̵ ҉͏th̛́͠e͠ ̢͢Ù̧m̨b̡͝rà̵l͝s̴̀ i̸̡͘ǹ ̵̡th̛e ͜͠f͘҉͝i̴͡r̷s͟͜t̵̀͡ ̢p̢͡la͠c̸̀҉e̵͢.̵ ͏I̵̸ w̧̡̕ì͞l̸҉l̕͘͜ ̧r̴e̸͠l͜͝͠į̷sh͝ d̀͜͠e̕s̶͜͏t͜ŗo҉̵̛y҉̷͝i̷n̨g̶͝ ̷̀̕yo͘͟u̕͘ ͜a͠s̷̨̀ ̸w̵҉e̷l͟ĺ̴҉.̴̧͢"̕͡͞

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 11-04-2016

Surge's eyes narrow a bit in confusion
"What is it talking about? Shades aren't alive, nor are they native to any particular world."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 11-04-2016

(11-04-2016, 02:10 PM)Sock of Retribution Wrote: "Hello there, I'm looking for some data pertaining to this planet: populated areas, regions and their environments, flora, fauna, etc. Do you think you could come up with a document which summarizes those? Any advice for newcomers would be appreciated." He let out a quiet forced cough, in part to indicate that he was finished speaking.

The glitch's electronic panels that lit up in different patterns to enact the appearance of facial features seemed to scowl slightly, as they simply pointed right behind you, at a rack on the wall filled with pamphlets, with tiny writing.  No space wasted and no cover page.  It was nothing but a booklet of information folded into pamphlet form.  "Don't suggest leaving town alone, dangerous out there, since you are that new here."

[unfortunately no one person has any right to set exactly what flora and fauna there are on world.  All you need to really know is that wildlife is violent, large, and very sparse up to this point.  Plantlife is undescribed, it's there, but nothing special about it so far.  Woodport, where you currently are, resides directly below Eden prime, the orbital station, and has a small forest north of town, small as in walking distance to go out the other end onto plains, and all other directions I believe were simple plainsland or spreading dunes.  Anybody can correct me if I am wrong.]

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-04-2016

// btw Rinoah
// Glitch don't use contractions. Like, ever. They're very to-the-point.