Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 11-06-2015

(11-06-2015, 10:33 AM)Surge Wrote:
(11-06-2015, 10:32 AM)Corosar Wrote: // already stated that i will be using she for coro from here on out... as for myself... been using it for longer than i was here.... on the subject of Hir though before it was wiped from human conciousness it was used in actual literature as a female pronoun. i beleive there is a line in a bit of shakespeare that has Hir in it. but yea i promise not to bring this up again.

(that's because shakespeare was written in middle english...come on I flunked out of high school and even I know that.)
// yea i realize that... just stating that it was used before. thats all.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-06-2015

(11-06-2015, 02:43 AM)Umbra Wrote: The anomaly stops looking in the mysterious bag, taking the spike out of the wall and tossing it harmlessly into the woods along with the parcel it carried.
"Not worth my time." It phases back into Umbra and he climbs back inside his house.
"Man, it's been a weird day..."

*inside the bag is a handful of small pale green beads, and a most saying "a gift from the steel ministry*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rune - 11-06-2015

Rhayii took a break in a bar after multiple hours of exploring and trying to memorize some parts of the massive space station.
While the female had originally intended to visit a high-end restaurant to get some REAL food for a change, when she had seen the neon sign she had realized that it was probably the better choice for someone with her current appearance.
Now she was sitting on a corner of the dim room, watching the crowd with an untouched cocktail infront of her. Her helmet was laying on the table infront of her, revealing white and dark grey feathers together with calm, emotionless eyes.

Slowly she began her decent onto the planets surface sighing a bit. She could use a good relaxing night sleep outside of the cockpit of her ship. she activated her manuevering thrusters as her systems began to extend the landing struts. She had found a nice place just outside of a village's perimeter. As she touched down she took a deep breath and began to shut down the powergrid making sure the fusion reactor diverts its power from the subsystems she was shutting down into the starter battery. She wanted to be able to leave the planet after all. First with the engines. they always consumed the most power and would be enough to charge up the battery while her sensors comms and navigation systems shut down. finally life support systems were taken offline. As she did so she removed her helmet. without the life support system she would quickly suffocate in the helmet. and finally after all that she slowly cycled down the reactor. The red glow her ship had slowly dwindled as she sat in her almost pitch black ship.

"another safe journey."

The cockpit hatch opened slowly as she got up making sure her control systems were unresponsive before undoing the bloodline. The security system her mother built into the ship that only allowed anyone that was alive and with the same genetic makeup as her to run the ship. She hated that security system but nothing was better than it she felt quickly bandaging the wound and climbing out of the ship onto the foot panels that were still warm from re-entry into the atmosphere. she carefully climbed down the side of the ship and headed to the cargo hold that was near the back opening it up and smiling as she took her medkit and pistol clipping them to her hips. She had to get the kit refilled. She finally took 2 bars of gold from the 20 she brought and sighed to their weight before locking the ship up and heading towards the village.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-06-2015

Umbra wakes up and immediately checks the electricity by flipping the light switch on and off.
Sure enough, his house's power is back.
He immediately makes another call.
"Hello, Pearson Glass?... Yeah, I need a window replacement..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-06-2015

(11-06-2015, 08:58 AM)Rune Wrote: // And so the bitching around party starts, yey. (Also Marxon, either stay polite or shut the fuck up.)
// and why was that necessary?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 11-06-2015

(no fighting, that goes for both of you.

Now I need to go take a nap and I seat to God if I come back to an argument...)

(11-06-2015, 03:58 PM)Surge Wrote: (no fighting, that goes for both of you.

// WHY IS EVERYONE ASSUMING I WANT A FIGHT?!

// I'm done for now, I'm going to wait for a reply from umbra and flip a coin on whether I should stay or go.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 11-06-2015

(11-06-2015, 04:03 PM)Marxon Wrote:

// I'm done for now, I'm going to wait for a reply from umbra and flip a coin on whether I should stay or go.

(Whether you want a fight or not is immaterial because at least one of you does and you're helping rune to start one.  You've dug your hole and you realize that you have to sit in it, you are under no obligation to justify it to anyone who wants to try and hang it over your head. Okay? People try to give you a hard time and you keep your head up and keep going because you've gotten yourself into a bad spot and you will get yourself out, which means not letting people put you in a worse spot.
I meant it when I said I didn't want to come back to any fighting.)

(11-06-2015, 04:06 PM)Surge Wrote:
(11-06-2015, 04:03 PM)Marxon Wrote: // WHY IS EVERYONE ASSUMING I WANT A FIGHT?!

(Whether you want a fight or not is immaterial because at least one of you does and you're helping rune to start one.  You've dug your hole and you realize that you have to sit in it, you are under no obligation to justify it to anyone who wants to try and hang it over your head. Okay? People try to give you a hard time and you keep your head up and keep going because you've gotten yourself into a bad spot and you will get yourself out, which means not letting people put you in a worse spot.)
// what the hell did I do this time? He came out of nowhere and attacked me...

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rune - 11-06-2015

// Please do not act like I am the bad guy here. I am simply very offended by your respectless behavior towards Corosar. And you KNOW the pronoun "hir" because you bitched around about it towards me too. Don't lie.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Penguin - 11-06-2015

He would walk out of the inn, determined.

"Well that's that. Don't suppose there's much land mapped yet in my empty as hell brain."

He would begin walking out into the wilderness.

(11-06-2015, 04:24 PM)Rune Wrote: // Please do not act like I am the bad guy here. I am simply very offended by your respectless behavior towards Corosar. And you KNOW the pronoun "hir" because you bitched around about it towards me too. Don't lie.
// I'm not discussing this with you right now

(11-06-2015, 04:07 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-06-2015, 04:06 PM)Surge Wrote: (Whether you want a fight or not is immaterial because at least one of you does and you're helping rune to start one.  You've dug your hole and you realize that you have to sit in it, you are under no obligation to justify it to anyone who wants to try and hang it over your head. Okay? People try to give you a hard time and you keep your head up and keep going because you've gotten yourself into a bad spot and you will get yourself out, which means not letting people put you in a worse spot.)
// what the hell did I do this time? He came out of nowhere and attacked me...

// i believe rune was being a bit pre-emptive. pardon as this may come out hostile to people... but... you do often have a way of focusing on things you don't agree with and escalating it... that is all i am gonna say.

(11-06-2015, 04:03 PM)Marxon Wrote:

// wait, what am I replying to?

// also, will you guys please stop fighting? I can tell none of you want to fight over this, so why are you even fighting at all.

(11-06-2015, 05:19 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-06-2015, 04:03 PM)Marxon Wrote: // WHY IS EVERYONE ASSUMING I WANT A FIGHT?!

// wait, what am I replying to?

// also, will you guys please stop fighting? I can tell none of you want to fight over this, so why are you even fighting at all.
// I've lost track and I'm not going to start over, so guess that's it.

(11-06-2015, 06:27 AM)Marxon Wrote: *meanwhile 80% of the ship is depressurized manually and only battery powered lights function*

// oh wait here it is
The pilot taps the side of the ship lightly again, presumably trying to communicate.
Knock knock.

(11-06-2015, 05:38 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-06-2015, 06:27 AM)Marxon Wrote: *meanwhile 80% of the ship is depressurized manually and only battery powered lights function*

// oh wait here it is
The pilot taps the side of the ship lightly again, presumably trying to communicate.
Knock knock.
*the airlock is still wide open, denoted by a bunch of debris flying out*

(11-06-2015, 05:47 PM)Marxon Wrote: *the airlock is still wide open, denoted by a bunch of debris flying out*

The ship flies in front of the opening so the pilot can see inside.

(11-06-2015, 05:49 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-06-2015, 05:47 PM)Marxon Wrote: *the airlock is still wide open, denoted by a bunch of debris flying out*

The ship flies in front of the opening so the pilot can see inside.
*it's dark save for emergency lights, but seems to be a valid point of entry*

//i need to take a nap or something, be back later