Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 03-03-2017

Surge, being used to such sudden trips by now, checks around to make sure everyone else is okay. "Well I guess that's finally over."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 03-03-2017

(03-03-2017, 04:12 AM)Surge Wrote: 753 watches Cainhurst leave "...don't worry I'll make sure to send you all to the same place" with that 753 opens a few portals, depositing the entire group in front of the nearest medical center after a disorienting and somewhat nauseating ride.

Cainhurst is caught up in the teleportation.
State seems unaffected, but he's certainly bewildered.
"...What was that?"
Argon seems to have disappeared. He probably just ran off.

(03-03-2017, 04:52 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Being suddenly transported makes Danu stumble a little, but she is relieved to appear in front of Woodport medical center. "Woah, I wasn't ready for that. Oh! Cainhurst, come with me in here. This is where our herbalists and alchemists work, making medicines for the sick and injured. They can check to make sure that there isn't any serious problems that you need to know about, since being possessed by a creaure of shadow can cause serious health problems.

Seems Danu had realized Cainhurst wasn't from a modern world, and at least tried to match her language to what he would expect. The pending culture shock was going to be amusing to watch as someone from a medieval time made first contact with the luxuries of modern medicine. Hopefully he wouldn't be too badly freaked out. For the time being though she would have to stay with him, just in case.

Cainhurst is a little busy trying to shake off nausea.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 03-11-2017

(If ya don't mind me asking. Why is the rp so slow? It's been 18 says since I made my character and haven't gotten to do anything yet)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 03-12-2017

(02-08-2017, 11:31 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: Only silence met Azurei's ears for a period, the room being sound-proofed.  And once more the door opened.  Though this time, in stepped a pair of avali, one gesturing into the room as Azureis stepped in and quickly walked up to Azurei's side and gave him an awkward embrace that made him go wide eyed.  "Uh.  Missed you too."  He embraced her back before they pulled away and looked back to the Avali at the doorway, both saying "thanks." simultaneously before the other two exited the room.  There were three chairs at the table now, which let Azureis sit down next to her brother to wait, though they exchanged glances occasionally they didn't really say anything more to each other.

(Life should be a pretty efficient answer to that Austin.

And now a note in character, The shade is technically dead already in this post.  But Azurei doesn't know, and he doesn't know exactly what to call it, so he just picked a few random terms and one happens to be the preferred choice.  Suffice to say, he's simply been out of the loop and only now discovered this due to the influence over him having finally faded with it's death.  Allowing his previously suppressed thoughts to finally follow through as they should have.)

Silence surrounded them eerily for a time, if they hadn't have been together it may have seemed like forrever before the door opened, and in stepped another pair of individuals.  One guard in uniform who wasn't wearing any armor or equipment aside a light-shield projector.  And the other a so called high guard wearing relatively heavier armor than the situation seemed to call for, equipped with a full compliment of stun equipment.  The high guard pressed his  back to the wall beside the door as the guard stepped in with a nod and a wave at them, sitting down relatively laxly.

"So, you're the 'famous' individual whose dipped his fingers into a few things higher than you could handle, eh?"

Neither of them really responded at first, with Azurei looking around a bit nervously before speaking. 

"So, I am actually in trouble then?  The guard said I wasn't though." 

"That's because he doesn't know.  Keeping people from panicking and all that, I hope you know how that is.
  But yeah, I guess you could say you're in trouble."  He paused for a brief moment to take a deep breath before continuing.

"Stalking a member of the guard, trespassing on several occasions, possible reckless endangerment of random citizens.  Failing to report a possible dangerous disturbance to the guards in order to apparently handle the situation yourself.  Destruction of public property and medical equipment.  Not to mention damage to a guard station without providing information or even a statement.  You've been a lot harder to find than you should have until you cut the deal with a local guard station in Woodport to help your sister work off her sentence for burglary." 

Azurei just stared somewhat wide-eyed at them, turning to his sister in the hope for support, but she was just confounded and clueless on most of these points..  

"Wh-what?  Bu...  But I didn't..  It wasn't me...  Why..?  I swear, I don't know why I did any of that..  Why..?"  It was possibly the first time he'd thought about it since he'd first encountered the whole situation.  It kind of gave him a headache to think about it, but the fact of the matter was that he didn't know why, he had no apparent reason to have done any of that, but he had. 

"No reason, there's just no reason.."  And then a memory struck him, carrying with it a thought..  Maybe just, maybe..  He'd gone quiet suddenly drawing a response from the guard interrogating him. 

"You were saying?"

"...  I'm, so, stupid...  How did I not check..  The voices, the whispers from the stone.  I don't care about any of these crimes...  There was a, shadow, a shade, silhouette?  I don't know what to call it, but it's after Umbra!  The guard I 'stalked'.  He, he might be in danger.  It was apparently after him, and, it had me keeping tabs on him for it, I think."

"I'm sorry, but what are you on about now?  was that an admission of guilt."

"Yeah, sure, whatever! Just find Umbra, he's in a lot of danger!"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 03-12-2017

(03-12-2017, 08:01 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(02-08-2017, 11:31 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: Snip

(Life should be a pretty efficient answer to that Austin.

Snip

(Sorry it's just there's no place for me to insert my character yet and the slowness isn't helping)
(There best insertion I can think of now is if somebody decides they want to note him, an avali with a rather large sword holstered and weird eyes dping something normal. Not a very good way in)

EDIT: (If anybody wants to note me they can. I am a very strange looking 'vali)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ranger_92 - 03-13-2017

Sick lad.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 03-14-2017

*meanwhile on the surface of Goldfield*
"They haven't left the cave yet. That could be problematic. Guards! Get the blasting charges, we don't what what killed them out here!" *the mayor declared urgently*
"Affirmative, Sir!" *a batch of power armour clad man cram into jeeps and speed off into the distance
*a figure uncloaks behind the mayor with a railgun to his back, finger on the trigger*
"Now that's taken care of, lets chat, shall we?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 03-16-2017

(03-12-2017, 08:01 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(02-08-2017, 11:31 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: Only silence met Azurei's ears for a period, the room being sound-proofed.  And once more the door opened.  Though this time, in stepped a pair of avali, one gesturing into the room as Azureis stepped in and quickly walked up to Azurei's side and gave him an awkward embrace that made him go wide eyed.  "Uh.  Missed you too."  He embraced her back before they pulled away and looked back to the Avali at the doorway, both saying "thanks." simultaneously before the other two exited the room.  There were three chairs at the table now, which let Azureis sit down next to her brother to wait, though they exchanged glances occasionally they didn't really say anything more to each other.

Snip so much Snip

*A slighty larger avali with a rather large sword enters the gaurd station he has a hat labeled "True Food"*
"Did somebody order the uhh organic box lunch"
*this avali is not the usual delivery boy from the store as anybody who has ordered from there a couple of times will know*
"The order is labeled 4579, is this anybody's number,"
//feel free to say no and send me off if ya don't want me

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 03-16-2017

(03-16-2017, 07:56 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(03-12-2017, 08:01 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: Snip so much Snip

*A slighty larger avali with a rather large sword enters the gaurd station he has a hat labeled "True Food"*
*this avali is not the usual delivery boy from the store as anybody who has ordered from there a couple of times will know*
//Want you to what?  

The guard sitting at the front desk looked up with a sniff of the air.  "Cool, didn't know you guys delivered, though why you'd need armed delivery I wouldn't be able to guess.  That thing's licensed right?"

He pointed at the blade non-threatengingly as he asked the question and started pecking at the computer a bit.  

"Looks like it's for, Tarot, who just went on break.  You sure he wanted it delivered?  He said he was headed over there to pick it up himself since we get in trouble for having things sent here."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 03-17-2017

(03-16-2017, 11:00 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 07:56 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *A slighty larger avali with a rather large sword enters the gaurd station he has a hat labeled "True Food"*
//Want you to what?  

The guard sitting at the front desk looked up with a sniff of the air.  "Cool, didn't know you guys delivered, though why you'd need armed delivery I wouldn't be able to guess.  That thing's licensed right?"

He pointed at the blade non-threatengingly as he asked the question and started pecking at the computer a bit.  

"Looks like it's for, Tarot, who just went on break.  You sure he wanted it delivered?  He said he was headed over there to pick it up himself since we get in trouble for having things sent here."
//to be around. I feel like stuffs gonna happen and I want to see if I can get in on it
"Well its hard to compete not doing so. But, that's not the point, I'm here because the order said delivery so if that's a concern ask Tarot.
*mumbles* I  hate filling in for the deliverer.
 So do you me want me to leave it here, wait for him, or bring it to him? Any option is fine I'm not busy"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 03-17-2017

(03-03-2017, 10:56 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(03-03-2017, 04:12 AM)Surge Wrote: 753 watches Cainhurst leave "...don't worry I'll make sure to send you all to the same place" with that 753 opens a few portals, depositing the entire group in front of the nearest medical center after a disorienting and somewhat nauseating ride.

Cainhurst is caught up in the teleportation.
State seems unaffected, but he's certainly bewildered.
"...What was that?"
Argon seems to have disappeared. He probably just ran off.

(03-03-2017, 04:52 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Being suddenly transported makes Danu stumble a little, but she is relieved to appear in front of Woodport medical center. "Woah, I wasn't ready for that. Oh! Cainhurst, come with me in here. This is where our herbalists and alchemists work, making medicines for the sick and injured. They can check to make sure that there isn't any serious problems that you need to know about, since being possessed by a creaure of shadow can cause serious health problems.

Seems Danu had realized Cainhurst wasn't from a modern world, and at least tried to match her language to what he would expect. The pending culture shock was going to be amusing to watch as someone from a medieval time made first contact with the luxuries of modern medicine. Hopefully he wouldn't be too badly freaked out. For the time being though she would have to stay with him, just in case.

Cainhurst is a little busy trying to shake off nausea.

"That was sudden. Oh well, shrug it off."

She gently takes his arm to guide him into the hospital to be checked out.

"Come along. We'll make sure you are okay and then see about getting you settled in town or back to where you came from."

Danu was still in her adventuresome outfit but was presenting a much more normal appearance than she had taken in the cave, with none of the glowing and strange abilities visible. After all, things had been handled and would soon be forgotten.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 03-18-2017

(03-17-2017, 01:03 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 11:00 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: //Want you to what?  

//to be around. I feel like stuffs gonna happen and I want to see if I can get in on it
"Well its hard to compete not doing so. But, that's not the point, I'm here because the order said delivery so if that's a concern ask Tarot.
 "So do you me want me to leave it here, wait for him, or bring it to him? Any option is fine I'm not busy"

(You are free to do as you please where you please[within reason])

"Nah.  I won't be the one getting in trouble anyways.  He's probably on his way back by now.  You could probably wait but I wouldn't blame you for leaving.  Tarot isn't the most considerate of fellows."

And they returned to their computer a bit again. filling out basic reports and blah blah blah.  He looked used to this kind of thing, but not all that enthused all the same.

"By the way, could I get your name and a method of contacting you provided?  I need it for daily reports.  We aren't supposed to have stuff delivered for a reason and all that, and I have to get personal info of all visitors to the station daily.  No matter the purpose of their visit.  Hopefully you understand.  You can even input the information yourself if it makes you nervous to tell it to me."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 03-19-2017

(03-18-2017, 12:58 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(03-17-2017, 01:03 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //to be around. I feel like stuffs gonna happen and I want to see if I can get in on it
 "So do you me want me to leave it here, wait for him, or bring it to him? Any option is fine I'm not busy"

(You are free to do as you please where you please[within reason])

"Nah.  I won't be the one getting in trouble anyways.  He's probably on his way back by now.  You could probably wait but I wouldn't blame you for leaving.  Tarot isn't the most considerate of fellows."

And they returned to their computer a bit again. filling out basic reports and blah blah blah.  He looked used to this kind of thing, but not all that enthused all the same.

"By the way, could I get your name and a method of contacting you provided?  I need it for daily reports.  We aren't supposed to have stuff delivered for a reason and all that, and I have to get personal info of all visitors to the station daily.  No matter the purpose of their visit.  Hopefully you understand.  You can even input the information yourself if it makes you nervous to tell it to me."
"I'll stay, it would be wrong to do otherwise"

*Assuming that there are waiting seats he sits in the closest to the front desk"

"My name is Austin Avanaza if you wondering about the name disconnect the last name is one I changed to later to honor the fact I am an avali, though I doubt it comes close to any real avalian last name. To contact me well I would like to put this in myself if you don't mind"

*He begins to get up*
//I hope I'm not getting in the way of the first thing you were doing here.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 03-19-2017

(03-19-2017, 03:17 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: "I'll stay, it would be wrong to do otherwise"

*Assuming that there are waiting seats he sits in the closest to the front desk"

"My name is Austin Avanaza if you wondering about the name disconnect the last name is one I changed to later to honor the fact I am an avali, though I doubt it comes close to any real avalian last name. To contact me well I would like to put this in myself if you don't mind"

*He begins to get up*

(You needn't worry.  Posts on that end are simply slow to cope with how everybody else is busy.)

The guard turns the large touch screen atop the counter around.  Revealing name and spaces for additional standard information such as place of residence and etcetra.  It's notable that the text is bolded and there is a fancy but simple stylus attached to the screen by a rather small wire that is plenty long enough to easily write on the screen.

"Let me know if you have any problems."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 03-19-2017

(03-19-2017, 07:32 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(03-19-2017, 03:17 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: "I'll stay, it would be wrong to do otherwise"

*He begins to get up*

(You needn't worry.  Posts on that end are simply slow to cope with how everybody else is busy.)

The guard turns the large touch screen atop the counter around.  Revealing name and spaces for additional standard information such as place of residence and etcetra.  It's notable that the text is bolded and there is a fancy but simple stylus attached to the screen by a rather small wire that is plenty long enough to easily write on the screen.

"Let me know if you have any problems."
"Thanks"
*Austin inputs the remaining info then sits down waiting for Tarot to come for his order*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 03-19-2017

(03-14-2017, 11:54 AM)achroma Wrote: *meanwhile on the surface of Goldfield*
"They haven't left the cave yet. That could be problematic. Guards! Get the blasting charges, we don't what what killed them out here!" *the mayor declared urgently*
"Affirmative, Sir!" *a batch of power armour clad man cram into jeeps and speed off into the distance
*a figure uncloaks behind the mayor with a railgun to his back, finger on the trigger*
"Now that's taken care of, lets chat, shall we?"

// Is the mayor blind or something? Last I checked, everyone was back in Goldfield.

(03-17-2017, 04:53 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "That was sudden. Oh well, shrug it off."

"Come along. We'll make sure you are okay and then see about getting you settled in town or back to where you came from."

Danu was still in her adventuresome outfit but was presenting a much more normal appearance than she had taken in the cave, with none of the glowing and strange abilities visible. After all, things had been handled and would soon be forgotten.

"Ehm... If you insist, Miss."
Cain follows her in.

// sorry for not being around, by the way; Breath of the Wild released and this is the first time I've touched my computer since the weekend after its launch.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 03-20-2017

//lack of communication (haven't read back that far)
The guards clamber up the entrance of the cave, placing blasting charges and setting up camp
"Good thing that's done with. Hopefully nothing else will come from the cave once we seal it. Hey, where is the explosive expert anyways?"

Sol exits the cave with a satchel full of debris or the battle, and proceeds to the guards.
"Blast away boys!"

The charges go off sending a clouds of smoke and dust into the air as the entrance with a defining rumble

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 03-20-2017

(03-19-2017, 10:57 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(03-17-2017, 04:53 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "That was sudden. Oh well, shrug it off."

"Ehm... If you insist, Miss."
Cain follows her in.

// sorry for not being around, by the way; Breath of the Wild released and this is the first time I've touched my computer since the weekend after its launch.

//Happens. I figure Danu will probably sorta ditch Cainhurst into the hands of the medics, unless there is something important that he needs to tell her about what just went on. Then we can move on to other things for a little while.

Once inside, Cainhurst is introduced to some of the nurses who bring him paperwork to fill out.
"Need help filling those out? Or will you be alright from here."

Elsewhere in Woodport, a tree falls in a forest. But nobody was around to hear it, so did it make a sound? Even more importantly, if nobody was around to hear it and it didn't land on anyone's house, does it affect the story in any way?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 03-20-2017

(03-20-2017, 01:17 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: //Happens. I figure Danu will probably sorta ditch Cainhurst into the hands of the medics, unless there is something important that he needs to tell her about what just went on. Then we can move on to other things for a little while.

Once inside, Cainhurst is introduced to some of the nurses who bring him paperwork to fill out.

Elsewhere in Woodport, a tree falls in a forest. But nobody was around to hear it, so did it make a sound? Even more importantly, if nobody was around to hear it and it didn't land on anyone's house, does it affect the story in any way?

"...Yes, actually."
Cain gestures to... Most of the blanks on the paperwork.
Several people- including the Guards on duty- are eyeing him suspiciously. After all, he looks like he walked straight out of a fantasy, what with his branded armor and the sheathed sword attached to his waist.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 03-21-2017

(03-20-2017, 10:09 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(03-20-2017, 01:17 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: //Happens. I figure Danu will probably sorta ditch Cainhurst into the hands of the medics, unless there is something important that he needs to tell her about what just went on. Then we can move on to other things for a little while.

"...Yes, actually."
Cain gestures to... Most of the blanks on the paperwork.
Several people- including the Guards on duty- are eyeing him suspiciously. After all, he looks like he walked straight out of a fantasy, what with his branded armor and the sheathed sword attached to his waist.

"Most of these are going to be blank for you I think, since they are asking for information you probably don't have. At least put your name, age, and anything you know you've been sick with before on them."

Danu is a bit out of place too, still wearing her adventuring outfit instead of her more normal building repairs or something casual.