Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 03-21-2017

(03-21-2017, 01:20 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Most of these are going to be blank for you I think, since they are asking for information you probably don't have. At least put your name, age, and anything you know you've been sick with before on them."

Danu is a bit out of place too, still wearing her adventuring outfit instead of her more normal building repairs or something casual.

"Ah. All right."
Cain fills out the form.
Seems he's 35 (looks like it, too), was born on "Priest Alexander Day, 174" and has previously caught something called "Initiate's Sickness."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 03-22-2017

(don't look at the interrogator as a bad guy.  From his point of view, Azurei looks like a rite scumbag, and Azureis is kinda iffy.  And even when magic exists you can't listen to every possible crim who claims someone "made them do it".  In any case.  Cliche time.)

Warning, long winded post.  If you aren't interested in light (almost no) legalese and basic written interrogation (massive amounts of dialogue) you can skip to the next red text.

The guard's expression changed to a slightly questioning one.  One eyebrow raised and head turned slightly. "And why should I believe you?  Are you able to prove that you were under the influence of some malicious force?  It sounds a bit far fetched, especially with what people have recounted you as being able to accomplish."  

"Bu-  They, wha?  I.  Umbra might be in danger-I..."  

"Finally running out of excuses I see.  Ready to fully admit the truth yet?  That YOU were the one that orchestrated your own actions,  No fancy shmancy unknown force.  Just you, possibly with the help of a certain someone?  Show up in town one day, see something interesting.  And just can't help yourself but look into it.  Eventually you make some leeway, but things are too slow, so you push things faster and make a few mistakes.  Endanger some other folks.  It's okay to admit you were wrong."

Azurei's eyes widened.  Had they just, implicated his sister?  She, she didn't even know about most of this.  They'd been apart for a lot of the time..  Maybe that's how it got him.  He scowled in a livid display of disapproval, baring his sharp predatory teeth.  

"Fine, then I won't be nice either...  I have not lied however..."  A deep breath he took, two actually, one extra for good measure.  

"Are you able to prove I was acting of my own volition?  That, in my time separate my sister, as much as I regret it.  I did not come under the influence of one unknown figure or possibly group of figures...  I was there when, whatever it was attacked Umbra in town, it was within my first week here..   I took samples, midway through the fight as it impaled him.  All of them now shattered or lost, except for two.  It's true it all started as a simple curiosity.  Being able to for the first time interact with and perceive the raw state of truly nothing..  The absence of any perceivable thing in a state above not existing.  It was impossible...  But I did not choose to do these things I did.  I barely remember doing them, yet I know I..  Technically did them.  But I refuse to agree with you.  I did NOT do these things of my own will..."

TEXT

"Burden of proof would be on you until your lawyer gets here."

"I don't need one.."  

"But one will be assigned to you for free if you cannot pay.  And you can't escape here, I think we all know that justice still prevails.  Even if we can't get a confession.  Until someone else can find evidence that you were under somebody else's influence, we got you.  So be a nice guy and come with us."

"...  No."  

The guard got up swiftly from his seat as the royal guard  pushed off from the wall slightly, preparing; just in case, for a struggle.  Though they still said nothing.  

"Sorry, but you don't have a choice at the moment.  Besides, like I said, you can't escape, we know you aren't much of a fighter and those cuffs are anti-magic.  Come on, we already put your sister away again until we can check if she was involved..  No need to get violent."  

She'd been ushered out of the room earlier but until now they hadn't mentioned why.  "You what?!  I said, no.."

"Fine.  Go ahead guardsman."  He motioned one hand forwards, as if his words weren't good enough.  The royal guard stepping forwards, electrical baton prepped with a subtle 'vzzt' just in case Azurei tried to get physical.

He stepped backwards, knocking his chair over as he stood, backing quickly to the nearest wall.  "..You forgot my foot."

"What?..  Oh ffu-"

(03-19-2017, 10:24 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(03-19-2017, 07:32 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: The guard turns the large touch screen atop the counter around.  Revealing name and spaces for additional standard information such as place of residence and etcetra.  It's notable that the text is bolded and there is a fancy but simple stylus attached to the screen by a rather small wire that is plenty long enough to easily write on the screen.

"Let me know if you have any problems."
"Thanks"
*Austin inputs the remaining info then sits down waiting for Tarot to come for his order*

"Thank you."

An uncomfortable silence followed the desk-guard's thanks.  Leading to the individual taps of the computer's inputs, and the eery distant squealing of atmo fans in the ducts leaving the room basked in static white noise.  The guard being used to it had no issues with this.  The food could be felt stabilizing to room temp while Austin waited.  

"Then again maybe he- oh.."  

The door opened with the stomp of a padded boot and a harsh yell.  "There you are you useless delivery smurf!  I had to run all the way to your store and back thanks to you.  And now lunch break is almost over!  So I won't even get to enjoy it."

And an obnoxiously loud call interrupted Tarot's yelling quite suddenly as the guard at the desk stared, somewhat confounded at the animal now sitting on the corner of his desk.  Some sort of porcupine-cat...  Thing.  "Merrrrrrreooowww...." 

There seem to be odd symbols written on the floor.  It took quite a while to see them, but the glint catches your eye at the edge of your vision.  Austin.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 03-22-2017

(03-21-2017, 01:20 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(03-20-2017, 10:09 PM)Umbra Wrote: "...Yes, actually."
Cain gestures to... Most of the blanks on the paperwork.
Several people- including the Guards on duty- are eyeing him suspiciously. After all, he looks like he walked straight out of a fantasy, what with his branded armor and the sheathed sword attached to his waist.

"Most of these are going to be blank for you I think, since they are asking for information you probably don't have. At least put your name, age, and anything you know you've been sick with before on them."

Danu is a bit out of place too, still wearing her adventuring outfit instead of her more normal building repairs or something casual.
A mail boy comes though the entrence with a create of papers and arms packed with even more papers before quickly putting it on a counter.
"I'm running behind, could you distribute the papers to the patients? Thanks!"
The mail boy rushes out the door, dropping a paper on the way out

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 03-22-2017

(03-21-2017, 04:04 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(03-21-2017, 01:20 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Most of these are going to be blank for you I think, since they are asking for information you probably don't have. At least put your name, age, and anything you know you've been sick with before on them."

"Ah. All right."
Cain fills out the form.
Seems he's 35 (looks like it, too), was born on "Priest Alexander Day, 174" and has previously caught something called "Initiate's Sickness."

A nurse comes by to collect the forms, looking a little confused by his answers.

Danu speaks up with some clarification "I think he's a new arrival. Hasn't been to a medical center here or on Eden yet."

"Ah, in that case welcome! I'll let the doctor know you are here, that way we can get started." She smiles.

(03-22-2017, 11:35 AM)achroma Wrote:

A mail boy comes though the entrence with a create of papers and arms packed with even more papers before quickly putting it on a counter.

"Um, you dropped this?" Danu picks it up and tries to catch up to him, not wanting to leave Cainhurst too alone just yet.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 03-22-2017

(03-22-2017, 04:55 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: Snip

(03-19-2017, 10:24 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: "Thanks"
*Austin inputs the remaining info then sits down waiting for Tarot to come for his order*

"Thank you."

An uncomfortable silence followed the desk-guard's thanks.  Leading to the individual taps of the computer's inputs, and the eery distant squealing of atmo fans in the ducts leaving the room basked in static white noise.  The guard being used to it had no issues with this.  The food could be felt stabilizing to room temp while Austin waited.  

The door opened with the stomp of a padded boot and a harsh yell.  "There you are you useless delivery smurf!  I had to run all the way to your store and back thanks to you.  And now lunch break is almost over!  So I won't even get to enjoy it."

And an obnoxiously loud call interrupted Tarot's yelling quite suddenly as the guard at the desk stared, somewhat confounded at the animal now sitting on the corner of his desk.  Some sort of porcupine-cat...  Thing.  "Merrrrrrreooowww...." 

There seem to be odd symbols written on the floor.  It took quite a while to see them, but the glint catches your eye at the edge of your vision.  Austin.
Well I'm sorry. The order said delivery, not pickup so what was I suppo-"

*Austin looks at the porcupine cat"

"When the cat thing get here?"

*once he notices the symbols he begins to investigate them looking closers at them, not that he could ever hope to identify them, but maybe he'll be able to figure something out*

//note due to the fact the eyes are a passive ability Austin isn't able to tell if anybody else can see them or not

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 03-22-2017

(03-22-2017, 12:06 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(03-21-2017, 04:04 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Ah. All right."
Cain fills out the form.

A nurse comes by to collect the forms, looking a little confused by his answers.

Danu speaks up with some clarification "I think he's a new arrival. Hasn't been to a medical center here or on Eden yet."

"Ah, in that case welcome! I'll let the doctor know you are here, that way we can get started." She smiles.

(03-22-2017, 11:35 AM)achroma Wrote: A mail boy comes though the entrence with a create of papers and arms packed with even more papers before quickly putting it on a counter.

"Um, you dropped this?" Danu picks it up and tries to catch up to him, not wanting to leave Cainhurst too alone just yet.
The paper boy had continued on his rounds, compleatly oblivous that he had dropped a paper. it wouldn't matter in the long run, considering a street smart paper boy always has extras. Perhaps it should be read.
//Edited

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 03-23-2017

(03-22-2017, 12:06 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: A nurse comes by to collect the forms, looking a little confused by his answers.

"Thank you."
"...So, do I wait here, then?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 03-23-2017

(03-22-2017, 09:04 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(03-22-2017, 04:55 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: Snip

"Thank you."

Well I'm sorry. The order said delivery, not pickup so what was I suppo-"

*once he notices the symbols he begins to investigate them looking closers at them, not that he could ever hope to identify them, but maybe he'll be able to figure something out*

//note due to the fact the eyes are a passive ability Austin isn't able to tell if anybody else can see them or not

"Hey what you staring at?  I'm talkin to you!"

>All you can garner for now is that it looks purposeful but messy, and that they lie in a straight path back further into the station from the door.  Just being able to see them doesn't unfortunately make their purpose obvious.  Although you can assume they extend beyond the door of the station.  Could be some weird security system?

"I, don't know.  Tarot, shut up before we get more complaints."   You could almost see the steam coming out of Tarot's ears as he quieted down.  Almost a glint of fear in his eyes at the mention too.  But the warning definitely worked, far better than one would assume it should in fact.  As he shut up right away and simply stomped back further into the station.  Probably to an additional office space further back.  Forgetting his food anyways as the guard at the desk chuckled.  and then turned back to look at the cat. 

"Now what do we do about you?  Little thing like you looks a little bit dangerous sitting there like that."  he was referring to the cat-like creature.  Having forgotten Austin's question amongst Tarot's yelling.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 03-23-2017

(03-23-2017, 06:27 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(03-22-2017, 09:04 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: Well I'm sorry. The order said delivery, not pickup so what was I suppo-"

"Hey what you staring at?  I'm talkin to you!"

>All you can garner for now is that it looks purposeful but messy, and that they lie in a straight path back further into the station from the door.  Just being able to see them doesn't unfortunately make their purpose obvious.  Although you can assume they extend beyond the door of the station.  Could be some weird security system?

"I, don't know.  Tarot, shut up before we get more complaints."   You could almost see the steam coming out of Tarot's ears as he quieted down.  Almost a glint of fear in his eyes at the mention too.  But the warning definitely worked, far better than one would assume it should in fact.  As he shut up right away and simply stomped back further into the station.  Probably to an additional office space further back.  Forgetting his food anyways as the guard at the desk chuckled.  and then turned back to look at the cat. 

"Now what do we do about you?  Little thing like you looks a little bit dangerous sitting there like that."  he was referring to the cat-like creature.  Having forgotten Austin's question amongst Tarot's yelling.
"Hah jokes on him he payed ahead of time"

*Austin waits for things to calm down more*

"Do you mind me asking what that cat(he says cat as one says a question) is, and uh what's through this door"

*he points to the door*

"Something strange seems to be going in that direction... you can see it right?"

//there are particulars on how his ability to see things magical or ethereal works mostly for purposeful invisibility and illusion spells/magic/whatever 

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 03-24-2017

(03-23-2017, 09:35 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: "Hah jokes on him he payed ahead of time"

"Do you mind me asking what that cat(he says cat as one says a question) is, and uh what's through this door"

*he points to the door*

"Something strange seems to be going in that direction... you can see it right?"

//there are particulars on how his ability to see things magical or ethereal works mostly for purposeful invisibility and illusion spells/magic/whatever 

"First, I have no idea what it is or where it came from but I do not really want to move it.  Second, that's the way to the lockup for the detention center.  You aren't allowed over there without authorization or a lawyer's badge." 

There was a moment of silence while the guard looked around a bit, trying to figure out what the large avali could possibly be looking at.

"See what now?  Oh, I didn't notice that, don't think it's usually there but I wouldn't know.  Should probably check it in anyways.  You can probably head out if you need to anyways.  If not i'll be back with you in a moment." 

The guard, name still formally unannounced.  Stood up from his desk, heading back before another guard quickly moved into the lobby to watch the front room for a bit until they got back.  They were only wearing standard uniform.  Not even a tazer and lightshield like the desk guard before had been carrying at his hip and wrist.

The lights dimmed, drawing a confused upwards glance from the guard before they faltered until off.  Suddenly pitch darkness.  Even outside the guard station the rest of the section of the eden went dark.  "What the hell?"  With a click a beam of light from a small flashlight shown across the room before settling on the avali.  "You okay over there?" 

In the darkness, a few things became notable.  First, the wriing that before seemed to have simply been written on the ground actually seemed to float a few millimeters above the surface and actually glowed.  And second.  The cat's eyes softly glowed a deep azure blue that almost eerily cast it's blue light across it's own body, but seemed not to reflect off anything else and instead looked, at least to you, like it was instead going through things..

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 03-24-2017

(03-24-2017, 04:23 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(03-23-2017, 09:35 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: "Hah jokes on him he payed ahead of time"

*he points to the door*

"First, I have no idea what it is or where it came from but I do not really want to move it.  Second, that's the way to the lockup for the detention center.  You aren't allowed over there without authorization or a lawyer's badge." 

There was a moment of silence while the guard looked around a bit, trying to figure out what the large avali could possibly be looking at.

"See what now?  Oh, I didn't notice that, don't think it's usually there but I wouldn't know.  Should probably check it in anyways.  You can probably head out if you need to anyways.  If not i'll be back with you in a moment." 

The guard, name still formally unannounced.  Stood up from his desk, heading back before another guard quickly moved into the lobby to watch the front room for a bit until they got back.  They were only wearing standard uniform.  Not even a tazer and lightshield like the desk guard before had been carrying at his hip and wrist.

The lights dimmed, drawing a confused upwards glance from the guard before they faltered until off.  Suddenly pitch darkness.  Even outside the guard station the rest of the section of the eden went dark.  "What the hell?"  With a click a beam of light from a small flashlight shown across the room before settling on the avali.  "You okay over there?" 

In the darkness, a few things became notable.  First, the wriing that before seemed to have simply been written on the ground actually seemed to float a few millimeters above the surface and actually glowed.  And second.  The cat's eyes softly glowed a deep azure blue that almost eerily cast it's blue light across it's own body, but seemed not to reflect off anything else and instead looked, at least to you, like it was instead going through things..

"Yeah I'm okay... what the heck just happened? Should I be worried?"

*He gets up out of his chair his hand closer to his holstered sword than it had been in his time here, he then takes time to look around in the dark seeing what you described about the cat thing and such*

"... Hey I think you may want to get away from the cat something about it seems... I don't know strange I guess."

*at this point Austin moves as far away as he can from the stuff on the floor and the cat."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 03-24-2017

(03-23-2017, 12:01 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(03-22-2017, 12:06 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: A nurse comes by to collect the forms, looking a little confused by his answers.

"Thank you."
"...So, do I wait here, then?"

"Yes. They'll send someone to see you shortly. I'd stay longer to help you through it, but I really need to get groceries tonight and the store is going to close."

Danu was nervously looking at the clock, realizing what time it was.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 03-24-2017

(03-24-2017, 11:50 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: "Yeah I'm okay... what the heck just happened? Should I be worried?"

*He gets up out of his chair his hand closer to his holstered sword than it had been in his time here, he then takes time to look around in the dark seeing what you described about the cat thing and such*

"... Hey I think you may want to get away from the cat something about it seems... I don't know strange I guess."

*at this point Austin moves as far away as he can from the stuff on the floor and the cat."

The substructure shakes suddenly, but holds firm.  Although in surprise the guard drops his flashlight, causing it to spin in a circle before rolling a few inches extra and he quickly snatched it back up.  "That came from  the detention areeeeeeeAAAHH!"  He freaked as his flashlight beam landed on the "small" cat now about the size of a human and standing on the floor.  "Watch out!"  The cat eyed both of them, Austin moreso, but did not otherwise move.  'Kerpat'  The guard wasn't equipped and was too afraid to set off the cat so he stood there where he was and tried to remain calm, which wasn't too difficult for him considering his job.  But still. 'Kerpat'

"Don't move.He spoke to Austin, warning him away from putting himself into harms way.  Before he turned his head towards the back, hoping someone would hear him.  "We have a wild animal in lobby."  And after that. 'kerpat'  What the heck is that noise?  Pulled up his radio carefully and and slowly, repeating.  "We have a wild animal in lobby, about size of a human, quadruped...  Please put a call into animal control, it might be dangerous."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 03-24-2017

(03-24-2017, 06:04 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 11:50 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: "Yeah I'm okay... what the heck just happened? Should I be worried?"

The substructure shakes suddenly, but holds firm.  Although in surprise the guard drops his flashlight, causing it to spin in a circle before rolling a few inches extra and he quickly snatched it back up.  "That came from  the detention areeeeeeeAAAHH!"  He freaked as his flashlight beam landed on the "small" cat now about the size of a human and standing on the floor.  "Watch out!"  The cat eyed both of them, Austin moreso, but did not otherwise move.  'Kerpat'  The guard wasn't equipped and was too afraid to set off the cat so he stood there where he was and tried to remain calm, which wasn't too difficult for him considering his job.  But still. 'Kerpat'

"Don't move.He spoke to Austin, warning him away from putting himself into harms way.  Before he turned his head towards the back, hoping someone would hear him.  "We have a wild animal in lobby."  And after that. 'kerpat'  What the heck is that noise?  Pulled up his radio carefully and and slowly, repeating.  "We have a wild animal in lobby, about size of a human, quadruped...  Please put a call into animal control, it might be dangerous."
*Austin not prepared for the shaking has fallen on his butt* 
"Ow."

*As he sits he moves his hands slowly to his sword hilt but makes no further movements. If it weren't so dark you might be able to see the fear on his face aand he does not contemplate the kerpat noise as the "cat" monster is of much greater concern*

*in a hushed but not actually quieter tone he says*
"What do I do now?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 03-26-2017

(03-24-2017, 05:18 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Yes. They'll send someone to see you shortly. I'd stay longer to help you through it, but I really need to get groceries tonight and the store is going to close."

Danu was nervously looking at the clock, realizing what time it was.

"Ah... Very well. Thank you for your help, miss."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 03-26-2017

(03-24-2017, 09:04 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin not prepared for the shaking has fallen on his butt* 
"Ow."

*As he sits he moves his hands slowly to his sword hilt but makes no further movements. If it weren't so dark you might be able to see the fear on his face aand he does not contemplate the kerpat noise as the "cat" monster is of much greater concern*

"What do I do now?

"Nothing.  We wait and hope somebody got my call in."  His feet were ready to spring at the first sign of any more direct trouble, and although his stance gave this away, flashlight held lighting the cat-beast up.  The beast stood, almost patiently where it was.  Like it was waiting for something, even as it eyed Austin and the guard.  'Kerpat, thunk'.  The door to the detention area opened, and out stepped a new shadow in the darkness.  A familiarly blue light flowing from beneath a cowled green robe.  'thunk'  Every time they moved forwards the noise followed. 

"Halt!, err...  Shhh.He stopped himself as he'd drawn the cat's eye, the other figure ignoring him.  It only took a few, slow, short steps to reach the cat before the short figure climbed upon them like a mounted animal and, with a burst of speed, the doors bowled out before they were gone..  A tiny beam of white light flowing after them before it faded rapidly. "Was that just...  A breakout?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 03-26-2017

//Alright. That about wraps up the previous story arc. So what is where? I figure Danu will do the whole grocery shopping thing and go home to rest some, then things can happen again

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 03-26-2017

(03-26-2017, 08:07 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 09:04 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin not prepared for the shaking has fallen on his butt* 
"Ow."

"What do I do now?

"Nothing.  We wait and hope somebody got my call in."  His feet were ready to spring at the first sign of any more direct trouble, and although his stance gave this away, flashlight held lighting the cat-beast up.  The beast stood, almost patiently where it was.  Like it was waiting for something, even as it eyed Austin and the guard.  'Kerpat, thunk'.  The door to the detention area opened, and out stepped a new shadow in the darkness.  A familiarly blue light flowing from beneath a cowled green robe.  'thunk'  Every time they moved forwards the noise followed. 

"Halt!, err...  Shhh.He stopped himself as he'd drawn the cat's eye, the other figure ignoring him.  It only took a few, slow, short steps to reach the cat before the short figure climbed upon them like a mounted animal and, with a burst of speed, the doors bowled out before they were gone..   A tiny beam of white light flowing after them before it faded rapidly. "Was that just...  A breakout?"
*Austin this whole time is sitting incredibly still with his hands always on the hilt of his blade*

As soon as the cat monster and prisoner leave

*sigh of relief*
"This is not what I was expecting. Please some one tell me this is over. I didn't sign up for this."
*Austin continues sitting in the corner in a state of shock*
(03-26-2017, 09:53 PM)achroma Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 08:07 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: Snip

A prisoner dressed in a guard uniform, clearly trying to escape. That brings up the question, what happend to the guard? More importantly where is he going?
//I'm confused on what this blue text is if you don't mind me asking.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 03-26-2017

(03-26-2017, 10:30 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 08:07 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "Nothing.  We wait and hope somebody got my call in."  His feet were ready to spring at the first sign of any more direct trouble, and although his stance gave this away, flashlight held lighting the cat-beast up.  The beast stood, almost patiently where it was.  Like it was waiting for something, even as it eyed Austin and the guard.  'Kerpat, thunk'.  The door to the detention area opened, and out stepped a new shadow in the darkness.  A familiarly blue light flowing from beneath a cowled green robe.  'thunk'  Every time they moved forwards the noise followed. 

"Halt!, err...  Shhh.He stopped himself as he'd drawn the cat's eye, the other figure ignoring him.  It only took a few, slow, short steps to reach the cat before the short figure climbed upon them like a mounted animal and, with a burst of speed, the doors bowled out before they were gone..   A tiny beam of white light flowing after them before it faded rapidly. "Was that just...  A breakout?"
*Austin this whole time is sitting incredibly still with his hands always on the hilt of his blade*

As soon as the cat monster and prisoner leave

*sigh of relief*
"This is not what I was expecting. Please some one tell me this is over. I didn't sign up for this."
*Austin continues sitting in the corner in a state of shock*
(03-26-2017, 09:53 PM)achroma Wrote: A prisoner dressed in a guard uniform, clearly trying to escape. That brings up the question, what happend to the guard? More importantly where is he going?
//I'm confused on what this blue text is if you don't mind me asking.
A poorly written piece of RP which was a mistake Smile wrong place aswell

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 03-29-2017

//Where is this happening at? Somewhere in woodport? Or is it on Eden